PDA

View Full Version : Van, BC to coachella ride anyone

marijadjopa
02-02-2007, 06:04 PM
hey,

i'm in vancouver and need some ppl who want to come and have a crazy/fun roadtrip. i can drive or join a current car pool.

maria_m_d@hotmail.com ASAP if you are interested!

Dave_2006
02-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Hey!.
Have u considered taking an Amtrak i checked and it was like $190 soemthing roundtrip to L.A. Where in vancouver r u?, where u planning to stay.
Im 19 and ive never been but im prob goin this time around with a friend but dont know whether shes comin for sure yet tho. I'd be interested in pitchin in anyway if u are driving anyway tho...
so do let me know
thanks!
Dave.

vince
02-03-2007, 07:08 AM
Hey -
As I posted in another thread - Im from NYC and thought it'd be fun to head up to Vancouver for a couple days before Coachella (flying in on 4/19)...i was going to fly into LA on 4/24 and spend a few days there with a friend, but this sounds equally as fun. Id need a ride to, so I wasnt sure if anyone wanted to pair up. Im 25, so we'd get a good deal on a rental. Let me know. Vince.

Dave_2006
02-04-2007, 03:57 PM
i think ur better off amtraking it..i think its like $190 something r/t and u only need it one way...so it be cheaper anyway...thats the route im headin prob.

nowicks
02-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Get me in on this carpooling action.........only 81 days away and this road trip would be fucking EPIC!

musicalmaca
02-05-2007, 12:00 PM
about the amtrak thing....

it departs from vancouver?
but on what day?

because i won't be able to leave until wed afternoon at the latest, but if one leaves then that would be perfect.

Dave_2006
02-05-2007, 03:35 PM
well the one i saw was leaving Wednesday morning at 9:45 and only went to L.A I haveta figure out a way to get to Indio from the L.A bus depot..check out www.amtrak.com

tarkus
02-05-2007, 06:57 PM
hey anyone out there, I'm excited about Coachella this year but I am in a sticky situation, no reliable vehicle and not old enough to rent a car so.... throw me in your carpool plans and I will more than willing to pay my share of the costs. My email is Brookewoody@hotmail.com. I live just outta van in Langley.

musicalmaca
02-15-2007, 04:14 PM
well the one i saw was leaving Wednesday morning at 9:45 and only went to L.A I haveta figure out a way to get to Indio from the L.A bus depot..check out www.amtrak.com

ya... and i'm going to have camping gear so i'm gonna stick with trying to find a ride haha