PDA

View Full Version : Complimentary Tickets

Elazarus
03-27-2008, 05:22 AM
Basically I'm not going to be able to make it to Cachella this year becasuse of lack of funds and I am starting a new job in April so I was wondering if there is anyway I can get the name on my tix changed to someone who will put them to good use, as it seems a waste otherwise.

If I can get the name changed I have three tix for whoever would be interested.

thelastgreatman
03-27-2008, 05:27 AM
I am a very good use. Please change them to me. Thank you. In return, this face will be yours to fuck
<--------------------------

sbessiso
03-27-2008, 06:21 AM
after i'm done of course

starla
04-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Basically I'm not going to be able to make it to Cachella this year becasuse of lack of funds and I am starting a new job in April so I was wondering if there is anyway I can get the name on my tix changed to someone who will put them to good use, as it seems a waste otherwise.

If I can get the name changed I have three tix for whoever would be interested.

Hi there-

It's been a hard year this event is needed if you still have tickets available please contact.

sukithebluebunny@hotmail.com

thanks
Starla

starla
04-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi there-

Life is been one of those years...we all have them, money is short checking to see if you still have tckets available?

thanks
peace
Starla
sukithebluebunny@hotmail.com

orbit
04-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Starla,

you should message or email the sellers instead of leaving your email address waiting for a response. Chances are that most of them will never check the forum again.

orbit
04-05-2008, 12:02 AM
I'm selling 2 camping tickets by the way.