PDA

View Full Version : Need a place to stay?

dabassman
03-30-2008, 09:27 PM
We have a hotel room reserved but 3 people backed out and now its getting to be a little expensive for the whole weekend. If anybody needs a place to stay for 1 day or the weekend and is willing to pitch in for a room please email me at nggn11@msn.com. I am very familiar with the area in which the hotel is I have been staying there since 05' Coachella there is lots of restaurants and stores within walking distance from the hotel I also have a shortcut from the hotel to the polo fields so we get to skip all the traffic. The girls which are going prefer it be girls rooming with us because they just feel more comfortable with the whole situation. Guys also contact me because if they want only girls to room with us and none do come through then iím sure they wouldn't mind guys instead of paying a lot more for the room. Were just looking for cool people who are looking to have a good time listen to some great music and make some friends along the way. Get ready for the greatest weekend of the year to begin and the great times and memories that come along with it. May everybody have a great Coachella!!!!!!! Peace! Brownies anybody?

LUISdeCOLOMBIA
03-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi

I'm going as a photo journalist for CARTEL URBANO magazine from Bogota, Colombia. It will be myself and another photo journalist and maybe a friend that we have in Los Angeles.

We are cool people and love music and party. Please give me more info on what you offer for the hotel and how much and everything. We were thinking about camping but that is just too hot.

Please get back to me, we ae very interested. my email is: luisdecolombia@hotmail.com

thanks

orbit
03-31-2008, 03:32 PM
seria mejor si le mandas un email a la direccion que dejo en su post.