PDA

View Full Version : Tell you my terrible secret...

nationocean
03-12-2008, 02:00 PM
. . .

, , ,

nationocean
03-12-2008, 02:01 PM
oh and i will probably erase this message soon..

SFChrissy
03-12-2008, 02:03 PM
You don't seem like such an asshole after reading 'bout your fav 13 and changing your avie!!!

SFChrissy
03-12-2008, 02:04 PM
For Scooper49er and Edmontonian

Oh and my craziness! Since I was thirteen years old I've started a music countdown of my 13 favorite songs (oddly my favorite number)

. I think I did it every week or every other week when I had time.. Ready for the crazy part...

I still do it when i can and I've done it for over 12+ years..

FOR FUCK SAKE I AM CRAZY.

Even more crazy, I count each time a song and the artist is on my countdown.. so the craziest part... I can list my favorite bands in order BY song for over 12 years.. I have over 2,000 artists on that list..

Even crazier.. I've seen all of them live. I have seen over 2,500 bands live. My hearing is shot in my late twenties and I still go to over 100+ concerts a year to this day (now with nifty expensive earplugs). I work in music, write about music and live music.

I know, I am the big loser.. but I thought you should all know since I've never told anyone that..

Go ahead and make fun now.. But i know there are people on here that love music just as much as i do, so i appreciate you people out there..

oh and, dear jebus and santa.. thank you for aphex twin, today is a really special day for me.

Really???

PassiveTheory
03-12-2008, 02:04 PM
There's a confessions thread for crap like this.

jonnypark
03-12-2008, 02:05 PM
if you posted a few lists it may be easier to make fun of you

nationocean
03-12-2008, 02:06 PM
There's a confessions thread for crap like this.

Stop raining on my parade Passive I'm actually in a good mood today. No harm in one thread.. Compared to Randy's 100+ threads a day

paulb
03-12-2008, 02:07 PM
its ok...i have many terrible secrets...like i nearly cried watching a youtube video of Bad Religion acoustic, cause I wasnt at the concert.... sad times.

TomAz
03-12-2008, 02:07 PM
I think this is awesome. in a good way.

NiceArthur32
03-12-2008, 02:10 PM
i have a book where i write down the names of girls i have sex with...

i also include how, where, and sometimes why...

the sad part is that there are some names like "the girl in the alley" "the girl in the bathroom at the Anarchy" "the girl on the dancefloor at Narnia"...

so, its not weird that you have that list, its pretty cool....

i bet it trips you out when you look back and see that you had Hanson on the top of that list for three years...

SFChrissy
03-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Who the fuck is hanson...

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 02:12 PM
MM BOP

NiceArthur32
these guys
http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2007/m04/x93137363375571175.jpg

thestripe
have a book where i write down the names of girls i have sex with...

So the only name that you have writen down in this book is the nick-name you gave your Johnson?

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 02:13 PM

the sad part is that there are some names like "the girl in the alley" "the girl in the bathroom at the Anarchy" "the girl on the dancefloor at Narnia"...

i bet it trips you out when you look back and see that you had Hanson on the top of that list for three years...

Do you also have a list for good physicians

NiceArthur32
03-12-2008, 02:13 PM
So the only name that you have writen down in this book is the nick-name you gave your Johnson?

and my father's...

nationocean
03-12-2008, 02:14 PM

I have had KoRn on my top.. for shame i know.. but the first two albums just got replayed so much for me..

VAST was in my top 20 forever.. the birth soundtrack.. (Alexandre Desplat)

there are some other funny ones still stuck up there because the count is so high..

NiceArthur32
03-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Do you also have a list for good physicians

Good physicians? Theres no such thing...

but i work at a hospital, The Dr's hook me up with my doxycycline whenever I need it...

;)

SFChrissy
03-12-2008, 02:17 PM
MM BOP

these guys
http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2007/m04/x93137363375571175.jpg

How the hell would you want to know 'bout a family singing trio thats sooo lame???

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 02:20 PM
3 sisters man, god young women for the most part have bad taste in music

nationocean
03-12-2008, 02:20 PM
I am happy to announce that I never put hanson on my list. lol.

TomAz
03-12-2008, 02:21 PM
paging tessa to thread..

thestripe
03-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Let's see the list nationocean.

NiceArthur32
03-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Those were some good wholesome little girls who played their own instruments...

you dont see that anymore...

nationocean
03-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Let's see the list nationocean.

lol. it will take me a bit and it's on my home computer but i might post it for a little bit.. laugh and love and learn about my terrible music taste.. lol

thestripe
03-12-2008, 02:32 PM
nice

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 02:49 PM

you dont see that anymore...not true.
http://www.meridianhouston.com/Portals/Meridian/Bands/eisley.jpg
My favorite "girls-who-play-their-own-instruments" band Eisley.

chiapet
03-12-2008, 03:21 PM
I not only don't think this is a terrible secret, I'm somewhat jealous I didn't think of it. (And it would only prove what AWFUL taste I had like 15+ years ago).

nationocean
03-12-2008, 03:24 PM
I not only don't think this is a terrible secret, I'm somewhat jealous I didn't think of it. (And it would only prove what AWFUL taste I had like 15+ years ago).

it is quite scary to look back at those scribbled pages over a decade ago and i was like "what? i was listening to THEM??" so many random songs were my favorite and so many random song tangents on the list. but i do enjoy the memories. i shall keep them in a box till i grow old to show the grandkids.. :)

ThomThom
03-12-2008, 03:34 PM

you dont see that anymore...

Kings of Leon

sbessiso
03-12-2008, 05:40 PM

jesus christ, some nasty ass girls, no offense

BlackSwan
03-12-2008, 06:19 PM
this secret is vanilla, you just want people to like you more. and aren't you supposed to be at SXSW? if you are taking breaks from all your uber-cool exclusive partying to post on messageboards that says a lot.

NiceArthur32
03-12-2008, 06:25 PM
jesus christ, some nasty ass girls, no offense

you would be surprised to see what certain non-nasty or trashy women are capable of...

traviscanada
03-12-2008, 06:29 PM
3 sisters man, god young women for the most part have bad taste in music

Is your avatar Kimmy Gibbler?

JClemy
03-12-2008, 06:33 PM

You went to fucking Narnia to have sex! thats the chronic-what-cals of Narnia!

You screw through that damn wardrobe world!

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Is your avatar Kimmy Gibbler?

Yep

NiceArthur32
03-12-2008, 06:41 PM
You went to fucking Narnia to have sex! thats the chronic-what-cals of Narnia!

You screw through that damn wardrobe world!
funny thing is..

i was trippin on acid while at Narnia so when i started to come off it i realized i was balls deep in Aslam...

but of course i kept goin til i finished....

i wouldnt want to get blue balls or anything...

JClemy
03-12-2008, 06:44 PM
funny thing is..

i was trippin on acid while at Narnia so when i started to come off it i realized i was balls deep in Aslam...

but of course i kept goin til i finished....

i wouldnt want to get blue balls or anything...

I hear lion/Jesus figures don't leave you like that.

NiceArthur32
03-12-2008, 06:59 PM
so blasphemous!

sbessiso
03-12-2008, 07:02 PM
you would be surprised to see what certain non-nasty or trashy women are capable of...

i guess i would, i'm sure i'll never find out (hopefully)

and mr. pibb and red vines equals crazy delicious

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 08:45 PM
sigged.

humanoid
03-12-2008, 08:56 PM
this would only be interesting if the list were included....otherwise.....

JClemy
03-13-2008, 09:07 PM
i guess i would, i'm sure i'll never find out (hopefully)

and mr. pibb and red vines equal crazy delicious

yea well two, no six, no twelve, BAKERS DOZEN. You know that I'm cravin for those cupcakes cuzin!

canexplain
03-14-2008, 10:50 AM
I have had KoRn on my top.. for shame i know.. but the first two albums just got replayed so much for me..

VAST was in my top 20 forever.. the birth soundtrack.. (Alexandre Desplat)

there are some other funny ones still stuck up there because the count is so high..

vast, thats pretty cool ... a lot of people dont know who they ever are ... they were here a few weeks ago and we had to do something else, but we have seen them maybe 5 times .. a couple of years ago they seemed to hit here every few months or so .... good stuff .... i never kept any list or diary of my ladies .... but i still have my memories, one story i shared, the rest, nope ... x****