PDA

View Full Version : On Site Camping Questions

zupernico6
03-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Hi,
I am coming down from Mexico City to Coachella and would like to konw which ID do the ONSITE camping guys check for? Any specific one? Could i take my Mexican Driving License?
Besides that i have other questions like
How long is from the Bus Station (Greyhound) to Polo field walking?
Thanks

gaypalmsprings
03-14-2008, 07:26 PM
I thought all Mexicans had California licenses!

marfawkah02
03-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Lol . take anything that shows your legal here . dont risk anything less than that cause it would make for a real bad trip .

zupernico6
03-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah but do you know if they ask for an especific ID ??? What type of ID shows i am legal over there?

gaypalmsprings
03-14-2008, 08:21 PM
a Passport would be the best

Soy Roquera
03-14-2008, 10:31 PM
No les hagas caso a esta bola de @#$%&*
si vas a necesitar el pasaporte or visa con la que vengas, lo importante es que sea un tipo de identificacion del gobierno que tenga la fecha de nacimiento. me imagino que si solo traes tu lisencia de mexico, puede ser que te den lata.

la estacion de greyhound esta como a 6 millas del sitio de coachella (son menos de 3 km me imagino)

ojala eso to resuelva algunas dudas y preguntas

JClemy
03-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Wouldn't you be coming up from Mexico city technically. If we're talking maps? Passport would be best. Even us Canadians have to show ours sometimes.

Wheres the beef?
03-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Wouldn't you be coming up from Mexico city technically. If we're talking maps? Passport would be best. Even us Canadians have to show ours sometimes.

So are you saying that canadians are better than mexicans?

JClemy
03-14-2008, 11:38 PM
So are you saying that canadians are better than mexicans?

Nope. Just saying ours are probably more reliable and less likely to be fake. I'm also not saying that from any sort of reliable source. The dude at Rubios in Anaheim told us they don't accept Mexican ID because it's cheap and easy to get fakes.