PDA

View Full Version : Picking up tickets from willcall

aDOLFOrUIZ
01-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Anyone knows what is the schedule for the will call offices?

Not pretty sure what time I'll be arriving so I wanna know if I'm going to be able to pick up my tickets at any time.

Thanks.

NZtickets
03-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Im trying to find this info aswell. Have contacted ticketmaster, no response!

psychic friend
03-21-2007, 06:55 PM
as stated on the website, box office opens at 9am both days.

if picking up onsite camping willcall, those are at onsite camping which opens at 5pm on thursday, also stated on the onsite camping page

NZtickets
03-21-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks but we would like to know when it closes each day. Wont be arriving until about 6pm Friday. (International buyer - flying into LAX then driving to Coachella)

psychic friend
03-21-2007, 06:58 PM
the box office for the festival wont close until near the end of the show.

onsite camping is open all weekend

NZtickets
03-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks alot psychic. By "near the end of the show" i assume you mean before it finished up each day?

Also how sure are you? Considering getting a earlier flight into LAX, however if your info is correct i do not need to do this.

Thanks

psychic friend
03-21-2007, 07:05 PM
they will close when people stop coming for a long time. i would estimate no earlier than 9pm, probably later. Bands playing tend to not care about turning in their guestlists early so the bands playing later might not turn their stuff in until later meaning people will be showing up late to pick stuff up, meaning box office will be open, happens every year. Its always safer to arrive earlier. a 2 1/2 hour drive from LA to the venue with an accident on the freeway can cause much delays.

NZtickets
03-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks again!

Mivsy
03-22-2007, 03:32 AM
I'm coming from overseas but not camping. Is there any way I will be able to pick up my 3 day passes on the Thursday? The reason I ask is that the length of the willcall queue is very unpredictable on the first day of the event so if the first act I want to see on Friday is on at, say 3.00 in the afternoon, I would like to pick up my tickets in advance so I only have the entrance queue to take into account when deciding what time to arrive and not the extra hassle of the willcall queue too.