PDA

View Full Version : food poisined? or a htstroke? iwenthome urly becuae of it

cloud9
04-27-2008, 12:59 PM
saturdy night i was feelin a bit okward litle haf way thru prince i iwas liking the music was impresed by the great musicians anywy leaved a little early because eveyrone was bit tired and some frtiend it was there first time in a coachella so they were rdy to leave at 4 pm anywya get baked to the car and could not go to sleeps hey guessed what i did not take a e pill so i am wonderin to myself hmm wat could be keep in me awake and i get up and dang guessedwhat i starat throwing up this was abou t 1 or 130 am i throwed up like 8 time and i get back to try to go to sleep cuz thinke it over next thing know i never go to sleep and threwed up till currently 12;00 so a 12 hor throwed up marathon i feel like i can not even gt up and wlak in the morning so i telledm y friend that i have to go home unforutnaly if i thought it was at all posible for me to even jut get in the venue i would have done it but it was horirble tlhankfully one of my friend didntmind going home iether. anywy i wonder if it was the food becaused have a few different item one is call a filaffle hopped that i spll it right and a lamb hyro (on saturday) anywya it really suck to miss sunday and feel thi s sick if anyone elsed have a similar experience let me kno would like to look furthe rinto this little hpaning if it help at all my throw up was yellow and a very dark yello like a food coloring one it was horible and my own specalation is that it was the fallafil just becase i couldnt finish but two or three bite of it with my body mysterious rejecting it oh well hopped all had a fun sunday and will see guy next year i guess

Suffacated
04-27-2008, 01:07 PM
are you on th e pill now?cous your shit iz hard tworeed

treehugger54
04-27-2008, 01:40 PM
saturdy night i was feelin a bit okward litle haf way thru prince i iwas liking the music was impresed by the great musicians anywy leaved a little early because eveyrone was bit tired and some frtiend it was there first time in a coachella so they were rdy to leave at 4 pm anywya get baked to the car and could not go to sleeps hey guessed what i did not take a e pill so i am wonderin to myself hmm wat could be keep in me awake and i get up and dang guessedwhat i starat throwing up this was abou t 1 or 130 am i throwed up like 8 time and i get back to try to go to sleep cuz thinke it over next thing know i never go to sleep and threwed up till currently 12;00 so a 12 hor throwed up marathon i feel like i can not even gt up and wlak in the morning so i telledm y friend that i have to go home unforutnaly if i thought it was at all posible for me to even jut get in the venue i would have done it but it was horirble tlhankfully one of my friend didntmind going home iether. anywy i wonder if it was the food becaused have a few different item one is call a filaffle hopped that i spll it right and a lamb hyro (on saturday) anywya it really suck to miss sunday and feel thi s sick if anyone elsed have a similar experience let me kno would like to look furthe rinto this little hpaning if it help at all my throw up was yellow and a very dark yello like a food coloring one it was horible and my own specalation is that it was the fallafil just becase i couldnt finish but two or three bite of it with my body mysterious rejecting it oh well hopped all had a fun sunday and will see guy next year i guess

WHAT??? Do you really expect anyone to be able to read this??? Seriously... Have you ever been to school??[/B][/COLOR]

gaypalmsprings
04-27-2008, 02:23 PM
It's Sunday at 3:18. I just woke up from a nap and worshipped the porcelin god. It's not heat stroke, and I don't do drugs nor drink alcohol - it's gotta be something at the Fest. I haven't been like this in 5 years. I still gotta drag myself over & gather up my tent. Maybe a stop at the drugstore will help. BTW, if you see me at the fest, don't get within vomit range of me.

Suffacated
04-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Bummer GPS.
Sorry to hear that.
There was a worker back where I was that was also sick.
You might want to go to one of the first aid booths.
If it is some kind of food poisoning, they should know about it.
That's the only way shit like this gets corrected.
It also leaves a paper trail....just in case you need to cover your ass.

kitten_calamity
04-27-2008, 02:41 PM
I don't think the falafel would make you sick. My husband and I ate some 2 days in a row and felt fine. I don't know about the lamb though. To be safe, I'm staying away from anything really greasy, spicy, or heavy on the meat. I haven't heard of anyone getting food poisoning from Coachella but I'm sure it has happened.

Just drink lots of water and stay away from E if you can't handle it.

cloud9
04-28-2008, 08:39 AM
yea i wasnt doing any drug but i was sick enough to have to leave before sunday so am really dissappint have been drinkn water and gatordae ever sine and am stil very dehyrdrate shouldb e fine after today

luckyface
04-28-2008, 09:00 AM
I think a heat problem almost knocked me out of Saturday. I felt sick to my stomach so I couldn't drink anything and thought I was going to pass out during Cinematic Orchestra. As soon as the sun went down though, I started feeling better.

ThomThom
04-28-2008, 09:17 AM
Yeah my girlfriend was in bad shape on Saturday, but that quickly changed once Portishead and Prince came on.

consistingof
05-05-2008, 08:42 PM
i got sick too! i missed all of sunday curled up in the first aid tent fetul position. The only thing i ate before was some chocolate pudding i brought and some vegan dish from inside the VIP area. no drugs or alchol.
shits wack. im still pissed.

Sonicifyouwantit
05-05-2008, 09:44 PM
heatstroke is for the weak

charstar813
05-05-2008, 10:26 PM
I caught some sort of cold/flu on Sunday, so I just took it easy. Fever be damned, Coachella was still awesome.

paganman7
05-06-2008, 09:11 AM
The best part of this post is that Cloud's only concern about misspelling a word was 'falafel'.

I mean no disrespect homie, I just found that humorous.

Mockingbird73
05-06-2008, 10:13 AM
sorry to hear about that cloud...hope you're feeling better.

BeeII
05-06-2008, 01:12 PM

http://www.hauskat.net/hauskoja/wtf.jpg

VSfan
05-10-2008, 05:44 PM
I almost fainted at SebastiAn's show, his set was soo fucking badass...but it was scary I didn't want to look like a pansy in front of him so I just held onto the rail for like 20 mins and eventually I was back. So yea that's wat happens when u don't drink anything and take 1 bite out of a pop tart ;p

JClemy
05-10-2008, 06:39 PM
It's weird cause I don't have any trouble reading what cloud9 is saying. Dunno maybe it's a good thing I want to be an elementary teacher. Dude it sounds like food poisoning. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. It sucks more than anything. I ended up in the hospital two years ago because I was so dehydrated from it. 3 IV bags and I was good to go though! yay

rskapcat
05-11-2008, 05:20 AM
Ugh...the husband ended up with food poisoning (coupled with a hangover) on Friday. He didn't make it to the fest until almost sunset. It was either Del Taco or Burgers & Beer (I only ate vegetarian stuff at both places, so I was okey-dokey). Note to self: Avoid Del Taco AND Burgers & Beer next year!