PDA

View Full Version : Leaving tent over night alone...

beavington
04-11-2008, 08:57 AM
I was wondering if anyone has done this.
A friend asked me if i wanted to stay with them one night, but i dont know if leaving your tent is a really bad idea. Its not like I am going to leave anything of value in the tent.

I guess has anyone had any experiences leaving their tent unattended all night?

BROKENDOLL
04-11-2008, 09:01 AM
I was wondering if anyone has done this.
A friend asked me if i wanted to stay with them one night, but i dont know if leaving your tent is a really bad idea. Its not like I am going to leave anything of value in the tent.

I guess has anyone had any experiences leaving their tent unattended all night?
If I happen upon a "tent," trust me, I won't leave it unattended!

digitalface
04-11-2008, 09:04 AM
The only issue I can think of would be with the wind the sometimes kicks up. Sunday night in '05 tent city looked like the aftermath of a tornado. Took us an hour to find our site. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry.

beavington
04-11-2008, 10:02 AM
If I happen upon a "tent," trust me, I won't leave it unattended!

you little tramp....look for the yellow one then!

beavington
04-11-2008, 10:02 AM
The only issue I can think of would be with the wind the sometimes kicks up. Sunday night in '05 tent city looked like the aftermath of a tornado. Took us an hour to find our site. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry.

awesome thank you

Basskitten85
04-11-2008, 10:03 AM
A nice lock and key for the zippers is good (so noone can get in) unless they cut a hole in your tent. And make sure your tent doent fly away.

TonyWonder
04-11-2008, 10:10 AM
A nice lock and key for the zippers is good (so noone can get in) unless they cut a hole in your tent. And make sure your tent doent fly away.

Yeah, be sure and put a little lock on there so that I know which one has the good stuff.