PDA

View Full Version : Extra 3 Day Pass - Need Someone to accompany me

riloashley
03-17-2008, 12:41 PM
My bf and i were supposed to go to coachella together this year. turns out he is a d bag sooo i have two 3 day passes and 2 camping passes. i live on the east coast so i am going to be flying into las vegas and staying with a friend in mid april. i plan on renting a car for the week of coachella and driving in BUT if someone lives in the area maybe i could carpool.
soooo if you are going to coachella and have a friend that needs a ticket or if you want to go to coachella and just need a ticket, let me know. the show prolly wont be too much fun alone so get back to me.
basically, im looking to sell a 3 day pass and camping pass to a person that also doesnt have someone to go with or to someone whos friends they are going with wouldnt mind if i tagged along.

if i end up not finding someone to go with, if you are interested in purchasing both my 3 day passes and camping passes send me a message and ill let you know what i decide on.

BlueDevil50
03-17-2008, 01:13 PM
i think one of my friends might want to end up buying that...well see though. reguardless youre more than welcome to join me and my friends. its me, my gf, my brother, 2 other girls and one guy. the more the merrier...

riloashley
03-17-2008, 01:18 PM
oo that sounds good. i might take you up on that. let me know about your friend and this might work out perfectly.

riloashley
03-17-2008, 01:23 PM
offers still open to anyone else interested...that last post is just a maybe if his friend decides to buy my other ticket.

BlueDevil50
03-17-2008, 01:34 PM
alrighty sounds good...how much are you selling it for? face?

friend me on myspace...

riloashley
03-17-2008, 01:42 PM
lookin to sell the camping and 3 day pass for 340 but im flexible. 320 may fly with me. and if we are hangin out for the show that makes us friends by default so we could work something out im sure.

orbit
03-17-2008, 03:38 PM
if you are looking for people to stay at the festival with, there are quite a few people like you in this thread:

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12871&page=67

they seemed to have lots of fun last year.

riloashley
03-18-2008, 11:19 AM
that loner club seems like it would be fun. so i guess now im just lookin to sell my other ticket. also would be glad to meet anyone on here hang out with and watch bands with. send me a pm if youd like.

fbslimrocks
03-18-2008, 02:38 PM
hey, i live in the vegas area and have noone to go with but already have my ticket, i was planning on renting a car too, if u want we can ride together

JClemy
03-18-2008, 02:47 PM
See now you can have lots of fun!

PrettyRagdoll
03-18-2008, 02:55 PM
offers still open to anyone else interested...that last post is just a maybe if his friend decides to buy my other ticket.

Hey don't blow off Coachella if you can't find anyone to go with. Just go alone, you'll still have a blast. And in the meantime, bring the extra tickets and sell them there.

riloashley
03-18-2008, 04:50 PM
yeaa i decided i def dont want to blow off coachella. thanks for the encouragement haha. im sure i will meet some really great people there. plus a lot of you have been kindly offering friendship through the boards so yea i have nothing to worry about. :) im excited once again.

orbit
03-18-2008, 04:58 PM
And in the meantime, bring the extra tickets and sell them there.

i think it would be better to get rid of them with plenty of time ahead.

glad to know you are excited again, riloashley. you'll meet a lot of good people there.

emtgreg
03-20-2008, 03:31 AM
lawl

you would be the one legit person selling a real ticket at the show...

not like 2092038042484 photocopies of the same ticket...

riloashley
03-20-2008, 11:25 AM
its like a real ticketmaster ticket so i dont think ill have trouble proving its real. but i think ill be able to get rid of it before the show. *crosses fingers* lets hope. dont wanna be out that much money.

whytdevl
03-24-2008, 09:53 PM
still got that three day pass...im coming up from tucson for an adventure on my own..was just gonna hit friday..but maybe i can swing three days and get the full experience

riloashley
03-25-2008, 08:53 AM
i still have it...ill send you a pm

starla
04-04-2008, 11:41 PM
My bf and i were supposed to go to coachella together this year. turns out he is a d bag sooo i have two 3 day passes and 2 camping passes. i live on the east coast so i am going to be flying into las vegas and staying with a friend in mid april. i plan on renting a car for the week of coachella and driving in BUT if someone lives in the area maybe i could carpool.
soooo if you are going to coachella and have a friend that needs a ticket or if you want to go to coachella and just need a ticket, let me know. the show prolly wont be too much fun alone so get back to me.
basically, im looking to sell a 3 day pass and camping pass to a person that also doesnt have someone to go with or to someone whos friends they are going with wouldnt mind if i tagged along.

if i end up not finding someone to go with, if you are interested in purchasing both my 3 day passes and camping passes send me a message and ill let you know what i decide on.

Hi hon-

We have a huge group going and we need a ticket.........so you could hang with 10 of us.....and some are from the east coast!

sukithebluebunny@hotmail.com

peace
starla