PDA

View Full Version : Song by the Jesus and Mary Chain

dkbdog
02-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I am looking for a version of the song, "The Hardest Walk" that was on the soundtrack for the movie "Some Kind of Wonderful." As I recall, the version was a little faster, and had more pronounced percussion, than the version on the Psychocandy CD (or record, back in the day!).
Anyone have it? I've been looking for a legal way to get it without buying the entire movie soundtrack, but haven't been successful.
Just checking, but if you have it, please be nice enough to email it to me at dkbdog@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

sonofhal
02-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Funny, i was watching that just a couple of weeks ago - I do have the soundtrack, but only on cassette (remember them?) - you can pick it up on cd for around $6 on amazon used.

dkbdog
02-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I have the LP, but it is stored away, and my record player is no longer hooked up to the stereo.
I'll check on Amazon, Ebay, etc. but I was just trying to avoid the hassle. If anyone has the CD and wants to upload the track for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
John Hughes teen movies - those were the days.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 11:50 AM
I bought that soundtrack on cassette when Music Plus was in business in Tarzana California. My favorite song on that album was "the Shyest Time" by the Apartments.