PDA

View Full Version : amtrak/greyhound

Quentin
02-01-2007, 08:34 AM
I've been considering getting to Indio by amtrak of greyhound from around San Francisco, is anyone doing the same?

Hannahrain
02-03-2007, 03:39 AM
thinking about it.

kimchi
02-03-2007, 09:37 AM
It may be becoming an option.
I have to look up the price though.

arykotlik
03-11-2007, 03:10 PM
i think i`ll be doing that ...
but i still dont know. if you are going either by greyhound or amtrak let me know !

giantmidget
03-11-2007, 04:04 PM
I've been considering getting to Indio by amtrak of greyhound from around San Francisco, is anyone doing the same?

-I was considering amtrak too, but apparently amtrak doesn't go all the way to Indio but to Palm Spring, so greyhound seems to be the only option. Si it'll be greyhound for me. There's a group that will be taking the bus on early Thursday morning.
If you guys are going by bus maybe we can meet in the bus.

jenni4
03-11-2007, 04:30 PM
I was also thinking about Greyhound from Santa Barbara on Thursday. However, my boyfriend is a smoker so we have to find out how many stops there are and if there is a place where he can smoke.

If you are heading on a Greyhound post the date and time, (and bus number if there is one) so maybe some people can ride the same buses.

blakely
03-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I was also thinking about Greyhound from Santa Barbara on Thursday. However, my boyfriend is a smoker so we have to find out how many stops there are and if there is a place where he can smoke.

If you are heading on a Greyhound post the date and time, (and bus number if there is one) so maybe some people can ride the same buses.

he cant go 6 hours?????
wow....
get nicotine gum......

jenni4
03-11-2007, 04:36 PM
he cant go 6 hours?????
wow....
get nicotine gum......

Yeah, he gets really irritable if he doesn't have his cigarette or pot. And I would reallllly hate for him to ruin the bus ride because he has one of his fits. When I mentioned it to him last night that was the first thing he asked..."will I be able to smoke?" :/

blakely
03-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Yeah, he gets really irritable if he doesn't have his cigarette or pot. And I would reallllly hate for him to ruin the bus ride because he has one of his fits. When I mentioned it to him last night that was the first thing he asked..."will I be able to smoke?" :/

nicotine gum.... it'll work... im a smoker and i use it on long flights....

gaypalmsprings
03-11-2007, 04:47 PM
amtrak to palm springs is not practical - look at the schedule & the location

jimmycrackcorn
03-11-2007, 05:05 PM
anyone arriving thursday i will give rides to anywhere in the valley from palm springs for 1/2 the price of a cab... :2c i am not trying to get rich, just subsidize my own coahella trip:2c private message me if you are interested

gaypalmsprings
03-11-2007, 05:19 PM
anyone arriving thursday i will give rides to anywhere in the valley from palm springs for 1/2 the price of a cab... :2c i am not trying to get rich, just subsidize my own coahella trip:2c private message me if you are interested

put it on Ebay

jimmycrackcorn
03-11-2007, 05:40 PM
put it on Ebay

i am asking for and am interested in your opinion gay... do you think i should NOT post this idea? i thought it was a good idea... i am a local, know my way around, have a BIG clean car -shrugs- i am not gouging them in fact i would be saving people money versus the $100 cab rides from palm springs to indio... i AM going to coachella and thats where the $$ will go towards... the rides i am offering are only for thursday too....