PDA

View Full Version : How do you smoke

Blinken
03-24-2008, 12:20 PM
So what is your favorite method to smoke weed?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 12:31 PM
I have never smoked before.

NiceArthur32
03-24-2008, 12:40 PM
me either...

</sarcasm>

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 12:54 PM
hahaha no sarcasm here!

mikebspeedracer
03-24-2008, 01:00 PM
if you've never smoked you should try it! if you don't like smoking there's always eatables. You can put herb in a pan with butter and heat it up on medium heat for less than 10 minutes and use it in baking or just put it on some fresh made pasta or something and get a awesome high!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 01:06 PM
I have a bunch of friends who do it all the time. I just never did. I probably have gotten a contact high somewhere though...

JSam67
03-24-2008, 01:19 PM
TCHY, I would hope you might change your mind about that this year, at least for Portishead and your beloved German robots.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 01:53 PM
TCHY, I would hope you might change your mind about that this year, at least for Portishead and your beloved German robots.

Nah, probably not. The main reason behind this is I want to remember everything. I don't even drink at shows. The only time I did was during a Tool concert years back and I was so hammered I couldn't remember a damn thing.

SFChrissy
03-24-2008, 01:53 PM
Where the fuck is the chillum??? But the valcano gives an unreal experience!!!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 01:54 PM

WTF?

SFChrissy
03-24-2008, 02:01 PM
you don't smoke so...

a Chillum is a smoking utensil and a valcano is a vaporizer brand

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 02:03 PM
you don't smoke so...

a Chillum is a smoking utensil and a valcano is a vaporizer brand

Hai so desu ne

SFChrissy
03-24-2008, 02:05 PM
WTF??? I don't speak that language I need you translate...is that what you said???

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Hai so desu = Oh I see

Japanese

jonnypark
03-24-2008, 02:09 PM
my double barrel bong is getting me stoned

JSam67
03-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Nah, probably not. The main reason behind this is I want to remember everything. I don't even drink at shows. The only time I did was during a Tool concert years back and I was so hammered I couldn't remember a damn thing.

I don't drink at shows either. Too many negatives (expense, dehydration, frequent piss breaks, possibility of getting too drunk, etc). I never understood the benefits of drinking at a festival. But if you're solely worried about remembering, think about this...

How thoroughly do you really remember past shows you've seen? Think real hard. For me, even from the greatest shows I've ever seen (with or without drugs), there are moments that stick out, but nothing is really solid (especially before the advent of YouTube). If you smoked at Portishead, you wouldn't remember it any differently than you would without smoking. Other than you might enjoy it a little more. Just my opinion.

sin213
03-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Bubbler at home - always.

Shows - depends...usually j's or sneak a tokes.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 02:20 PM
I don't drink at shows either. Too many negatives (expense, dehydration, frequent piss breaks, possibility of getting too drunk, etc). I never understood the benefits of drinking at a festival. But if you're solely worried about remembering, think about this...

How thoroughly do you really remember past shows you've seen? Think real hard. For me, even from the greatest shows I've ever seen (with or without drugs), there are moments that stick out, but nothing is really solid (especially before the advent of YouTube). If you smoked at Portishead, you wouldn't remember it any differently than you would without smoking. Other than you might enjoy it a little more. Just my opinion.

Alot funny enough. If we talking about a show that I have been too I could probably go through a set list and name off quite a but of things that happened during the show. It is okay, numerous people have tried to get me to smoke. No biggie I just don't care to do it.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 02:28 PM

Damn i knew i forgot something. Most people i know who use Chillums are older dudes. They are nice on occasion though. Chillums are just a glass tube with a bowl at the end, you can smoke it like a cigerette or use your hand as a filter so you don't get a mouth full of ash

Edit: damn I forgot Steamrollers too :(

JSam67
03-24-2008, 02:29 PM
You could go through set lists? Touche.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Yeah JSam we smoked our memories away

JSam67
03-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Hahaha I guess you're right, Blinken. But we sure had fun doing it!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 02:40 PM
it probably doesn't help that I have a long drawn out history of drugs in my family. My father sold the stuff for years and did everything bar heroin. Now he is a born again christian. I prefer the pothead.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Yeah Born agains are lame, no offense to your dad, they just get too high and mighty.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah Born agains are lame, no offense to your dad, they just get too high and mighty.

No offense at all. He has become very lame. All he does is listen to Christian music now. Luckily I got to keep his old vinyls.

JSam67
03-24-2008, 02:46 PM

Whereas I just get too high...

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Whereas I just get too high.

:lool

you have a excuse. I probably would be a smoker if I lived in Iowa. Nothing to do eh?

Bud Luster
03-24-2008, 02:52 PM
6b0OtoLrhVE

JSam67
03-24-2008, 02:56 PM
:lool

you have a excuse. I probably would be a smoker if I lived in Iowa. Nothing to do eh?

Ha, yeah that's part of it. My year consists of Coachella, Lollapalooza, and masturbating to the hazy memories of each.

Seriously though, I spent several years working in/studying pharmacy, a majority of that time coming when I never touched any drug. There's no safer natural substance on the planet (or better one, imo). In other words, location doesn't play much of a role in choosing to indulge.

SFChrissy
03-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Damn i knew i forgot something. Most people i know who use Chillums are older dudes. They are nice on occasion though. Chillums are just a glass tube with a bowl at the end, you can smoke it like a cigerette or use your hand as a filter so you don't get a mouth full of ash

Edit: damn I forgot Steamrollers too :(

I've learned they are low maintenance and super convenient!!!

Blinken
03-24-2008, 03:28 PM
I've learned they are low maintenance and super convenient!!!

One of my old housemates had one made out of an aluminium tube, put it in the freezer for an hour and damn it was so smooth.

mikebspeedracer
03-24-2008, 03:33 PM
nah fuck all that I smoke out of my Chong Bong! you know the ones Tommy Chong went to jail for. I smoke out of it all the time and its so badass and worth a lot of money.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Nice, i got my friend a chong pipe for christmas a couple years back.

mikebspeedracer
03-24-2008, 03:39 PM
really I've been looking to buy some more chong items like another bong or a badass pipe...where did you find it??

Mr.Nipples
03-24-2008, 03:40 PM
I grind down my buds into tabs and shove them up my ass...

mikebspeedracer
03-24-2008, 03:47 PM
I grind down my buds into tabs and shove them up my ass...

dude go kill yourself

Mr.Nipples
03-24-2008, 03:49 PM
dude go kill yourself

want a mouthful of AIDS?

Blinken
03-24-2008, 03:55 PM
want a mouthful of AIDS?

good job Nipples.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 03:56 PM
really I've been looking to buy some more chong items like another bong or a badass pipe...where did you find it??

Some random smoke shop in Lomita, it was a couple years ago.

amyzzz
03-24-2008, 04:36 PM
I don't smoke, but I would like to try pot in some form at some future date. I would probably prefer to eat it in something if it doesn't taste too icky.

greghead
03-24-2008, 04:40 PM
ingesting weed is great. I've been buying half pounds of shitty weed and using it to make bhang, brownies, cookies, and all kinds of other good stuff.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 04:41 PM
Well if you are camping then i might give you a brownie.

Blinken
exactly greg, shitty weed is the best for cooking.

amyzzz
I'm not camping :(.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Greg how is bahng? i have been thinking about making it.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm not camping :(.

well that kinda sucks, i don't think i will bringing any into the actual festival. harder to smuggle in.

mikebspeedracer
03-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Blinken I'm bringin some brownies too and I goto culinary school. I'm gonna use medical herb, hash, and my special ingredient toffee to make mine. If a normal special brownie is one X than mine are gonna be XXXXXXX.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 04:52 PM
very nice :D. Strangly enough the strongest brownies i ever had were from vaporizer left over, i was tripping hard core. I can't bring myself to cook with hash, i would much rather smoke it. On that note i am bringing some wonderful bubble hash.

thelastgreatman
03-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Ew, how are blunts this far behind? You fucking hicks.

send me ctrpllrs
03-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Bong is the best, of course. Just got a new one during my trip to San Francisco to see Explosions in the Sky.

mikebspeedracer
03-24-2008, 05:16 PM
So far I have put away some Sour Diesel, Purple Haze, Chemdog (full melt) Hash, Gold Dragon, the Purps, La Kush, OG Ice, Green Crack, Odyssey, and about an oz of hydroponic shrooms. I'll probably use a little of that to make my brownies. I'm also planing on bringing some jello shots for the drive down.

mikebspeedracer
03-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Ew, how are blunts this far behind? You fucking hicks.

blunts are for *****'s and hobo's with shitty weed! people that smoke medical herb usually smoke out of a bong/pipe with vaporizers and joints being the exception. I mean I might smoke 3 or 4 blunts a year since I started getting medical.

thelastgreatman
03-24-2008, 05:43 PM
People that smoke out of bongs and vaporizers are spending too much fucking money to smoke weed too fucking fast. Blunts are to bongs as cocktails are to shots.

algunz
03-24-2008, 06:01 PM
I love the joint.

I love rolling them and smoking them. I love the intimacy of passing them around. I love the portability, the process - the simplicity.

I love the joint.

jazzz
03-24-2008, 06:12 PM
I love the joint.

I love rolling them and smoking them. I love the intimacy of passing them around. I love the portability, the process - the simplicity.

I love the joint.

yes very true... taste the best.

misterpickles
03-24-2008, 06:35 PM
blunts to the domepiece! all i can say to those who haven't smoked is that it can be very much worth your time to try it; it is a much healthier although different alternative to alcohol, and it hasn't been proven to cause any type of cancer like cigarettes do. personally it is changed my outlook on life (basically i appreciate EVERYTHING when i smoke) and it can be very fun especially when combined with music. of course it isn't for everyone and you may not like the feelings you experience, but i believe you do only live once and our time on earth is so short that we can't afford not to try new things

misterpickles
03-24-2008, 06:37 PM
I love the joint.

I love the joint.

i think with a little work you could form that into a glorious haiku :)

thelastgreatman
03-24-2008, 06:41 PM
But if you're using actual Phillys instead of Dutchs, you're fucking up.

misterpickles
03-24-2008, 06:58 PM
grape swishers are pretty tasty, granted probably not the best for rolling

Blinken
03-24-2008, 07:43 PM
I am for swishers, or just getting wraps by themselves.

thelastgreatman
03-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Blah. Gotta have a Dutchie for the leaf. Mmm... fuck, I really want some weed and a Vanilla Dutch now.

Anybody in LA got any weed to sell me? Come with it, motherfuckers.

marooko
03-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Don't do it , Team.

It's cool if you don't smoke. Before i started smoking, everyone would ask me to burn it, I always said no.

marooko
03-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Blah. Gotta have a Dutchie for the leaf. Mmm... fuck, I really want some weed and a Vanilla Dutch now.

Anybody in LA got any weed to sell me? Come with it, motherfuckers.

That's funny. Dutchies are so eastcoast.

Blinken
03-24-2008, 07:54 PM
oh, That is why i haven't really heard of em. I guess i might take a trip to the liqour store and pick one up.

thelastgreatman
03-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Twisting a Dutch is a little different than rolling a regular blunt. I wonder if there's an instructional webpage....

Blinken
03-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Yeah the store by me didn't have em, i got a pack of regular Dutch Masters though.

frozen pilgrim
03-24-2008, 08:36 PM
mmmmmmmmmmm
I worked at roach o rama in kensington in toronto all summer.
check out the movie "escape to canada"- store was in there.
anyways, I smoked way too many fucking blunts.
just for the staff we had a phillies brand "barrel o blunts"
100 phillies in a barrel-shaped can. burned through in in half of june.
so we started ordering entire cases of boxes of chocolate and vanilla dutch masters.

a chocolate dutchie on thursday night would be faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic

thelastgreatman
03-24-2008, 09:17 PM
Yeah the store by me didn't have em, i got a pack of regular Dutch Masters though.

Here, this is the most accurate vid I found, and it's almost kinda funny, but it does take way too fucking long.

Oh, one thing I'd say to do differently is you should just bite the rounded end off, about an inch down. Way easier.

p_jJzamNyCM

Wheres the beef?
03-24-2008, 09:19 PM
So far I have put away some Sour Diesel, Purple Haze, Chemdog (full melt) Hash, Gold Dragon, the Purps, La Kush, OG Ice, Green Crack, Odyssey, and about an oz of hydroponic shrooms. I'll probably use a little of that to make my brownies. I'm also planing on bringing some jello shots for the drive down.

Id be interested to know what makes those shrooms "hydroponic" since shrooms dont require any kind of watering system.

whynotsmile99
03-24-2008, 09:40 PM
http://www.thefreshscent.com/wp-content/post_imgs/tfs_dbb_peach.jpg

Blinken
03-24-2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah there is not anything different in rolling that than a regular blunt. I like to keep the rounded end on, but that is just me.

greghead
03-24-2008, 10:01 PM
But if you're using actual Phillys instead of Dutchs, you're fucking up.

Grape Optimo's or White Owls if I'm out East.

greghead
03-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Greg how is bahng? i have been thinking about making it.

It's fucking fantastic. You can do it really basic by just boiling weed in milk for a half hour, and then use the milk to make chocolate milk or pasta roni or something else completely awesome. But using shwag, the milk tastes like, well shwag.

Or

You can do it right by finding a good recipe to start with, and then add to taste. I generally start with milk, almonds, and some spice, but I change it around a lot of the time. I prefer to strain the plant matter using a reusable coffee filter, as opposed to paper filters. That or a t-shirt works well, but the fine netting on the reusable filter works the best.

thelastgreatman
03-25-2008, 03:11 AM
Yeah there is not anything different in rolling that than a regular blunt. I like to keep the rounded end on, but that is just me.

Well, there is if you do it right. Phillys don't have a leaf like Dutchies. That's what makes them superior. You can roll them like a Philly, but it's wrong.

BROKENDOLL
03-25-2008, 11:05 AM
I love the joint.

I love the joint. What a coincidence, Algunz, me too! Yours is the first post in this thread that I could relate to. Maybe we'll meet up at Coach and get back to basics during the show. Or, I live where you're staying...Maybe a pre-show toke?

SFChrissy
03-25-2008, 12:59 PM
I roll a gorgeous cone!!!

marooko
03-25-2008, 01:07 PM

I like to keep the rounded end on also. It just closes it off nice an neat adn leaves no question as to which end to light. although people still do ask, i dont get it.

LGM is on the money, you can roll it regular, but it's just wrong. unrolling the leaf is what makes it eastcoast.

mikebspeedracer
03-25-2008, 02:50 PM
if i smoke a blunt it has to be a mint optimo

mikebspeedracer
03-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Id be interested to know what makes those shrooms "hydroponic" since shrooms dont require any kind of watering system.

well they are the home grown kind with blue stems and gold flakes... not the one you find under cow shit! lol

thelastgreatman
03-25-2008, 03:58 PM
I like to keep the rounded end on also. It just closes it off nice an neat adn leaves no question as to which end to light. although people still do ask, i dont get it.

LGM is on the money, you can roll it regular, but it's just wrong. unrolling the leaf is what makes it eastcoast.

I don't think that unrolling the leaf is just an east coast thing, although I am surprised that Dutchies apparently are not known so well out here. It's just the way the cigar is built--if you split it like a blunt and it's not super fresh you get issues. Besides, the whole point of the leaf is that it acts as a tightening and securing agent and if you do it right then it eliminates the issue of which end to light.

artisticcreator
03-25-2008, 04:25 PM
A smokeless bat is the way to go. The best at Coachella. You can always drop it and bring a new one the next day if it looks like you'll get caught. It's a nice direct application of the Holy Herb! It just doesn't last as long as brownies! But is a great bonus after dark!

If you run out, just ask a cop for more. But only the Indio cops! They grow and sell to make extra bank, according to a friend there!

marooko
03-25-2008, 05:00 PM
I don't think that unrolling the leaf is just an east coast thing, although I am surprised that Dutchies apparently are not known so well out here. It's just the way the cigar is built--if you split it like a blunt and it's not super fresh you get issues. Besides, the whole point of the leaf is that it acts as a tightening and securing agent and if you do it right then it eliminates the issue of which end to light.

I know that, the east coast is where I had my first blunts. You're right its not "just", but it's more prominent there. The only blunts I've seen people out here in cali unroll are vega's, and it's rare that I've seen them even purchased. the argument I've heard is..."it takes too long". Which is why I ended up picking up the swishers. One thing I don't miss about east coast blunts is they seem to use so much of the paper and leaf. One of the last times I was over there I felt I was just smoking cigarettes. Since then, I always pick up a pack of swishers for the week. Thing is, they're hard to find. Then when you do find them, you gotta then look for fresh ones.

SFChrissy
03-26-2008, 08:54 AM

That sounds like the same concept as rolling a cone???

artisticcreator
03-26-2008, 01:32 PM
If it's not GREEN, you just smoking dog shit. If you putting green into a brown wrapper, your taking GOD's gift to us and turning into the Devil's Dog Shit! Brown Mexican is ok! Tobacco sucks!!!!!

Blinken
03-26-2008, 01:35 PM
Wow, so mexican dirt weed is ok? Wow you are a fucking idiot. And don't forget that "god" gave us both tobacco and weed.

frozen pilgrim
03-26-2008, 02:49 PM
If it's not GREEN, you just smoking dog shit. If you putting green into a brown wrapper, your taking GOD's gift to us and turning into the Devil's Dog Shit! Brown Mexican is ok! Tobacco sucks!!!!!
you sir, are a fucking retard. some of the earliest cannabis use on record is with tobacco leaves. and chocolate, actually.
even heard of indigenous south american culture and its' inclusion of sacramental plants?
or, come to think of it, pretty much every single indigenous culture on the earth used tobacco and cannabis in combination. and chocolate, too.

jigsaw
03-26-2008, 02:51 PM
I like GREEN, ORANGE, PURPLE, GOLDEN<----is that a color?

frozen pilgrim
03-26-2008, 03:07 PM
we'll call it a facet of orange >.<

gratytrainridesagain
03-26-2008, 03:09 PM
tobacco and cannabis in combination. and chocolate, too.

maybe i'm crazy but that sounds really good

frozen pilgrim
03-26-2008, 03:14 PM
maybe i'm crazy but that sounds really good

its' absolutely fucking delicious.
its' not easy to find cocoa leaves, but if you can, take a bluntwrap, lay a couple of cocoa leaves flat inside the bluntwrap, and then add your herb and roll up.
not just delicious, but smooth, cool, and HOLY.

gratytrainridesagain
03-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Where can you find them? There is a really good tobacco shop down the street I should ask one of the guys there.

frozen pilgrim
03-26-2008, 03:22 PM
if you an't find whole leaves, most fine tobacconists and smoke shops have a tobacco chocolate blend.
it's not quite the same, but a big old joint cut with chocolate tobacco mix is the next best thing.

just be sure to get an actual tobacco chocolate MIX, as opposed to just flavored backy

gratytrainridesagain
03-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Right on thanks

Sci-Fi
03-28-2008, 10:42 PM
weed snuff

RageAgainst
04-08-2008, 04:32 PM
my double barrel bong is getting me stoned

"inhale exhale juts got an ounce in tha maiil"

Jagh20
04-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Wow Im dissapointed in you guys.....

Roor

mittens4kittens
04-15-2008, 09:02 PM
that's what's up... a clean glass bong is my favorite hit. Glad to see that someone remembered chillums and steamrollers>>>

Chillums are actually one of the most ancient smoking devices- they were used throughout India and Asia for smoking hash and herb without passing disease. The many different hand grips that some of us know and love are merely a product of not wanting to touch the piece with your lips! neat huh?

Can't beat a joint for certain times though... there's something about the pull of a nicely rolled J that fits some situations better than any other- for instance, when it's windy, or you are watching the sunset!

Give me a little glass pipe for shows though. I dislike having to roll J's on the fly, or keep pre-rolled ones safe. Much easier to pack little tokes in between dancing!

As for the blunts, they are the best for larger, more social sessions. Nobody wants to pass a utencil around a party, and a normal sized J is gonna be too small... it's also easier for multiple cats to pitch on a blunt. They are kind of the overweight bully boy of the group... it totally makes sense that Mr. Know-it-all with the silly hat who chose She Wants Revenge over Daft Punk thinks they are the all-around best... I imagine he regards himself as very "cosmopolitan."

That being said, REGARDLESS of which cigar brand you think is the "right" one, they almost always make the herb in the second half of that bitch taste like the La Brea tar pits... and if you're worried about spending money, a lot more herb fits into a blunt than a bong stem my friend... not to mention that one nice rip off a two footer is really all you should need anyway...

BTW "medical" is like saying hydroponic... it's a meaningless descriptor when it comes to quality. The best of the best never makes to the clubs.... those cats care about DOUGH, not supplying sick people with the best herbs...

Sure is nice to be able to buy keif and edibles though... ain't no one on the street sellin that shiot

frisbeee
04-15-2008, 09:08 PM
ROOR green label

mittens4kittens
04-15-2008, 09:27 PM
I hit it with this chick that had a pink one dog... DIRTEEEEE

TonyWonder
04-23-2008, 12:55 PM
I also enjoy my ROOR (red).

scoop49er
04-23-2008, 12:58 PM
IM OLD SCHOOL. BEER CANS BABY!!

Suffacated
05-04-2008, 12:50 AM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/POPOPO.jpg

Suffacated
05-04-2008, 12:54 AM
Actually, this is my preferred method when I smoke...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3o8YJ8Cgtic&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3o8YJ8Cgtic&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

greghead
05-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Jerome Baker TB-12 (for those of you who are old/experienced enough to know the glory of JBD)

or

red label Roor w/ ice pinch

Whatever I'm in the mood for, right?

kenjen
12-16-2008, 06:36 AM
Bong/bowl/bubbler

coldstart
12-16-2008, 06:47 AM
I snort my pot.

Suffacated
12-16-2008, 09:17 AM
And like this.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BD0f-7Wg1YM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BD0f-7Wg1YM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leo01g
12-16-2008, 09:53 AM
volcano
end of story

leo01g
12-16-2008, 09:58 AM
i know blink we've had this conversation before. The Volcano is just incredible

Dr.Nipples
12-19-2008, 04:18 PM
cambodian hooker blow-backing the smoke into the very epicentre of my colon through a bamboo pipe

chairmenmeow47
12-19-2008, 04:19 PM
i smoke out of human skulls.

amyzzz
12-19-2008, 04:23 PM
I smoke through the hollowed-out bones of virgins.

Geno_g
12-19-2008, 04:31 PM
My bong is nice, I will smoke out of my Roor or my Toro, but a Blunt is nice once in a while

BlackSwan
12-19-2008, 04:49 PM
http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/vapir/.mids/One.jpg

Any Convection Vaporizer FTW!

Jon Blazed
12-19-2008, 04:50 PM
double vision

Jon Blazed
12-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Has anyone mentioned the cross joint?

coldstart
12-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Has anyone mentioned the cross joint?

Is that something you smoke while watching Justice?

Smokenut
12-29-2008, 12:26 AM
regular swisher sweets or dutchmasters are great

peach optimo and also spliffs from the Denmark were amazing

india had some good ass hash and amsterdam and belize have some "skunky"

all 3 countries had blunts and weed :)

Smokenut
12-29-2008, 12:28 AM
JB????

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAT? wHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT JEROME BAKER bongssss??? omg!

i had me one too! shit was bananas!!!!!!!!!

i got a ROAR bong though, which is unethical, but the VOLCANO vapor is really illegal(or should be)

;)

coldstart
12-29-2008, 02:10 AM
You have very dramatic expressionism in your typing.

eleanor_rigby
04-17-2009, 02:15 PM
damn what tard uses a fucking "bubbler" anymore?

909ugly
04-17-2009, 05:32 PM
I snort my pot.

lulz... that's a good one.

909ugly
04-17-2009, 05:35 PM
i know blink we've had this conversation before. The Volcano is just incredible

Seriously. They aren't too portable and aren't for hiding but for a banging party at the house.... you can't beat a volcano with a stick.

SFChrissy
04-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Is that something you smoke while watching Justice?

pineapple express will school you in regards to this statement...

PC-2 Violence
04-29-2009, 04:17 PM
where is the apple on that list?

god smiled upon the stoners when he blessed us with fruit

SFChrissy
04-30-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm trying not to smoke ciggies today and am really ready for one...

eskamo951
04-30-2009, 06:14 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I relied on one the other day...apparently i left my papers on the polo fields...

WhyTheLongFace
04-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Why would someone purposely choose a joint over a blunt? That's like choosing to have sex with one girl over a 3some. Blunts are like 20 joints!

BROKENDOLL
05-03-2009, 12:07 PM

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/IMGP1389.jpg
We picked this book up at the record store there and found a How To Lesson on smoking out of an apple...Tried it here at home and now I truly understand what "An Apple A day" means! LOL Very yummy!

Sleepingrock
05-03-2009, 02:24 PM
I love that book BrokenDoll =D

BROKENDOLL
05-03-2009, 03:19 PM
The carrot pipe is next BTW. I'm thinking it will aid in the avoidance of red-eye and double vision after the smoke session! LOL

samnco
06-10-2009, 07:59 AM
I voted for all of them. I love to get high, but being able to smoke out of something different each time is half the fun!

BlackSwan
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Vaporizer.

BROKENDOLL
06-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Vaporizer.
Vaporizer.Vaporizer.Vaporizer. Anyway you look at it, the word just sounds like it's gonna fuck you up and send you to the moon!

Distorted_Jungle
06-11-2009, 02:49 PM
I am all about bongs, don't get me wrong i love taking some rips off a vaporizer but i don't know there is something about bongs i just love. My glass 4 footer will fuck you up more than a vaporizer with one rip, but the vaporizer just has that clean hit that doesn't make you cough but i enjoy the cough it's part of smoking. I will smoke weed any way you can accept out of something metal i will stick to all the ways listed above and fruit and thats about it.

BlackSwan
06-11-2009, 03:22 PM
I smoke from a vaporizer because I am concerned about my health.

marooko
06-11-2009, 06:50 PM
i dont do vaporizers because i dont have one. any of you are welcome to bring yours over.

SEEDYMIG420
11-20-2009, 04:53 AM
I inject my vains with liquified THC. That's what's up!!! SUPA DUPA HIGH!!!!

Radiohead
11-27-2009, 12:41 AM
I no longer smoke, but when I did, I always thought joints were sort of fun.

roboticwaltz
12-04-2009, 12:43 AM
I inject my vains with liquified THC. That's what's up!!! SUPA DUPA HIGH!!!!

Haha, I'm SO down.

Jon Blazed
12-12-2009, 09:25 AM
slowly

GrossMagic
12-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Why would someone purposely choose a joint over a blunt? That's like choosing to have sex with one girl over a 3some. Blunts are like 20 joints!

Well shit maybe I can't handle the 3some every time. Don't get me wrong I love a good blunt. The reason I would choose a joint is because; the are more fun to roll, doesn't get me completely fucking baked, doesn't give me a head ache which most blunt do, cheaper, and you can taste the herb better. I could think of a lot more reasons but I am high and lazy right now.

http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/attachments/general-discussion/6936d1229145798-unique-joints-i-3-rolling-fiveburn.jpg

http://www.thehempire.com/images/how_to_roll/build7.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ulAVxpgU9zk/Rw-0PvjGC2I/AAAAAAAAAI0/KLtgSC3kjfI/s320/Baby_Smoke_Joint.jpg

Kropladop
12-15-2009, 11:45 PM

i was carrying an apple around all day at coachella last year it was awesome, i cant wait for this year when everyones hotboxing their cars

lowfront
12-16-2009, 09:02 PM
I have turned into a very casual smoker, on the weekends only.

I enjoy some really nice headies out of my very nice chillum.

If I'm feeling saucy I'll hit my bubbler.

But my go to piece is my chillum, and I'll hit that thing anywhere and everywhere in public.

runbowsky
12-16-2009, 09:09 PM
usually joints, blunts and pipes... but I am interested in purchasing a bubbler soon.

luckycortney
12-16-2009, 09:27 PM
its all about the vape for a good, clean, and tasty rip... plus it it much better for you.

Alwaysbaked
03-30-2010, 02:02 PM

SneakAToke!

easto_pickle
03-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Roll a joint then stick it in the cone piece of a pipe, then smoke it through the pipe. Annihilation will follow.

Trigaus
03-30-2010, 10:45 PM
I enjoy every apparatus for their own novel experience: pipes are quick and easy; joints are fun to make, they travel well, and are universal; blunts are very social and make me feel gangster; vaps are great for savoring the taste and capturing the most THC; bongs hit harder faster and make cool sounds; and apples are great to eat after smoking...

...wait what was the question?

artisticcreator
03-30-2010, 10:48 PM
If it's brown, your smoking dog shit! Pure all the way!

Astrid
03-31-2010, 01:53 AM
i apparently at some point voted for bong, blunt, joint, and pipe...

but what i really meant to do is vote for secret option 11, SPLIFF. its everything you need. pure glory.

juloxx
03-31-2010, 08:41 AM
Where is the "It doesnt fucking matter, because they all take you to the same place option"?

Well, Vapes occasionally could take you elsewhere, but you are much quicker to build up a tolerance to them

OutOfmYminD
04-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Blunt is the correct answer.

diesel_boyee
04-06-2010, 02:04 AM
Pipe, Blunt, Fruit. In that order.

donkey sex
04-09-2010, 09:36 PM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2009/06/CandyCigarette.jpg

disch0rd
04-14-2014, 12:12 PM
DABS. DABS. DABS.

vogina
04-14-2014, 09:39 PM
I guarantee you this time next year, vaporizer will lead the poll. As in, vape pen.