PDA

View Full Version : Santa Cruz!!

Astrid
02-02-2007, 01:51 AM
im up at ucsc....i was going to drive down with my roommates, but they've already dropped out...

soo who wants to carpool? :)

i will of course pitch for gas, and love you eternally and all that jazz....

Slint
02-02-2007, 12:13 PM
I'll ride along / drive and split gas money... but am in San Jose. PM me if you're still down.

kimchi
02-02-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm at UCSC too!
But I need a ride as well...I suppose we're in a bit of the same situation.

Mr.Nipples
02-02-2007, 02:50 PM
im in san jose, if anyone needs a ride hit me up and ill consult the driver of the automobile.

infect ME
02-04-2007, 11:34 AM
i was just up at ucsc last week visiting a friend of mine... great place, i plan on transferring there as soon as possible.

dantesinferno
02-11-2007, 04:44 AM
I'm looking for travel buddies since my people are now dropping out. anyone willing to split costs. if i get enough people i'll rent a bigger vehicle, otherwise it will be only me and one other person in my 2 door honda prelude. i'm in san jose so i figure anyone from the bay area down to santa cruz could ride with me or vice versa. i want to leave thursday morning, but can wait till thursday late afternoon if need be. come back on monday unless anyone wants to check out L.A. or San Diego since we are going to be out that way already. If anyone is interested just get back at me.

bonniebeams
03-28-2008, 10:04 AM
I live in Santa Cruz and I have three spots in my car available. We're leaving Thursday around noon and coming back Monday. Who needs a ride and can pitch in for gas!? If we can split it five ways it won't be so bad. I have lots of room for everyone's stuff.

Shoot me an email: bonniebeams@gmail.com

-Bonnie

ianpaleale
04-01-2008, 04:34 PM
I am looking for people to carpool with as well. I do have a car, but it's an old diesel which a) takes forever to get anywhere (65mph tops, esp. with a full car load) and b) costs mucho $ in gas (diesel being the most expensive gas right now... $4.09 a gallon in SC!). So, that is an option i suppose, but I would rather not drive my boat down there. I am looking for an empty seat in some car. I would pitch in for gas money, of course. I'm going to camp out of the polo field and would be into making an impromtu SC group to camp with. PM me, or you can email me ian.paleale@gmail.com
-Ian

Wakinglife
01-30-2010, 10:00 AM
A good friend of my goes to the UC
he is planning on driving down in his giant motor home/trailer truck type dealy and picking me up on the way.
i'm sure he'd love some company he's a really cool guy
lots of room...
not to mention dinosoar swivel chairs in the back : D

Astrid
01-30-2010, 01:27 PM
i dont need a ride this year, but there are usually a bunch of people looking for rides on craigslist from SC every year.

dinosaur chairs sound fucking awesome though!