PDA

View Full Version : Two ladies and a guy, but no tent...yet?

mitrafrommichigan
01-31-2007, 11:49 AM
So my friends and I are coming all the way from Michigan to come to coachella, and unfortunately none of us have tents. If anyone has extra room in a tent and is down with cool people, we're all 20 and 21, let me know. Especially if you can't wait to see air. And if you're a foxy single guy...also a plus.

blakely
01-31-2007, 11:59 AM
always room in our tent... im buying a really big wall tent just for coachella..... looking forward to Explosions alot more than Air though.... : )

nmaff
01-31-2007, 02:49 PM
just buy a pup tent from an army & navy surplus store. i can't see them costing more than 10 bucks.

jerpar24
01-31-2007, 05:11 PM
I might have room for one person. Hit me up my myspace. My Addy is on my Profile.

telgellers
02-02-2007, 09:59 AM
hey, I'm originally from Ohio and living in New Orleans now. My two roomates and I are going to be there all three days and have a 12 person tent with only three people staying in it as of now. I don't know about air though...we're definetly there for the chili peppers and rage against the machine...let me know if you're interested though....

justinaqui
02-03-2007, 10:48 AM
REI (and im sure other outdoor stores if you dont have an REI near you) rent nice tents really cheap. I had a 3 person one (perfect for 2 people really) for less than $50 for the whole weekend last year.

achap
02-04-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm going solo and actually have a tent thats too big. Sleeps four great. I'll be there all four nights. Lemmie know if interested.

Andy

wisconsinboozer
02-07-2007, 02:20 PM
its gonna be 90 from what i seen on the average temps, so im probably passing on on the ground outside or in a lawn chair cause tents are 100+ when the suns beating on it in the desert.... i hope theres alot of people from our midwest, MI MN WI

jerpar24
02-07-2007, 03:29 PM
wisconsinboozer just to let you know it gets cold. I know your going to say something like I'm from Wisconsin I can handle it but When its 100 in the night and 80 some times 70 at night your body can't adjust.

Meadowsmeister
02-07-2007, 03:37 PM
not to mention, sunrise is going to kill you : )

mozabilly54
02-07-2007, 03:52 PM
the title of this post makes me thing of that show, two girls a guy and a pizza place.

Sexecutioner
02-07-2007, 04:03 PM
posts like this make me wish i was single :(

brassneck
02-08-2007, 06:05 AM
wisconsinboozer just to let you know it gets cold. I know your going to say something like I'm from Wisconsin I can handle it but When its 100 in the night and 80 some times 70 at night your body can't adjust.

It was -15 below on Monday in Milwaukee. Where Wisconsinboozer lives, (Superior) It was around -25 below this week. I wouldn't be worried about the cold at night in a tent - its the sun hitting the tent and warming it to 100 degrees at 6:30 am!

Needless to say, the wife and I are roughing it at the Embassy Suites in La Quinta for the duration :). I don't think she wants me turning it into a Three's Company episode, so I best not invite young ladies into our room!

Funkywhiteboy
02-08-2007, 10:22 AM
So my friends and I are coming all the way from Michigan to come to coachella, and unfortunately none of us have tents. If anyone has extra room in a tent and is down with cool people, we're all 20 and 21, let me know. Especially if you can't wait to see air. And if you're a foxy single guy...also a plus.

Hey, I'm comin' from west Texas with two girls, two guys.. we have plenty of xtra tent space, if you wanna talk about it hit up my myspace.com/already420, it's on my profile.

P.S. Air rocks! can't wait to get the new album and then hear it LIVE! Badass, almost once in a lifetime.

KindigerJ
02-08-2007, 12:16 PM
I've got a 5 person tent with a divider that I need to fill. My ass isn't gonna use all the space, so I'm looking to share it with some chill peeps. F*cking can't wait to see Air, either! Check out my profile if interested... I'll be flying in from Austin to Palm Springs on Thursday and chillaxin' whereves beforehand.