PDA

View Full Version : Official Coachella 2008 Douche Awards...

captncrzy
05-02-2008, 11:39 AM
My pics for douches of the year. If you see your pic on here, sorry, but you were being a douche.

2nd runner up:

Seriously the douchiest boy outfit I saw this year. This was on Sunday, so I'm sure he was there to suck Dwight Yoakam's penis.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/captncrzy/coachella%202008/douche2.jpg

1st runner up:

This douche physically pushed me out of the way to stand in front of me during Deadmou5 with his glittery SF hat. This was my view the entire show.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/captncrzy/coachella%202008/douche3.jpg

Winner:

These douches were standing in front of the barricade during DIOYY. They weren't there for the band. They were clearly hammered out of their mind doing that fake "rocking out" shit that douches do--basically they were making fun of the crowd and rubbing our faces in the fact that they were in front, not enjoying the show. One of the girls they were with was busy texting on her phone the entire time. The rest decided to sit on the barricade and take pics of themselves doing so and blocking the crowd's view. This went on for the last four songs or so. Hey douches, why don't you try enjoying the music next time?

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/captncrzy/coachella%202008/douchewinners.jpg

Honorable Mention (no pic)

The LA douche standing in front of us during Chromeo with a fauxhawk shouting "L.A. Motherfuckers!" and making the letters "L" and "A" with his fingers, like some misguided LA Douchegang sign.

Also, I'm sure I was a douche as well at some point. Sorry.

Kali27
05-02-2008, 11:42 AM
The douchebag at Roger Waters' (no pic though) who decided to ad-lib his own lyrics, screaming "Wish you were fucking here"... You're lucky I was soo fucked up that I could almost pretend you weren't there... wow, talk about ruining a special moment for all the people around us...

amyzzz
05-02-2008, 11:44 AM
The douchey bitches at the rail for Portishead/Kraftwerk/Prince who had the security doing their bidding (i.e. getting them water and shit). At least they were quiet and respectful during Portishead. Thank God for that.

Vic Viper
05-02-2008, 11:57 AM
The stupid blonde whore at before Justice who tried literally lifting my arm from the railing and ended up in a headlock from me. I called her cunt and she made a wrinkly face and stormed off with her friends.

CalmerThanYou
05-02-2008, 01:05 PM
CUNT is the best word in the engrish language.

dethroned
05-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Oh God, I saw that gay cowboy EVERYWHERE. He was always by himself, and had the smuggest look on his face, as if everyone were checking him out and admiring him, and not thinking what an absolute twat he was.

jigsaw
05-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Cunt's hate to be called CUNTS...it will turn a bitch crazy!

SFChrissy
05-02-2008, 01:17 PM
My pics for douches of the year. If you see your pic on here, sorry, but you were being a douche.

2nd runner up:

Seriously the douchiest boy outfit I saw this year. This was on Sunday, so I'm sure he was there to suck Dwight Yoakam's penis.

1st runner up:

This douche physically pushed me out of the way to stand in front of me during Deadmou5 with his glittery SF hat. This was my view the entire show.

Winner:

These douches were standing in front of the barricade during DIOYY. They weren't there for the band. They were clearly hammered out of their mind doing that fake "rocking out" shit that douches do--basically they were making fun of the crowd and rubbing our faces in the fact that they were in front, not enjoying the show. One of the girls they were with was busy texting on her phone the entire time. The rest decided to sit on the barricade and take pics of themselves doing so and blocking the crowd's view. This went on for the last four songs or so. Hey douches, why don't you try enjoying the music next time?

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/captncrzy/coachella%202008/douchewinners.jpg

The LA douche standing in front of us during Chromeo with a fauxhawk shouting "L.A. Motherfuckers!" and making the letters "L" and "A" with his fingers, like some misguided LA Douchegang sign.

OMFG...You killed it girl...I literaly have 7up all over my desk!!! That cowbow looks like a stripper...black tight jeans...come on now!!!

swankgd
05-02-2008, 01:32 PM
http://www.jenniegreg.com/Gallery/main.php?cmd=image&var1=Coachella+2008+Day+2%2FDSC_2256.jpg&var2=0_0

Don't know if he really qualifies as a douche, but he did have me wondering, "Where exactly was he keeping that cigarette?"

CalmerThanYou
05-02-2008, 01:37 PM
^ could be for the win.

dethroned
05-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I'd say that qualifies.

shaggyduck
05-02-2008, 01:41 PM
I wish that was Danny Bonaduci

Basskitten85
05-02-2008, 01:43 PM
HAHAHA...

SFChrissy
05-02-2008, 01:46 PM
http://www.jenniegreg.com/Gallery/main.php?cmd=image&var1=Coachella+2008+Day+2%2FDSC_2256.jpg&var2=0_0

Don't know if he really qualifies as a douche, but he did have me wondering, "Where exactly was he keeping that cigarette?"

I think I see a skids back there...

thephatkat
05-02-2008, 02:18 PM
i think at one point on sunday we saw cowboy hat guy and we both looked at eachother and mouthed "douche".

and while we were eating on saturday, tighty whitey belt guy walked by and i had commented "that look was SOOO last year for that guy", but on the drive back home on monday we decided that TWBG does get a little bit of respect from us because that "outfit" could have turned dangeous at any moment.

and i whole heartedly agree that at some point(s) during the weekend i was probably sombody's douche too. :thu

gaypalmsprings
05-02-2008, 02:42 PM
I saw cowboy hat guy everywhere. Douche or no douche, not bad on the eyes.

aprillynnn
05-02-2008, 02:55 PM
OMFG...You killed it girl...I literaly have 7up all over my desk!!! That cowbow looks like a stripper...black tight jeans...come on now!!!

Wasn't he camping? He dressed like that all weekend ...
hahahaha

PrettyRagdoll
05-02-2008, 03:25 PM

2nd runner up:

LOL That dude camped and took the Coachella Express. And he WAS a douche. We laughed everytime he walked by us

CUNT is the best word in the engrish language.

It's definitely one of my favorite words

whynotsmile99
05-02-2008, 03:49 PM
i've mentioned him in other threads, but did anyone see that horrible looking asian teenager? Might have been Japanese, but couldn't really tell.

He was bone thin. Literally disgusting. Bulemic/anorexic boys seemed to be the big thing this year. ANyway, he was incredibly unhealthy thin and was wearing this hideous short shorts. It looked to be made out of wool, and even had those big buttons on you find on old fashioned wool coats.

He was running around outside the Shara when I saw him. Disgusting. No picture, sorry

it was like underwear made out of this

http://shinymedia.headshift.com/images/photos/uncategorized/newlookaw1_1.jpg

Boourns
05-02-2008, 07:26 PM
The biggest douche is the one that stole my camera. I will find you and rape you.

feather
05-02-2008, 07:29 PM
The douchebag at Roger Waters' (no pic though) who decided to ad-lib his own lyrics, screaming "Wish you were fucking here"... You're lucky I was soo fucked up that I could almost pretend you weren't there... wow, talk about ruining a special moment for all the people around us...

yah he was a douche in all forms of the word. he even "sang" on guitar solos at roger waters...annoying. he also yelled at me for putting my glowstick in the air. :( i expressed my sadness to the campsite later that night.

summerkid
05-02-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm surprised nobody said Death Cab for Cutie.

gmoneyak
05-02-2008, 07:54 PM

Hahaha.. Fucking underwear guy , I saw this guy twice.

Once at Metric when I noticed he was inching ,(excuse the pun), a little too much in my direction. Then again at Devotchka..

anonimouse
05-02-2008, 08:02 PM
their did seem to be a higher number of assholes being really aggressive moving up through the crowds. i didnt even get really close for any sets but they were still pushing through like they were at the rail. come to think of it, one of those groups looked alot like your winning douches there. even out in the open i ran into many people and they were just dicks about it. like they wanted to fight or something. i'd like to blame the Jack Johnson and "bro lets see pink floyd!" types. but for a little i was scared that coachella was getting too much of a mainstream crowd.

even if it was really crowded and i had to squeeze by people i'd still try to say excuse me or at least try to let them know my intentions or where i was heading. people who push their way up to the front at the last minute deserve all the elbows and nasty looks they get

oh and to the guy near the main stage whos hand i TOTALLY stepped on, i'm really sorry. it was dark and i couldnt see appendages, only bodies

microlovebeat
05-02-2008, 08:58 PM
everyone on here get's a douche award.

from me. with love.

humanoid
05-02-2008, 09:08 PM

oh....good one!

PassiveTheory
05-02-2008, 10:24 PM

Christ, Dylan...

I mean, Jack White was there and I haven't talked shit about him since the festival. Gawd.

Bortchella
05-02-2008, 10:27 PM
*LOL* Yeah, I saw shirtless cowboy guy off and on all weekend... He strutted around like he was cock of the walk. Someone hopefully told him otherwise.

swankgd
05-02-2008, 11:33 PM
My vote is for the 2 douchebag photographers that shoved their way past me during Portishead. "Don't push me, I've been working for 10 hours!!" Wow, work makes you an asshole? Maybe you should reconsider your career buddy.

Sonicifyouwantit
05-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Some kids walked into one of the do lab huts where I was laying down for a bit. Had my water next to me and this kids smacks it out of his way (like hes joe cool) I looked at him thinking, are you kidding me?? they procede to break out their drugs getting pissy with a guy that asks to buy and I think where oh where are the cops now?? well 5 minutes later I see the cops making their rounds. I dont warn these dickheads that cops are behind them. Instant Karma, cops take their stash! ha, dont be rude to people trying to cat nap with your drugs joe cool teeny boppers, cops will take your stash and I will laugh!

eskamo951
05-03-2008, 12:24 AM
yah he was a douche in all forms of the word. he even "sang" on guitar solos at roger waters...annoying. he also yelled at me for putting my glowstick in the air. :( i expressed my sadness to the campsite later that night.

I third that!
Ally: "Could you tone it down a bit?"
Guy: "It's Pink fuckin Floyd, man!"
Dude...Roger Waters may have been on stage, but we just heard your drunken singing...

Suffacated
05-03-2008, 12:39 AM
she made a wrinkly face and stormed off

I fuckin love it!

Astrid
05-03-2008, 02:39 AM
and i whole heartedly agree that at some point(s) during the weekend i was probably sombody's douche too. :thu

kinky....

eNVyartist
05-03-2008, 11:26 AM
i've mentioned him in other threads, but did anyone see that horrible looking asian teenager? Might have been Japanese, but couldn't really tell.

He was bone thin. Literally disgusting. Bulemic/anorexic boys seemed to be the big thing this year. ANyway, he was incredibly unhealthy thin and was wearing this hideous short shorts. It looked to be made out of wool, and even had those big buttons on you find on old fashioned wool coats.

He was running around outside the Shara when I saw him. Disgusting. No picture, sorry

I concur!!! I don't know who that kid was but he about got the bitchslap of the decade. I was at the back of the saharah chillien and watchin the crowd and he barreled out and into me knocking my tasty and frosty lemonade ONTO the ground!!! The least he coulda done was offer to replace it, let alone apologize.....DOUCHE!!!

sbessiso
05-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Christ, Dylan...

I mean, Jack White was there and I haven't talked shit about him since the festival. Gawd.

you better not have anything bad to say about J.W.

he and i had several moments together while he was performing and I was in the crowd

as far as douches go? those fucking miniturized(sp??) monsters that was the tegan and sara crowd, these were the pushiest little girls i've EVER had to deal with

and before you say anything, raconteurs were right after tegan and sara, thats why i was there, i swear! i swear!

stuporfly
05-03-2008, 12:13 PM
I don't know whether to feel relief or dejection not to find a picture or description of myself in this thread. I'll certainly have to re-think my approach before next year's festival.

natureboy
05-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Wasn't he camping? He dressed like that all weekend ...
hahahaha

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/augiemax/Coachella%2008/LastImport-1.jpg

Looks like dude carries around a sniper rifle or a portable solo-flex, either way I'm not saying shit about him.

Barbara, the ninja
05-03-2008, 04:59 PM
AH! I didn't even think about taking pictures of douches and there were so fucking many. Cap'n, you should make this an official hunt for next year's Coachella. We can make a poll and everything :)

fatbastard
05-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Hahaha.. Fucking underwear guy , I saw this guy twice.

Once at Metric when I noticed he was inching ,(excuse the pun), a little too much in my direction. Then again at Devotchka..

I would have sworn it was photoshopped had you not mentioned this. I guess a brown belt matches best with a pair of tightie whities.

thephatkat
05-03-2008, 09:12 PM
kinky....

ha ha! i guess i didn't realize i worded it that way. i aim to serve i guess.

zenidogx
05-03-2008, 09:37 PM
some douchebags on the coachella express would not shut up and that was before they were drunk. they kept trying to be funny and they hung out with some girl douchebags (whatver they're called). luckily i had my ipod for the trip back to la. one of them was near my listening capacity again.

shakermaker113
05-04-2008, 08:52 AM

lol I saw that guy. what an awful way to dress. or undress, as it were.

good point about the cigarette though. lol.

motionnn77
05-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Ok, on Friday I was surprised w/ a VIP pass. But for the first 3 hours I was there, I didn't even go in. Also, I dressed for survival and comfort, now for fashion.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some 4 inch stilettos and having my hair and make-up look good, but I knew that stuff would melt off and I couldn't see crossing an entire polo field in my Steve Maddens.

Ok, the point: the douchey bitches in VIP that wore the heels, the make-up and the perfect hair that were giving me and my comfy wrap skirt, bikini top and dirty flip-flops 'that look'! The look that said "how the fuck did that loser girl make it into VIP'?

But whtevr, I don't even think most of them were there for main stage anyway.

misterpickles
05-04-2008, 04:52 PM
the only thing douchier than being a douche is to talk about supposed douches on the internet... and yet here i stand being a douche for calling all of you guys douches... ah coachella - a glorious collective of douches

sassypants
05-04-2008, 07:22 PM
there were some spanish dudes right in front of me during Hot Chip. they kept yelling stuff in spanish and jumping up and down. It was fun at first, but they did the same thing for EVERY song. lame.

humanoid
05-04-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm gonna have to be more bold with the camera next year, and just snap away at any douche that is asking for it!! cowboy douche & the under/belt dude are priceless!

jennygirl
05-04-2008, 08:26 PM
...Looks like dude carries around a sniper rifle or a portable solo-flex, either way I'm not saying shit about him.

"or a portable solo-flex" oh my god laughing so hard right now

Vic Viper
05-04-2008, 10:49 PM
the only thing douchier than being a douche is to talk about supposed douches on the internet... and yet here i stand being a douche for calling all of you guys douches... ah coachella - a glorious collective of douches
How many assholes we got on this ship anyway?

bobert
05-05-2008, 12:07 AM

Hah, that guy was next to me during Stephen Malkmus. I thought pasty Gingers traditionally cover up. What a rebel.

Barbara, the ninja
05-05-2008, 07:08 AM

He looks like a World of Warcraft character that only has a belt equipped

coldstart
05-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Lol, I got a pic of that guy too:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2342/2464369795_ac75c019f3.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/viyh/2464369795/)

chiapet
05-05-2008, 09:06 AM

Judging by the number of times you've felt the need to bring him up, you must have spent a LOT of time looking at him.

We actually thought it was funny, and I think Jordan has a picture.

BeeII
05-05-2008, 10:15 AM
i saw meathead cowboy at boyz noize, actually there were a lot of buff cowboy hat wearing "confirmed bachelors" there. wierd.

BeeII
05-05-2008, 10:18 AM
and speaking of douchebaggery:

enough with the "i'm so cool with my 80s neon gear and faux vintage shirt. Most of these fuckers were either way too young to remember anything about the 80s besides sucking on mommy's tit or they weren't even BORN yet.

asshats.

chiapet
05-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Haha. Is it OK then to wear neon if we were of suitable age in the late 80s? I've been waiting 20 years for this stuff to come back into fashion!

Sonicifyouwantit
05-05-2008, 11:37 AM
I concur!!! I don't know who that kid was but he about got the bitchslap of the decade. I was at the back of the saharah chillien and watchin the crowd and he barreled out and into me knocking my tasty and frosty lemonade ONTO the ground!!! The least he coulda done was offer to replace it, let alone apologize.....DOUCHE!!!

I had a girl run into me at bonnaroo last year and knock my full beer out of my hand...all she did was turn look and give that cute sorry smile look...damn I know the feeling.

invisiblerobots
05-05-2008, 11:50 AM

http://adayofrites.blogsome.com/images/charakteremrslave.jpg

MissingPerson
05-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Respect to red-headed underpants dude. The desert sun does not smile on ginger skin. Hardcore

BeeII
05-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Haha. Is it OK then to wear neon if we were of suitable age in the late 80s? I've been waiting 20 years for this stuff to come back into fashion!

no, its time we let it go

BeeII
05-05-2008, 12:45 PM
and not douchebags, but cunts:

the two chicks behind me during prince, complaining the whole time before prince came on about how tall the 2 guys (really cool blokes from the UK) were in front of them.

they asked them to move farther back. they politely declined, but told the chicks they could move in front of them. thank god, i got tired of those two hens yapping away the whole time.

CBeller
05-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Superbimbo.

sin213
05-05-2008, 01:10 PM
lol! this thread is soooo funny. there were a lot of douches at this year's fest (i blame it on JJ bringing the dumb frat types out).

I don't have any pics, but you can hear it on my audio of waters when it gets posted...some douchebag was clapping right in the middle of songs and verses...no one else clapping..he just felt the need to start clapping like the song was over right in the middle. like a congratulations for finishing a verse successfully or somethin.

he probably didn't even know where he was...

and the worst part is...everytime I tried to move away from him he would follow me! fucktard. i finally got far enough away from him that his clapping is barely audible by about 2/3's of the way thru the first waters set.

swankgd
05-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Superbimbo.This year was definitely the year of gold lamme. *shudder*

JustSteve
05-05-2008, 02:26 PM
lol! this thread is soooo funny. there were a lot of douches at this year's fest (i blame it on JJ bringing the dumb frat types out).

seriously people, get over blaming jack johnson for everything! so f'ing stupid. there are dumbasses there every year no matter who is playing. if you want to blame anything, then blame the shows proximity to l.a.

chiapet
05-05-2008, 02:27 PM
While I totally support neon, lamé is never OK.

Cancersticks1
05-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Superbimbo.

Finally decided to chime in? Welcome.

Cancersticks1
05-05-2008, 03:02 PM
I submit:

http://a852.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/125/l_45dbc108c67ec4cb08dc2d7a28dd50bb.jpg

faxman75
05-05-2008, 03:11 PM

Oh we saw him. Jordan, KindigerJ took a photo of him outside the Gobi I think on Friday.

Mockingbird73
05-05-2008, 04:23 PM
I submit:

http://a852.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/125/l_45dbc108c67ec4cb08dc2d7a28dd50bb.jpg

perhaps the best part of this picture is that they all have coordinated tube socks on!

nevermind the general unattractiveness of speedo peanut sacks

EDIT: the girl in the background has also deemed them worthy of the douche photo

CalmerThanYou
05-05-2008, 04:54 PM
^ Call me retarded, but it is guys like those ones that actually make the whole experience that much better.

All fucked up seeing those guys walk by all casual, certainly made me chuckle and think "only at coachella"

anonimouse
05-05-2008, 04:54 PM
seriously people, get over blaming jack johnson for everything! so f'ing stupid. there are dumbasses there every year no matter who is playing. if you want to blame anything, then blame the shows proximity to l.a.

its more indie to blame slightly stoopid instead anyway

seriously, i can understand JJ i guess but wtf were THEY doing there?

zenidogx
05-05-2008, 05:02 PM
sailorhats made their mark at this year's coachella. very douchetastic. people in the desert wearing sailor hats. i still don't get it. hahaha

LiveItOut
05-05-2008, 07:36 PM
I submit:

Hmmm...YMCA '08

dear_amanda
05-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Superbimbo.

WINNER. I saw her at least a dozen times.

gmoneyak
05-05-2008, 07:47 PM
I submit:

I could've swore I saw that same group prancing around last year..

captncrzy
05-06-2008, 07:28 AM
See, I don't think those guys are douches-I think they're funny. There's a fine line between funnyness and douchiness. Looking ridiculous in speedos=funny. Wearing speedos and prancing around like you're the king of the world=douchy.

BeeII
05-06-2008, 01:17 PM
^ Call me retarded, but it is guys like those ones that actually make the whole experience that much better.

All fucked up seeing those guys walk by all casual, certainly made me chuckle and think "only at coachella"

werd

BeeII
05-06-2008, 01:19 PM
its more indie to blame slightly stoopid instead anyway

seriously, i can understand JJ i guess but wtf were THEY doing there?

you sir are no true electro indie hipster unless you blame PRINCE for the douchebaggery and for diluting the COACHELLA brand. Addin PRINCE was truly an insult.

I mean what's next, michael jackson? vanilla ice?

Sonicifyouwantit
05-06-2008, 01:20 PM
See, I don't think those guys are douches-I think they're funny. There's a fine line between funnyness and douchiness. Looking ridiculous in speedos=funny. Wearing speedos and prancing around like you're the king of the world=douchy.

exactly, walking around with the attitude, its ironic that makes me cool is very douchey...but to make fun of your self for the entertainment of others is comedy...I think they are comic.

aprillynnn
05-06-2008, 01:32 PM
I could've swore I saw that same group prancing around last year..

yah, I remember seeing them last year too ... they were taking pics with lots of people, guess some peeps haven't seen weirdos in speedos before.

M Sparks
05-06-2008, 01:42 PM
This guy at Bonde Do Role...there was like 5 feet between me and the people in front of me, so I can't complain if someone wants to push in front of me. But seriously dude...leaving 4'8" in front of you and standing 4 inches from me is not cool, and more than a little creepy.

M Sparks
05-06-2008, 01:47 PM

I agree. We have a beer fest every summer near me, and these guys dress in 70's athletic gear and long wigs and run laps around the festival for hours. People hand them beers like gatorade when they come by. It's funny, and it doesn't hurt or inconvinence anyone else.

M Sparks
05-06-2008, 01:49 PM

It was funny for a while, but now...

Sonicifyouwantit
05-06-2008, 01:53 PM
This guy at Bonde Do Role...there was like 5 feet between me and the people in front of me, so I can't complain if someone wants to push in front of me. But seriously dude...leaving 4'8" in front of you and standing 4 inches from me is not cool, and more than a little creepy.

thats when you switch it on him and step in front of him, always leave enough room to be comfortable but not enough for someone to step in. you run the risk of a 6'7'' guy stepping in front or a really annoying person crowding you out.

stinkbutt
05-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Superbimbo.

She is givin someone one hell of a stinkeye or her friend just farted

canexplain
05-06-2008, 02:24 PM
since someone mentioned another show (the roo) at ws 99 two guys smeared their bodied with sewage from the porta potties and promptly went from the back of 150k to the front with nooooo problem,it was like moses parting the red sea ... clever anyway but yuck ....x****

Melanie.Dawn
05-06-2008, 02:25 PM
During Tegan and Sara, I was WAY back... and I went up on one of those ramp things that I guess are for important people or special people or something? Or maybe just anyone because no one stopped me. Anyway, there were these two fat bitches in lawn chairs and they were the ultimate douches. They were taking up a ton of space with their stuff all laid out across the front. So a handicapped kid in a wheel chair comes up the ramp and he can't get to the front of it because this fat bitches hat is in the way, just taking up a whole spot, on the ground. I, and many others, as well as the guy in the wheel chair are looking, waiting and expecting her to just pick up her hat. But she doesnt! she has the nerve to say 'he doesn't need to sit here, don't move your stuff, there is room down over there'. And repositions the hat so he absolutly can not wheel up there. I was SO angry. I couldn't believe it. And I don't ususally call overweight people fat bitches, but these two were truly FAT DISCUSTING BITCHES!

NicoDread
05-06-2008, 03:04 PM
I think that the ramps are for disabled seating.

Sonicifyouwantit
05-06-2008, 03:39 PM
During Tegan and Sara, I was WAY back... and I went up on one of those ramp things that I guess are for important people or special people or something? Or maybe just anyone because no one stopped me. Anyway, there were these two fat bitches in lawn chairs and they were the ultimate douches. They were taking up a ton of space with their stuff all laid out across the front. So a handicapped kid in a wheel chair comes up the ramp and he can't get to the front of it because this fat bitches hat is in the way, just taking up a whole spot, on the ground. I, and many others, as well as the guy in the wheel chair are looking, waiting and expecting her to just pick up her hat. But she doesnt! she has the nerve to say 'he doesn't need to sit here, don't move your stuff, there is room down over there'. And repositions the hat so he absolutly can not wheel up there. I was SO angry. I couldn't believe it. And I don't ususally call overweight people fat bitches, but these two were truly FAT DISCUSTING BITCHES!

I would have grabbed her stuff and thrown it over the side then leave for the Sahara

anonimouse
05-06-2008, 04:57 PM
you sir are no true electro indie hipster unless you blame PRINCE for the douchebaggery and for diluting the COACHELLA brand. Addin PRINCE was truly an insult.

i'll take michael if he only plays songs from off the wall

next time get up in their face, take pictures, notify them that they will be online within 12 hours along with their story of bitchery, then move out of the area before they can take pics of you

or something like that

dear_amanda
05-06-2008, 05:01 PM

I'm not a confrontational person really, but I would have bitched them out. I CANNOT believe the nerve of some people.

hendrixfan143
05-06-2008, 08:11 PM
The douchey bitches at the rail for Portishead/Kraftwerk/Prince who had the security doing their bidding (i.e. getting them water and shit). At least they were quiet and respectful during Portishead. Thank God for that.

I think I know those kids. I think one of them knows the people who work the rails.

Sphere000
05-07-2008, 12:56 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2219/2473379602_c905096330_b.jpg

sapukuinvoice
05-07-2008, 07:58 AM
...i didnt think they still made umbrella hats anymore...any who...i was reluctant to run in to douches...although....during chromeo there was an anxious blonde parading and chanting "let's get crunk"...there was a side of me that wished for some odd reason there was a misplaced uppercut swarming towards her right temple...dont get me started on the dude with the mini shorts that were made out of some burberry bag...argh...

aprillynnn
05-07-2008, 12:14 PM

I can't believe no one said anything??? fuckin unbelievable ... where is security when you need them?

tyles
05-07-2008, 12:56 PM
I nominate the dudes behind me during Love And Rockets who were having a conversation while the band was playing. I'd like to hear the band and hear the two of you shutting the fucks up now. Thanks, Douches.

Other than that, I had a great time.

allthingsthatrock
05-07-2008, 02:27 PM

I was standing a bit in front of that kid. It was horrible. He'd even extend notes and echo Roger Waters.

frozen pilgrim
05-07-2008, 03:38 PM
I think the award goes to the photographers at barrier two before kraftwerk.
you guys must remember- the fuckers who all stood up on the railing step and blocked all of us who were waiting for kraftwerk.

did anyone hear the guy screaming bloody murder at them? threatening grevious bodily harm and insulting their personal appearances until they promised to move?

KatieLyn
05-07-2008, 04:19 PM
To the security gaurd at Flogging Molly who's job was to pull down crowd surfers and felt it necessary to stand up on the bench behind the bar, compeltley blocking my view for five minutes even though there were no crowd surfers.

frozen pilgrim
05-07-2008, 04:20 PM
so a collective nomination for view-blocking barrier-abusers, then?

Vic Viper
05-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Superbimbo.
Holy shit this might be the stupid whore that I called a cunt at Justice. She wasn't wearing that though.

anonimouse
05-07-2008, 05:41 PM
I nominate the dudes behind me during Love And Rockets who were having a conversation while the band was playing. I'd like to hear the band and hear the two of you shutting the fucks up now. Thanks, Douches.

Other than that, I had a great time.

i had some guys near me at a radiohead show once doing the same thing. i remember douche number one saying to douche number two loudly during idiotech something about "yea see i understand what they are trying to say with this song, i just dont agree with it" or something like that. his nonsensical ramblings went on for a while.

thats fucking great and all, but why dont you tell your friend on the way home maybe or when you are drinking beers at the bar. yea its a concert, its supposed to be fun, you dont have to be quiet the whole time, but when you are more wrapped up in your lame conversation or trying to make conversation with some girl in hopes that she will fuck you, you need to go to take your business to the back of the crowd

djandrews25
05-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Superbimbo.

lol i saw that chick.

alpez03
05-08-2008, 02:25 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/augiemax/Coachella%2008/LastImport-1.jpg

Looks like dude carries around a sniper rifle or a portable solo-flex, either way I'm not saying shit about him.

I remember the guy now, I saw that cowboy a couple of times both around the campground and festival, priceless hahaha...

alpez03
05-08-2008, 02:31 AM
AH! I didn't even think about taking pictures of douches and there were so fucking many. Cap'n, you should make this an official hunt for next year's Coachella. We can make a poll and everything :)

I think you are right, this year I took my camera but I didn't concentrate on douches neither "characters" around the festival, hey i'm down for what you say, we should make this official and have a contest next year, have polls, rankings, top 10, and maybe provide somebody with the CDA (Coachella Douche Award) hahahahah

alpez03
05-08-2008, 02:44 AM

2nd runner up:

1st runner up:

Winner:

niceee, the guy on the second place, he looks familiar to me, I think he was also blocking me at some other time, I clearly remember that glittery SF hat in front of me, f'cker was like 6' something, I had to move to get a better view; btw a good douche runner up!

captncrzy
05-08-2008, 07:24 AM
you guys must remember- the fuckers who all stood up on the railing step and blocked all of us who were waiting for kraftwerk.

did anyone hear the guy screaming bloody murder at them? threatening grevious bodily harm and insulting their personal appearances until they promised to move?

Haha yes I was standing right next to him.

Cancersticks1
05-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Holy shit this might be the stupid whore that I called a cunt at Justice. She wasn't wearing that though.

That pic was on Sunday during Gogol, so I doubt she changed her clothes (although she really should have.)

M Sparks
05-08-2008, 08:44 AM
thats when you switch it on him and step in front of him, always leave enough room to be comfortable but not enough for someone to step in. you run the risk of a 6'7'' guy stepping in front or a really annoying person crowding you out.

That's normally my policy, but there was plenty of room for everyone. And the guy was shorter than me...he was totally welcome to step in front of me...I just shouldn't be able to read his credit card number imprinted on my cock at the end of the set.

M Sparks
05-08-2008, 08:45 AM
So can anyone explain this guy?
http://www.creativesparksproductions.com/Media/coach08/freak.jpg

Cancersticks1
05-08-2008, 09:12 AM

ugh, we were chilling on the grass for roger waters set and a bunch of those goddamn pixies came right up in front of us, jacked a spotlight to make them look all the more special and proceeded to annoy the living fuck out of us until we left. they seriously seemed to think we were more interested in them than the show, they took note of us scowling at them, and trying to see around them but compensated where they were standing so we wouldn't miss a second of their butt-fucking buffoonery.... hatred.

75 Miles
05-08-2008, 09:27 AM
yah, I remember seeing them last year too ... they were taking pics with lots of people, guess some peeps haven't seen weirdos in speedos before.

I think they're brilliant. These guys had chicks hanging all over them to pose for pictures. Freakin' brilliant.

CalmerThanYou
05-08-2008, 10:15 AM

What a fucking asshole! Wearing a black shirt, black hat, and jean shorts to a show?

Cunt.

rskapcat
05-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Anyone encounter the balloon guy? During VHS or Beta (I think), this guy starts walking through the crowd with a balloon attached to him...with, like, 8 feet of twine! It was windy, so it kept getting tangled around innocent bystanders. If I was a smoker, I TOTALLY would've burned that twine...grr.

BROKENDOLL
05-08-2008, 04:06 PM
What a fucking asshole! Wearing a black shirt, black hat, and jean shorts to a show?

Cunt. Tell me you're joking...

CalmerThanYou
05-08-2008, 04:09 PM
^ jesus.

emtgreg
05-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Anyone encounter the balloon guy? During VHS or Beta (I think), this guy starts walking through the crowd with a balloon attached to him...with, like, 8 feet of twine! It was windy, so it kept getting tangled around innocent bystanders. If I was a smoker, I TOTALLY would've burned that twine...grr.

I would have followed him, and tied him to something amusing, like a tent stake or a portopotty...

BROKENDOLL
05-08-2008, 04:45 PM
^ jesus.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk86/tragic_oblivion/Jesus.jpg

stinkbutt
05-09-2008, 05:23 PM
jean shorts

That alone is a good enough reason to label someone a douche.

PrettyRagdoll
05-09-2008, 06:15 PM

Seriously people. get over blaming l.a for everything! so f'ing stupid. there are dumbasses there every year no matter who is playing. if you want to blame anything, then blame the fact that Coachella is fucking POPULAR! And people come from all over the world!

Seriously, the let's blame L.A for the losers b.s. is older then the jj shit.

Stainofmind
05-10-2008, 01:40 AM
I submit:

I seen those same dudes in 2007 and was shock to see them again this year.

Betamike
05-10-2008, 04:55 PM

Ugh. Three years in a row (or more now actually) these guys have been there. Not that I feign jealousy...seriously...but they even got a write up in the L.A. Times because of their "alleged" infamy.

I say we all come dressed like these guys next year and play where's Waldo.

stuporfly
05-10-2008, 07:05 PM
I say we all come dressed like these guys next year and play where's Waldo.

Finding Waldo wouldn't take long if you came dressed like that.

captncrzy
05-11-2008, 05:53 AM
It's already been established those guys are funny, not douchy. C'mon people, let's get back on track. We're looking for the ultimate douches.

Sonicifyouwantit
05-11-2008, 11:38 AM
we need more pics

Bud Luster
05-11-2008, 12:09 PM

Anyone that says "I seen" gets an honorable mention for these awards...

micktravis
05-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Oh hell yeah. I had to rinse my eyes with bleach.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03117.jpg

And I noticed this dude during Malkmus. By the end of the set he had been fisting his nose for much longer than is recommended.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03660.jpg

But this guy, who appeared to have every element of douchedom down, turned in to my hero. I was walking to the entrance of the beer tent nearest the Sahara when a completely loaded chick (she struck me as a rental) tumbled out of the entrance followed by Mr. (seeming) Douche. She fell down, head towards me, butt up in the air pointing at him. He had a lighter and was groping into his pants for a smoke. Not into his pockets mind you. His pants.

Then he noticed his chick's ass/thong/nightmare staring him in the face, leaned over her and droped a 4 inch spit rope down deep into her crack. She didn't seem to notice, so he inserted his hand down the back of her pants, miming the appropriate porno facial expressions, pulled a dodgy digit back up to his face and appeared to lay down an auto-sanchez. And he said something to me and anyone else paying attention about it not being as good as a real smoke.

Then she snapped out of it, handed him a cigarette, lit it, and asked him if he was happy now. This is how he responded.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03549.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03550.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03551.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03552.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03553.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03554.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03555.jpg

720 degrees in 100+ degrees with a stinky finger, a temporary mustache, and a goddamn smoke. Cheers.

BeeII
05-13-2008, 06:59 AM
Oh hell yeah. I had to rinse my eyes with bleach.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03117.jpg

And I noticed this dude during Malkmus. By the end of the set he had been fisting his nose for much longer than is recommended.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03660.jpg

But this guy, who appeared to have every element of douchedom down, turned in to my hero. I was walking to the entrance of the beer tent nearest the Sahara when a completely loaded chick (she struck me as a rental) tumbled out of the entrance followed by Mr. (seeming) Douche. She fell down, head towards me, butt up in the air pointing at him. He had a lighter and was groping into his pants for a smoke. Not into his pockets mind you. His pants.

Then he noticed his chick's ass/thong/nightmare staring him in the face, leaned over her and droped a 4 inch spit rope down deep into her crack. She didn't seem to notice, so he inserted his hand down the back of her pants, miming the appropriate porno facial expressions, pulled a dodgy digit back up to his face and appeared to lay down an auto-sanchez. And he said something to me and anyone else paying attention about it not being as good as a real smoke.

Then she snapped out of it, handed him a cigarette, lit it, and asked him if he was happy now. This is how he responded.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03549.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03550.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03551.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03552.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03553.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03554.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03555.jpg

720 degrees in 100+ degrees with a stinky finger, a temporary mustache, and a goddamn smoke. Cheers.

wow, i really need to hang out near the sahara tent more

bartelby
05-13-2008, 07:12 AM
awesome

downingthief
05-14-2008, 12:40 PM
I saw that guy (the ciggy flip douche) in the food area near the outdoor stage. He was walking with a very skanky chic. I'm assuming that was the thong wearing one in the description.

When he was in the food area, he was following a cop around, mocking him as he walked. Anyone else see that?

Xenocide
05-14-2008, 02:57 PM
douche award should go to any of the people (you know who i'm talking about) that urgently pushed their way up to the very front, stayed for half a song or so, then push their way back out again...

what a bunch of fucking 'tards...

frozen pilgrim
05-14-2008, 03:16 PM
douche award should go to any of the people (you know who i'm talking about) that urgently pushed their way up to the very front, stayed for half a song or so, then push their way back out again...

every now and then, in an un-crowded tent (think mum, carbon/silicon, etc), I'll duck below eye height and make my way up to the front, (no blocking short people- especially chicks), snap a couple choice photos, and then go back to my own spot.

hope that doesn't fit into your description.

jigsaw
05-14-2008, 03:40 PM
you're a douche...

MassiveChemicalPunk
05-14-2008, 03:42 PM

Fuck. I hated those sons of bitches during Hot Chip. They annoyed the hell out of me. Try so hard to get in front, 5mins later, they wanna walk out.

Memorial_07
05-14-2008, 04:23 PM
the retarded skinhead gorilla during Scars on Broadway.

davrone
05-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Fuck. I hated those sons of bitches during Hot Chip. They annoyed the hell out of me. Try so hard to get in front, 5mins later, they wanna walk out.

Yeesh, what was up with those people? I had to deal with those douches at almost every tent show I attended.

micktravis
05-15-2008, 09:12 PM
It may take you a moment to find the douche in this shot, but look closely. This is an extremely rare shot a male douche in heat. They come out of their lairs, technically known as "Volkswagens" only once a year to bathe. The rest of the time is spent inside, grooming their facial hair and listening to Bachman Turner Overdrive. The amazing camouflage on this specimen's back has evolved over millions of years to protect him from prey, and it's also why at first glance you couldn't see anyone in the picture!

Although it may seem incredible to us, those dizzying patterns on his back are also designed to attract a mate. Actually, we're not sure about this, because we've never been able to find a female of any species who doesn't laugh, point, take cellphone pictures, run away, or dare a friend to move closer. But we're still pretty sure that's what it's for because it couldn't possibly be deliberate.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/mick_travis/DSC03687-1.jpg

iheartjtt
05-15-2008, 09:35 PM
I had some unfortunate experiences with a group of female douches during Hot Chip. There were a bunch of girls that were wearing full makeup, dresses, heels, etc. (which is really important in 100+ degree weather), and pretty much annoyed everyone around us by getting their dance on with no regard for anyone's personal space, and screaming "OMFG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!1" every time, and also sat down for no particular reason at times. Fortunately, my sister and I stuck it to them by being "That Girl" in the background of all their pictures. Sonned. Seriously, though... most annoying people ever.

Also, I saw the tighty whitey bloke... I did a triple take thinking maybe it had just been a long day, but nope... he was definitely wearing tighty whiteys. God bless his lack of shame, that rocks.

x

Sonicifyouwantit
05-15-2008, 09:47 PM

wow...just wow. if there was ever a stereotypical Dbag its this guy. he has the facial hair and even the ironic flower in his cap...he's so hip yet sensetive. ladies why are you holding back leave us SOBs and go to him.

betao
05-15-2008, 10:09 PM
I saw that dude in the green pants doing flips. I was wondering what that was about.

Jakewc151
05-16-2008, 06:55 AM
I saw that dude in the green pants doing flips. I was wondering what that was about.

Crack cocaine, and LOTS OF IT..

Had to be LA man... Just had to be LA, always is!!!!

Sonicifyouwantit
05-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Crack cocaine, and LOTS OF IT..

Had to be LA man... Just had to be LA, always is!!!!

no, thats riverside my friend always is.

thephatkat
05-16-2008, 11:06 AM

wasn't this guy with Lucent Dossier?

Xenocide
05-16-2008, 12:56 PM
every now and then, in an un-crowded tent (think mum, carbon/silicon, etc), I'll duck below eye height and make my way up to the front, (no blocking short people- especially chicks), snap a couple choice photos, and then go back to my own spot.

hope that doesn't fit into your description.

no... that serves a purpose...

the kind i'm talking about tend to be a couple or two drunk guys and by the time they've pushed up front they get kinda blank-faced as if they have no idea whose playing or that they're in the wrong place at the wrong time (or just then realize, damn it's too hot in here) and bounce as if they're bored or something...

or also, two or more chicks (particuarly for harder bands; or flogging molly) who push up front right before they start and the second they go on and the crowd goes nuts and a pit starts to form they bounce the fuck out as if they didn't realize that would happen, and they too are douches for being so fucking stupid...

eskamo951
05-18-2008, 04:11 PM
no, thats riverside my friend always is.

No, riverside is meth, always has been

Tylerdurden31
06-02-2008, 04:25 AM

looks like Carl Newman...

Courtney
06-02-2008, 10:10 AM
It may take you a moment to find the douche in this shot, but look closely. This is an extremely rare shot a male douche in heat. They come out of their lairs, technically known as "Volkswagens" only once a year to bathe. The rest of the time is spent inside, grooming their facial hair and listening to Bachman Turner Overdrive. The amazing camouflage on this specimen's back has evolved over millions of years to protect him from prey, and it's also why at first glance you couldn't see anyone in the picture!

Although it may seem incredible to us, those dizzying patterns on his back are also designed to attract a mate. Actually, we're not sure about this, because we've never been able to find a female of any species who doesn't laugh, point, take cellphone pictures, run away, or dare a friend to move closer. But we're still pretty sure that's what it's for because it couldn't possibly be deliberate.

This guy was standing in front of me during something at the Outdoor Stage. Stephen Malkmus I think. He was really tall so I kept on moving to the side to get a better view, and then he would magically take two steps to his right to find the exact perfect position to block my view again, so I would move again but then he would also move again, and so on. I don't know how he did it, but it was annoying as all hell.

Also, it should be noted that the blue fabric hanging out of his ass is a hand-sewn tail.

michaelmontanez
06-03-2008, 09:57 AM
I think one of those supernbimbo ladies made me powerhump them during SMD. That gold thing is such a weird material, it would probably be hell during the heat of the day.

Anyway, there were these 14 year old girls with their mom or something during MGMT, and this guy had bought water for his girlfriend, who was deeper in the crowd, and the little bitches wouldn't let him through, and were all pissed off for no reason, so these guys all catapulted the guy over the girls, and they were all pissy, and making threats and stuff. It was fun.

Xenocide
06-04-2008, 01:11 AM
Anyway, there were these 14 year old girls with their mom or something during MGMT, and this guy had bought water for his girlfriend, who was deeper in the crowd, and the little bitches wouldn't let him through, and were all pissed off for no reason, so these guys all catapulted the guy over the girls, and they were all pissy, and making threats and stuff. It was fun.

maybe they were pissed off because they couldn't find the guy in the purple holy fuck shirt...

rebeccak!
06-09-2008, 10:02 PM

LOL
I saw this guy too!
I was eating at the time, it was kind of bothersome...
(:

liddyloo19
06-15-2008, 11:14 AM

2nd runner up:

I saw this douche....he freaked me out, a lot. Shudder, baby oil.

liddyloo19
06-15-2008, 11:17 AM
does anyone recall the major douche during roger waters. this woman said she had to get to front to find her husband, we told her to shout his name, several rounds of 'DAAAAVID' later, she started saying she was a 'renowned marine biologist' and she had to get to the front for that reason. funniest douche moment ever.

Boourns
06-22-2008, 03:24 PM
since someone mentioned another show (the roo) at ws 99 two guys smeared their bodied with sewage from the porta potties and promptly went from the back of 150k to the front with nooooo problem,it was like moses parting the red sea ... clever anyway but yuck ....x****

Oh man, that's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. I hope they caught lots of nasty diseases from this.

I bet they did this to get up front for Insane Clown Posse.

jonnypark
06-22-2008, 05:24 PM
I had a near Douche experiance during MGMT. A large group of Scandanavian people pushed up in front of me and my friend but before I could hadd the chance to get angry about it they were robot dancing. How could I be mad.

algunz
06-22-2008, 05:44 PM
That's not douchery, that's brilliance. They got you and a better view of the show.

PassiveTheory
06-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh man, that's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. I hope they caught lots of nasty diseases from this.

I doubt it, given that the majority of the crowd has already smeared itself in feces.

Boourns
06-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Hahaha, yeah. It's juggalo war paint. They all already smell like that, too.

captncrzy
06-26-2008, 02:19 PM
The douches in front of us at The Cure

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/captncrzy/DSCI0200.jpg

B∞Rdom§
06-29-2008, 06:42 PM

only a douche would say that

douche.

B∞Rdom§
06-29-2008, 06:44 PM

HAHAHHAHHAHAHA

bluemamba
07-30-2008, 10:34 AM
These little fucktards were playing cards while MY MORNING FUCKING JACKET WERE TEARING IT UP!!!! AND FUCKING FRONT ROW TOO!!! i had to get proof!!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/freddy2345/Picture276.jpg

amyzzz
07-30-2008, 12:30 PM
They probably weren't waiting for MMJ.

jigsaw
07-30-2008, 12:35 PM
playing cards = douche

Boourns
07-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Well, they have to do something to pass the time while waiting for an interesting act.

Memorial_07
07-31-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm surprised I never saw the cowboy douche.
But one douchebad of the weekend was the bald mexican security guard who thought he was the shit. he obviously forgot he is security and not CIA

Memorial_07
07-31-2008, 10:41 AM
Oh and all the douchebags who always sit at the front of the main stage.
I fucking hate when people do that!

picks up chair
07-31-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm surprised I never saw the cowboy douche.
But one douchebad of the weekend was the bald mexican security guard who thought he was the shit. he obviously forgot he is security and not CIA

Was he checking wristbands at the main stage beer garden? He took mine on day two for no good reason...er, said I was supposed to get one each day. I told the real cops he was gonna create an id check line issue, as if those lines don't get long enough anyway.

Memorial_07
07-31-2008, 02:27 PM
Was he checking wristbands at the main stage beer garden? He took mine on day two for no good reason...er, said I was supposed to get one each day. I told the real cops he was gonna create an id check line issue, as if those lines don't get long enough anyway.

he was at the main stage on saturday and was running around that area the whole day.
he must've been in his 40's and he was bald wearing a white collared shirt and big headphones.

bluemamba
08-02-2008, 06:46 PM
They probably weren't waiting for MMJ.

yeah i know. they were waiting for Roger Waters like i was. They're powerful performance made me get into them more. Maybe they werent fans but you have to pay respect when an artist is giving full effort an is singing his fucking lungs out like this.....

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/freddy2345/Picture265.jpg

plus its fucking annoying when they are taking up space in the front. i wanted to knee them both on the side of the head and knock them out.

greghead
08-03-2008, 01:12 PM
These little fucktards were playing cards while MY MORNING FUCKING JACKET WERE TEARING IT UP!!!! AND FUCKING FRONT ROW TOO!!! i had to get proof!!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/freddy2345/Picture276.jpg

Ugh, that makes me want to cut that bitch

Memorial_07
08-05-2008, 10:08 AM
i can't stand people who sit at the front of the barricades all day.
so everyone who did this...congrats your a douche!

captncrzy
08-05-2008, 10:11 AM
I forget which band it was, but was in the Mohave tent. Some girl was sitting on the ground up against the railing reading. I remember wondering how she could even concentrate.

bluemamba
08-05-2008, 11:02 AM
How can you fucking live with yourself sitting in the front taking up space for some other hardcore fan in the back?? if your gonna be in the very front at least give the artist respect and watch his show. That shit really irritates me.

MeowMixer
08-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Giant douche... End of the night outside the sahara tent, some guy is yelling on the phone, "I'm at the Safari tent! Are you f^cking retarded! THE SAFARI TENT!"

mittens4kittens
08-12-2008, 12:39 PM
he was at the main stage on saturday and was running around that area the whole day.
he must've been in his 40's and he was bald wearing a white collared shirt and big headphones.

I saw this guy bust some kid in an MIA shirt with a bunch of blunts at Cool Kids. Gotta be more discreet brethren!

I nominate the 40 something dude at Metric with "white" and "power" tatted on the backs of his arms.

Also the guy with the ten foot glowstick during Roger Waters. I think Rog has the lightshow covered, dude.

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 01:50 PM
I saw this guy bust some kid in an MIA shirt with a bunch of blunts at Cool Kids. Gotta be more discreet brethren!

I nominate the 40 something dude at Metric with "white" and "power" tatted on the backs of his arms.

Also the guy with the ten foot glowstick during Roger Waters. I think Rog has the lightshow covered, dude.

Glowstick guy was staying in the room next to me at my resort.
He had a bunch of lasers he kept shooting off that he got from Thailand.

Fucking laser goes far.
And there was a white power dude at metric?
Wow.

frozen pilgrim
08-12-2008, 02:31 PM
you saw that laser pointer douchebag?!
please tell me you'll help point him out should he return next year. I want to make that guy eat crushed diodes

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 02:59 PM
please tell me you'll help point him out should he return next year. I want to make that guy eat crushed diodes

saw him?
shit, he and his friends were in the next room to me partying on sunday night.

SFChrissy
08-12-2008, 03:11 PM
I don't have a picture but I think "Scoop49er" should be on the douche list...

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 04:57 PM
I don't have a picture but I think "Scoop49er" should be on the douche list...

really?
why?

bluemamba
08-15-2008, 11:17 AM

I wouldn't try to make him do that. He will point the laser in your eyes and blind you.

amyzzz
08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
playing cards = douche
I don't think it's that douchey. What is douchey is fucking throwing water bottles at the performer you don't like while waiting for Rage or whoever like those douchebags did back in 07. I understand trying to kill time during a shitty (to you) band.

boarderwoozel3
08-15-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm pretty sure pelting an opener with water bottles isn't going to bring the headliner out any quicker. Major douche-baggery.

bluemamba
08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
I don't think it's that douchey. What is douchey is fucking throwing water bottles at the performer you don't like while waiting for Rage or whoever like those douchebags did back in 07. I understand trying to kill time during a shitty (to you) band.

But it is douchey non the less. and RATM fans are such assholes. I look at it this way. If your taking up space in the crowd to see a band you dont like to get a good spot for the next band, give the band at least the respect of watching their performance. That just me though. Those kids should have been paying respect to MMJ. They played an awesome show and they threw it away. Its like serving them a 3 course meal and feeding it to the dogs.

Memorial_07
08-15-2008, 12:53 PM
The people throwing bottles were just assholes.
I'm a huge RATM fan but I wouldn't bottle the performer.
I would just wait.

And bluemamba, I know your going to pissed for me saying this but I hated MMJ. I could've just said fuck it and walked away but i can be respectable for some bands so I waited it out.

Boourns
08-15-2008, 01:29 PM
I should have bottled Sparta. Actually, they bottled me.

Memorial_07
08-15-2008, 01:31 PM
I should have bottled Sparta. Actually, they bottled me.

Huh...they were seriously that bad?

bluemamba
08-16-2008, 04:13 PM
And bluemamba, I know your going to pissed for me saying this but I hated MMJ. I could've just said fuck it and walked away but i can be respectable for some bands so I waited it out.

If you hated MMJ then thats ok. Thats your valid opinion. Your in the minority. But if the dude is singing his heart out trying to get your attention and make an impact as a performer then respect should be paid to him. You waited it out and thats the right thing to do. (As long as you dont throw a bottles at them or sit in the front playing cards or strip poker. Ill break a glass bottle in yo head if i catch you.:winkiss )

Boourns
08-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Huh...they were seriously that bad?

Well, yes. Horrible, unlistenable music. And they hit me in the head with a full water bottle.

bluemamba
08-16-2008, 04:20 PM
Well, yes. Horrible, unlistenable music. And they hit me in the head with a full water bottle.

HAHAHAH dude why didnt you just catch it and drink it??

Boourns
09-08-2008, 06:48 AM
HAHAHAH dude why didnt you just catch it and drink it??

Somebody behind me grabbed it while I was dazed.

amyzzz
09-10-2008, 10:39 AM
I need to remember to take pictures of douches next year.

captncrzy
09-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Maybe next year we'll have an actual award with voting and everything.

emtgreg
09-10-2008, 10:44 AM
<edit> (As long as you dont throw a bottles at them or sit in the front playing cards or strip poker. Ill break a glass bottle in yo head if i catch you.:winkiss )

wait, strip poker?

that sounds fucking fantastic, i mean, there are some seriously hot people at our little festival...

boarderwoozel3
09-10-2008, 11:02 AM
I need to remember to take pictures of douches next year.

"Excuse me, could you stand still for a moment. Your looking particularly douchey and I need a picture of you to post and mock on the internetz."

feather
09-10-2008, 11:02 AM
wait, strip poker?

that sounds fucking fantastic, i mean, there are some seriously hot people at our little festival...

In the Do Lab where you can get all wet n' wild.

emtgreg
09-10-2008, 11:12 AM
In the Do Lab where you can get all wet n' wild.

i like the do lab, the only place in the festival where if i had my big camera out taking pictures, people were like OMG HI TAKE MY PIKTURE

everyone else was like GTFO

boarderwoozel3
09-10-2008, 11:57 AM
i like the do lab, the only place in the festival where if i had my big camera out taking pictures, people were like OMG HI TAKE MY PIKTURE

Ecstasy will have that effect.

Memorial_07
09-10-2008, 03:45 PM

It was probably the scenesters saying stuff like "EWW! OMG get that camera away from me" but for some reason have millions of myspace pictures

Memorial_07
09-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Maybe next year we'll have an actual award with voting and everything.

Start a poll for it next year

feather
09-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Ecstasy will have that effect.

...and will be in my system this Saturday. Cannot wait!

boarderwoozel3
09-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Fun. Whats the occasion?

feather
09-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Nocturnal.

Geno_g
09-10-2008, 10:21 PM
are you going all out with the vic vapor rub, coachella this last year was the first time I did the vapor rub while rolling...

thewindowliquor
09-10-2008, 10:27 PM
^
congrats. you're a winner.

captncrzy
09-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Ok, so I guess that's the challenge. Take douche pics. I'll select the top 10 for vote. The winner who took the best douche pic will win a douche trophy.

BROKENDOLL
09-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Ok, so I guess that's the challenge. Take douche pics. I'll select the top 10 for vote. The winner who took the best douche pic will win a douche trophy. Captncrzy, may as well toss in a celebratory cupcake with that trophy...http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l308/CrazyBrewerBoy9999/douchemuffin.jpg

feather
09-11-2008, 09:20 AM
are you going all out with the vic vapor rub, coachella this last year was the first time I did the vapor rub while rolling...

Nooooo too messy. But people carry around the menthol inhalers...

sbessiso
09-11-2008, 09:21 AM
the menthol inhalers kick so much ass

feather
09-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Yes, yes they do.

sbessiso
09-11-2008, 09:31 AM
speaking of rolling, Feather did you see that the faint added more tour dates and are playing in my city!! It's a PrinceChella miracle!

feather
09-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Well get your ass to that show! I hopefully will make it to one over here...you cannot pass up PrinceChella miracles!

sbessiso
09-11-2008, 09:37 AM
especially ones involving the faint. I've been dying to see them since 10th grade. it's a really tiny and cramped venue too. conditions are perfect

Quadromarshia
09-11-2008, 09:44 AM
especially ones involving the faint. I've been dying to see them since 10th grade. it's a really tiny and cramped venue too. conditions are perfect

I love the culture room! Speaking of south florida shows... I was thinking about visiting some friends down in WPB in December, but I might coordinate it so I can get to that Of Montreal/Fiery Furnaces show...

sbessiso
09-11-2008, 09:46 AM
smoke out at revolution if you're there!

and Culture Room is fucking spectacular! any spot is a good spot, can you imagine how rocking that place will be when the faint play??

Quadromarshia
09-11-2008, 09:48 AM
it's gonna be off the chain! Me and my friend Jerry saw the Bravery there back in 06, and it was weird seeing them in such an intimate venue.

sbessiso
09-11-2008, 09:50 AM
I remember that show, I wanted to go so badly, that was when the bravery were kinda good, I saw them @ Ultra this year and they blew hard chunks. I had to run away in horror!

The killers played culture room RIGHT before they got super famous, biggest regret is not seeing them.

last time I was at culture room was gogol bordello a couple months ago, THAT right there is the hardest that place had been rocked. and I agree, it was weird being soo close to them, but a great weird. I cant wait to feel the faint's sweat!

Quadromarshia
09-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Thinking about it more, I'm really getting excited playing with the idea of seeing Of Montreal. I've always wanted to see them live!

captncrzy
09-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Turning my douche thread into a douchey conversation about menthol shit, drugs, and a shitty band is douchey.

SoulDischarge
09-11-2008, 11:04 AM
"Excuse me, could you stand still for a moment. Your looking particularly douchey and I need a picture of you to post and mock on the internetz."

I have a photographer friend who sometimes works for Vice and he's made a career out of putting that question in as delicate of terms as possible.

sbessiso
09-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Turning my douche thread into a douchey conversation about menthol shit, drugs, and a shitty band is douchey.

I'm sorry! How can I make it up to you

captncrzy
09-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Post a douche picture.

Memorial_07
09-11-2008, 06:28 PM
couldn't find vaginal:

http://www.cumrus.com/images/California%20Exotic/Valcanite%20Anal%20Douche.JPG

emtgreg
09-11-2008, 09:05 PM
uhh, isnt an anal douche usually called an enema?

Memorial_07
09-12-2008, 03:52 PM
eh...whatever

amyzzz
09-12-2008, 03:57 PM
I've never done the menthol inhaler thing, but I'm pretty much over ecstasy at this point anyways. Mood swings are a bitch.

(still no douchey pics, sorry)

paulb
09-14-2008, 01:13 PM
hehe, great pic.

oftheheartofthesoul
10-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Sean Penn, who ruined my Linton Kwesi Johnson high.

RoyBrisby
10-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Lol, I got a pic of that guy too:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2342/2464369795_ac75c019f3.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/viyh/2464369795/)

You know you were all wondering what he looked like from the front :winkiss ... I know i was curious to see if his package was as big as his ego ...

Look at that bellybutton, it's like a perfect circle.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2385/2475015923_294eacd960_o.jpg

BROKENDOLL
10-25-2008, 08:26 PM
You know you were all wondering what he looked like from the front :winkiss ... I know i was curious to see if his package was as big as his ego ...

Look at that bellybutton, it's like a perfect circle.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2385/2475015923_294eacd960_o.jpg I wouldn't give him the time of day for his package, but since he's got 2 watches, I might ask him the time day. WTF with the watches?

frozen pilgrim
10-25-2008, 08:54 PM
brokendoll, I love the fact that your biggest beef with the outfit is the extra watch :P

are those his clothes in a pile next to him?

BROKENDOLL
10-25-2008, 09:45 PM
brokendoll, I love the fact that your biggest beef with the outfit is the extra watch :P
are those his clothes in a pile next to him?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2385/2475015923_294eacd960_o.jpg[/QUOTE]

Well, just look at him! Instead of utilizing his belt as a bungy type device to wrap around his shit laying there, his ego seems to think that his other shit needs the added support. And then, yes, the watches...Must they be on the same arm? Considering the size of them, he could have worn one on an ankle, or atleast the other arm for balance. Hell, for all we know, he probably has another watch stuffed somewhere in that tighty-whitey pile he's sportin'!

BROKENDOLL
10-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Wait! I'm not done! I thought the fire and water symbol meant balance...Maybe the watches means he's what, two-timing? And let's not talk about the little yellow quail surrounded by flowers or some shit on his belt buckle!

gaypalmsprings
10-26-2008, 06:47 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2385/2475015923_294eacd960_o.jpg

This is just begging to be photoshopped.

shakermaker113
10-26-2008, 07:25 AM
This is just begging to be photoshopped.

or made into a coloring book picture...

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
10-26-2008, 07:51 AM
Clearly BROKENDOLL would like to have this gentleman's package. 5 posts discussing his watches?

BROKENDOLL
10-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Clearly BROKENDOLL would like to have this gentleman's package. 5 posts discussing his watches? Actually, I already have a nice package here at home, so I don't need another...Which brings us right back to the fact that if one watch is good, why would someone need two?

RoyBrisby
10-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Which brings us right back to the fact that if one watch is good, why would someone need two?

Maybe it's a heart-rate monitor so that he can keep track of how fast his heart beats when he sees himself on a reflective surface?

BROKENDOLL
10-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Maybe it's a heart-rate monitor so that he can keep track of how fast his heart beats when he sees himself on a reflective surface? Fuck that! Look at the size of those watches! Tell me they aren't the reflective device! They're the first damn thing I noticed! LOL Well, that and the fact that the #2 toe on his left foot is deformed.

BROKENDOLL
10-26-2008, 11:02 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/Poster2-4-1.jpg Now, think of the possibilities...The attachment nozzle could be used as a sipper type straw and he wouldn't need to carry a water bottle, period!

LooseAtTheZoo
10-26-2008, 02:32 PM
I bet this guy comes back next year. He's already taking on legendary status along with the creepy dreadlocked guy who went down the slip-n-slide naked

MissingPerson
10-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Quality moustache. Absolute quality, ginger pants dude, good work.

BROKENDOLL
10-26-2008, 04:30 PM
See? Put the package aside and suddenly you notice Mr. Ginger's other features, huh? I'm still overwhelmed with curiosity about those watches though. If he had had on a trench coat and opened it exposing 50 watches, I would have understood, but two watches? Maybe he's from a different timezone and wanted to keep up with home base too? And, if that were the case, he could have bought a watch that does that shit, right?

gaypalmsprings
10-26-2008, 04:37 PM
http://www.bruindesign.com/images/gerbil_BeKind.jpg

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
10-27-2008, 09:03 AM
that is just wrong.

BROKENDOLL
10-27-2008, 09:23 AM
TCHY, do you have a traumatizing gerbil story you'ld like to share with us?

kitt kat
10-27-2008, 05:01 PM

Agreed.

OH. MY. GOD. He and his weird forest fairy hippy girlfriend were our across the way neighbors in camping. He was an ultimate douche. And on Saturday morning we were woken up to the unfortunate sounds of them FUCKING WITH THE TENT DOOR OPEN

oh god, it was awful. DBAG of the year, for sure.