PDA

View Full Version : NEED A RIDE FROM SAN FRAN!

Traceface
01-31-2007, 07:19 PM
SOoo.. if someone could help us out we would LOVE YOU!....

my best mate and i are flying in from Australia to SanFran! SOoo if anyone is willing to pick 2 lovely Canadian gals up and hook us up with a ride we would be sOO stoked! ...

We are leaving Australia a month early just cause of this festival.. and RAGE...!!!!!!!!!

peace love.. all that jazz..

hit me back
tray

Mr.Nipples
01-31-2007, 07:32 PM
i may be able to help you out, i need to consult the driver though.

back4more
01-31-2007, 10:03 PM
SOoo.. if someone could help us out we would LOVE YOU!....

my best mate and i are flying in from Australia to SanFran! SOoo if anyone is willing to pick 2 lovely Canadian gals up and hook us up with a ride we would be sOO stoked! ...

We are leaving Australia a month early just cause of this festival.. and RAGE...!!!!!!!!!

peace love.. all that jazz..

hit me back
tray

Hi,

I'm flying over to the US from Australia as well. Going to LA first then Vegas for work for a week but will then be shooting up to San Francisco on the 20th.

I've exchanged a few emails with an SF local called Rachel, who I met through the message board. She is going to the fest with some of her mates and I am going to meet her and her friends there on the Sunday (22nd) for a few drinks.

I am catching my flight home to Sydney (I'm from Scotland originally) from SF on the 30th and have booked my flight up there from Palm Springs after the fest but have not booked my trip down from SF as I may decide to road trip it down.

If you want to join us on the Sunday for a drink, that would be cool. There may be someone there who will have space in their car to offer you a ride.

Cheers,

Stu.

PS - If you are in Sydney between now and then, I could always meet up with you there if you want.

dantesinferno
02-11-2007, 04:50 AM
I'm looking for travel buddies since my people are now dropping out. anyone willing to split costs. if i get enough people i'll rent a bigger vehicle, otherwise it will be only me and one other person in my 2 door honda prelude. i'm in san jose so i figure anyone from the bay area down to santa cruz could ride with me or vice versa. i want to leave thursday morning, but can wait till thursday late afternoon if need be. come back on monday unless anyone wants to check out L.A. or San Diego since we are going to be out that way already. If anyone is interested just get back at me.