PDA

View Full Version : i just want to love you bitches not hate... im sorry.

Failed State
03-13-2008, 12:08 PM
seriously im sorry, ill make it up to you all by posting this funny video, its a link, i cant figure out how to make the youtube quick post work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKornEnhlcI

gratytrainridesagain
03-13-2008, 12:12 PM
http://www.toasterwaffles.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/imagesairport-fail.jpg

Sonicifyouwantit
03-13-2008, 12:43 PM
I think you should just stick to posting replies and leave the threads to others for now...just till you get the hang of things. No hate, just a suggestion

nationocean
03-13-2008, 12:50 PM
I think you should just stick to posting replies and leave the threads to others for now...just till you get the hang of things. No hate, just a suggestion

The wonk has spoken.

sbessiso
03-13-2008, 12:50 PM
wonk?

nationocean
03-13-2008, 12:51 PM
i'm stupid

also. your sig is fucking awful..

you should change it, just a suggestion

sbessiso
he's just got a laundry list of problems at the moment

nationocean
wonk?

wonk means teacher sbessio!

have you been listening to more aphex like i said!

nationocean
03-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Threadjack for sbessio - also i don't know if i ever asked, who is your top 5 bands you are looking forward to for this coachella.. i am interested :)

sbessiso
03-13-2008, 12:57 PM
aphex research is coming along, so far im not 100% impressed but im still looking forward to a killer live show
bands, hmm?

THE RACONTEURS
portishead
roger waters
gogol bordello
the streets
love and rockets (just got into them)
fatboy
these are just a handful. the only one i *really* need to be in front for is raconteurs and maybe p-head

you?

p.s- raconteurs really are gonna be fucking sick, *sigh* just to see jack white performing again

Blinken
03-13-2008, 12:59 PM
Is failed an alias? or is he really that fucking retarded?

nationocean
03-13-2008, 01:05 PM
aphex research is coming along, so far im not 100% impressed but im still looking forward to a killer live show
bands, hmm?

THE RACONTEURS
portishead
roger waters
gogol bordello
the streets
love and rockets (just got into them)
fatboy
these are just a handful. the only one i *really* need to be in front for is raconteurs and maybe p-head

you?

p.s- raconteurs really are gonna be fucking sick, *sigh* just to see jack white performing again

i didn't know you were a jack white fan. cool. i saw white stripes in a small club in denver and in toronto. they are pretty sweet live. haven't been that much into raconteurs for some reason, but i've been trying. i need to download more songs by them..

nice list btw. i guess would be in order of importance to see for me

Aphex Twin
Portishead
Spiritualized
The Breeders (bff going with me HAS to see them)
Modelselektor
Cut Copy
and of course animal collective..

nationocean
03-13-2008, 01:06 PM
oh and yeah, the streets are amazing live! seen him a couple of times and he is high energy and great beats

thelastgreatman
03-13-2008, 01:35 PM
wonk means teacher sbessio!

I was going to give you props for usage of a great word, but then you had to go and define it absolutely fucking wrong.

PROPS!

nationocean
03-13-2008, 01:43 PM
I was going to give you props for usage of a great word, but then you had to go and define it absolutely fucking wrong.

PROPS!

Aw Damn.

1. a student who spends much time studying and has little or no social life; grind.
2. a stupid, boring, or unattractive person.
3. a person who studies a subject or issue in an excessively assiduous and thorough manner: a policy wonk.

I got wonk mixed up from student to teacher.. sounds like i need to go back to school :(

nationocean
03-13-2008, 01:46 PM
in that case.. sonic is not a wonk..

he's aberrant in his music knowledge

sbessiso
03-13-2008, 06:14 PM
i am not a jack white fan, i'm a super mega fan, the white stripes are my top favorite band, theyre set at bonnaroo last year was life changing

and hell yeah the streets are gonna kick ass, mike skinner is fucking awesome

HEADSTRUCK
03-13-2008, 06:24 PM

prob the best live preformer of our time!!! he is one man i can say i am in love with.

sbessiso
03-13-2008, 06:31 PM
let's be best friends

Sonicifyouwantit
03-13-2008, 10:10 PM
i am not a jack white fan, i'm a super mega fan, the white stripes are my top favorite band, theyre set at bonnaroo last year was life changing

and hell yeah the streets are gonna kick ass, mike skinner is fucking awesome

prob the best live preformer of our time!!! he is one man i can say i am in love with.

think Ive seen white stripes seven times now...I never get bored either. Saw them at the troubadour for white blood cells the first time when fell in love with a girl got big. Saw the bonnaroo show too but wasnt my favorite...I really liked their greek theater show for elephant.