PDA

View Full Version : Undercover cops

Jenkins
04-28-2008, 05:19 PM
what the f(u)ck was up with the cops trying to look like the rest of us? I saw one of them snatch a guy out of the sahara tent like they were going to kidnap him. did anyone else see things like that??????????

Barbara, the ninja
04-28-2008, 05:24 PM
YEAH! I saw a lot of security guards and cops walk into crowds and just walk out with random people. Is that even legal?

Jenkins
04-28-2008, 05:25 PM
i dont know but it was kinda crazy

ri0tp00f
04-28-2008, 05:31 PM
lolz ya there was like 3-4 dozen like Persian people in the Sahara on Saturday all in a group, and one of them got pulled out by security all of a sudden... the others didn't seem too concerned, and I saw another one giving out pills to some of the others.

If there were undercover cops, it wouldn't have taken more than a few minutes to figure out who was holding.

Jenkins
04-28-2008, 05:36 PM
I saw them grab one guy by the neck and pull him out. can they really do that?????????????

leo01g
04-28-2008, 05:51 PM
yeah i saw a couple but they were noticeable because of the huge radio on their side.

Trick Loves The Kids
04-28-2008, 06:25 PM
fuck 'em

bigc1
04-28-2008, 06:29 PM
fuck 'em

word.

gaypalmsprings
04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
best thread ever

quicksand
04-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Woah. Got lucky.

Jenkins
04-28-2008, 07:06 PM
most of us got lucky.....I love dancing in the tent without worying about someone pulling me out. What i do doesnt hurt anyone..............

humanoid
04-28-2008, 07:11 PM
I didn't see too many this year, but over the years have seen many undercovers, and even a few people getting tackled in the grass out of nowhere

boarderwoozel3
04-28-2008, 07:14 PM
I noticed a lot of guys walking around in "coachella-esque" clothing with very cop-looking radios on.... sketchy.

On a side note, I'm still on such a huge Coachella high.

fatbastard
04-28-2008, 07:22 PM
The best undercover cop was the guy walking around without a shirt with long salt and pepper hair. He looked like Sam Elliott from roadhouse. He fit right in.

http://www.automatedculture.com/sam_elliott/images/moviepix/roadhouse05.png

kortnee
04-28-2008, 07:23 PM
some creepo just came up to our tent and asked if we wanted some "marijuana"
honestly, what drug dealer would go door to door AND call it "marijuana" which sounds like my mom

tessalasset
04-28-2008, 08:34 PM
All of the workers at Coachella look like Coachella fans and have huge radios too tho. Radio doesn't necessarily mean they're a cop.

PineapplePete
04-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Is this a new band or something?

thepoetblue
04-28-2008, 08:59 PM
One of my friends saw a uniformed cop talking to a super hot half naked candy raver chick. There were three other unis with the guy. When he looked back at him a few minutes later, the main cop who was talking to the girl was making out with the candy raver and the other three cops were standing between the makeout session and the crowd with their arms at their sides like they were protecting the cop and the raver girl. And my friend wasn't on drugs.

It sucks that they take our drugs. But if they start taking our easy candy raver girls.... nothing short of revolution will suffice.

Jakewc151
04-28-2008, 09:35 PM
Did anybody see the drunk security guy in the yellow shirt who started doing the worm in the Do Lab?? Later that night he went crazy during Prince too haha.

Marnie
04-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Missed that! Too funny though!

UNDERCOVER COPS! So not cool! That's entrapment.I'm with the other dude,F em! LOl!

twoheadedboy
04-29-2008, 12:47 PM
saw two old looking guys... who were obviously undercover cops (due to their lame bucket hats and cargo fatigue shorts and beer logo t-shirts) arresting some half naked boy right outside of one of the doo lab tents... it made me chuckle because a group of girls right behind them were smoking a huge blunt

suckers

canexplain
04-29-2008, 12:50 PM
saw two old looking guys... who were obviously undercover cops (due to their lame bucket hats and cargo fatigue shorts and beer logo t-shirts) arresting some half naked boy right outside of one of the doo lab tents... it made me chuckle because a group of girls right behind them were smoking a huge blunt

suckers

i wonder if some people that dont know me would think i was a cop, or just lost from bonnaroo :) x****

twoheadedboy
04-29-2008, 12:53 PM
i wonder if some people that dont know me would think i was a cop, or just lost from bonnaroo :) x****

hahahah
you never know
it's a possibility

ifulmer
04-30-2008, 05:51 PM
All the undercovers I saw were wearing bandanas and had radios, were pretty obvious.

Suffacated
04-30-2008, 06:16 PM

I was thinking the same thing myself...

ThomThom
04-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah I saw this kid get snatched during Erol Alkan's set in the sahara, how fucking lame and random.

Backwater
05-01-2008, 06:00 PM
honestly, what drug dealer would go door to door AND call it "marijuana" which sounds like my mom

Clearly you've never been to an east coast fest. Security aren't Nazis like they are at Copchella and yes dealers do go from tent to tent, they don't skip anyone. As for calling it marijuana, they just don't use any lame slang words. It is what it is, you want to know exactly what you're buying. "Dope" is slang for about a million different drugs.

But this isn't to say that that guy wasn't an undercover seeing as how Copchella was loaded with anti-drug officials.

This is why I'm never going to Copchella again and I'm telling everyone I know to avoid it at all costs. It's a shame because most of the music was great and some of it was spectacular. I'll never forget The Verve, Portishead, Kraftwerk, Prince and Roger Waters. I'll also never forget how close I was to being arrested for smoking some fucking weed.

How ironic this is considering how liberal California is with their marijuana laws. The west coast still has no fucking clue how to put on a music festival. Get it together guys, seriously.

humanoid
05-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Clearly you've never been to an east coast fest. Security aren't Nazis like they are at Copchella and yes dealers do go from tent to tent, they don't skip anyone. As for calling it marijuana, they just don't use any lame slang words. It is what it is, you want to know exactly what you're buying. "Dope" is slang for about a million different drugs.

But this isn't to say that that guy wasn't an undercover seeing as how Copchella was loaded with anti-drug officials.

This is why I'm never going to Copchella again and I'm telling everyone I know to avoid it at all costs. It's a shame because most of the music was great and some of it was spectacular. I'll never forget The Verve, Portishead, Kraftwerk, Prince and Roger Waters. I'll also never forget how close I was to being arrested for smoking some fucking weed.

How ironic this is considering how liberal California is with their marijuana laws. The west coast still has no fucking clue how to put on a music festival. Get it together guys, seriously.

it's interesting that Coachella is constantly lauded as a well organized and run festival.....My friends and I have been having a great time since 1999......and we've enjoyed ourselves plenty over the years with no problems

JustSteve
05-01-2008, 07:34 PM

haha, what a dumbass...

Bud Luster
05-01-2008, 08:06 PM
hmm this thread is fun.

what the f(u)ck was up with the cops trying to look like the rest of us? I saw one of them snatch a guy out of the sahara tent like they were going to kidnap him. did anyone else see things like that?????????? Yup. saw this once or twice. What was up was they were busting someone for selling drugs. They try to do this at the festival, mostly cuz selling drugs is illegal. Goldenvoice apparently really appreciates the privledge and oppurtunity (silly them) to put on this festival. They are going to do whatever it takes (and more) to prove that they are showing due dilligence in their attempt to prevent the things that are seen by the powers that be as the negative illegal bullshit that goes along with throwing a large scale event like this.

YEAH! I saw a lot of security guards and cops walk into crowds and just walk out with random people. Is that even legal? Hell yes it is. Plenty of thier "guests" had their hands on their heads.

i dont know but it was kinda crazy It was Crazy of dipshits to openly sling dope to strangers. Discretion is the key to this whole fucking deal.

lolz ya there was like 3-4 dozen like Persian people in the Sahara on Saturday all in a group, and one of them got pulled out by security all of a sudden... the others didn't seem too concerned, and I saw another one giving out pills to some of the others.

If there were undercover cops, it wouldn't have taken more than a few minutes to figure out who was holding. There were undercover cops. It didnt take em too long.

I saw them grab one guy by the neck and pull him out. can they really do that????????????? Yes they can.

yeah i saw a couple but they were noticeable because of the huge radio on their side.

Ok they had a fucking radio on their side. What part of fucking "undercover" dont you understand. "excuse me son can I buy some drugs from you so I can call the chief and let him now. Im gonna be fucking officer of the year for this."

most of us got lucky.....I love dancing in the tent without worying about someone pulling me out. What i do doesnt hurt anyone.............. Luck had nothing to do with. If you were under the influence and not selling any thing and just having a good time - then you didnt get pulled out, and if so it sounds like you are cool enough to NOT be flash about all the drugs that you have. Isnt it enough that they dont shake you down just for being all under the influence? Do you think they dont know? (you here means the proverbial you, not you yourself Jenkins)

All of the workers at Coachella look like Coachella fans and have huge radios too tho. Radio doesn't necessarily mean they're a cop. Holy fucking wisdom batman, Im gonna bate like a monkey in a zoo cage. Thanks for this!

honestly, what drug dealer would go door to door AND call it "marijuana" which sounds like my mom Maybe it was someone down with your mom. Probably not a cop "hey let me sell you 50-150 dollars of MJ and then let me shake you down and find out your mysterious source. They have bigger fish to fry. Namely hard drugs that people are fucking dying from (respect) and violence. People putting themselves and others at risk.

suckers

Yeah, blunt - selling drugs - big difference. Again with the bigger fish to fry

it's interesting that Coachella is constantly lauded as a well organized and run festival.....My friends and I have been having a great time since 1999......and we've enjoyed ourselves plenty over the years with no problems
So correct. My friends and I have enjoyed ourself tons too, and done and ingested all sorts of wacky shit. This reputation for the festival is well deserved. Thank you GoldenVoice for providing the safest atosphere. Just ask any of the Brits about the thugs and fucking wastoids at the uk fests.

Great, please tell everyone you know that Copchella isnt the place to flaunt your fucking drugs and 420 dude all in the open. What ever happened to discretion? I have never had a problem once, not once in the 8 years I have attended this festival. Be fucking smart about it already. fucking hell...

humanoid
05-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Bud luster...you're absolutely correct, discretion is the name of the game

psychoc&ndy
05-02-2008, 12:46 AM
someone should get ahold of a C.S.C. uniform and be the designated drug runner

Astrid
05-02-2008, 01:03 AM
i was DEFINITELY approached by two narcs. i mean on sunday my boy and i were asked at least 20+ times if we could hook it up with some cid, but two of them were for sure for sure narcs.

this one guy fucking got all up in my face and touched my shoulder, he said he saw me the other night "having a good time" and he knew i could help him find "the acid" ehhhhh. FUCK OFF.

Drewfus46
05-02-2008, 01:47 AM
There was a narc totally scoping me and my friends out handlebar mustasche tucked in shirt with cargo shorts arms crossed so we all stopped what we were doing and started staring back at him after about 2 mins he just walked away lol

amyzzz
05-02-2008, 06:04 AM
i was DEFINITELY approached by two narcs. i mean on sunday my boy and i were asked at least 20+ times if we could hook it up with some cid, but two of them were for sure for sure narcs.

this one guy fucking got all up in my face and touched my shoulder, he said he saw me the other night "having a good time" and he knew i could help him find "the acid" ehhhhh. FUCK OFF.
This makes me glad I don't color my hair green. I think we were approached once by someone on Sunday who asked if we "needed anything," and that's it.

Astrid
05-02-2008, 10:28 AM
i didnt really mind it, some of the people were chill, some were amusing, a few of them smoked us out.

my whole group ended up being kind of a rainbow of madness, so i suppose that is why we ended up getting so many propositions.

canexplain
05-02-2008, 10:32 AM
when i go to shows, people come up to me all the time and ask me ... guess they think if you look like a hippie, you do drugs ... quack :) x****

algunz
05-02-2008, 10:34 AM
I saw them grab one guy by the neck and pull him out. can they really do that?????????????

Was this the kid in that silly silver hat? The undercover had a full fucking mohawk? I think it was right side front during Modeselektor. Silly silver hat kid and his friend looked scared shitless.

leo01g
05-02-2008, 10:42 AM
someone should get ahold of a C.S.C. uniform and be the designated drug runner

I was just about to post something like that

Mugwog
05-02-2008, 03:16 PM
PEOPLE PEOPLE - LEARN TO GET YOUR DRUGS FROM PEOPLE YOU TRUST
DO NOT SELL DRUGS AT EVENTS - ITS A BAD IDEA

Caught with weed - 300 dollar ticket
Caught SELLING weed - 3 Years formal probation, up to 4 years in jail.

Its only WEED, but to COPS its ONLY THE LAW
Discretion is the key to happiness and if you were dressed up at E-Tard and slanging pills left and right, well, you didn't help yourself dressing like and E-Tard with the intent to make money at coachella.

CalmerThanYou
05-02-2008, 03:20 PM
I saw an undercovers cuffing a dude. The undercover had a FUCKING GLOWSTICK on a necklace around his neck.

not fair.

microserfs21
05-02-2008, 06:45 PM
hmm this thread is fun.

Yup. saw this once or twice. What was up was they were busting someone for selling drugs. They try to do this at the festival, mostly cuz selling drugs is illegal. Goldenvoice apparently really appreciates the privledge and oppurtunity (silly them) to put on this festival. They are going to do whatever it takes (and more) to prove that they are showing due dilligence in their attempt to prevent the things that are seen by the powers that be as the negative illegal bullshit that goes along with throwing a large scale event like this.

Hell yes it is. Plenty of thier "guests" had their hands on their heads.

It was Crazy of dipshits to openly sling dope to strangers. Discretion is the key to this whole fucking deal.

There were undercover cops. It didnt take em too long.

Yes they can.

Ok they had a fucking radio on their side. What part of fucking "undercover" dont you understand. "excuse me son can I buy some drugs from you so I can call the chief and let him now. Im gonna be fucking officer of the year for this."

Luck had nothing to do with. If you were under the influence and not selling any thing and just having a good time - then you didnt get pulled out, and if so it sounds like you are cool enough to NOT be flash about all the drugs that you have. Isnt it enough that they dont shake you down just for being all under the influence? Do you think they dont know? (you here means the proverbial you, not you yourself Jenkins)

Holy fucking wisdom batman, Im gonna bate like a monkey in a zoo cage. Thanks for this!

Maybe it was someone down with your mom. Probably not a cop "hey let me sell you 50-150 dollars of MJ and then let me shake you down and find out your mysterious source. They have bigger fish to fry. Namely hard drugs that people are fucking dying from (respect) and violence. People putting themselves and others at risk.

Yeah, blunt - selling drugs - big difference. Again with the bigger fish to fry

So correct. My friends and I have enjoyed ourself tons too, and done and ingested all sorts of wacky shit. This reputation for the festival is well deserved. Thank you GoldenVoice for providing the safest atosphere. Just ask any of the Brits about the thugs and fucking wastoids at the uk fests.

Great, please tell everyone you know that Copchella isnt the place to flaunt your fucking drugs and 420 dude all in the open. What ever happened to discretion? I have never had a problem once, not once in the 8 years I have attended this festival. Be fucking smart about it already. fucking hell...

Fucking post of the year. So many ignorant retards in this thread. Use discretion. Don't sell. The police will do pretty much whatever they want and will always be able to come up with a reason they did it so it is your responsibility to be smart about what you do.

bartelby
05-02-2008, 07:11 PM
this was the first year i didn't get asked for drugs and i'm a little sad about it

Trick Loves The Kids
05-02-2008, 07:13 PM
those yellow shirted dudes and their white shirted bosses always looked so fucking square

Sushov23
05-02-2008, 07:18 PM
I'm glad I didn't have to deal with any of this B.S., I got my weed in everyday.

Bud Luster
05-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Fucking post of the year. So many ignorant retards in this thread. Use discretion. Don't sell. The police will do pretty much whatever they want and will always be able to come up with a reason they did it so it is your responsibility to be smart about what you do.

Thank you! ...and I know the cops/plainclothes can be a pain in the ass and no one wants to get busted or have their good time harshed by seeing someone getting shaken the fuck down in a serious way. I just really really really enjoy this festival. It truly is one of a kind. Like I said. I have had a ton of illegal fun in the 8 years I have attended and it just doesnt seem that hard to stay out of trouble to me.

Astrid
05-02-2008, 07:56 PM
i really dont think that it is hard, by the end of the weekend i realized the security in the sahara would seriously just sit there and watch you smoke bowls and do nothing.

pretty much all you have to do: BE COOL

GaragePoet
05-02-2008, 07:57 PM
i don't know why this is in the music lounge...

but yeah, on saturday during little brother i sat down in the crowd to take a couple puffs on my pipe & w/in 10 mins. had 2 different people come & ask if i had anything to sell. they didn't seem to mind that i was just smoking, but selling's bad, m'kay?

frozen pilgrim
05-02-2008, 09:08 PM
we grabbed a half quarter off someone, rolled it up into a bunch of little joints, and discreetly snuck a few in each day. we chose times to smoke when we were in the middle of large groups of people, during a band's set.
I pre-rolled everything sitting in my closed tent.
discretion.
just take a look around you before you light up. and don't buy or sell on the actual festival grounds themselves.

JClemy
05-02-2008, 09:24 PM
You just need to be careful.

I saw a few cops that didn't even have radios showing pulling people out.

The security was pretty good this year for the most part. It was cool that water was allowed in. I think they had extra undercover cops because of the more lax searches.

slurpee
05-03-2008, 11:26 AM
I was with a group of about 7 stoner looking people. Most of us had long hair and were pretty dirty.

We smoked at least 10 big ass joints every day inside the festival.

We never once tried to sell or buy anything. We simply smoked big ass joints in crowds of other people while watching the music.

1. Do buy or sell anything inside the festival.
2. Walk into a large crowd of people dancing listening to a concert. Cops seem afraid of people who can actually dance.

shaggyduck
05-03-2008, 11:38 AM

What are you even talking about? I was smoking dank like it was my job and I certainly wasn't hiding it.

I also had 3 liters of liquor in my backpack. Mmmm, those lemonades were delicious!

Copchella... lol... riiiiight.

HAPPY COACHELLA
05-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Damn I was getting Lit and a security guard came up to me and was all like "are you smoking pot, cause if you are i don't care i just don't want you to get in trouble, you can tell me" and i was like "of course not i hate dopers" he walked away then came back 5 min later and said "are you serious about not smoking pot because i really don't care i just want to know so i can watch out for you" i started pulling all this shit i have in my bag for my asthma out and went on " Dude i cant smoke i have horrible asthma smoking would kill me!!!" Then he peaced out and i smoked a fat bowl!!! Hooray for getting liquor herb in!!!
team HAPPYCOACHELLA 4 ever

dnbmunke
05-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Ive never had a problem at coachella doing various drugs....been five years running.

I did get hit up by a couple of undercover cops on different days.

While me and my group were sharing a couple of blunts these two meat heads came up right after and asked me if I had any weed to sell them. I said no and asked "why out of all these people did you come and ask me?" Got no response.

Then on Sunday while watching Kraftwerk we were rollin balls and some cande kidz come up out of nowhere and make a similar remark. They just picked my group at random and asked if we had drugs for sale.

Now that I think about it I hope we were not being watched!

PC-2 Violence
05-03-2008, 01:58 PM
On Friday me and my group tried our hardest to smoke everyone out at Coachella. We succeeded. People wanted to buy, I said no. Even when I knew they were legit.

On Saturday I started out with the same plan. I sat down next to one dude about 6 rows back while waiting for Kraftwerk. He probably thought I wanted a free smoke out. Well after sharing a bowl or two and hitting his also, I made a remark about looking for some acid. The next thing I know I am deciding if I am going to take some liquid doses right that second or am I going to get some paper. I opted out for the paper. Two double doses for a twin spot.

On Sunday I was tired. Been partying for almost a week by now, I had brought the acid I bought the day before, plus a genourous bag of fungus and the same huge bag of grass as the days earlier. We are at the Coachella stage, definitely in the crowd but not too deep. We started to smoke a bowl and was approached by security. He didnt even see anything. He told us just to not be seen by the guys in white shirts.

When Sean Penn took the stage we began the acid test(we had no prior knowledge of the phenominon or what was planned at camp).

After an hour or two I definitely started to notice the undercovers. I was frying balls deep in a turtle with a thumb in my mouth from the paper and fungus. The smoke was intense and intensifying. I began to get the fear until I relized that they didnt care about the weed, and I had already ate all the fun.

Suffacated
05-03-2008, 02:46 PM
we began the acid test(we had no prior knowledge of the phenominon or what was planned at camp).

I was frying balls deep in a turtle with a thumb in my mouth

Ok...
I'm trying to understand this here.
No prior knowledge of what. The acid?
And if so, how do you know that you were balls deep in a turtle?
Maybe you might have been up to your knees or hips?
But balls deep.....what if you were nipple deep in an platypus with its tail in your mouth?
This is all so fucking confusing.
Just the visual of you balls deep in some reptile with your thumb in your mouth is quite a disturbing picture.

emtgreg
05-03-2008, 02:58 PM
One of my friends saw a uniformed cop talking to a super hot half naked candy raver chick. There were three other unis with the guy. When he looked back at him a few minutes later, the main cop who was talking to the girl was making out with the candy raver and the other three cops were standing between the makeout session and the crowd with their arms at their sides like they were protecting the cop and the raver girl. And my friend wasn't on drugs.

It sucks that they take our drugs. But if they start taking our easy candy raver girls.... nothing short of revolution will suffice.

this is on my myspace, as I cant find it on my flickr..anyways:

http://a791.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/75/l_3cc2bf52cb5b6274e2e7b54ab1493486.jpg

shaggyduck
05-03-2008, 03:01 PM
SAY NO TO FEAR

PC-2 Violence
05-03-2008, 04:29 PM
SAY NO TO FEAR

How many people did you have handing out your stickers?

shaggyduck
05-03-2008, 04:39 PM
4 people officially, but some people we gave little hand fulls to who said they would then distribute them as well.

PC-2 Violence
05-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Ok...
I'm trying to understand this here.
No prior knowledge of what. The acid?
And if so, how do you know that you were balls deep in a turtle?
Maybe you might have been up to your knees or hips?
But balls deep.....what if you were nipple deep in an platypus with its tail in your mouth?
This is all so fucking confusing.
Just the visual of you balls deep in some reptile with your thumb in your mouth is quite a disturbing picture.

I was taking acid @ Sean Penn. I did not realize that there was going to be so many people dropping at the same time and that it would be the best trip of my life so far. The balls deep thing is kind of a wheel of fortune style before and after. I was frying balls, and balls deep in a turtle with a thumb in my mouth. Its a metaphor for being fucked up.

Jenkins
05-06-2008, 09:15 PM
thank you all for replying if you have more undercover cop tales please share them. It will be good info for next year and just fun to read......
after all HAPPY COACHELLA......................................... .......................

Geno_g
05-06-2008, 09:37 PM
My neighbor at the campgrounds was super drunk and went in to the show, was smoking pot in the open (bad mistake go into one of the tents or in the crowd then fire it up), but got grabbed by on of the people with the staff shirts on, he was told to empty all of your pockets and hand over all of the drugs and we will let you back to the show, so he gave up his weed, and they let him back with out searching him(you could just lie), and he saw a staff guy trying to light a cigarette, so he gave him a light and said "dude, one of your staff guys stole my pot" and the staff guy replied "don't believe any one in this shirt all it means is money"

Saw hella undercover cops at coachella, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Anyone see that sketchy ass guy selling e in the campgrounds, older african american say "anyone need doses, roll, e, pills" he seemed like an undercover.

Suffacated
05-06-2008, 10:20 PM
The balls deep thing is kind of a wheel of fortune style before and after. I was frying balls, and balls deep in a turtle with a thumb in my mouth. Its a metaphor for being fucked up.

Oh...
I kinda get it...
Something like, "I got a turtle head pokin and my contractions are 3 minutes apart"
means I'm about to shit my britches?

mhockie
05-07-2008, 12:18 AM
I saw this go down at the dolab...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/mhockie/IMG_0155.jpg

Cdubby
05-07-2008, 12:20 AM
^ lol

that is funny shit

Jenkins
05-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Nice pic I think I saw those guys walking around.......What Fa(g)s ...
probably got them for smoking out....

smoke
05-07-2008, 11:07 PM
uh, the candy bracelets/do lab kind of scream pill sales, not smoking pot.

also, that may be the best picture ever posted on here.

unitedwestand
05-07-2008, 11:24 PM
FUCK THE POLICE!

smoke
05-07-2008, 11:31 PM
yea, fuck the police...

...until you need them. then you'll call like the little bitch that you are and cry for them to come and help you. fuck off and die.

digitalface
05-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Nice pic I think I saw those guys walking around.......What Fa(g)s ...
probably got them for smoking out....

Uh, when does smoking weed make you a ***? However, making that connection does make you a fucking moron.

Edit: Wait, were you talking about the UCs? I'd call 'em douchebags. Thing is, they probably know it too. Welcome to capitalism and politics.

Jenkins
05-09-2008, 12:48 PM
I was calling the cops fa(g)s

Barbara, the ninja
05-09-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm going to make citizen arrests next year. Watch out!

BeeII
05-09-2008, 01:58 PM
yea, fuck the police...

...until you need them. then you'll call like the little bitch that you are and cry for them to come and help you. fuck off and die.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/goyou.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

CalmerThanYou
05-09-2008, 02:03 PM

HAHAH! I would LOVE to see how well this went over

Geno_g
05-11-2008, 08:32 PM

Next year I yell "NARC" and the whole Sahara tent stomps in your teeth

Mr.Nipples
05-11-2008, 08:33 PM
i will kick a pig in the dick if i have to...

Geno_g
05-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Oink!

boredofcanada
05-11-2008, 08:59 PM
saturday night in the do lab these two smoking hot girls came up to me and asked me if had or knew where to get ecstacy, i said no, and then they offered to roll with me if i got them some.....immediately after that these two sketchy looking dudes came up to us and told them they "got one" and all four of them took off....ten minutes later i saw some guy being taken away by the same two sketchy dudes......SET UP.

Jenkins
05-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Thank you all for your stories....I would love to read more........Please post your pics and stories here...................Happy Coachella!!!!!!!!!!!

C DUB YA
05-18-2008, 09:03 PM
I saw this go down at the dolab...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/mhockie/IMG_0155.jpg

worst pants ever!

Jenkins
05-26-2008, 10:22 PM
Happy Coachella!!!!!!!!!

Jenkins
09-18-2008, 10:25 PM
eventhough theres all kinds of cops...whos going to be rollin next year........i will be but this year im bringing my own sh(i)t..................might even make some money those f(u)cking undercovers are so obvious.............................F(u)ck them

Mr.Nipples
09-18-2008, 10:32 PM
f(u)ck you

boarderwoozel3
09-18-2008, 10:40 PM
You have to be painfully obvious to get caught by an incognito pig. I just smoke/whatever in crowds. If you're selling on the other hand, try not to sell to anyone who could be an undercover? Just sell to chill looking people, shit.

Mr. Dylanja
09-19-2008, 12:07 AM
eventhough theres all kinds of cops...whos going to be rollin next year........i will be but this year im bringing my own sh(i)t..................might even make some money those f(u)cking undercovers are so obvious.............................F(u)ck them

Talk about obvious, I smell bacon!!

Hopeless Semantic
09-19-2008, 12:33 AM
There was a number of undercovers @ Nocturnal and they were being such dicks throughout that it wasn't hard to spot them. Not that I slang anymore, but they were so obvious that the people who got rolled by them were just being less smart.

ivankay
09-19-2008, 03:46 AM
At the end of Sunday night i was going through some bullshit with security about getting through a gate that was a a few hundred feet away from my car (i had the access necessary). Then some regular looking guy and a girl just breezed on through. i said "If no one is allowed through here, what was that shit?"

"They're undercover."

i didn't think they looked so obvious; but the guy i was dealing with was a total tool and i doubt lying isn't beneath him.

Sonicifyouwantit
09-19-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm an undercover brotha...

Its weird that the uniform cops were just confiscating and yet undercovers were arresting...well maybe the undercovers were looking for dealers which comes at a heavier price than just using/holding.

Wheres the beef?
09-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Yeah I'll agree with that. We were chilling by our tents in the campground smoking and I happened to see undercovers walking towards us down the path (they had badges on around their necks) and they breezed right past us. Also asked a cop for directions while tripping balls. He was none the wiser.

amyzzz
09-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Wear a tie dye shirt if you want to buy drugs. People asked Jacob all day if he wanted something when he wore his tie dye shirt to Coach.

locachica73
09-19-2008, 11:51 AM
I had some lady and her what I assumed was her hubby come up to me before Prince and ask if I smoked, I said yes, she said well do you have any, lets smoke together. It seemed so random and kinda creepy, I said well I don't have anything to smoke, she said oh I am sure you do, smoke me out and I will get some and smoke you out later. I got this weird creepy vibe and said... OHHHH I thought you meant cigerettes and wandered off. I did have some but she just weirded me out by insisting we smoke mine before hers.

boarderwoozel3
09-19-2008, 12:00 PM
I had some lady and her what I assumed was her hubby come up to me before Prince and ask if I smoked, I said yes, she said well do you have any, lets smoke together. It seemed so random and kinda creepy, I said well I don't have anything to smoke, she said oh I am sure you do, smoke me out and I will get some and smoke you out later. I got this weird creepy vibe and said... OHHHH I thought you meant cigerettes and wandered off. I did have some but she just weirded me out by insisting we smoke mine before hers.

Thats shady or at least really odd.

locachica73
09-19-2008, 12:03 PM
It didn't really surprise me though, even at coachella the weirdest people in the group will find me and strike up an odd conversation.

Wheres the beef?
09-19-2008, 12:09 PM

Dicey.

Quadromarshia
09-19-2008, 12:55 PM
During Kraftwerk I don't think I've ever rolled harder in my life. A couple people came up to me and asked if I could hook them up, and when I was like "no" they were like oh come on!

Only shitty thing that happened to me all weekend: I put up a sign that said something in the order of "NEED PSYCHEDELICS". Now I've never done acid, but I've wanted to. I have no idea what it looked like, but the bloke was all shaggy haired and what not. I think it was either 10 or 15 bucks a hit, and it didn't work.

Oh well.

Jenkins
04-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Any stories from Coachella 2009

Aphxtwinin
04-22-2009, 09:08 AM
wear a greenman suit if your selling cuz my friend was wearing a greenman suit and he had non stop people coming up to him for rolls, which he did have but only sold in the campgrounds (he sold all 100!), he was also the greenman that made it into the LA Times inside the purple sponge/hose thing. there was also this guy in the Sahara that just looked way out of place, he had a cop stache and a cop face and was not even moving during the bloody beetroots that to me is a sign of WTF your not one of us

marooko
04-22-2009, 09:13 AM
i saw several people in regular clothes with walkie-talkies and shit. also, it seemed security was rolling through the crowds a lot more this year. twice, i lit a blunt and had to let a lot of it burn because they kept coming by me.

Cydewonder
04-22-2009, 12:29 PM
wear a greenman suit if your selling cuz my friend was wearing a greenman suit and he had non stop people coming up to him for rolls, which he did have but only sold in the campgrounds (he sold all 100!), he was also the greenman that made it into the LA Times inside the purple sponge/hose thing. there was also this guy in the Sahara that just looked way out of place, he had a cop stache and a cop face and was not even moving during the bloody beetroots that to me is a sign of WTF your not one of us

I saw that greenman guy @ the sahara, i think it was during bloodybeetroots. I was shrooming hard and having a bad trip, then when i saw him i started lmao cuz it remind me of the sunny episode where they do acid! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

daft$tar
04-22-2009, 01:26 PM
thats sketchy as fuck - my crew had a bunch of walkies and ear pieces but we were not cops...

Geno_g
04-22-2009, 01:54 PM
I saw a guy get busted in the Sahara, four dudes rolled up on him and grabbed him from out of the tent.

Also around the Bangarang tent with the hang ten hand symbol flag, 6 normal looking guys on a golf cart one had a bandana on his face came up to the tent and said they smelled weed pulled guns on the kids and found E and coke on him, he got busted, it was right near my camp.

any one see on sunday the security at the campgrounds was rolling, the keep touching them selves, it was the gate that's used for re-entree on monday to take shit to your car back and fourth...

allyjoy
04-22-2009, 02:11 PM
only time i really saw anyone was thursday evening on the campgrounds. they rolled past just as one of the under aged campers wanted to take a sip from my drink... they looked at me and i smiled and said hello and they kept on going.