PDA

View Full Version : ADDED: Michelle Branch! wtf?!

nbvwes
04-18-2008, 04:34 AM
Michelle Branch has been added...

to Stagecoach's friday...

weird.

sbessiso
04-18-2008, 04:42 AM
phew! you had me going for a second, stagecoach can have her

M Sparks
04-18-2008, 06:42 AM
weird.

Why is it weird?

sbessiso
04-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Why is it weird?

cuz shes not country is she?

PierogiHead
04-18-2008, 06:54 AM
She actually is part of that country pop band, The Wreckers.

M Sparks
04-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Yeah, she's probably had more country hits than pop. The Wreckers were pretty big considering they only had one album, but they split.

I think she might even have a country Grammy, or at least a nomination.

No I'm not a fan of her or The Wreckers, but she's from my area, and I do some advertising for a promoter who has put on Wreckers shows. Though I'm cool with anyone who's been on Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I'm actually surprised she's not doing both fests...she could open the Outdoor one day or something.

fsm10
04-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Damn it. I actually wish she was at Coachella. I was practically in love with her when she first broke out in 2000.

Her Maxim spread was fantastic.

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/culture/2005/12/06/maxim_touching_boobs304x400.jpg

Ardentbiscuit
04-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Damn it. I actually wish she was at Coachella. I was practically in love with her when she first broke out in 2000.

Her Maxim spread was fantastic.

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/culture/2005/12/06/maxim_touching_boobs304x400.jpg

It's going to be hot out there, that would be the ideal outfit to where while she is on stage....

Stainofmind
04-18-2008, 09:23 PM
ahhh man

I got excited for a minute. I seen her live back in November of 2003 at The Warfield in San Francisco. Shes a good show. She had some low rise jeans with her black thong showing and a tight ass wife beater. that was hot. I'm still in love with her. I bought two issues of the maxim issue of her on the cover.

tessalasset
04-19-2008, 01:18 AM
Michelle's been on the lineup for like a month now. I used to be a HUGE fan of hers back in the day.

<mb story>In 2000, I saw her open up for Hanson at the Wiltern. She was a no name artist from AZ and she sent them her independent album and they had her come open for them. I loved her, and Maverick signed her after that LA show. I kept tabs on her for the next year, and the summer of 2001, a couple months before her debut album was released, I saw her a bunch of times in Los Angeles at little tiny promo shows. My favorite was when she played at the Hard Rock Cafe at the Beverly Center and I was literally the only fan there. There were a handful of industry people and then me standing up front. She knew my name by then and invited me out to her show at the Gig but I wasn't able to make it. I had a copy of her indie cd Broken Bracelet and she wrote this big long message in it to me. In August, like 2 weeks before her major label album came out and she blew up, I took a flight to St. Louis to go back to boarding school and I left my fucking cd case in the airport. That cd booklet is gone forever. I can't even remember what she wrote. I was sooooo bummed. Then she got huge and I never saw her again. That girl Jessica who is in her band The Wreckers... she used to be just another poster on the Michelle Branch Message Board with me. They became friends over that board back when there were like 100 people and like 5 years later made a band together. Kinda cool. I would love to see her again but alas, not able to go to Stagecoach this year.</mbstory>

nbvwes
04-19-2008, 02:32 PM
hehe... you went to a hanson show... hehe

suprefan
04-19-2008, 02:49 PM
hehe... you went to a hanson show... hehe

She has been to like 20 Hanson shows, RESPECT! And that sucks you lost the case Tessa, you wonder if she remembers you if you saw her at stagecoach.

tessalasset
04-19-2008, 05:49 PM
highly highly doubt it. that was seven years ago before her life completely changed.

Hannahrain
04-19-2008, 05:51 PM
I read this thread from the bottom up and assumed that "lost the case" meant that you'd been in some grisly legal battle against her and lost.

Stainofmind
04-19-2008, 06:01 PM
highly highly doubt it. that was seven years ago before her life completely changed.

yeah last thing you want to do is go up to her and ask her "do you remember me from a few years back" and her being like wtf. Shes too busy being a Mom now I bet.

zh3388
04-19-2008, 09:48 PM
en,just come to have a look