PDA

View Full Version : Electric Warrior a real song?

LooseAtTheZoo
03-19-2008, 06:11 AM
I read a couple of years ago about the Judas Priest live set at Ozzfest. At one point in the show a giant disco ball came down and Rob Halford sang a song called Electric Warrior( according to Rolling Stone).I have not been able to find this song anywhere, absolutely nowhere. I might just be an Internet idiot, but does this song even exist or did Rolling Stone just f up? Any thoughts would be great

M Sparks
03-19-2008, 06:15 AM
This should be a hoot...

LooseAtTheZoo
03-19-2008, 07:51 PM
A hoot? I would love for people to use proof when telling me I'm an idiot. I barely listen to Judas Priest, but the stage setup just sounded cool for this song especially a disco ball coexisting with Rob Halford

M Sparks
03-20-2008, 07:06 AM
No one has used the word "idiot" except yourself. Twice.

And if I had, I'm not sure how I could "use proof".

I'm just saying, this forum is kind of an odd place for an odd question. It could have been met with 50 funny responses, or silence. Apparently the latter.

Relax.

jonnypark
03-20-2008, 07:13 AM
I read a couple of years ago about the Judas Priest live set at Ozzfest. At one point in the show a giant disco ball came down and Rob Halford sang a song called Electric Warrior( according to Rolling Stone).I have not been able to find this song anywhere, absolutely nowhere. I might just be an Internet idiot, but does this song even exist or did Rolling Stone just f up? Any thoughts would be great

Isn't electric warrior T. Rex?

But that sounds fucking awesome anyways, I hope for the sake of comedy it was Turbolover.

M Sparks
03-20-2008, 07:19 AM
Isn't electric warrior T. Rex?

Didn't even think of that...yeah, it was probably a cover.

canexplain
03-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Didn't even think of that...yeah, it was probably a cover.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/200px-Electric_warrior_album.jpg

paulb
03-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Judas Priest at Ozzfest was so excellent, 2004 had an excellent lineup... Slayer/Judas Priest/Black Sabbath....sick, 1,2,3!