PDA

View Full Version : Anyone excited about MURS?

teejay
03-17-2008, 05:29 PM
I can't wait for Coachella! I'm looking forward to almost every band playing this year! I just saw Murs play with the Living Legends not to long ago at the Fillmore. The show SOLD out and Murs recorded live footage from the stage. It was so AWESOME! You can see the videos on his myspace hosted by WWW.KYTE.TV

www.myspace.com/murs

I can't wait to be at COACHELLA! WHEW!

whynotsmile99
03-17-2008, 06:02 PM
I think Murs in 06 was the very first performance I saw at a festival.

He was awesome. I look forward to him again this year. He did a great cover of Yellow by Coldplay

PrettyRagdoll
03-17-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm looking forward to this set as well. I'm just hoping it doesn't conflict with anything. I just heard of the the guy a few days ago myself

Encaitare
03-17-2008, 10:46 PM
crossing my fingers for aesop to join murs for "happy pillz" it would make my day, if not my life.

summerkid
03-17-2008, 11:32 PM
MURS is a lot of fun. I'm going to do my best to try and see him again (made sure to see him in 06 really great live)

londontoronto
03-18-2008, 02:40 AM
he did a cover of yellow by coldplay?
wow..... i cant imagine that.

ZackQ
03-24-2008, 05:53 PM
I really hope they don't put him on the main stage at like 1 fucking 30, like they did to both Lupe and Brother Ali last year. But his name is considerably larger on the poster, so hopefully that won't be a problem.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
03-25-2008, 10:04 AM
crossing my fingers for aesop to join murs for "happy pillz" it would make my day, if not my life.

it's aesop rock you're thinking of who is at the festival, and aesop (fables, from living legends) who would be in that song; so this is not going to happen.

unless the whole legends crew shows up randomly like they always do.

saw them on saturday @ paid dues. best show ever. eligh is the man.