PDA

View Full Version : Solo journey to Coachella?! Yo, let's meet up! Carpool? Camping? Dancing?

Jami SF
04-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Hello All!

I'm coming from SF for my 3rd Coachella and will be by myself this year, but I have no fear since I've always had an awesome time at Coachella and seems like an adventure. I'm game.

I'm 26, female, a grad student, a marathoner, a teacher and I LOVE music, Coachella, dancing, humor and good people. I'm camping also, so am interested in hooking up with folks who want someone to camp with or near.

Also, if anyone needs a ride down to Coachella from the Bay Area, let me know! Would love to carpool and do it up right to try and win lifetime passes!

Lastly, I am totally gay. So if you are too, or love the gays, or won't try and get on me (or us) because the L word made you aware that there are lesbians out there that are total hot messes and rad ass, then awesome, hit me up! Look me up on Facebook if you want to connect!

Cheers!

Jami Fordyce

jamifordyce@hotmail.com

Jami SF
04-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Just to put a face to the name.:thu

Jakewc151
04-20-2008, 02:19 PM
I sent you an email

Cancersticks1
04-20-2008, 02:52 PM
http://wordm7.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/steve-perry.jpg

myelectrolife
04-20-2008, 03:47 PM
There is a Solo campers group. We already got like 85 people but it seems like late joiners are welcome (i joined last fri). The forum here is the "camp all alone" group. There is a seperate website forum for this group located at:
http://s3.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=9425
It should be a blast 85 people that are coming alone from all over the world. ALOT of stories im sure.
Even if you dont join we can still party! I LOVE music as well (I think everyone here does). I will be dancing my ass off. Being an electro DJ I will probably spend alot of time in the electronic scene so if your into that hit me up! Lets jam!

emtgreg
04-20-2008, 04:08 PM
welcome :)

the drive from sf is loonng...

but you already know that...

im driving from san luis obispo...that will be long enough...

myelectrolife
04-20-2008, 04:17 PM
I got a 13.5 hour drive ahead of me thats almost double what it is to SF. Ugh....

PrettyRagdoll
04-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Just to put a face to the name.:thu

Hey! You're gorgeous! Haha, why don't you stop by the 'party all weekend' group? It'll be goodtimes and there's a few of us gay kids there!