PDA

View Full Version : Traffic from Ontario

orbit
01-31-2007, 01:17 PM
How much time would take driving fron Ontario airport to the venue on friday 12pm? Would be good spots for onsite camping still? Are there another airports around, besides Palm Springs, with less traffic to the venue at these hours? Palm Springs is $120 more expensive than SAN or ONT, and Im trying not to spend so much because Ill be renting a car in the airport, so ill appreciate any suggestion!

Thanks

MarkO
01-31-2007, 02:08 PM
It should be ok but you never know. I came from LAX last year and it was 80mph --> 25mph --> 80mph all the way till we got out near Palm Springs.

lowfront
01-31-2007, 05:25 PM
man im coming in to ontario at noon too. Split the car rental with me. I have one already set up if you want in.

suprefan
01-31-2007, 05:34 PM
How much time would take driving fron Ontario airport to the venue on friday 12pm? Would be good spots for onsite camping still? Are there another airports around, besides Palm Springs, with less traffic to the venue at these hours? Palm Springs is $120 more expensive than SAN or ONT, and Im trying not to spend so much because Ill be renting a car in the airport, so ill appreciate any suggestion!

Thanks

Burbank anyone? Jetblue flys there now....... And yeah you need to fly in Thursday if you want a decent camping spot. And you will miss half the day of Day 1 if you get here at 12pm and then drive, set up and go in. Unless you are only going for Saturday and Sunday, than you are fine..

kimery08
02-01-2007, 11:53 AM
i live about 10 min from ontario. the drive is about an hour and a half. no biggie really. just boring.

Carlitos
02-02-2007, 02:48 AM
its about 1hr 20 minutes, you have a little bit of traffic, around 20 minutes, from 4 pm - 6pm, if you leave the airport around 3 - 3:30 pm , it's gonna be a quick ride