PDA

View Full Version : VIP tickets. How do I buy them?

Tijuana
03-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Does anyone know how to get VIP tickets?
Every year I see VIP tickets for sale in Ebay. The problem is that there are so few of them online that they go for a ridiculous price. I've gotten lucky a couple of times outside in finding VIP bracelets.
But how would someone go about purchasing VIP tickets at a set VIP price?

gaypalmsprings
03-12-2008, 05:13 PM
ax gold card

suprefan
03-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Does anyone know how to get VIP tickets?
Every year I see VIP tickets for sale in Ebay. The problem is that there are so few of them online that they go for a ridiculous price. I've gotten lucky a couple of times outside in finding VIP bracelets.
But how would someone go about purchasing VIP tickets at a set VIP price?

Bring some Aidz Needlez and they will give them to you.

Tijuana
03-12-2008, 06:25 PM
ax gold card

Really?

Where?

I can't find anything

gaypalmsprings
03-12-2008, 06:46 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0900402B92A23758?artistid=1099239&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Gyrus
03-12-2008, 09:26 PM
fuckin amex, toffs

NiceArthur32
03-12-2008, 09:53 PM
hey, my momma has a gold card...

what extras does a VIP ticket get you???

traviscanada
03-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Buy a sahara tent and you get vip.

Edit: Ya safari stupid me.

http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/zimmer/bart_fail.gif

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 10:15 PM
safari.

traviscanada
03-12-2008, 10:17 PM
haha ya damn lol fail. WTF was i thinking.

NiceArthur32
03-12-2008, 10:55 PM
safari tents are 4g's the VIP ticket is 500... HUGE difference!

is VIP like literally all access?

traviscanada
03-12-2008, 11:08 PM
safari tents are 4g's the VIP ticket is 500... HUGE difference!

is VIP like literally all access?

I tried looking for something online about what its all about, and this link came up
http://blogs.glam.com/glamchic/2007/05/02/coachella-vip-scene/

but that just talks about all the stupid celebrities that were in vip. And what they were wearing.

This might be better : http://www.ehow.com/how_2030763_vip-tickets-coachella.html?ref=fuel I wonder if they get in and outs..

" There's a separate VIP area near the main stage that only VIP can go into, where there's a full bar you can order from (everyone else just gets beer and wine), better food vendors, comfortable lounge areas with couches and chairs, an elevated area with a side view of the main stage, and last but not least... nice, private bathrooms (no stinky port-o-potties). There's a second VIP area at the other end of the festival, over near the Sahara tent. Actually, it's not a VIP "ticket" that you get, it's a VIP wristband (which comes with a ticket for admission). It's the wristband that you show to get in and out of the VIP area. It should be noted that a VIP wristband is not an all-access pass. You can't get backstage with it, you'll need yet another wristband for that (like an artist's pass or special guest wristband). The standard VIP pass does not get you any free food or anything, just give you nicer food/drink purchasing options and nicer facilities. In my opinion, Coachella's (standard) VIP benefits are not as nice as some other festivals. I had VIP for the Bonnaroo and Vegoose fests last year, and they included a nice spread of free food, and at Vegoose there was a special VIP section right up front at each stage. I imagine there might be better perks and freebies if you're lucky enough to have a backstage wristband... I'm not sure. Coachella also typically offers a couple VIP tickets + hotel lodging packages, that are quite expensive. Information on these packages is not publicly posted, but one could get info about them by e-mailing info(at)coachella.com So anyway, here's how you can get VIP at Coachella 2007:"

NiceArthur32
03-13-2008, 12:38 AM
whoa.. thanks for the info...

i dont think it'd be in my best interest to get the VIP wristband...

i dont mind the dirty bathrooms and i dont care about the VIP fancy food....

emtgreg
03-13-2008, 12:54 AM
ill get the tents next year if 1. they are available 2. i find some female version of me that makes as much $ as me and likes music as much as me..

hmm

so yeah, guess ill be sticking with regular tix...