PDA

View Full Version : Room Available in Indio

allforfunnplay
04-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Nice Condo with Bedroom and a dedicated bathroom available from 4/25 -4/28. Room has 2 twin beds. Im asking for $90 per night.

This is my fourth time to the Coachella Music and Arts Festival. Im going with my girlfriend; were in our 20s 30s. Were into having a good time but were not into partying all night at the condo (Im all for partying at someone elses place) or drugs (yeah, I know I probably eliminated of the potential people interested).

If youre interested or have any questions let me know and tell me a little bit about yourself.

More info about the Condo:

Resort at Indio
2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo
Indio, California

ABOUT THE AREA:
Just a putt away from the Golf Course at Terra Lago, your new California resort, WorldMark Indio, offers unlimited options for fun and relaxation. Indio is one of eight desert resort cities of the Coachella Valley offering a vast array of things to do in year-round sunny weather.

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:
This resort is our largest to date, comprising 453 units and stretching 27 acres by the time the final phase is completed. Each unit looks out to either the pristine golf course or to the smoky snow-capped mountains surrounding the Coachella Valley. And inside, muted natural tones of greens, mauves, browns, and beige mimic those of the surrounding desert. This is the first property to offer four-bedroom presidential suites. It's so spectacular, passersby might think it is a mirage. In actuality, it's an incredible oasis.

UNIT DESCRIPTION:
Each Luxurious unit is Fully equipped, cable TV with VCR/DVD player, stereo with CD player, balcony/terrace, barbecue grills and more.

PROPERTY AMENITIES:
Barbecue Grills, Basketball Court, Fitness Center, Foosball, Golf, Lazy River, Outdoor Pool, Parking, Pool Table, Spa, Whirlpool,

UNIT AMENITIES:
Air conditioning, Balcony, Barbecue Grill, Cable TV, DVD, Fully Equipped Unit, Hair Dryer, Local Phone Calls, Pets Not Allowed, Phone Calls, Stereo System, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer, Whirlpool,

CHECKIN PROCEDURES:
24-hour front desk is available for check-in.

AFTER-HOURS CHECKIN PROCEDURES:
24-hour front desk is available for check