PDA

View Full Version : SUPERGRASS!!!!

kroqken
04-16-2008, 09:47 PM
Has anyone heard the new Supergrass album? The few songs I heard seemed more upbeat than their previous album, which I found to be too slow. I hope it is a strong album, like the new Kooks album is.

wmgaretjax
04-16-2008, 09:49 PM
going to radiohead ken?

kroqken
04-16-2008, 09:55 PM
I would but my financial situation won't allow for it. If I score a second job, I will buy a ticket on Ebay or Craig's list.

sonofhal
04-16-2008, 10:28 PM
I hope it is a strong album, like the new Kooks album is.

I'm assuming that strong is slang for shite these days?

suprefan
04-17-2008, 12:01 AM
I would but my financial situation won't allow for it. If I score a second job, I will buy a ticket on Ebay or Craig's list.

You must go Ken, also, Diamond Hoo Ha Men has been out for a while.. And what do you think of Swervedriver at Coachella now?

judila
04-17-2008, 03:30 PM
The new Supergrass album kicks ass.

bmack86
04-17-2008, 04:49 PM
YOu can hear them pumping on your stereo

i_like_cake530
04-17-2008, 06:31 PM
I keep listening to this cd...its awesome.

invisiblerobots
04-17-2008, 06:36 PM
I saw Supergrass on the In it For the Money tour at the Crocodile (RIP). We were right up front and my roommate had a little disposable camera to shoot some photos. Gaz noticed this activity and asked to borrow the camera so he could take pictures of us from the stage! True story.

kroqken
04-17-2008, 10:42 PM
I saw Supergrass at Spaceland. Amazing, and they are playing the Avalon in Hollywood next month. Also, I hope to get my financial situation in order so I can go to Radiohead.

Stefinitely Maybe
04-18-2008, 12:55 AM
I saw Supergrass on the In it For the Money tour at the Crocodile (RIP). We were right up front and my roommate had a little disposable camera to shoot some photos. Gaz noticed this activity and asked to borrow the camera so he could take pictures of us from the stage! True story.

I went to the Portland show on that tour. My friend and I drove there from Salem, and when we came out of the show, his car wouldn't start. We had to wait 2 hours for a tow-truck, and then the driver kept asking us weird questions about Europe and talking about titty-bars.

shakermaker113
04-18-2008, 08:56 AM

can you share such pictures? although this was before the days of digital, wasn't it?

invisiblerobots
04-18-2008, 09:17 AM
can you share such pictures? although this was before the days of digital, wasn't it?

It didn't predate digital photography but we had an analog disposable for this event. I'll try to grab the snaps this weekend and throw them on the scanner.