PDA

View Full Version : Need ride to/from LAX

bjtucker
01-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Our flight is scheduled to arrive in LAX at 10:50am Friday April 27th. And we're going back on Monday April 30th and our flight leaves at 12:45pm.

My friend and I are traveling together, and I got us into a bind. I thought we could rent a car but we're both 19 and I just found out the hard way that it's not going to happen. We're just a couple simple guys, we will and can chip in for gas money.

Edit: We are also willing to split the cost of a rental, though we can't rent in our names obviously.

vinylmartyr
01-31-2007, 07:16 PM
friday at 10:50 is not a good time to arrive at the airport. good luck.

orbit
02-02-2007, 06:18 AM
friday at 10:50 is not a good time to arrive at the airport. good luck.

what about friday at 9 am? :confused:

Philthy
02-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Los Angeles....9am....traffic..... *shudders*.

orbit
02-02-2007, 08:12 AM
Los Angeles....9am....traffic..... *shudders*.

So you think San Diego would be better?

jorluivil
02-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Our flight is scheduled to arrive in LAX at 10:50am Friday April 27th. And we're going back on Monday April 30th and our flight leaves at 12:45pm.

Edit: We are also willing to split the cost of a rental, though we can't rent in our names obviously.

Any chance you can fly in Thursday? If you guys are willing to contribute to fuel cost I'd be willing to pick you guys up at LAX. So far it's only my sister and I that are going to the festival. I have a truck so cargo space will not be an issue. I also plan on driving back Monday, but getting to LAX in time to make a 12:45 flight would mean that you would have to leave Coachella no later than 6 or 7am.

bjtucker
02-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Any chance you can fly in Thursday? If you guys are willing to contribute to fuel cost I'd be willing to pick you guys up at LAX. So far it's only my sister and I that are going to the festival. I have a truck so cargo space will not be an issue. I also plan on driving back Monday, but getting to LAX in time to make a 12:45 flight would mean that you would have to leave Coachella no later than 6 or 7am.

I can't leave work any earlier than Friday. But if possible, we could use a ride back. Leave me a pm or something on here or contact me via email: ginyu68@hotmail.com

bjtucker
02-09-2007, 05:35 AM
bumping, still need a ride. We'll be taking a bus but would rather carpool with people, if we can find one.