PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Blue Room Rebroadcast of Coach 2007!

thelastgreatman
04-16-2008, 03:33 AM
... BJORK?

Fuck, yes.

http://www.spinmagazine.com/articles/att-blue-room-rebroadcast-coachella-2007

Are you simply unable to bear the remaining 10 days until Coachella 2008 kicks off in the arid desert of Indio, CA? Well, if so, sate your jones with highlights from the festival's 2007 installment courtesy of AT&T blue room, which will rebroadcast their coverage of the event tomorrow (April 16) at 2 P.M. PST via attblueroom.com. Log on to watch performances from Rage Against the Machine, Bjork, Interpol, the Happy Mondays, Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Arcade Fire, and the Decemberists, among many, many others.

And if you're not heading to Coachella 2008 April 25-27, you can stream the festival live at attblueroom.com, and take in sets from Portishead, Death Cab for Cutie, the National, Hot Chip, and many more from the comfort (read: A/C) of home.

fiopadp7791
04-16-2008, 04:37 AM
This is cool, thanks for the info LGM. I get a little sad too thinking about watching Bjork via the AT&T Blue Room last year. I didn't make it to the 'fest, and I watch a little of her set last year... I was just thinking... "fuck! why Am I not there right now... damn!"

Boourns
04-16-2008, 05:33 AM
so portishead will be broadcast? Fuck yes. Someone better save that stream and post it here.

nbvwes
04-16-2008, 08:08 AM
it said '*Webcast schedule TBA'... so i wouldn't necessarily expect portishead & aphex (which they list) or Prince or Roger Waters either... but you can expect animal collective & yoav... last year didn't broadcast Rage, and the year before didn't broadcast Tool.

Blinken
04-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Yeah i posted this yesterday but no one noticed or cared. Sucks for me since i will be at work when this is happening.

HunterGather
04-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Yeah, they list the big names to let people know they are gonna be at the festival. Not really what is going to be shown online.

nbvwes
04-16-2008, 12:29 PM
anyone have a link to the order of bands that are in the re-broadcast? and does anyone know if this is going on for the next three days or is it a 'best of' last year all fitting into today?

MassiveChemicalPunk
04-16-2008, 01:05 PM
Hey, I don't know if this is possible... but... is there a way to download these streams?

MassiveChemicalPunk
04-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Who the fuck are the guys playing right now?

nbvwes
04-16-2008, 01:26 PM
i guess we're only getting these bands:
Tokyo Police Club, Tilly And The Wall, Anathallo, Junior Boys, Andrew Bird, of Montreal, CSS, The Lemonheads, Crowded House, and Ozomatli.

eh. i would've like to see the fair to midland and bjork performances again... the fair to midland in the mojave stream was the best one they aired sunday last year...

KungFuJoe
04-16-2008, 01:33 PM
you can find all the Bjork video streams from '07 on youtube.

khNZhapGvGw