PDA

View Full Version : Will Coachella Sell Out?

hydrobomb
01-31-2007, 05:19 AM
Hey,

We're just making our last minute plans and should be buying tickets within the next two weeks. What are the chances that tickets will sell out within these two weeks? And also, have all other shows sold out?

What about the tent pass? Do they sell out fairly quickly as well?

Thanks.

Tomasz
01-31-2007, 05:28 AM
People have asked this. A lot. No-one knows, there'll be an annoucement when they're running low.

hydrobomb
01-31-2007, 05:34 AM
Thank you for your reply. Maybe it has been posted, A LOT, but I just started coming here and did not know. So thank you anyway. I was just asking about the likelihood compared to other years.

windscreen
01-31-2007, 05:45 AM
T I was just asking about the likelihood compared to other years.
In previous years the sell out dates have been sometime in April. I have only been the past 2 years but it seems like the hype this year with RATM is pretty high and I am not sure if tix will last that long (til April that is) pure speculation on my part though.

hydrobomb
01-31-2007, 05:59 AM
Yea, that's about what I was thinking. Thanks man.

Anybody know about the tent passes? Same thing I'm guessing.

el chango
01-31-2007, 06:07 AM
This year, with all the RATM hype, I think they will, don't know when, my guess would be late March or early April.

frisbeee
01-31-2007, 09:50 AM
You should be alright...with TOOL last year the tickets didnt sell out till the last couple weeks I believe.

Get the camping passes NOW though, cause they do go pretty quick if I remember.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-31-2007, 09:53 AM
I didn't think it would at first but given that Sat and Sun sold out already..I would think it would...

superfiction
01-31-2007, 10:13 AM
it def will. maybe not before april. but i bet three day passes go now that days 2 and 3 are sold out individually. and hopefully bjork wont be far behind