PDA

View Full Version : need help with ticket pickup at will call

ausragefan
01-31-2007, 04:36 PM
im from australia and i just bought a ticket through will call using my mums credit card and i found out that the card holder needs to pick up the ticket with id and so on

what the hell am i supposed to do

im trying to figure out how to contact the staff at will call or somthin

help would be much appreciated

vinylmartyr
01-31-2007, 04:37 PM
bring your mum to coachella

psychic friend
01-31-2007, 04:43 PM
have your mum call ticketmaster and explain the situation to arrange for an alt. pick up.

ausragefan
01-31-2007, 04:44 PM
hahah yeh ill bring her around the world just to pick up tickets

i would do that but i dont think shed be up for it

ausragefan
01-31-2007, 04:53 PM
thanks psychic friend ive emailed ticketmaster and im waiting for a response

krunchy
01-31-2007, 06:34 PM
I have heard if you share the same surname/details with your official papers like drivers license and passport you'll cop it sweet - but find out from ticketmaster first! You should be fine mate, but next time hit up virgin credit card and lie. It's ridiculously easy...

psychic friend
01-31-2007, 06:56 PM
I think it would be wise to sort it out legit ahead of time. We have dealt with one too many parents calling us claiming their kid used their credit card without permission and that how can someone else other than the card holder pick up the tickets. So please, sort it out ahead of time to avoid problems at the boxoffice (and causing all the people in line behind you to have to wait longer and complain about how long the lines are).

pistol
01-31-2007, 08:21 PM
a job and a credit card in your own name would have made this situation non existent

David_w
01-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Copy the credit cart and have birth satificates with you. That would work it out.. At least that's what they told me when I emailed 'em. (I've been in the same situation as you)

el chango
02-01-2007, 04:21 PM
The same thing happened to a friend back in 04, he had to bring a copy of his mother's id, the credit card and a letter written by his mom explaining everything.

vinylmartyr
02-01-2007, 04:24 PM
well at least it worked out

ausragefan
02-06-2007, 02:20 AM
thanks for your experience guys ive emailed them 4 times now explaining the problem and they just repeated themselves over and over again explaining how will call worked, obviously hadnt actually read what i said but im gonna email them and ask them if i can do what you guys did (just wanna make sure) chears for the help though

laineinla
02-06-2007, 10:45 AM
thanks for your experience guys ive emailed them 4 times now explaining the problem and they just repeated themselves over and over again explaining how will call worked, obviously hadnt actually read what i said but im gonna email them and ask them if i can do what you guys did (just wanna make sure) chears for the help though

i don't think you'll get anywhere by e-mailing them. your best bet is to call them and grit your teeth through the phone menus (yeah, i know it's an international #... but maybe try 866-448-7849, hours are Monday-Friday: 9 AM-9 PM, Sat 9 AM - 8 PM, sunday 9 AM - 7 PM pacific).

good luck!

Sally Cinnamon
02-06-2007, 11:11 AM
so i think i made a boo boo when i was ordering too. I put my name on the tickets but used the boyfriends card. he'll be with me but do ya think i should just double check with ticketmaster to make sure we'll be alright