PDA

View Full Version : Ever step on someone at night who crashed out?

localdesertrat
03-12-2008, 04:23 PM
One of my favorite people watching things to do is watching people crashed out on drugs at the Festival at night!

Come on peeps, you know what I'm talking about. They crash anywhere, along the fence, the grass, everywhere!

And I step on people each year coming off of drugs ( must be the evil pot! )

Goldenvoice needs to set up a "drug crashers" tent where people can come down without getting stepped on!

Who's with me here (for the safty of peeps coming off X)

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 04:53 PM
They have couches in VIP if you can afford VIP.

sbessiso
03-12-2008, 04:56 PM
oh god, fuck VIP

gaypalmsprings
03-12-2008, 05:08 PM
as long as they aren't on fire

blackchango
03-12-2008, 05:08 PM
you seem a lil preoccupied with the "X" is that you I think I saw in this video? hahaha! :)

movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KzKaIneYqoo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KzKaIneYqoo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ZackQ
03-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Some of those people laying on the ground aren't crashed out on drugs. Some of those people are really fucking tired from having to camp and then rock all day.

comedeysal
03-13-2008, 10:10 AM
sorry for making people trip over last year :(

SFChrissy
03-13-2008, 10:15 AM
no but that's kinda funny!!!

Gyrus
03-14-2008, 06:53 PM

Obviously you have no fucking clue what getting cabbaged, smashed, pickled, trollied, fucked, mangled, chopped, off your nut, off your rocker, off your face, off your head or otherwise effected by X.

When I'm coming down:
1) I don't pass out because
2) I just fuck for hours

pfff, most of the passed out wankers are drunk idiots that didnt pace themselves

i_like_cake530
03-14-2008, 07:49 PM
It's E.

Gyrus
03-14-2008, 08:10 PM
It's E.

Yeah whatever you call it over there, I was just copying fuck knuckle up there who thinks you 'pass out' when you come down, anyways here in australia and in the UK we have much catchier stealthier names.
such as,
Pills, pingas, biccies, disco biscuits, jack and jills etc

I always struggle sourcing shit when I'm in the states, I ask someone for pills and they come back with fucking oxy cotton.

Bud Luster
03-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Also, many of the people that are crashed out inside the venue are actually just tired from a serious day of music.

sbessiso
03-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Yeah whatever you call it over there, I was just copying fuck knuckle up there who thinks you 'pass out' when you come down, anyways here in australia and in the UK we have much catchier stealthier names.
such as,
Pills, pingas, biccies, disco biscuits, jack and jills etc

I always struggle sourcing shit when I'm in the states, I ask someone for pills and they come back with fucking oxy cotton.

you gotta adapt dude

Gyrus
03-15-2008, 03:15 PM
you gotta adapt dude

Indeed, I will :)

captncrzy
03-15-2008, 03:23 PM
I've almost tripped over people numerous times. Those grounds are fucking dark in spots. They do have some "crash spots" like those spots under those big fake leaves but I guess some people just don't make it there.

localdesertrat
03-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Obviously you have no fucking clue what getting cabbaged, smashed, pickled, trollied, fucked, mangled, chopped, off your nut, off your rocker, off your face, off your head or otherwise effected by X.

When I'm coming down:
1) I don't pass out because
2) I just fuck for hours

pfff, most of the passed out wankers are drunk idiots that didnt pace themselves

you must be sooo pround to be a pro X user...roll on dude!

Sushov23
03-16-2008, 02:50 PM
i remember last year almost falling when it was dark and I felt that my hands where on some big boobs and I pushed myself back up.indeed they where, the girl didn't give a fuck(must of been too tired) Good times.

DottieLovesSylvester
03-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Last year I waited in the will-call (ASSHOLE) line for 4 hours without any water. by the time I got inside the empire polo field and found a shady place, I was passed out from heat exhaustion. I would have been a nice recharge for me if it wasn't for all the drunk idiots stumbling all over the place.

Gyrus
03-17-2008, 10:32 PM
you must be sooo pround to be a pro X user...roll on dude!

I never said I was pro, just not an ignorant twat who has no fucking clue what a drug does.

Gyrus
03-18-2008, 05:21 PM
And I'm still laughing at your first post you tool.

Sonicifyouwantit
03-18-2008, 08:15 PM
It's E.

people say X too here

Gyrus
03-19-2008, 09:26 PM
people say X too here

Whatever you guys call them, I'll have lots thank you :)

Gyrus
04-05-2008, 06:00 PM
X head , X head, your a fucking X head

Recent studies at Yale have shown that X use in the long run has the same results on the brain as people with Alzheimer's disease. that means when you get older ( and you already are getting older ) your gonna act like a 2 year old and you'll be pissing your pants.

Have fun the next time you roll ,Professor "know it all about drugs"

And I'll step on you if you end up passed out....so watch out.

A PM from this wanker!!!!
oooh I'm so scared mr localdesertrat, what are you too chicken shit to post your verbal diarrhoea in this pathetic little thread of yours?

Wow, pointing one little snippet from some federally funded study and think I'm going to cower in my boots and hide under my bed like the boogeyman is going to get me.
Does the word INDEPENDENT research mean a fucking thing to you???
"Yale New Haven, Conn. - Yale School of Medicine has received a $1.7 million grant to study whether a history of use of MDMA (ecstasy) and marijuana is associated with..."
Then again, I'm sure it would do America's trivial little 'war on drugs' a lot of good if they found out it really does fuck all to you. Wearing deodorant/long term aluminium exposure to the skin also causes Alzheimer’s, am I going to stop wearing deodorant?

I'm so scared, hey can you guys look after me if I pass out, it happens all the time and this guy is going to step on me, I'm going to be lying in my bed at night having nightmares about this. Please someone help me!!!

Seriously mate, fuck off, almost every one of your posts on this board has been as negative, hateful and/or ignorant as yourself. If you don't have something positive to contribute apart from how sonically inferior dance music is to 'real music' or how you're so high and mghty because you suck someone's cock to get a photographer's pass than you can just fuck right off.
Ok? All clear? Great, bye bye now

[edit]
PS, learn some fucking grammar. Didn't you go to school?
Your = Posessive Pronoun, as in YOUR small minded brain or YOUR shit photography.
You're = Contraction, abbreviation of YOU ARE, as in YOU ARE a knob!

Dankfish
02-20-2010, 07:35 PM
served. im gona roll so hard on the ground im actually rolling around on the ground so yeah!

juloxx
02-21-2010, 12:52 AM
A PM from this wanker!!!!
oooh I'm so scared mr localdesertrat, what are you too chicken shit to post your verbal diarrhoea in this pathetic little thread of yours?

Wow, pointing one little snippet from some federally funded study and think I'm going to cower in my boots and hide under my bed like the boogeyman is going to get me.
Does the word INDEPENDENT research mean a fucking thing to you???
"Yale New Haven, Conn. - Yale School of Medicine has received a $1.7 million grant to study whether a history of use of MDMA (ecstasy) and marijuana is associated with..."
Then again, I'm sure it would do America's trivial little 'war on drugs' a lot of good if they found out it really does fuck all to you. Wearing deodorant/long term aluminium exposure to the skin also causes Alzheimer’s, am I going to stop wearing deodorant?

I'm so scared, hey can you guys look after me if I pass out, it happens all the time and this guy is going to step on me, I'm going to be lying in my bed at night having nightmares about this. Please someone help me!!!

Seriously mate, fuck off, almost every one of your posts on this board has been as negative, hateful and/or ignorant as yourself. If you don't have something positive to contribute apart from how sonically inferior dance music is to 'real music' or how you're so high and mghty because you suck someone's cock to get a photographer's pass than you can just fuck right off.
Ok? All clear? Great, bye bye now

[edit]
PS, learn some fucking grammar. Didn't you go to school?
Your = Posessive Pronoun, as in YOUR small minded brain or YOUR shit photography.
You're = Contraction, abbreviation of YOU ARE, as in YOU ARE a knob!

You seem to be angry at the fact that ecstasy has negative effects on the body. If you think that there is any positive after- effects of this drug you are trippin man. Ecstasy is bad for you. No way around that. Its fun, but its horrible for you. If you know/accept this then thats great and you should have fun with it. If not, you need to acknowledge that there is no long term benefit to fucking around with this drug (unlilke psychedelics.)

I love drugs as much as the next man, but its better to have a negative view on them over a positive.

darkjustice
02-21-2010, 01:33 AM
it has positive and negative effects...

darkjustice
02-21-2010, 01:44 AM

IRSCOTT
02-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Take Antioxidants and 5htp such as you can to reduce the damage that is done. everythings bad for you but god Inn and Out Sounds GOOD!

Dankfish
02-21-2010, 06:45 AM
actually joloxx (sorry if thats not your name cant remember) there are plenty of positive after effects. many people coincidentally have a brighter outlook on life. mdma was used for psychotherapy and had great results. and if mdma is taken not regularly but rarely on special occasions and responsibly it is quite a safe drug. im not denying it can be bad for you because many people eat ecstasy like candy and that will have some not so fun effects for you in the future.

Ajaxe
02-21-2010, 08:22 AM
im one of those people who has a hard time talking/moving on a comedown. (depending on how much I have done of course) I am more likely to find myself a corner, some cool lights and sit down hugging my knees for like 2 hours.. so please dont trip over me.

mickflyy
02-22-2010, 03:16 PM
blah

Gyrus
02-22-2010, 04:24 PM
You seem to be angry at the fact that ecstasy has negative effects on the body. If you think that there is any positive after- effects of this drug you are trippin man. Ecstasy is bad for you. No way around that. Its fun, but its horrible for you. If you know/accept this then thats great and you should have fun with it. If not, you need to acknowledge that there is no long term benefit to fucking around with this drug (unlilke psychedelics.)
I love drugs as much as the next man, but its better to have a negative view on them over a positive.

True, I never said they didn't have a negative impact, just not the impact some quack doctors federally funded "research" turned up. I should mention that my short term memory isn't what it used to be, also, my short term memory isn't what it used to be.

But anyways....
You're saying psychadelics have no long term impact? That's a big call man....

Besides, I'm over it, I'm an old man with kids now, amazing what can happen over 24 months

lowfront
02-22-2010, 06:53 PM
coachella = 3 days of rolling non stop

and if I'm on the ground, its only to relax for a few before I get back in the sahara

westcoastpirate
02-22-2010, 07:42 PM

and if I'm on the ground, its only to relax for a few before I get back in the sahara

Ex-fucking-xactly

mickflyy
02-22-2010, 10:58 PM
BLAH i said, just BLAH

iammrcandyman
02-25-2010, 09:52 AM

Actually the only study that is widely accepted by scientists as "legitimate" made the point that consistent use of ecstasy over a long period of time MAY lead to a 5% drop in serotonin production. Furthermore, many scientists have argued, and still do, that MDMA is not only less damaging to the body and less addicting than tobacco and alcohol, but cannabis as well.

Most people who use E do it a hand full of times a year. The study I referred to says a consistent user uses E at least once every two weeks for a period of about two years. The closest I have ever rolled was a month apart and when coachella rolls by it'll be about 7 months since the last time I took a pill.

Does E have any positive effect for your health? No. Does it positively change your life? It did for me, big time. But saying that using E is "horrible for you" is extremely biased considering drugs like alcohol, which we consume so much more of, do more damage to our bodies than E does. Just to wrap it up, if I'm concerned about my health I'll stop drinking, not rolling.

I highly advise you against this. My friend tried doing it two days in a row, it doesn't really work. He dropped 6 pills and got nothing out of it. Also, you may be permanently damaging your serotonin receptors. The aftermath of three days of E will be hard on you physically and mentally. There are tons of other drugs out there, try something new and save the roll for one night and make it a good one.

vinylmartyr
02-25-2010, 01:55 PM
The was this one really drunk dude who tried to talk to me and Erik. He fell down.

juloxx
02-25-2010, 02:31 PM
I highly advise you against this. My friend tried doing it two days in a row, it doesn't really work. He dropped 6 pills and got nothing out of it. Also, you may be permanently damaging your serotonin receptors. The aftermath of three days of E will be hard on you physically and mentally. There are tons of other drugs out there, try something new and save the roll for one night and make it a good one.

Dont bother. He was probably joking, but someone that does shit like this probably doesn't have a brain worth saving anyway. Help the gene pool out and let whatever happens happen.

But according to your study I guess thizz aint as bad as I make it out to be. But then again, this is assuming your pills are pure and arent cut with shit, which is rarely the case no more. I would like to see this study though, because I would very much so like to believe this. You got a link?

mmblack
02-25-2010, 03:08 PM
during mccartney last year my friend had been texting me repeatedly telling me how sick crystal method was and when macca played band on the run i decided to sprint from the main stage to the sahara just to check it out. i hung out for about three minutes and then sprinted back. i must have hurdled about a dozen people and stepped on a guys hand on accident. i don't care how fucked up/tired you are i just don't see how you can pass out INSIDE coachella. sleep on monday you fools.

amyzzz
02-25-2010, 03:11 PM
actually joloxx (sorry if thats not your name cant remember)
This made me laugh.

elChurro
02-26-2010, 06:52 AM
You can make them drink inside the fenced area but they'll puke and sleep everywhere else.

SPX_clothing
03-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Yes I stepped on an entire family of cholos who were laying down all night, staked out for the Cure. It was so dark that I tripped over the first guy, and then trampled about four other like sleeping in the grass infront of the barrior. These clowns had an area of like 15 feet staked out during My Bloody Valentine.. they were all sleeping. WTF!

Theijuiel
03-15-2010, 04:35 PM
I've almost tripped over a number of people who are just sitting down in the mass of crowds, both at the Sahara and Main stage, all during a show. If I can't see you, you're gonna get stepped on and getting stepped on by a 240lb viking isn't fun.

socalguy100
03-17-2010, 10:52 AM
Last year, I was walking to my car after the show and the parking lots were dark. I couldn't see much but I cut between two cars and tripped over something and fell flat on my face. Then I realized I had tripped over two guys who were lying on the ground together between the cars. I don't think they were doing anything other than crashing, but I didn't check too carefully. Apologized, picked up my broken Oakleys and went on my way.

lostsoul86
03-22-2010, 01:23 AM
One of my favorite people watching things to do is watching people crashed out on drugs at the Festival at night!

Come on peeps, you know what I'm talking about. They crash anywhere, along the fence, the grass, everywhere!

And I step on people each year coming off of drugs ( must be the evil pot! )

Goldenvoice needs to set up a "drug crashers" tent where people can come down without getting stepped on!

this is funny well i remember last year i went with my homegirl and her boyfriend ya threes company is me right ? but anywho we camped and at the end of the first night we all went into our tents to sleep and some dumb drunks steped on my friends boyfriends head they totally didnt care too i was still drinking but i heard these guys laughing and i immidiatly got up and out after them but i was so drunk and it was after lights out that i couldnt find the fuckers .... it wud hav been nice if they apologized thats all i wanted them to do but they just kept runing like bitches ..

redthreat
03-25-2010, 07:37 PM

you deserve a trophy for this statement.

insbordnat
03-26-2010, 06:42 AM

In 2001 they had a tent next to the Sahara that was just for chilling. As I recall there weren't too many people in it though at night...

edmond
03-27-2010, 10:05 PM
<a href="http://www.afefund.com/">Chicago apartment owners insurance</a>
<a href="http://www.afefund.com/">Chicago apartment building</a>

PC-2 Violence
03-27-2010, 10:18 PM
people say X too here

Only the cops...

billtino
03-28-2010, 11:31 PM
http://www.terrortube.com/gallery/files/1/8/army_of_darkness_witch.jpg

Sublime
03-29-2010, 08:50 AM
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/316263/2/istockphoto_316263-stepped-on-by-a-giant.jpg

donkey sex
03-29-2010, 10:04 AM
yes, on purpose

BeaverCat
03-29-2010, 10:24 AM
I tripped over a guy who was sleeping in the middle of the field during the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I feel on him really hard and he didn't even budge. I'm pretty sure I killed a man that day.