PDA

View Full Version : :::Want my Motel 6 Room in Indio? They will keep the lights on for you!

tAMMY
04-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Sitch-

tHIS will be my Sixth year in attendance. I have camped onsite every year. This year,my roommates and I, 4 of us total,decided we would still camp onsite,as well as have this room. I was stoked,because after five years,on-site...i thought it was a heavenly idea to have a room to go shower in...etc.

WELL...roommates are a funny thing.

We have split into Two's. And they have reserved elsewhere,and arent even coming for the whole fest anymore. can i get a 'lameeeee'?

WE are doing it up proper,camping onsite again(only way to go!)...and have no need for the room.

The room was reserved in NOVEMBER...shit. It's reserved From thursday-check out Sunday.

It is a one bed/two person/non-smoking room,in indio,off Indio Blvd...yada...if u want it-PM me and it's yours! The rate/location to the fest grounds is more than likely unbeatable.

end scene.

xxx

traviscanada
04-04-2008, 05:51 PM
You have the same birthday as me, well one year apart.

tAMMY
04-05-2008, 06:52 AM
You have the same birthday as me, well one year apart.

How many Birthdays have u spent at Coachella? This will be my sixth!
The last time it fell on a sunday was in 2003. the first year they offered onsite camping. They had ONE shower trailer...and it was a quarter of the size the showers are now. The would let three girls in at a time,and then three guys.

I remember waiting like seven hours or some shit for my first shower of the weekend!

traviscanada
04-05-2008, 03:39 PM
I've only been last year, but friday was my birthday! good times. Spending 6 birthdays at coachella would be unreal.

tAMMY
04-07-2008, 07:30 PM
::: ROOM STILL AVAILABLE!!!! :::

ashley
04-07-2008, 10:49 PM
whats the catch?

in in desperate need of a room

how much?

tAMMY
04-08-2008, 08:56 AM
no catch.

Just got bailed on by roomies,and now want to give the hotel room to someone in need from this MB,rather than just cancelling!

$89.99 a night-all tax included!

Georg
04-16-2008, 02:12 PM
addya , are you here?

tAMMY
04-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Room no longer avail!

sorry!