PDA

View Full Version : the Official celebrities at Coachella 2008 thread

JClemy
04-29-2008, 07:39 AM
I didn't get any pictures of them but there seems to be a bunch of threads about Shia and the Hoff.

Who did everyone see and get pictures of? I thought I saw Olivia Wilde but it might have just been someone who looked like her.

NoneForMeThanks
04-29-2008, 07:43 AM
I stood next to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden for Portishead. Anytime I whipped out my camera, though, their bodyguard started watching me. A few minutes later Paris Hilton and Benji Madden walked right in front of me. My first instinct was to trip Paris. Is that bad?

I did get pictures of Roseanna Arquette and a woman I thought was Laura Linney.

dear_amanda
04-29-2008, 07:56 AM
Saw Elijah Wood at the Gogol Bordello signing.

microserfs21
04-29-2008, 10:58 AM
When I was watching Stars there was some black guy that kept having people come up to him and ask for pictures. I didn't know who it was but he was really chill about everything and was nice to everyone that came up to bug him.

JustSteve
04-29-2008, 11:18 AM
too many to name back in the artist compound.

zenidogx
04-29-2008, 11:29 AM
some guy looked like David Faustino. either he's a funny looking dude, or Bud Bundy likes Coachella.

Kali27
04-29-2008, 11:32 AM
Saw Alicia Silverstone dancing in the Sahara on Saturday...

caeden
04-29-2008, 11:35 AM
some guy looked like David Faustino. either he's a funny looking dude, or Bud Bundy likes Coachella.

i saw David Faustino too. i also saw Steven Tyler. and i might have seen Simon Rex at the Love and Rockets set.

stinkbutt
04-29-2008, 11:48 AM
This was my first year not seeing Danny DeVito kinda disappointed

eudaemonia
04-29-2008, 12:11 PM
I saw Elijah Wood walking up the VIP side of the Sahara Tent just as Hot Chip started. I wasn't sure it was him at first 'cuz he had sunglasses on.

dethroned
04-29-2008, 12:33 PM
I saw a very drunk David Hasselhoff, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Ritchie +Joel Madden and kid, celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe, Jared Leto, I could have sworn I saw an Olsen twin, and Jael from ANTM again. Sadly no Danny De Vito either.

slurpee
04-29-2008, 01:47 PM
I can barley keep track of my friends while at the festival...

How do all of you find these celebrities???

gorazd
04-29-2008, 03:31 PM
steve tyler (aerosmith) on friday and saturday, (vip next to main stage)

dita von teese on sunday (vip next to sahara)

eudaemonia
04-29-2008, 03:44 PM
I can barley keep track of my friends while at the festival...

How do all of you find these celebrities???

Easy. I went alone :) but no, really I have the worst luck. My line of view just happened to catch a view of one. (I didn't think he'd be so short.) I went to the VIP area plenty of times but didn't see any 'cuz I suck at that.

JustSteve
04-29-2008, 04:07 PM
giovanni ribisi.

i walked into the bedroom last night and my lady had one of his movies on...random.

whynotsmile99
04-29-2008, 04:32 PM
I never watched that 70's show, so I can't be to sure I saw him... but

at the end of Prince me and a friend were hanging out at the Do Lab pods. There were two other couples there, relaxing and smoking. All of a sudden this golf cart drives through the pod, nearly hitting one couple and totally catching em off guard. They drive through the other side and its 5 or 6 dudes packed into that thing.

I'm about 90% sure the driver was danny Masterson, who sounded and looked drunk as fuck

whynotsmile99
04-29-2008, 04:33 PM
also saw this incredible Paris Hilton look a like. SHe looked so much like her I think it was her.

Cdubby
04-29-2008, 04:36 PM
i didn't see a single celeb, well except the musicians of course

leo01g
04-29-2008, 04:42 PM
I think i saw tara reid but wasnt sure.

cloud9
04-29-2008, 04:45 PM
obiosuly didnt make it ot sunday due to poisin in my food but my friends sawed surkin and say a couple of word to him early inthe sahara on sunday said he was very shy and only nod his head to everything no word involve that pretty funny hehe

summerkid
04-29-2008, 05:01 PM
we met MIA in the Sahara but the guy she was with told us that she was freaking out right now and when asked why she was freaking out she said she wasn't but she didn't want to take a picture. Eugene Hutz obliged though and my friend saw stephen tyler and Elijah Wood.

fober
04-29-2008, 05:25 PM
I saw that guy from CSI doing drugs in the parking lot...

M Sparks
04-29-2008, 05:31 PM
I saw the bug guy from Bones...

http://www.tjthyne.com/images/010.jpg

Also saw Yelle (or the chick from Yelle, or whatever...) at the Plasticines. She was carrying a Yelle tote bag.

Oh and Frozen Pilgrim said he saw Kelly Osbourne and someone chick I had never heard of.

algunz
04-29-2008, 05:34 PM
I didn't see one celebrity. It was great, a true oasis.

Oh wait, I saw Sean Penn talking to himself - a little awkward.

Shogun
04-29-2008, 05:59 PM
My friend saw Melanie Griffith with her kids. And apparently Murs was watching Vampire Weekend from the crowd.

boredofcanada
04-29-2008, 06:47 PM
at one point i swear screech from the saved by the bell walked past me with two hot ass girls.....and i was sober.....anyone else see him??

heyimazombie
04-29-2008, 06:55 PM
yeah i saw 'hoff, also met kavinsky, sebatian and justice during dj mehdi

Geno_g
04-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Adrian Young from No Doubt was with his son and his wife, my friend and I saw him, but did bring attention to him

When MIA came out in Diplo's set and did "paper airplanes" I was stoke cause I missed her set to see Kraftwerk

Mr.Nipples
04-29-2008, 07:08 PM
george zimmer of the mens wearhouse during gogol bordello

Stevieb164
04-29-2008, 07:08 PM
i saw steven tyler in the portapoties by the mojave asking where all the ladies were. I almost walked right into him. pretty fucking cool.

greghead
04-29-2008, 07:12 PM
I saw Hasselhoff and his daughter in the parking lot, and my buddy offered him a beer.

nationocean
04-29-2008, 07:19 PM
I can't believe nobody posted Billy Idol, he was everywhere Sunday.

lickety_spit
04-29-2008, 11:15 PM
yeah yeah yeah, paris hilton & steven tyler & all that junk,

but cross my heart & hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, i saw lou diamond phillips. unless he's in jail for wife-beating. then i just saw some unfortunate fellow who looked exactly like lou diamond phillips. he seemed to be walking around the vip area saturday wondering why he wasn't being approached.

sin213
04-29-2008, 11:20 PM
so ok, talking about these celebrities is one thing...who has the best drunk off his ass David Hasslehoff pic they can post. something involving a cheeseburger perhaps?

any pics of celebs to make fun of would be appreciated.

sin213
04-29-2008, 11:21 PM
I stood next to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden for Portishead. Anytime I whipped out my camera, though, their bodyguard started watching me. A few minutes later Paris Hilton and Benji Madden walked right in front of me. My first instinct was to trip Paris. Is that bad?

I did get pictures of Roseanna Arquette and a woman I thought was Laura Linney.

you soooo should have tripped her. epic.

Pixiessp
04-29-2008, 11:22 PM

my niece and her husband saw him too. i saw no one.

fptreez
04-29-2008, 11:24 PM
i didnt see anyone :(

im kind of jealous about m. ward during mmj though..

DJ Sin
04-30-2008, 12:34 AM
I saw the kid from Two and Half Men. My friend saw Steve Tyler. I heard he looked weird.

ivankay
04-30-2008, 05:14 AM
i saw a few celebrites, but this is my celebrity story. While attempting to get pictures of Mr. Cook and the crowd in the Sahara during Fatboy Slim (i was late for the photo pit access and was trying to do what i could from the side), one of the "pros" says to me "Bro! i don't mean to tell you your business, but you should be back there taking pictures of Paris Hilton dancing."

"There's plenty of pictures of her. You can do it."

tah dah.

lickety_spit
04-30-2008, 08:56 AM
I saw the kid from Two and Half Men. My friend saw Steve Tyler. I heard he looked weird.

he did, he looked like the living dead. it was pretty sad. here's a picture of a girl ruining it:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/whos_in_the_bunker/th_S5002116.jpg (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/whos_in_the_bunker/S5002116.jpg)

SFChrissy
04-30-2008, 09:12 AM
aesop and my friend miguel migs were on my flights and for roger waters cory feldman and his enterouge of strippers and pretty boys were making spectacles of them selves.

MisEsstaa
04-30-2008, 10:14 AM
man! I missed so many celebs....but I did see melanie griffin.

I totally would have tripped paris hilton!

beavington
04-30-2008, 10:32 AM
Easy. I went alone :) but no, really I have the worst luck. My line of view just happened to catch a view of one. (I didn't think he'd be so short.) I went to the VIP area plenty of times but didn't see any 'cuz I suck at that.

hahah me too, i was back there a lot, thanks to the air conditioned toilets and the couches which were kinda hot, but shaded and i saw no one.
Well i did see Kelley Osbourne, but that was nothing, I guess I just dont look around enough and i am too busy looking at the music. or the st age.

i wanted to see Paris Hilton mostly because anytime you ever hear of anyone talkinga bout seeing a celebrity at coachella it is always paris hilton, and it is always said with such hatred but yet it needs to be said...i never understood it, but yeah, I wish i saw her just so i could be like everyone else...

NappyWhiteKid
04-30-2008, 10:42 AM
I saw Murs first thing when I walked in...he's pretty easy to notice... all covered up with the neck bandanna and everything... right next to the first food court. and after that I probably thought I saw a few more but keeping track of my friends and myself was taxing enough.

And WHYNOTSMILE if you could make people out in the do lab at night good job,

NicoDread
04-30-2008, 10:48 AM
I saw the kid from Two and Half Men.

haha, I saw him too! it was right before Metric and he was standing around. I was going to get a picture of him, but I can't remember why I didn't..

obvnotmuchelse
04-30-2008, 11:26 AM
Well, I have no idea why no one has mentioned them...but...

I got shaved ice with Trudy from Reno 911. Also, not only a few hours later I saw her buying more shaved ice at another food area...does she have a problem?

Secondly, the skinny twin from suite life of zac and cody. I've discovered he's probably skinny because he does blow w/ M.I.A.

adeline3
04-30-2008, 12:21 PM

at the end of Prince me and a friend were hanging out at the Do Lab pods. There were two other couples there, relaxing and smoking. All of a sudden this golf cart drives through the pod, nearly hitting one couple and totally catching em off guard. They drive through the other side and its 5 or 6 dudes packed into that thing.

I'm about 90% sure the driver was danny Masterson, who sounded and looked drunk as fuck

yeah danny was there.... he was djing a bunch of parties with steve aoki.

i don't really pay attention to which celebrities were there.... i live in L.A. and see enough of them there anyway.

but back in the vip section i was introduced to Shia LaBeouf by a friend of mine. that was cool i guess...

and rosanna arquette was right next to me during the raconteurs set..

beyond that though i didn't really see anyone.

brian_romero
04-30-2008, 02:13 PM
I saw way less this year, but I barely spent any time in VIP. I did see Matt Sorum (drummer for Velvet Revolver, Guns N Roses, The Cult) and his woman head backstage for Kraftwerk.

brian_romero
04-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Oh yeah, I did see Pink dancing in the audience for Gogol Bordello. She seemed to be having a great time.

Hopeless Semantic
04-30-2008, 02:32 PM
I saw Danny Masterson during My Morning Jacket and a Zoey Deschanel look-a-like...not sure if that was her or not.

Apparently, when we were seperated from our friend, he saw Chris Isaak (or a repica) near the VIP area.

obvnotmuchelse
04-30-2008, 02:34 PM
what was the zoey wearing?

Weatherman
04-30-2008, 02:35 PM
I swear I saw that Harry Potter kid there, Daniel-whats-his-name

Hopeless Semantic
04-30-2008, 02:48 PM
what was the zoey wearing?

The time I saw her, she was wearing some light-colored dress. I don't know what color it was but sorta seafoam green or pistachio? I don't know lol. I didn't see M. Ward around, but I heard he was there.

fear_and_loathing
04-30-2008, 02:57 PM
I picked up Kelly Osbourne in my cart. The seat up front was taken, so she hopped in the back with all of the junk. I got about about 10 feet when some security guy stopped me and said that was a safety violation and was gonna yank my license... Damn new rules!

Jennzino42
04-30-2008, 03:08 PM
I saw Danger Mouse of Gnarls Barkley on Friday. And the Hoff. I really wish I had seen more but I guess that doesn't happen to much unless you are VIP

Hopeless Semantic
04-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Yeah seeing the Hoff would've been nice...

Wonder if he was there when Kraftwerk was performing...

judila
04-30-2008, 03:13 PM
I was walking through the VIP area when all of the sudden a ton of people with cameras turned toward me. I thought, "Finally, people recognize me for the star that I am!" Then I saw Kelly Osborne walk right in front of me with her parade of hangers-on.

I also saw Steven Tyler in the VIP surrounded by a lot of bimbos. Took a picture but haven't uploaded it yet. Will post when I do.

And here is a pic of my boyfriend with the Crystal Method, they were in the VIP bar near the tents:

http://a782.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/54/l_2defd3e2e40b7f801b899b10931a04ad.jpg

paulb
04-30-2008, 03:28 PM
I talked to So Me for a bit after the Justice show.... and on my flight back home, Josh Homme was on it...but thats about it... didnt see too much.

mpg502
04-30-2008, 03:39 PM
that paris hilton girl sat next to me on the grass by the fence on the left side of the main stage on saturday during the cold war kids set, she was with a bunch of girls ...

Deputy
04-30-2008, 03:56 PM
I saw no celebrities but my friend saw steven tyler.

thestripe
04-30-2008, 04:04 PM
When we accidently snuck into the VIP, I saw the boyfriend from the show Falicity and the bassist from No Doubt.

Young blood
04-30-2008, 04:09 PM
george zimmer of the mens wearhouse during gogol bordello

hahahahah a hah aha h aha hahahahahahahaha

GaragePoet
04-30-2008, 05:18 PM
also saw this incredible Paris Hilton look a like. SHe looked so much like her I think it was her.

i saw one of those, too... in the heineken social tent on sunday. not 100%, but pretty sure it was her.

think i also saw brad wilk from RATM

adeline3
04-30-2008, 05:20 PM
I saw Danny Masterson during My Morning Jacket and a Zoey Deschanel look-a-like...not sure if that was her or not.

Apparently, when we were seperated from our friend, he saw Chris Isaak (or a repica) near the VIP area.

'twas bijou phillips.... his girlfriend.

Spongehead56
04-30-2008, 07:32 PM
I saw that one ex-addict from "Celebrity Rehab" with curly brown hair. The real ugly staff member they brought in late during the season.

Jakewc151
04-30-2008, 08:52 PM
I saw that one ex-addict from "Celebrity Rehab" with curly brown hair. The real ugly staff member they brought in late during the season.

Not entirely sure but during Roger Waters I got in a confrontation with a guy who I could have sworn was the guy from Celebrity Rehab (the coke head UFC guy). Once I knew who it was I backed off, but he still wanted to kick my ass... Grabbed me by my throat and literally dragged me behind the beer garden.. I was scared shitless, but then his girlfriend came and broke it up.. this all started because the fucker threw a beer at me since I was standing up during Roger Waters and he wanted to sit fucking down... BITCH!

I also saw Jane Seymour and one of the reno 911 cops..

see pic of reno 911 cop here to the left.. this was in the VIP main stage on Friday during the breeders.. She is actually kinda hot in real life.

http://a256.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/92/l_851d07a5a9b53e2645aed36090560c57.jpg

woogie846
04-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Elijah Wood at the Gogol signing and one of the twins from the Suite Life of Zach and Cody at Vampire Weekend. Ironically enough, he was shouting for Jupiter's Ring.

internethandle
05-01-2008, 06:45 AM
my friend and i saw huell howser from KCET - you know, "california's gold" - he goes around california looking at the most mundane stuff and saying "WOW! isn't that AMAZING?" in a thick texan accent. my friend and i always joked that he would be checking out thermal or the salton sea or something every year we come, so to see him with a camera man interviewing somebody on the polo fields was hilarious.

Heimster
05-01-2008, 07:01 AM
I swear that Howie Mandel was on the side of the stage for Love and Rockets. There was another guy who looked like Dave Attell near him, but I could be mistaken about him.

Cancersticks1
05-01-2008, 07:19 AM
could have sworn i saw steve gutenburg during metric, but i think i was just seeing what i wanted to see.

ivankay
05-01-2008, 09:23 AM
my friend and i saw huell howser from KCET - you know, "california's gold" - he goes around california looking at the most mundane stuff and saying "WOW! isn't that AMAZING?" in a thick texan accent. my friend and i always joked that he would be checking out thermal or the salton sea or something every year we come, so to see him with a camera man interviewing somebody on the polo fields was hilarious.

That's one of the best sightings you could have. Huell was at the first Coachella.

thedrun
05-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Oh yeah, I did see Pink dancing in the audience for Gogol Bordello. She seemed to be having a great time.

I saw Pink watching Sean Penn talk in Gobi before Holy Fuck played. Then I met the drummer for Holy Fuck while watching Does it Offend you Yeah?

I also saw the guitar player and Singer from my favorite Hardcore band Every Time I Die...watching Teegan and Sara

Botrocker
05-01-2008, 10:29 AM
steve tyler (aerosmith) on friday and saturday, (vip next to main stage)

dita von teese on sunday (vip next to sahara)

Steven tyler was drunk as hell too. Haha
Yeah the vip area and the afterparties we're just packed with them. Lots of interesting people in there too.

Botrocker
05-01-2008, 10:30 AM
That's one of the best sightings you could have. Huell was at the first Coachella.

That is hands down the best sighting ever! How very Californian.

emtgreg
05-01-2008, 11:17 AM
i saw some guy grab lohans ass during DIOYY, she flipped out on him, he was drunk and an asshole and his friends kept talking shit to her and she just stormed off...

this is my best picture of the weekend though:

good ole eugene hutz!!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f172/emtgreg/gypsy.jpg

Marnie
05-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Paris Hilton & Benji Madden were standing right beside my husband & me .My husband said what's up to Benji. I didnt even realize until the paparazzis swarmed Paris.

davrone
05-01-2008, 12:19 PM

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/7523/la4f4cfbb9d2bd99c08a51fiv0.jpg

LOL! I saw him too!

emtgreg
05-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Huell is awesome....I would have totally shook his hand had I seen him..

stuporfly
05-01-2008, 12:23 PM
I can't believe nobody posted Billy Idol, he was everywhere Sunday.

I saw a dude that looked a whole lot like Billy Idol, but when I looked again it definitely wasn't him.

I met Alan McGee in VIP on Friday, Mark Ronson and Jamie Reynolds from Klaxons in the crowd on Sunday, and spotted Kelly Osbourne and Perry Farrell when I was brought into the Artist's area to interview Jason Pierce of Spiritualized.

A friend of mine bought a very drunk Mick Jones some drinks in VIP, too. I missed out on that one, I'm afraid.

CalmerThanYou
05-01-2008, 01:43 PM

LOL! I saw him too!

Sweet irony...Our RV broke down on the way home on Monday, and ALL we could pick up was PBS and Huel talking about Hops farming, and some random shitty city.

I love that he was there.

tAMMY
05-01-2008, 02:07 PM

FUCKING HUELL HOWSER Interviewed my BF and i with a few other people on Saturday in the early afternoon...!!!
He was with a guy in a Do lab shirt. i noticed the guy with the Do lab shirt before i figured out the guy he was with was Huell.

We totally watch California's Gold too,so we were stoked. he said we all looked "great,clean cut,and didnt have a bead of sweat on us" he also asked if we had just gotten there...?

Nope,been camping since thursday afternoon,we're just good like that.

We saw The No doubt dude with his kid and wife.

Also,i did think i saw Elijah wood on the VIP side of the Sahara,while trying to get out of the Hot Chip madness, wasnt sure then. I know it was him now fo sho...

Guillero
05-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Is it normal to see celebrities? I didn't see any. (Went in 07 and in 08)

Hopeless Semantic
05-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Is it normal to see celebrities? I didn't see any. (Went in 07 and in 08)

Yes, its very common to be next to someone and not know they're someone famous. We've stand by countless stars and not recognize it until later when a crowd disperses or they get mobbed lol.

eudaemonia
05-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Yes, its very common to be next to someone and not know they're someone famous.

So true. I'm racking my brains trying to remember, now that I've seen the pictures online, I have a feeling I may have tapped the Hoff on the arm to scoot to the side as I was making my way out of the crowd during a show. :P

I swear I saw that Harry Potter kid there, Daniel-whats-his-name

I saw someone who looked like him, too, but when I got a closer look, it wasn't -- no big blue eyes, nor bushy eyebrows. Plus the lookalike was a bit taller. :o

thirtynation
05-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Bottom right. One of the four dudes from the Alltel Wireless commercials.

http://www.aroundiredell.com/images/uploads/86circle.jpg

Bro was RAGING Aphex Twin. I was literally right behind him/his friends and I couldn't stop laughing on the inside the entire show.

EDIT:
Yeah. First post. This was my first Coachella after oggling line ups for years. Hi.

emtgreg
05-01-2008, 04:35 PM
i saw jorja fox, she is fucking FRECKLY...

and hot :)

erikita
05-01-2008, 05:26 PM
my girlfriends and i met shia lebouf..he was nice and he doesn't like to take photos..but he was really nice about it. We also met Pink, she is so pretty and one down ass female! we saw the hoff passing by trying to walk in cognito..but its the HOFF! my friend saw steven tyler and i saw DITA! my jeebus she is soo gorgeous in person:)

anonimouse
05-01-2008, 05:46 PM
huell howser was there? thats awesome!

danny devito better watch his back or huell might take his spot. speaking of which, still no reported sightings of mr devito? was he just not there this year?

thegreekmind
05-01-2008, 06:15 PM
I can't believe with all the celebrities that were there, the only one that my friends and I saw was Zack/Cody. I mean, does he even count as a celebrity?

anonimouse
05-01-2008, 11:37 PM
I can't believe with all the celebrities that were there, the only one that my friends and I saw was Zack/Cody. I mean, does he even count as a celebrity?

they've been in quite a few movies and have their own tv show. so yes

you should have yelled "hey frankenstein!" and see his reaction

eNVyartist
05-02-2008, 12:33 AM
I swear that Howie Mandel was on the side of the stage for Love and Rockets. There was another guy who looked like Dave Attell near him, but I could be mistaken about him.
Dave Attell couldn't have been there he had a huge show here in Reno this weekend.

humanoid
05-02-2008, 12:35 AM
Dave Attell couldn't have been there he had a huge show here in Reno this weekend.

for sure??? because I absolutely swore that I saw Dave Attell there, and my friend told me he saw him there too

stuporfly
05-02-2008, 01:16 PM
for sure??? because I absolutely swore that I saw Dave Attell there, and my friend told me he saw him there too

I saw a guy who I thought was Dave Attell wearing a t-shirt that was meant to look like a western-style cowboy shirt on Saturday. Upon further review, it was definitely not him.

anonimouse
05-02-2008, 05:23 PM
this guy looked like he could be famous, so i took his picture just incase

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p272/williamgatesenson/whodat.jpg

betao
05-02-2008, 07:59 PM
aesop and my friend miguel migs were on my flights and for roger waters cory feldman and his enterouge of strippers and pretty boys were making spectacles of them selves.

the next time you talk to Miguel, tell him that I really like his set at Virgin Festival and I would like to see him again!

Was he at coachella as an attendee?

Riot Nrrrd™
05-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Huell Howser is way fucking cooler than every other celebrity mentioned in this thread combined.

emtgreg
05-02-2008, 10:13 PM

wait, there is a guy in that picture?

all i see is a hottie in a yellow dress....

candicepm
05-04-2008, 12:44 PM
i saw brandon boyd.
i have posted this picture so many times on this board but srsly i am still stoked about it.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/candance_/DSC01519.jpg

HEADSTRUCK
05-04-2008, 12:57 PM
i saw the guys from rabbit in the moon during DCFC

emtgreg
05-04-2008, 12:58 PM
candice:

you are allowed, keep posting it, you met brandon fucking boyd :)

PrettyRagdoll
05-04-2008, 01:18 PM
I kept running into Elija Wood. Saw Hugh Hefner, Steven Tyler and this dj from Brazil

Sushov23
05-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Boyd is so fucking baked in that pic. candice want to go on a date?

M. Freeman
05-04-2008, 02:25 PM
I guess next year I'll have to get my tickets sooner. This thing sounds like quite the shindig.

odelayer
05-04-2008, 02:26 PM
alicia silverstone walked right by me during midnight juggernauts. it was crazy. she did her cliche lip biting thing from clueless and i automatically knew it was her. she's short.

Bud Luster
05-04-2008, 03:00 PM
alicia silverstone walked right by me during midnight juggernauts. it was crazy. she did her cliche lip biting thing from clueless and i automatically knew it was her. she's short.

Hey, I watched Mignight Juggernauts w/ you, why didnt you point this out? I could have ended up w/ Alicia instead of hungover in my tent. If I had just been given the chance damn it!

MiamiNate
05-04-2008, 03:22 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/westonnate/ahobbit.jpg

here is the hobbit I saw

Rhymes with "the"
05-04-2008, 03:23 PM
wait, there is a guy in that picture?

all i see is a hottie in a yellow dress....

She sure is heavenly isn't she?

*stares off dreamy eyed*

BeeII
05-05-2008, 10:36 AM
i saw brandon boyd.
i have posted this picture so many times on this board but srsly i am still stoked about it.

how you doin? http://smiliesftw.com/x/naughty.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Prof. Amaretto
05-05-2008, 11:06 AM
My girlfriend swore she saw Adam Sandler walking with his wife/gf during My Morning Jacket.

Mockingbird73
05-05-2008, 11:50 AM
My boyfriend high-five'd Steven Tyler when he walked by us in the VIP area. We saw Melanie Griffith with her kids walking thru the area right in front of the mainstage soundboard. I can't remember who we were waiting for.

I also thought I saw an Olsen twin dancing to Gogol Bordello. I was hoping for a Paris Hilton sighting so I could trip her.

Oh yeah, we also harassed the guys from Black Lips...they were fun. And we saw the Raconteurs guys (Jack...swoon!) behind the mainstage a few hours before they went on. But Dani was driving the golf cart too fast for me to jump out and say hi...that could have been embarrassing...

antics823
05-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Huell Howser is way fucking cooler than every other celebrity mentioned in this thread combined.

Ditto!!!! I saw him too but while I was waiting in line for water. By the time I bought my water it was too late. He disappeared...

JustSteve
05-05-2008, 12:45 PM
We saw Melanie Griffith with her kids walking thru the area right in front of the mainstage soundboard.

i took a picture of two scumbag paparazzi taking pics of her, at one point i walked in front of them and asked them to smile and they gave me a shitty look...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/forgotaboutsteve/IMG_1989.jpg

antics823
05-05-2008, 12:46 PM
I saw BritBrit. Pink wig, yellow dress.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/antics823/britbrit.jpg

anonimouse
05-05-2008, 04:43 PM
i saw the guys from rabbit in the moon during DCFC

i saw a guy who i thought looked alot like bunny but i wasnt sure. not really into them but i saw them last fall

fuckin WEIRD show

lubita77
05-05-2008, 06:19 PM
I kept running into Elija Wood. Saw Hugh Hefner, Steven Tyler and this dj from Brazil

Wich DJ from Brazil?

[]s

lubita77
05-05-2008, 06:27 PM
I saw Pink and Patricia Arquette. Actually, during Portishead show I managed to not been asked to leave the pit because I sat by her side - and the security guys just let me stood there the whole show. I managed to filme a little while Beth Gibbons sang Roads: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=gytgHfzunPE

and I saw Santi White, aka Santogold :D don;t care about american celebs, but a kick ass singer like Santi made me ask for a photo:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3041/2460441952_5f62b963e3.jpg?v=0
me on the right.

[]s!

candicepm
05-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Boyd is so fucking baked in that pic. candice want to go on a date?

omg i know he is?

im gonna have to pass on the date though.

candicepm
05-05-2008, 09:49 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/westonnate/ahobbit.jpg

here is the hobbit I saw

hahahahaha poor thing, thats all i can ever think about when i see him now.
i also imagine him being 4'5" for some reason.

emtgreg
05-05-2008, 09:54 PM
i have no idea if i posted in this thread, damn add...

anyways a few points:

1. i saw jorja fox (she looked super freckly and nice)
2. saw kelly osborne (surprisingly friendly from what i saw)
3. lohan is hot in person (no really, like really really hot)
4. wait, brit brit? that would be odd...
5. uhh guys, girls who work at american apparel are ALWAYS hot, and ALWAYS a pain in the ass, candice will agree :)

Sonicifyouwantit
05-05-2008, 10:02 PM

that is too funny! I know that guy, I always see him at shows in LA. At Troubadour, the wiltern, el rey, fonda theater you name it he is always there.

He loves those hats too so I always scream, GILIGAN!!! to my friend when we see him.

ah classic!

Sonicifyouwantit
05-05-2008, 10:07 PM

LOL! I saw him too!

"do you mean to tell me?"
"well this has been a real treat"

I was watching an episode of california gold before the filter preparty thursday night...it was on a camel farm in Nor Cal. haha awesome!

Pixiessp
05-05-2008, 10:28 PM

I saw that guy too. he just looked homeless to me.

candicepm
05-06-2008, 10:25 PM
i have no idea if i posted in this thread, damn add...

anyways a few points:

1. i saw jorja fox (she looked super freckly and nice)
2. saw kelly osborne (surprisingly friendly from what i saw)
3. lohan is hot in person (no really, like really really hot)
4. wait, brit brit? that would be odd...
5. uhh guys, girls who work at american apparel are ALWAYS hot, and ALWAYS a pain in the ass, candice will agree :)

woah woah woah, pain in the ass is a bit harsh, hot on the other hand is just a given.

(i kid)

Stainofmind
05-10-2008, 01:42 AM
I seen David Hasselhoff during Death Cab for Cutie.

pinkzombiebrains
05-10-2008, 04:30 AM
Saw Alicia Silverstone dancing in the Sahara on Saturday...

Okay! So I did see her! My brother thought I was lying. :\

VSfan
05-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Alessandra Ambrosio was there!!! aka Victoria's Secret model ;)

ADGZ662
05-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Again I didnt see nobody this year my lil bro met shia lebouf on the sidestage though he said he almost tripped and my bro caught him then they listened to the awful set of serj they both left 20 mins later

boarderwoozel3
05-13-2008, 04:04 PM

Me too, but then I thought she was too "thick" to be paris. This girl wasn't overweight but I think paris seems thinner.

mvanwinkle
05-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Hey, I watched Mignight Juggernauts w/ you, why didnt you point this out? I could have ended up w/ Alicia instead of hungover in my tent. If I had just been given the chance damn it!

i tryed telling you but it was too loud. ha.

superfiction
05-14-2008, 11:20 AM
i saw brandon boyd.

wow points for recognizing him. im staring at this picture and i still would have never recognized him

Xenocide
05-14-2008, 03:06 PM

now i have even more reason to be pissed at my friend for making me late that day... i totally would've been in there for MJugger too...

i would've told her she's on my list... the lamenated one... hehe

JClemy
05-14-2008, 04:15 PM
I apparently saw Sienna miller and made fun of her boots to my girlfriend. I saw a picture of her in a british tabloid when I was shelving it at work today.

Memorial_07
05-14-2008, 04:18 PM
was next to one of the twins from suite life of zack and cody
and was next to danny carey

DjVS23
10-09-2008, 06:09 AM
I saw the guy who plays Jack on the show "Lost" swimming in the pool at my hotel. Also watched a girl walk up to Fatboy Slim at the pool and go, "Excuse me I was sitting there." Then she found out it was fatboy and got all embarrassed, lol.

I think I had as much fun at the hotel as the actual festival.

GnarVee
10-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Jason Statham was right behind me during AIR......I quicklyed then put my blunt down to say what up....but then he grabed his 16 year old brazillian girl friend as soon as other people noticed....and left the croud with a "WERE ROCK'N!" brittish shout.

music junkie
10-13-2008, 01:30 AM
I met Rubin from Cafe Tacuba on friday on my way to the sahara

thatfinkleygirl
10-23-2008, 12:34 PM
i met elijah wood at the gogol bordello signing on sunday. i got a picture with him but it's kinda shitty since it was taken on my phone, hahah. he is rather short.

DjVS23
10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Jason Statham was right behind me during AIR......I quicklyed then put my blunt down to say what up....but then he grabed his 16 year old brazillian girl friend as soon as other people noticed....and left the croud with a "WERE ROCK'N!" brittish shout.

16 year old brazilian girlfriend??? no way? haha that could be his daughter.

Meaghetto
12-12-2008, 12:50 PM

this also happend to my friends however it was Tommy Lee that almost killed them

carmawerx
12-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Last year saw P. Hilton walking cross me with her entourage to buy cig's, my first thought was geez i thought she was taller?

coldstart
12-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Huell!

morelifefucker
12-22-2008, 07:44 AM
rodge from "whats happenin now" once stopped and asked me and my dad for directions back in the eighties.

breakjaw
12-23-2008, 12:56 AM
rodge from "whats happenin now" once stopped and asked me and my dad for directions back in the eighties.
sigged!
And I saw David J just out in the crowd during Kraftwerk...

GeezrRckr
03-26-2009, 03:49 PM
here's another....only about 10 years later (just finally found these pix...more to come).

me & Geologist from Animal Collective (who happens to be one of my best buds) taking in Aphex Twin in the Sahara. I love how he held up the schedule for the pic.

shit...you have to click the thumb (haven't attached an image on this board before this).

coachy_Jedi
04-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Saw Bud Bundy he was just chilling.....saying was up to everyone....... seemed like everyone was just letting him be.

I was standing in line for the porter potty for evaar .....freaking trying to hold my shit....needed to release my niagra.....get all excited cause the door opens and the dude walks out.....take a step to take my rightful place in the pissing cycle...AND who fucking walks up and takes my holy piss hole? ....................................STEVEN TYLER........ dude looked like a lady--> running to the toilet.... his body-guard stepped in and told me to wait.....what was I going to say? Get in line mofo? I said sure.........i took a picture of the toilet........j/k. (weirdoes)

DeanCorso
04-03-2009, 12:32 PM
* Ruben Albarran (cafe tacvba) oustide Battles and again watching Austin TV
* Meme (cafe tacvba) outside Battles
* enjoying a couple of cigs with the piano player from Serj Tankian band while watching Goldfrapp
* Jared Leto at the sahara during Hot Chip
* sharing some jager and coke with the bass player from Austin TV during cafe tacvba
* Natalia Lafourcade after porter
* Jim James during Kraftwerk

and a few more on saturday watching Portishead, Kraftwerk and Prince

Adelita
04-05-2009, 09:56 PM
I didn't get any pictures of them but there seems to be a bunch of threads about Shia and the Hoff.

Who did everyone see and get pictures of? I thought I saw Olivia Wilde but it might have just been someone who looked like her.

fuck those putos!!

Pancho confucious
04-06-2009, 12:38 AM
i saw your mom.

exfandes60s
04-06-2009, 02:27 PM
i saw kelly osbourne, bree walker (former san diego anchorwoman, pseudo-celeb) and her kids, and mark ronson. i didn't know who he was, i only noticed him because he's cute.

exfandes60s
04-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Huell!

no way!! huell howser!? california's gold??? jealous.

adeline3
04-08-2009, 01:31 PM
i saw kelly osbourne, bree walker (former san diego anchorwoman, pseudo-celeb) and her kids, and mark ronson. i didn't know who he was, i only noticed him because he's cute.

ha i went to middle/high school with bree walker's daughter.

Living Silver
04-09-2009, 12:21 AM
that paris hilton girl sat next to me on the grass by the fence on the left side of the main stage on saturday during the cold war kids set, she was with a bunch of girls ...

Everyone talks shit about Paris on the Internet, but hot dammit that would be rad to party with her at Coachella. It'd be hella fun to just kick it for a set.

I was totally unaware that celebrities were at Coachella- too busy watching shows!

dantoro
04-09-2009, 06:18 PM
too many to name ...should we care about celebrities? i was never one to be star-struck

Adelita
04-10-2009, 02:38 AM
i smoked a blunt with paris hilton