Run like an athlete and die like a dead beaten speed-freak
An answer to all of your answers to-yes

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/POLO/Yes-Drama.jpg

paulb
05-04-2008, 03:19 PM
nah...

rockrdudetim
05-04-2008, 06:17 PM
i would love to see yes! omg, see if they got yes it would just prove that coachella is the pulse of music culture. nothing else can compare.

cooperb1
05-04-2008, 06:49 PM
yes

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
05-04-2008, 07:31 PM
meh....

canexplain
05-17-2008, 04:40 PM
team lets meet at monolith, i think j is gonna be there too .... yes is a group most people either hate or love ... i have seen yes maybe 20 times ... guess that shows how i voted ... x****

Pixiessp
06-18-2008, 09:52 PM
YES

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
06-19-2008, 06:24 AM
would be interesting...as long as they place the 18 minute close to the edge

fatbastard
06-19-2008, 07:41 AM
No>Yes
ELpmmeT69cE

woogie846
06-30-2008, 09:15 PM
no for yes

BROKENDOLL
09-04-2009, 12:16 PM
I voted YES.
But, now I wanna know HOW this thread got bumped from the last post on6/2008 to my post now, 9/2009, if I didn't bump it? Do threads just decide themselves that they may be worthy of another chance and mosey on up to the first page? Or, is there some sort of mystical poster that doesn't have a board name or avatar, yet wants to participate and doesn't know how?
Or, is this a setup for me to get flamed for bringing up old threads?

I swear, I didn't bump it, but I will recommened YES for Coachella. We just saw them a short time ago at HOB in Anaheim and they were awesome. Steve Howe is the man/guitar, seriously! I wouldn't mind seeing them in a larger venue where they could have more lighting, etc. to go with their music!

mickflyy
03-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Wait ...what?

canexplain
03-31-2010, 01:07 PM
I voted YES.
But, now I wanna know HOW this thread got bumped from the last post on6/2008 to my post now, 9/2009, if I didn't bump it? Do threads just decide themselves that they may be worthy of another chance and mosey on up to the first page? Or, is there some sort of mystical poster that doesn't have a board name or avatar, yet wants to participate and doesn't know how?
Or, is this a setup for me to get flamed for bringing up old threads?

I swear, I didn't bump it, but I will recommened YES for Coachella. We just saw them a short time ago at HOB in Anaheim and they were awesome. Steve Howe is the man/guitar, seriously! I wouldn't mind seeing them in a larger venue where they could have more lighting, etc. to go with their music!

Someone (a mod?) said that if you have a thread and it has a poll in it, even if you don't add to the posts but vote, it bumps the thread Bev ...

TomAz
03-31-2010, 01:34 PM
I can't believe 21 people voted yes. That means 18 people plus the three hippies.

Yes is truly unabashedly awful. One of the worst bands ever. The only thing saving them from being THE worst band ever is that they never really hit the pop mainstream and people have mostly forgotten about them. That makes them more ignorable and hence not quite as bad as the Eagles or Billy Joel.

canexplain
03-31-2010, 09:10 PM
I can't believe 21 people voted yes. That means 18 people plus the three hippies.

Yes is truly unabashedly awful. One of the worst bands ever. The only thing saving them from being THE worst band ever is that they never really hit the pop mainstream and people have mostly forgotten about them. That makes them more ignorable and hence not quite as bad as the Eagles or Billy Joel.

100 Greatest Rock Bass Guitarists
4) Chris Squire

100 Greatest Rock Guitarists
12) Steve Howe

100 Greatest Rock Drummers
7) Bill Bruford

100 Greatest Rock Keyboardists/Pianists
2) Rick Wakeman

100 Greatest Keyboard/Piano Performances
2) Close To The Edge - Rick Wakeman (Yes)
7) South Side of the Sky - Rick Wakeman (Yes)
9) Roundabout - Rick Wakeman (Yes)
10) Siberian Khatru - Rick Wakeman (Yes)

100 Greatest Artists of Rock
79) Yes

100 Greatest 'Live' Artists
90) Yes

100 Greatest Rock Music Ensembles
29) Yes - Steve Howe (g), Rick Wakeman (k), Chris Squire (b), Bill Bruford (d)

For a point of reference:

110) Radiohead - Thom Yorke (g), Jon Greenwood (g,k), Ed O'brien (g), Colin Greenwood (b), Phil Selway (d))

Lists are lists I know Tomaz but it looks like some people don't agree with you ...

JebusLives
03-31-2010, 10:01 PM
Who's lists are those, you dumbfounded old fuck? You're proof enough that absolutely anybody can write absolutely anything on the internet.

canexplain
03-31-2010, 10:07 PM
Who's lists are those, you dumbfounded old fuck? You're proof enough that absolutely anybody can write absolutely anything on the internet.

I trust the internet and google. Don't you?? Anyway, I just put in the url top ten bands and it was the 2nd choice, so the search engine said, this be the place for that request. If you want to take 10 minutes and do a search that way, you can always use the help function to find out how to do it. Just Saying ...

artisticcreator
04-06-2010, 03:39 PM
They would be cool to see. Honestly, I've enjoyed the Album cover art more than their music.

canexplain
04-09-2010, 06:48 PM
They would be cool to see. Honestly, I've enjoyed the Album cover art more than their music.

Good point because great art. I just read yes terday that they are touring with Peter Frampton. They aren't coming to Colorado though ...

donkey sex
04-10-2010, 10:06 AM
voted 'No' cus 'Yes' is a terrible band. And negativity is the new positivity.