PDA

View Full Version : More advice needed for a first-timer

luke79
02-01-2007, 10:50 PM
I wanted to go to the Friday and Sunday shows. Is missing out on the Saturday show worth leaving for the day and coming back at night, since I'll have a camping pass? I'm assuming the lines won't be bad at 8:00 pm right? Anyone have any experience on going and returning to the site/Coachella?
Thanks, Luke

adzooks
02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
yea traffic sucks always........and if you have a sat tik, you might as well go....coachella is about exposure to difftypesof music.

instinct
02-03-2007, 05:48 AM
You are an idiot if you go on Friday and Sunday and miss Saturday.. Just go all three days.. It will be worth it.

Courtney
02-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Dear Jackass, I bought tickets to Friday, and Sunday, because apparently unlike you, I don't have a tin ear and happen to think the RHCP are absolutely horrid and wouldn't pay 85 to see their tiresome shtick. Enjoy the show, god I hope they play Under The Bridge for the 20,000 th time. It would be special.

Wow, I was going to bother to answer you question with a thoughtful reply... but now I think I'll just leave.

FYI, there's more than one band playing on Saturday.

loveandtears
02-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Dear Jackass, I bought tickets to Friday, and Sunday, because apparently unlike you, I don't have a tin ear and happen to think the RHCP are absolutely horrid and wouldn't pay 85 to see their tiresome shtick. Enjoy the show, god I hope they play Under The Bridge for the 20,000 th time. It would be special.

Ok, I know RHCP aren't my favorite band there, but seriously, I think I speak for most people when we think you are the jackass. Coachella is all about the experience. Try venturing off the beaten path for once, you might actually enjoy it.

Hannahrain
02-03-2007, 06:30 PM
hey asshole, it's better to be a decent human being who likes bad music than a stuck-up bitchy snob who likes good music.

if you don't like a band don't see them, but don't get angry at their fans just because you have an attitude problem.

tiffdud41
02-03-2007, 06:30 PM
heh...dear jackass
if yer gonna camp, you should keep your camp stuff there and just split saturday (if that's what you were planning, i do not know)...anyway, traffic isn't too bad if you have one of those passes to park in the campers' parking lot

so, just do what ya want, don't worry about traffic :)

luke79
02-03-2007, 06:53 PM
You are an idiot if you go on Friday and Sunday and miss Saturday.. Just go all three days.. It will be worth it.

I apologize for insulting anyone, I really wasn't directing the vitriol towards anyone but the guy who responded with this comment. My reply was to this tool. This is my first time going to Coachella, and would like any worthwhile comments from anyone else who have gone the camping route. I'm fully aware that there are other bands on Saturday, Arcade Fire would be the one to see. But if you say something ridiculous, and insulting to a simple question then I'm responding in the same manner.

and thank you tiffdud41, your input was more than helpful

Hannahrain
02-03-2007, 07:22 PM
I apologize for insulting anyone, I really wasn't directing the vitriol towards anyone but the guy who responded with this comment. My reply was to this tool. This is my first time going to Coachella, and would like any worthwhile comments from anyone else who have gone the camping route. I'm fully aware that there are other bands on Saturday, Arcade Fire would be the one to see. But if you say something ridiculous, and insulting to a simple question then I'm responding in the same manner.

and thank you tiffdud41, your input was more than helpful

sorry for the misunderstanding. I deal with so many assholes on a daily basis that i sort of have an instant response. i haven't been to coachella, but i have camped other places and done other events.

If you are planning to sell your saturday ticket, you shouldn't go on saturday. but if you aren't, you might as well go in. if you don't like it, you can always leave. You might not want to sell the ticket right away though, you never know who's going to join the lineup.