PDA

View Full Version : SOUTH PARK VS. FAMILY GUY VS. SIMPSONS.

instinct
04-01-2008, 02:22 AM
VOTE'RDIE. What is your ALL TIME FAVORITE?

psycobetabuckdown
04-01-2008, 02:25 AM
The Simpsons was the best, but today South Park reigns. If the poll were worded to make it an all-time question, I would've ticked Simpsons. If Family Guy gets even 25% of the vote, I will have serious conflict over whether or not going to Coachella is even worth being surrounded by the ignorami who attend it.

paulb
04-01-2008, 02:27 AM
fuck you, family guy is hilarious.

instinct
04-01-2008, 02:29 AM
Ok.. Vote for your ALL TIME FAVORITE

trekster
04-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Southpark. It's the only show that's been on the air for over 10 years and it's still funny. Simpsons sucked after the 9th season and family guy got old quick.

hypervera
04-01-2008, 08:51 AM
the simpsons is the best show! ungrateful people! hahaha youre indie hipster on tv stuff too. " the simpsons are old thats not cool, wow south park is newer wow thats like indie and i love it!!!"

nationocean
04-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Southpark. It's the only show that's been on the air for over 10 years and it's still funny. Simpsons sucked after the 9th season and family guy got old quick.

^ THIS

Blinken
04-01-2008, 08:55 AM
South Park, Simpsons was great and paved the way for South Park, but they went downhill, while South Park manages to get better every year, it has aged well

jigsaw
04-01-2008, 08:59 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiHhv6yKkrE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiHhv6yKkrE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

zenidogx
04-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Simpsons started it all. South Park can be genius, but is also very ridiculous at times to an untolerable point. Family Guy was funny . . . when i was 12. Furthermore, the first ten seasons of the Simpsons are just better than the first ten seasons of South Park.
Where's the futurama option? futurama is wayyyy better and more clever than Family Guy.

zenidogx
04-01-2008, 09:08 AM
the simpsons is the best show! ungrateful people! hahaha youre indie hipster on tv stuff too. " the simpsons are old thats not cool, wow south park is newer wow thats like indie and i love it!!!"

haha love it

Sexecutioner
04-01-2008, 10:07 AM
ita hard to decide...they all have their moments. the south park last week was fuckin hilarious. makes me want to go cheese.

Cammo
04-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Family Guy!

rage patton
04-01-2008, 10:52 AM
South Park is just too fucking funny.

stuporfly
04-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Simpsons and Futurama is where it's at for me.

Family Guy has its moments, though with all the 80's pop culture references I can't figure out why it's so popular with people under 35.

I don't dig South Park at all. I don't have an issue with it being vulgar or crass. I just don't find it particularly funny.

//OnThePulse\\
04-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Where is the Futurama choice? or American Dad and Drawn Together...

betao
04-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Southpark, followed extremely closely by Simpsons, and then Family Guy and dead last.

Family Guy is funny, but has just never been on the same level as Southpark or Simpsons.

betao
04-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Where is the Futurama choice? or American Dad and Drawn Together...

Drawn Together? Seriously?

Drawn Together is the most wasted piece of shit abomination that has ever landed its pitiful ass on cable TV. There is nothing funny about it. It just tires to be disgusting and over-the-top like other shows can be, but it leaves out all of the humor. No thanks.

Sonicifyouwantit
04-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Ren & Stimpy

Son of MJK
04-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Shin Chan

instinct
04-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Drawn Together? Yeah right, it doesn't deserve to be on there. That show is complete shit. Futurama and American Dad are funny.. but I really doubt hardly anyone would vote for them.

Blinken
04-01-2008, 01:54 PM
I was just thinking about this some more, i think that the reason South Park went downhill has to do with the ever changing writers, while South Park is basically just Matt and Trey. The early years, especially the episodes written by Conan O'Brian are my favorites (Monorail), That is why the movie was good. It was all the old writers from the golden age of the Simpsons.

i_like_cake530
04-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Drawn Together? Seriously?

Drawn Together is the most wasted piece of shit abomination that has ever landed its pitiful ass on cable TV. There is nothing funny about it. It just tires to be disgusting and over-the-top like other shows can be, but it leaves out all of the humor. No thanks.

Agreed. American Dad is a joke too...there is nothing remotely funny about it.

i_like_cake530
04-01-2008, 02:18 PM

You are an idiot.

luckyface
04-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Anyone who picks Family Guy is a supreme douche.

Simpsons gets my vote for its early work and its impact on television. Nothing can touch its finest moments.

South Park has been top notch since the beginning. While it has been very hit or miss the last couple of seasons, it still produces home runs consistently.

Early Family Guy is watchable, but it has become an absolute abomination. Seriously, each episode has 5 minutes of storyline and 17 minutes of pop culture flashbacks.

hypervera
04-01-2008, 03:15 PM
You are an idiot.

you are an idiot :thu

fikus222
04-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Family Guy is moronic

South Park is preachy and its creators get off on rubbing our noses in their filth for the sake of filth.

The Simpsons reigns supreme...recent seasons have suffered because the actors and creators are treated like indentured servants, so they are bringing the franchise down from the inside.

Edit:

I'm sure the people who vote for South Park are young.

fikus222
04-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Go Team Venture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattpach
04-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Family Guy is moronic

South Park is preachy and its creators get off on rubbing our noses in their filth for the sake of filth.

The Simpsons reigns supreme...recent seasons have suffered because the actors and creators are treated like indentured servants, so they are bringing the franchise down from the inside.

Edit:

South Park can be funny but for the most part I agree.

Family guys is funny but I can only handle so much of it then it become completely retarded.

I pick the Simpsons because its classic
It has its ups and downs but for the most part there are not episodes that make you feel stupid for watching it in the end

fikus222
04-01-2008, 11:36 PM
I pick the Simpsons because its classic
It has its ups and downs but for the most part there are not episodes that make you feel stupid for watching it in the end

Yup

corsair
04-01-2008, 11:52 PM
i think there is even a fourth or fifth option left out, which is the tick. however bar none it is the simpsons. if the simpsons decided to lower the standard and resort to incest, fart, and dick humour, not to mention just random profane vulgarity i am sure the simpsons could blow the others completely out. for me, though i have now began to get back into south park, i found it humourless after the whole april fool's cartman's mom is a hermaphrodite episodes, which i'll admit they have picked up to where they were. south park would not have lasted had it been on any channel that wasn't cable, but family guy, american dad, and god knows drawn together have not earned the mileage. also, for those whom want to compare matt groening to t.s and m.p without contest m.g and his team reigns supreme, though i will say that the south park junior league hockey episode was great it does not compare to the episode of futurama with fry's dog.

fikus222
04-01-2008, 11:59 PM
^_^ Nicely said

psycobetabuckdown
04-02-2008, 03:00 AM
Dude, some of you must not have seen season 10 of South Park, which was almost ENTIRELY brilliant. I vaguely remember season 7 having a shitload of great episodes too. Family Guy has not had a season like that, and the Simpsons has not in years. Futurama hasn't either, as far as I know.

I think the reason Futurama and American Dad can't be in this poll is because no one would vote them over their respective creators' original shows.

Veloco22
04-02-2008, 04:57 PM
the simpsons are funny in a smart, ironic and philosophical kind of way. Their early seasons changed lives. Sunday nights in 1994 were holy. Truly a classic series that will go down in history.

south park has become my favorite since the simpsons started going downhill. matt and trey are basically geniuses. although kenny vs. spenny makes me pretty mad.

family guy is funny when i'm really stoned.

drawn together is right up there with lil' bush. pure retarded bullshit.

gratytrainridesagain
04-02-2008, 05:00 PM
I love Kenny vs. Spenny. I like a lot of Canadian shows though I wish we had Trailer Park Boys in the states.

fikus222
04-02-2008, 07:43 PM
OH ! Canada

gratytrainridesagain
04-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Can anyone tell me the name of the episode where they shove food up their butts and poop out their mouths?

BlackSwan
04-03-2008, 05:04 PM
how can you not vote for The Simpsons... but on the other hand I stopped watching The Simpsons a few years ago and continue to watch South Park. I don't think they can really be compared when it comes down to it.

Blinken
04-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Can anyone tell me the name of the episode where they shove food up their butts and poop out their mouths?

"Red Hot Catholic Love"

Robototron
04-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Dude, some of you must not have seen season 10 of South Park, which was almost ENTIRELY brilliant. I vaguely remember season 7 having a shitload of great episodes too. Family Guy has not had a season like that, and the Simpsons has not in years. Futurama hasn't either, as far as I know.

Of course Futurama seasons like that. Seasons 1-4.

Futurama is infinitely better than the Simpsons.

Ardentbiscuit
04-03-2008, 09:48 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jqvqW8yjZu0

Moments like this help South Park rise above!

saxomophone
04-03-2008, 10:20 PM
The Simpsons. No other animated show comes close.
And I think there's some good new episodes. The one with the 90s flashback was funny.

South Park is great but just doesn't compare. The new episode wasn't really funny.

Family Guy shouldn't even be considered in this poll. Ugh.

Aww, Ren & Stimpy! I miss that one.

fikus222
04-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Aww, Ren & Stimpy! I miss that one.

3/4s of the people voting in this poll were probably in pre-school when Ren and Stimpy were on.

C DUB YA
04-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Family Guy is the most over rated pos ever.

Trudeau
04-07-2008, 03:47 PM
The Simpsons has had it's day, and that day drew to a close a long time ago.

Despite that, I still think South Park is a much more intelligent show than even golden-era Simpsons.

Family guy is funny like the time I went bowling with Mr. T....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Futurama is petty good, but it gets a little too bizarre for me sometimes.

NoizeSelektor
04-07-2008, 06:09 PM
yeah wheres futurama family guy sucks. there should be a poll for favorite adult swim cartoon

saxomophone
04-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Family guy is funny like the time I went bowling with Mr. T....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Hahaha!

iv3rdawG
04-07-2008, 07:11 PM
South Park leading? Seriously? The Simpsons, easily. You can't beat an episode like "The Springfield Files".

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/Alf%26Marvin.png

How classic is that?

Alf: "Yo!"

Neutral Milk Hotel
04-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Anyone who voted Family Guy should rot in hell.

dnbmunke
04-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Family Guy blows.

South Park I enjoyed from seasons 1 to 8. This show has classics in every season very funny cartoon. After the 8 season it got kinda boring. Cartman got on my nerves after a while.

The Simpsons is the best out of this group. Im twenty five and I have a seven year old son. I think it is awesome that I can sit down with him and watch episodes of the Simpsons. I was seven when I first watched it. My son was about five his first time. The comedy is excellent and not in a profane way. It appeals to many age groups. The best thing is when my girlfriend and I relate every day occurances to Simpson episodes. They are going on to their 20th season!

betao
04-07-2008, 09:13 PM
3/4s of the people voting in this poll were probably in pre-school when Ren and Stimpy were on.

I was young, but I still remember going apeshit to Happy Happy Joy Joy and going out to video rental places and renting Ren and Stimpy videos.

Dave Gravy
04-07-2008, 09:33 PM
AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE!!!

fikus222
04-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Remember when MTV had good cartoons ? Liquid TV, the Maxx and Aeon Flux full episodes.

superfiction
04-08-2008, 12:21 AM
http://myspace-580.vo.llnwd.net/01183/08/56/1183356580_l.jpg

theburiedlife
04-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Robot Chicken and South Park

/end thread

Pixiessp
04-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Anyone who picks Family Guy is a supreme douche.

Simpsons gets my vote for its early work and its impact on television. Nothing can touch its finest moments.

South Park has been top notch since the beginning. While it has been very hit or miss the last couple of seasons, it still produces home runs consistently.

Early Family Guy is watchable, but it has become an absolute abomination. Seriously, each episode has 5 minutes of storyline and 17 minutes of pop culture flashbacks.

I'm a douche!!!! not the vinegar one I hope. that one makes me pucker.

Lazaro
04-11-2008, 12:05 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r41/liberatorbc/fry3.gif

futurama is the best cartoon ever

nationocean
04-12-2008, 11:16 AM
^ THIS

PrettyRagdoll
04-12-2008, 11:30 AM
This was hard. In the end it came down to... Cartman vs Stewie. And I like to think of them as brothers from another mother! haha

iv3rdawG
05-18-2008, 08:32 AM
New contender:

http://www.zap2it.com/media/photo/2008-05/38891887.jpg

amyzzz
09-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Family Guy all the way. I never saw this one!

Gribbz
09-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Remember when The Simpsons used to be funny?

humanoid
09-11-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm so terribly sick of the Simpsons, but it was great in it's prime. South Park is genius and rarely misses the mark. Family Guy is hilarious at times, but then there are plenty of episodes that are 100% unfunny.

psycobetabuckdown
09-13-2009, 05:54 PM
I think if most people were to flip on the TV and decide to watch a new episode of one of these three, it would be South Park. The other two are just hit or miss nowadays. South Park's had better days too but it's still reliably good.

BillyCrystal
09-13-2009, 07:24 PM
current simpsons does suck, but in its prime (roughly seasons 2-8), it was probably the best-written TV show of all time. Plus, South Park and Family Guy wouldn't exist if Simpsons hadn't demonstrated that a successful, topical, non-child-geared prime-time cartoon was possible.

ElBlueblazer
09-13-2009, 11:08 PM
R.I.P. King of the Hill!! :(

joppy-slow
09-13-2009, 11:13 PM
when South Park gets it right, they reign supreme.. Every season has it's gems and it's duds.. the Simpsons should have checked out years ago..

MarkO
09-14-2009, 04:53 PM
The Simpsons is far and away one of the best tv shows ever never mind comedy's or animated comedy's for that matter. Some of their ep's will be watched 100yrs from now and people will still find them hilarious. As they should.

Gribbz
09-14-2009, 04:55 PM
The Simpsons hasn't been funny in 10 years.

gaypalmsprings
09-14-2009, 05:03 PM
UfUTqawwI_Q

psycobetabuckdown
09-14-2009, 11:31 PM
current simpsons does suck, but in its prime (roughly seasons 2-8), it was probably the best-written TV show of all time.

Yes.

Plus, South Park and Family Guy wouldn't exist if Simpsons hadn't demonstrated that a successful, topical, non-child-geared prime-time cartoon was possible.

Irrelevant to the question. Tool probably wouldn't exist without Rush either but Tool is a much better band.

SoulDischarge
09-24-2009, 01:33 AM
Jesus. The fact that The Simpsons isn't winning by a landslide just confirms the awful taste on this board. Beyond all the jokes and clever references and the astute social satire and all of that, The Simpsons has something in abundance the others never had and never will have: emotional depth. They might be based on archetypes, but the characters are complex, three dimensional creations dealing with realistic dilemmas (well, they used to, but threw it all away seasons ago when they ran out of ideas and wouldn't let the characters age, so they just made everything wackier and wackier). Compare, for example, "Bart Gets An F" with any episode of South Park or Family Guy. There may be a few more cheap laughs per minute with the others, but there's nowhere near the storytelling skill, the character development, the subtlety, or the pathos of the Simpsons episode.

bebop
09-24-2009, 01:50 AM
Simpsons (seasons 1-9) > King of the Hill > South Park > Simpsons (seasons 9-) > any Seth McFarland series

psycobetabuckdown
09-24-2009, 03:21 AM
Old Simpsons>South Park>Futurama>New Simpsons=King of the Hill>The Boondocks>Family Guy=American Dad=The Cleveland Show>Drawn Together>Li'l Bush>Stripperella

Oh shit I forgot about Daria and Beavis and Butthead, where do they go? Probably in the middle somewhere

Gribbz
09-24-2009, 10:45 AM
The Simpsons should have quite while they were ahead. It's better to burn out than fade away.

C DUB YA
09-24-2009, 12:26 PM
early simpsons great, last few years - not so much.

meanwhile south park still can produce a really great episode every now and then.

family guy sucks balls

amyzzz
09-24-2009, 01:29 PM
I can't believe so many people hate Family Guy. I love that show so much, but then again, I get most of the pop references.

Alligator Bogaloo
09-24-2009, 02:18 PM
I can't believe so many people hate Family Guy. I love that show so much, but then again, I get most of the pop references.

:nono

amyzzz
09-24-2009, 02:22 PM
:nono

C DUB YA
09-24-2009, 02:49 PM

I get most of the references because the show kinda spells it out for the viewer. That's why I HATE it sooo much, the whole "say it-then show it" thing is stupid. It's lazy, lame, and just not funny or interesting in my book. Believe me - I've tried to give plenty of chances, but every time it's a big fat fail of visual humor.

example of dialog:
"this reminds of the time when I bumped into George Lucas at a Star Trek convention"

cut to visual:
Lucas enters said Star trek convention, bumps into Stewie or whoever, and opens fire or something lame like that.

I'll give it another chance - but if they pull that shit more than twice in the next episode, I'm officially done trying.

amyzzz
09-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Oh, well I've always liked that. I like how they have the extended pause when they show things sometimes too. And I love the Star Trek (and Star Wars) episodes.

amyzzz
09-24-2009, 03:02 PM
My favorite scene of any episode is when Peter sings Christmas carols and gets the words all wrong.

1NdE6GwVyD4

SoulDischarge
09-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Family Guy is funny in the same way that cocaine makes your life better: in short, manic bursts that ultimately eats away at you from the inside and can't be sustained for very long without annoying everyone in a half mile radius.

HAMMERHEAD
09-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Family Guy is funny in the same way that cocaine makes your life better: in short, manic bursts that ultimately eats away at you from the inside and can't be sustained for very long without annoying everyone in a half mile radius.

truth! family guy is just painfully formulaic and lacks the overall creativity that make the simpsons and south park the juggernauts of animated sitcoms.

that being said, to make a choice between the simpsons and south park is merely a matter of preference. south park DESTROYS the simpsons in terms of its sophisticated, pull-no-punches style political/social commentary. the simpsons has much more in the way of character development, which makes the overall plot of the series more entertaining and leads to that emotional investment that was mentioned earlier in the thread.

now what does that mean for the long term viability of these shows? the simpsons has been around for 20 years now and at some point people are bound to lose interest in the plot line as they would with most any sitcom that has been around for that long. because the plot line doesn't deal with current events to the extent that south park does, people will eventually feel (if they haven't already) that the simpsons have done all that there is to be done for that story. on the other side, south park's main draw is its connection to contemporary events, giving it a virtually limitless body of material to write episodes on. as long as they don't push the envelope too far and get crucified by some controversy, i see south park being the best for a long time to come.

psycobetabuckdown
09-27-2009, 07:32 PM
truth! family guy is just painfully formulaic and lacks the overall creativity that make the simpsons and south park the juggernauts of animated sitcoms.

that being said, to make a choice between the simpsons and south park is merely a matter of preference. south park DESTROYS the simpsons in terms of its sophisticated, pull-no-punches style political/social commentary. the simpsons has much more in the way of character development, which makes the overall plot of the series more entertaining and leads to that emotional investment that was mentioned earlier in the thread.

now what does that mean for the long term viability of these shows? the simpsons has been around for 20 years now and at some point people are bound to lose interest in the plot line as they would with most any sitcom that has been around for that long. because the plot line doesn't deal with current events to the extent that south park does, people will eventually feel (if they haven't already) that the simpsons have done all that there is to be done for that story. on the other side, south park's main draw is its connection to contemporary events, giving it a virtually limitless body of material to write episodes on. as long as they don't push the envelope too far and get crucified by some controversy, i see south park being the best for a long time to come.

You have it pretty much right. I also think, however, that South Park's formula is not immune from dwindling quality. Sure they always have stuff to talk about, but the way they talk about it is sometimes predictable or unimaginative. The High School Musical and Jonas Brothers episodes, for example, were pretty funny at times but when you have a string of episodes that just feed on current events it gets stale. Bill Maher can do that forever, but when you're writing a fictional narrative around it, you need more than just commentary. I don't usually like the episodes where the four main characters are neutralized either.

HAMMERHEAD
09-28-2009, 08:33 AM
You have it pretty much right. I also think, however, that South Park's formula is not immune from dwindling quality. Sure they always have stuff to talk about, but the way they talk about it is sometimes predictable or unimaginative. The High School Musical and Jonas Brothers episodes, for example, were pretty funny at times but when you have a string of episodes that just feed on current events it gets stale. Bill Maher can do that forever, but when you're writing a fictional narrative around it, you need more than just commentary. I don't usually like the episodes where the four main characters are neutralized either.

oh totally, in no way am i trying to say south park will forever stay interesting. i just meant that people wont lose interest in it as fast b/c it has more contemporary relevance. i mean people are already saying south park is losing its edge so i dont think any program is immune to sagging interest.

amyzzz
10-01-2009, 12:19 PM
I have to admit I don't really watch South Park, although I have enjoyed the episodes I've watched. It's either on too late, or I don't have cable so can't see it there, or I can't get Jacob to d/l it.

seandigi
10-26-2009, 08:14 PM
I chose Simpsons, mainly because I have been watching them for as long as I can remember. Also, they opened the door for South Park and Family Guy. However... I think South Park is pretty damn funny.

heyeric
11-19-2009, 07:58 PM
anyone see the season finale of south park yesterday?

WEAK

leo01g
11-19-2009, 08:55 PM
yeah it wasn't nearly as funny as other episodes from this season

juloxx
11-19-2009, 08:59 PM
Where do you vote for Adult Swim?

zajaa
02-05-2010, 01:24 AM
simpsons has the most cred, but isn't as funny these days. south park used to be shocking and hilarious, but its simplistic moralizing and topical humor have been killing the series for years. family guy is very strong- new episodes are still funny, and the characters have developed well over the years. lightning fast, unpredictable and brutal, with a nihilistic streak. love it.

BrettShipes
02-05-2010, 10:41 PM
5IaudsdrPjY

And also

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/104/hypnotoadmb8.gif

heart cooks brain
02-05-2010, 11:17 PM
South Park 1997-2005>The Simpsons 1989-2003>>Family Guy 1999-2001>>>South Park 2005-Present Simpsons 2003-Present>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Family Guy: The Later Years

ballroomdancer22
02-05-2010, 11:23 PM
Rocko's Modern Life

juloxx
02-06-2010, 01:37 AM
The Simpsons just has that whole roster of characters which we have all grown to love. Find cartoon characters that are doper than Auto, Moe, or Krusty.

I just wish The Simpsons just ended with the movie though. Honestly they are milking this shit wayyy to hard. At least let the series take a fucking nap.

Rocko's Modern Life

Would be win, but Ren & Stimpy trumps it by a little

getbetter
02-06-2010, 01:47 AM
South Park RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simpsons were the Master who taught Trey Parker how to do it.

mickflyy
02-07-2010, 09:02 PM
"you see children genghis khan was a mongol as opposed to the actor nicolas cage who is a mongoloid"

cheeksneak
02-07-2010, 11:44 PM
ZWmf7r_37eA

GuyInTucson
02-08-2010, 11:12 AM
South Park and it's not even close.

Simpsons is classic, no doubt, but the show got old in the 90's and every time I try watching it I only find myself midly entertained

Family Guy is good for a few laughs, but the jokes are hollow and they have entirely too many musical moments. I like the show, but not as much as South Park.

I just like how South Park tells a story and seems to do a better job of plot development than Family Guy does. Also, the fact that they make the majority of their episodes within the week before it airs makes it seem crazy to me that they can put together such a successful show. Yes, some of the episodes suck, but when South Park hits a home run, it can't be touched.

thedevious
02-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Family guy is a fucking cunt. You can fight it out over the others as long as it's well established that family guy is a fucking cunt.

I'm willing to bet the average family guy fan is the same kind of cretin that guffaws at the effluvia that pours from dane cooks mouth.

Jgomesart
02-11-2010, 05:12 PM

Go Team Venture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melinda5000
02-12-2010, 11:32 PM
I cant see even comparing Family Guy to the Simpsons & South Park. It lacks both plot development & general creativity.

michaelmontanez
02-13-2010, 12:18 AM

indeed

FoxeyLady
02-13-2010, 09:34 AM
Simpsons is consistently better than either of the others. South Park is hit and miss for me, sometimes it's the funniest thing I've ever seen and sometimes it's boring as shit, it sort of depends what's going on the world and what they are satirizing. Family Guy is amazing but it would have never existed if not for the Simpsons.

mickflyy
02-15-2010, 04:06 AM
^^^^ no .....no and nooo

SoulDischarge
03-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Randy, I watched those episodes of South Park you wanted Hannah to evaluate. The satire was obvious and heavy-handed, the jokes and plot were predictable, and I didn't laugh once in 40 minutes.

weezy f baby
03-09-2010, 04:53 PM
FUKK YOU DOLPHIN!!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/LittleSeth/JAPPRES.jpg

mickflyy
03-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Randy, I watched those episodes of South Park you wanted Hannah to evaluate. The satire was obvious and heavy-handed, the jokes and plot were predictable, and I didn't laugh once in 40 minutes.

Well then I guess now we know you have no sense of humor (well not a good one at least).

rasooli
03-16-2010, 12:35 AM
South Park is better than The Simpsons.

Family Guy is terrible and one of most overrated shows ever.

Beavis and Butt Head is the greatest cartoon of all time. Even though I love South Park, it just doesn't compare to the hilarity, genius, and innovation that Mike Judge created in Beavis and Butt Head.

Monklish
03-17-2010, 07:08 AM

You're a goddamn idiot and none of your criticism is accurate aside from the fact that clearly you have absolutely no sense of humor. Exactly what about the Cartoon Wars plot was predictable?

Mucho Maas
03-25-2010, 08:04 PM
definitely have enjoyed all three from time to time....south park has been threatening to become my all-time favorite, and probably will, but it'll take several more fruitful seasons to beat out the simpsons....maybe it's a nostalgia thing

Gin N' Jewz
03-25-2010, 09:14 PM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t225/mmorgan73/eric-cartman-210.jpg

Trigaus
03-30-2010, 12:22 AM
The originator ->(Simpsons)

manolo
04-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Futurama

lunatic core
04-07-2010, 09:05 PM
The Simpsons was great when I was a little kid before South Park came along and blew it away. It's so dull now.

lunatic core
04-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Where do you vote for Adult Swim?
ATHF/Sealab for the win!

mickflyy
04-07-2010, 09:27 PM
ATHF heck yes!!

arman
04-08-2010, 01:02 AM
nothing beats a good southpark episode
but its futurama for me
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0149460/quotes

scoliosisjones
04-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Family Guy is moronic

Edit:

its not preachy its called a reality check

shotglass75
04-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Randy Marsh is on Facebook and he is fucking hysterical

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000965486562&ref=nf