PDA

View Full Version : So who ran into The Hoff?

Senor Cardgage
04-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Cuz I did twice.

During Dwight Yoakam and (drunk) during Mark Ronson

shaggyduck
04-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Apparently I was talking to some peeps at The Quad Cubatron (Box of Lights) art piece that were with his daughter. I was too fucked up to know which one she was, but that's what I heard.

I did see Steven Tyler and Kelly Osbourn walking around. Separately, of course.

JustSteve
04-28-2008, 03:30 PM
i was trying to get a picture under the pig and some dude walks right through the shot, so i stuck my tongue out at him...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/forgotaboutsteve/IMG_2018.jpg

Sexecutioner
04-28-2008, 03:52 PM
so i stuck my tongue out at him...

wow, you really showed him!

algunz
04-28-2008, 03:53 PM
"This is a mess."

gaypalmsprings
04-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Are those cheeseburger stains on his shirt?

greghead
04-28-2008, 04:50 PM
I ran into the Hoff in the parking lot, and got a picture with him.

Then my friend offered him a beer, and he got kind of pissed and stormed off

leo01g
04-28-2008, 04:53 PM
i was really fucked up or did i see tara reid? Hot Chip was about to play and i just saw her walking in front of me. Did anyone see her?

frozen pilgrim
04-28-2008, 05:01 PM
didn't see the hoff.
we saw sienna miller, kelly osbourne, pink, and the singer of battles.

kitt kat
04-28-2008, 05:19 PM
i saw elijah wood in vip on friday. he was text to me buying taquitos.

lostsoul86
04-28-2008, 06:03 PM
I ran into the Hoff in the parking lot, and got a picture with him.

Then my friend offered him a beer, and he got kind of pissed and stormed off

No fucking way ...really hahaha ya he would be mad hes is an recovering alcoholic not me tho im just an alcoholic

anonimouse
04-28-2008, 09:05 PM
i didn't see any real celebrities, but i did see a couple of the daughters from real housewives of orange county on friday riding on the back of a golf cart being loud acting like "look at us! we dont have to walk!", trying to get noticed.

nobody knew who they were. it was beautiful

i also ran into Kyle Divine from Dusty Rhodes and the River Band. sadly i only knew who he was because of the show LA Ink and his "in memory of cheese" tattoo (you can see that here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKngbGLHqjY). i was near the mojave about to go in with some friends and saw him, thought "hey that looks like the guy who loves cheese", then i saw the hotdog tattoo and knew it was him. i was gonna say something just cause he seems like a cool guy but we were in a hurry.

so where was danny devito?

Jakewc151
04-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Saw that one nerdy cop from Reno 911 (see pic below, she is the farthest on the left next to the tree) in the VIP nearest to the main stage on Friday during the breeders.

http://a256.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/92/l_851d07a5a9b53e2645aed36090560c57.jpg

Saw Jane Seymour in the VIP on friday as well.. We both were drinking coconuts. Didn't snap a pic of that though.

gaypalmsprings
04-28-2008, 09:17 PM
i was trying to get a picture under the pig and some dude walks right through the shot, so i stuck my tongue out at him...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/forgotaboutsteve/IMG_2018.jpg

This proves that the Hoff was planning on stealing the pig. He attached a GPS system.

shoopdedoop
04-28-2008, 09:33 PM
i saw Busdriver. and that's it

Veloco22
04-29-2008, 07:58 AM
saw him at death cab for cutie. he stood right behind me and kept yellin about how great they were.

75 Miles
04-29-2008, 01:01 PM
i didn't see any real celebrities, but i did see a couple of the daughters from real housewives of orange county on friday riding on the back of a golf cart being loud acting like "look at us! we dont have to walk!", trying to get noticed.

nobody knew who they were. it was beautiful

i also ran into Kyle Divine from Dusty Rhodes and the River Band. sadly i only knew who he was because of the show LA Ink and his "in memory of cheese" tattoo (you can see that here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKngbGLHqjY). i was near the mojave about to go in with some friends and saw him, thought "hey that looks like the guy who loves cheese", then i saw the hotdog tattoo and knew it was him. i was gonna say something just cause he seems like a cool guy but we were in a hurry.

so where was danny devito?

Saw Kyle Divine, too...I came home and told my husband "remember the guy who got the "in memory of cheese" tattoo?" I'm pretty sure he thought I was nuts. Even without the food tats, he's a pretty distinctive looking character. :)

dethroned
04-29-2008, 01:28 PM
i was really fucked up or did i see tara reid? Hot Chip was about to play and i just saw her walking in front of me. Did anyone see her?

I'm pretty sure I did.

shotglass75
04-29-2008, 01:31 PM
Saw him near the Main stage water booth. he was a drunken baffoon with 2 skanks under each arm. Tall muthafuker too!!!!!

anonimouse
04-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Kevin & Bean on KROQ tore him apart during their morning show today. i guess he had been begging one of the DJ's at the station for tickets to "cuhCHELLA" all week and they had much of it recorded. funny thing was he called to thank KROQ for getting him in when in actuality KROQ told him no. i guess he got in the back by celebrity alone.

on the morning show they were having fun with it but then they pretty much tore him a new one when he said he doesnt drink or do drugs but he used to back in college. theres a slight chance it was a real REAL bad attempt at sarcasm or humor, but it didn't seem that way

poor guy. seems he has trouble relating to normal people.