PDA

View Full Version : APHEX TWIN!!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

send me ctrpllrs
03-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Well San Diego rarely gets good things, so it evens out.

Ill_Eagle
03-12-2008, 12:05 AM
OH MOTHERFUCK YEAH

instinct
03-12-2008, 12:34 AM
it would be nice if Jack and Aphex Twin played at the same time.. Then Fatboy went on to close the mainstage.

Kali27
03-12-2008, 12:39 AM
This is the BEST thing to come home to after a night out...

OH MY F@%K...

never give up hope or faith...

thanks GV for restoring mine (in the whole universe for that matter)

suprefan
03-12-2008, 12:41 AM
Aphex has to go sunday, gotta have something to go against Mr Waters and its empty as it is. And Goldfrapp to Friday.

orbit
03-12-2008, 12:44 AM
Aphex has to go next to Modeselektor.

Kali27
03-12-2008, 12:45 AM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/shilohsks/windowlicker.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee54/appulliam/windowlicker.jpg

Kali27
03-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Aphex has to go sunday, gotta have something to go against Mr Waters and its empty as it is. And Goldfrapp to Friday.

please no...

MonsoonSeason
03-12-2008, 12:46 AM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/shilohsks/windowlicker.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee54/appulliam/windowlicker.jpg

horrifyling

Amneeziac
03-12-2008, 01:02 AM
http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/windowlicker_chick.jpg

paulb
03-12-2008, 01:16 AM
Ok, i just read 9 pages worth of replys...and all i gotta say is....

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fuckin add... Congrats GV....excellent excellent addition to the lineup... I cant wait for my ears to fuckin orgasm during his set.

psycobetabuckdown
03-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Well San Diego rarely gets good things, so it evens out.

SDU in NCAA tourney, Breeders, and great weather. What's to complain about? I guess the people...

psycobetabuckdown
03-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Ok, i just read 9 pages worth of replys...and all i gotta say is....

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fuckin add... Congrats GV....excellent excellent addition to the lineup... I cant wait for my ears to fuckin orgasm during his set.

Ditto, except for the orgasming part

PassiveTheory
03-12-2008, 01:53 AM
SDU in NCAA tourney, Breeders, and great weather. What's to complain about? I guess the people...

People actually heard about SDU making the NCAAs?... Holy shit, things DO actually change!...

Seriously, they'll be pitted against Duke or UCLA or someone kickass like that and get raped in the first round...

Kali27
03-12-2008, 02:13 AM

hey now... don't typecast... we're not all that bad... just like anywhere else, San Diego holds its share of diamonds...

paulb
03-12-2008, 02:20 AM
Ditto, except for the orgasming part

well, you know what I mean... it should be fun times.

PassiveTheory
03-12-2008, 02:25 AM
hey now... don't typecast... we're not all that bad... just like anywhere else, San Diego holds its share of diamonds...

Please... I never want to live there again.

SheriNOIR
03-12-2008, 02:58 AM
so whose Red Kross and Adele and whats that MAOM thing next to Kate Nash?

I wonder what day Aphex is on

Search 'Adele' 'chasing pavements' on youtube.
it's her new song.
she has quite a voice on her.

idrive1life
03-12-2008, 03:22 AM
I was'nt dreaming last night. APHEX TWIN! FUCK, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coldstart
03-12-2008, 03:53 AM
OMG. omfg. I revert anything bad I may have said in the last month or so. GV rocks, thank you for Aphex Twin.

Best Coachella ever!!!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-12-2008, 04:12 AM
OMG1!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU FUCKERS!!! YEAH!!! APHEX TWIN FRIDAY NIGHT BABY!!! THE POLO FIELDS ARE GOING TO FUCKING MELT!!! THIS IS THE TRICK IN HIS SLEEVE!!! WOO HOO!! I LOVE YOU GV!!

HunterGather
03-12-2008, 04:16 AM
I like just came home from work and on my main google page, one of my setup feeds is from Billboard.com and had to do a double take when I read "Aphex Twin and Goldfrapp added to Coachella", and knew this board would be a buzz :D :)

SWEEEEEETTTTTT

TonyWonder
03-12-2008, 05:03 AM
What the fuck is going on here. Coachella 08 is kicking my ass all over the place!!!!!

APHEX TWIN!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooot!

Fuck...I'm happy about this.

JSam67
03-12-2008, 05:40 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but I just started watching some YouTube vids of Aphex Twin for the 1st time. Holy shit! Looks like he'll be balls-crushingly good! Ridiculously better than FBS. Now I can really get excited for how my Friday night is gonna end.

woogie846
03-12-2008, 05:47 AM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I just found about this right now!

nationocean
03-12-2008, 06:48 AM
WOW! i'm gone all night at a concert and this happens! WOW WOW WOW!!!

Memorial_07
03-12-2008, 06:52 AM
where is the link?

ArcadeParade
03-12-2008, 06:52 AM
With this add I think I will be in the Sahara this year more than any other.

thanks GV!

thestripe
03-12-2008, 06:53 AM
This is the most diverse Coachella on record. I hope Aphex Twin doesnt conflict with Roger Waters.

Memorial_07
03-12-2008, 06:54 AM
never mind.
I found it.

shakermaker113
03-12-2008, 06:55 AM
let's hope a 'woodstock 94' doesn't happen on us (meaning, when promoters at woodstock cut aphex's set short, because they found out he forged the signature on his contract). Hehe.

wtf? why would they do that? did they find out the signature was forged part way through his set? that whole scenario just seems ridiculous. if he shows up to perform, who cares about a forged signature?

shakermaker113
03-12-2008, 07:03 AM
also, I'm surprised pitchfork haven't jumped on this one yet.

faxman75
03-12-2008, 07:10 AM
OMG1!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU FUCKERS!!! YEAH!!! APHEX TWIN FRIDAY NIGHT BABY!!! THE POLO FIELDS ARE GOING TO FUCKING MELT!!! THIS IS THE TRICK IN HIS SLEEVE!!! WOO HOO!! I LOVE YOU GV!!

BANNED

Aphxtwinin
03-12-2008, 07:19 AM
i forgot to say TAKE THAT APW! haha

GnarVee
03-12-2008, 07:20 AM
AWESOME. STILL WANT THE VOLTA

faxman75
03-12-2008, 07:24 AM
I would rather have Marilyn Manson than Mars Volta.

GnarVee
03-12-2008, 07:30 AM
I would rather have Marilyn Manson than Mars Volta.

marilyn manson---> Volta-----> me bangin your mom!

MAIN STAGE

COACHELLA 2009 FTW!

nicolelmt
03-12-2008, 07:32 AM
Okay seriously how can i get to Coachella? How can I get some free tickets? I must go now, this is just too good of a thing to pass up!

deeznutz
03-12-2008, 07:35 AM
I just pee'd my pants.

microcuts
03-12-2008, 07:39 AM
so whose Red Kross and Adele and whats that MAOM thing next to Kate Nash?

It's Mm and they're from Iceland. Unless you're talking about something else.

thestripe
03-12-2008, 07:40 AM
Okay seriously how can i get to Coachella? How can I get some free tickets? I must go now, this is just too good of a thing to pass up!

If you use the search option I think you kind find a thread where two rapists are giving away tickets to females only.

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 07:48 AM
If you use the search option I think you kind find a thread where two rapists are giving away tickets to females only.

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16104

thestripe
03-12-2008, 07:56 AM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16104

There it is. Fucking rapists.

Sexecutioner
03-12-2008, 08:20 AM

People actually heard about SDU making the NCAAs?... Holy shit, things DO actually change!...

Seriously, they'll be pitted against Duke or UCLA or someone kickass like that and get raped in the first round...

stop saying SDU, its USD bitches! Go Toreros!

and oh yea, go Aphex too.

nationocean
03-12-2008, 08:26 AM
i must say again.. APHEX FUCKING TWIN!!!!!!!!

dreams do come true..

orbit
03-12-2008, 08:27 AM

Yeah, too bad the guy said that contest for free tickets and free aids would end by march 1st.

Trick Loves The Kids
03-12-2008, 08:34 AM
plz no fatboy conflict

JSam67
03-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Won't it go FBS --> Aphex Friday night in the Sahara?

Trick Loves The Kids
03-12-2008, 08:37 AM
that would be s sick

HEADSTRUCK
03-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Won't it go FBS --> Aphex Friday night in the Sahara?

that would be perfect.....JJ will be so lonely

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 08:38 AM
I hope so. That's the only scenario where MAJOR conflict will not arise.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 08:39 AM
GV I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY ALREADY DETERMINED BUT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE PLEASE PUT APHEX TWIN IN THE SAHARA ON FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST JACK JOHNSON!

HEADSTRUCK
03-12-2008, 08:40 AM
GV I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY ALREADY DETERMINED BUT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE PLEASE PUT APHEX TWIN IN THE SAHARA ON FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST JACK JOHNSON!

i second this

Trick Loves The Kids
03-12-2008, 08:42 AM
ummmm I think most aphex fans are also jj fans

nbvwes
03-12-2008, 08:42 AM
oh shit, i just came in my pants...

betao
03-12-2008, 08:45 AM
No, this is how i'm calling it.

The sahara on friday night will be

Pendulum --> Fatboy Slim --> Aphex Twin

with JJ going against Fatboy (and maybe a bit of Aphex)

seriously. Pendulum to Fatboy to Aphex could possibly the greatest 3 act punch the sahara tent will ever see.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 08:48 AM
that's fine with me.

jtovar21
03-12-2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks again, GV. I will once again make my way back to the desert, 8th time! Just repurchased my 3 day pass. I knew it would be too good to pass.

Cdubby
03-12-2008, 08:50 AM
FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS

Sexecutioner
03-12-2008, 08:51 AM

seriously. Pendulum to Fatboy to Aphex could possibly the greatest 3 act punch the sahara tent will ever see.

that would be cool. but i kind of want to see the verve too, which might be one during one of those acts if that were the order.

betao
03-12-2008, 08:51 AM
that's fine with me.

Likewise. It will mean Pendulum vs The Verve (i'm guessing), but that will be an easy conflict for me.

As long as Battles doesn't play during the night, once Pendulum has gone on, then Friday Night will be perfect.

Cdubby
03-12-2008, 08:52 AM
that would be cool. but i kind of want to see the verve too, which might be one during one of those acts if that were the order.

same here, expect change "kind of want to see the verve" to cant miss for me, please no aphex/verve conflict, though i cant see this happening they are both rare shows

JSam67
03-12-2008, 08:54 AM

So you don't see Jack Johnson headlining? Interesting, here I thought he was, which was what caused a major uproar for about a month. Srsly though, if JJ even only plays 10:30-12:00 he'll be conflicting with Aphex and maybe a bit of FBS, I think you have it slightly backwards.

The bummer in the FBS --> Aphex (which I'm almost positive will happen) for a lot of people will be, when/where does Goldfrapp play? I've bought into them being at the OT, probably closing or 2nd to last, which would conflict with either FBS or Aphex (and/or quite possibly The Verve). Friday just got a helluva lot better and more crowded at the top.

betao
Trust me, GV won't put Aphex Twin against anyone major. Maybe JJ, but not anyone else.

Damn, if Aphex ends up on friday, just imagine if Madness was still on the bill, and the possible conflicts that could bring on Friday night.

nationocean

UNDERSTATEMENT!

nationocean
03-12-2008, 08:56 AM
but I'm also thinking he will play after JJ leaves the main stage.. like Tiesto did last year..

that would be weird.. JJ then Aphex..

betao
03-12-2008, 08:57 AM
So you don't see Jack Johnson headlining? Interesting, here I thought he was, which was what caused a major uproar for about a month. Srsly though, if JJ even only plays 10:30-12:00 he'll be conflicting with Aphex and maybe a bit of FBS, I think you have it slightly backwards.

The bummer in the FBS --> Aphex (which I'm almost positive will happen) for a lot of people will be, when/where does Goldfrapp play? I've bought into them being at the OT, probably closing or 2nd to last, which would conflict with either FBS or Aphex (and/or quite possibly The Verve). Friday just got a helluva lot better and more crowded at the top.

I never said JJ wasnt headlining. What makes you think he will play till midnight? I'm guessing he'll get the RHCP timeslot, with or without someone going on the mainstage after him. If Aphex is playing Friday, I don't think GV will let JJ play till midnight because of the conflicts it will cause beforehand. You may have Fatboy slim vs The Verve, and then Pendulum vs whoever goes on before that. That seems nasty.

Goldfrapp, if I had to guess, will play on Sunday. I don't think both them and Aphex will do Friday. Me guessing Sunday is based on a hunch I guess.

thelastgreatman
03-12-2008, 08:59 AM

You'd be amazed how not determined it all is through now.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 09:01 AM
Likewise. It will mean Pendulum vs The Verve (i'm guessing), but that will be an easy conflict for me.

As long as Battles doesn't play during the night, once Pendulum has gone on, then Friday Night will be perfect.

I would miss Pendulum to watch the Verve.

nbvwes
03-12-2008, 09:04 AM
but I'm also thinking he will play after JJ leaves the main stage.. like Tiesto did last year..

that would be weird.. JJ then Aphex..

or JJ then Fatboy with Aphex in the Sahara during JJ... that would make more sense... (with Pendulum during The Verve and someone low-key to close out the sahara while Slim's on the main)

shakermaker113
03-12-2008, 09:06 AM
I'm guessing he'll get the RHCP timeslot, with or without someone going on the mainstage after him.

funny how RHCP seem to own that slow now. despite the fact that Bjork held it in 02 with the chems to follow, Radiohead held it in 04 with nobody to follow, NIN in 05 with Black Star following. and didn't Depeche Mode also play this timeslot in 06?

I guess RHCP are the most recent.

betao
or JJ then Fatboy with Aphex in the Sahara during JJ... that would make more sense... (with Pendulum during The Verve and someone low-key to close out the sahara while Slim's on the main)

Hmmm. This is also a proposal I support.

I don't even want to imagine what will happen if Aphex ends up on Saturday.

shakermaker113

GV don't actually need to plan anything. we're doing it all for them.

betao
03-12-2008, 09:07 AM
funny how RHCP seem to own that slow now. despite the fact that Bjork held it in 02 with the chems to follow, Radiohead held it in 04 with nobody to follow, NIN in 05 with someone else (bauhaus?) following. and didn't Depeche Mode also play this timeslot in 06?

I guess RHCP are the most recent.

NIN had Black Star following after them in 05.

And people say RHCP because its the most recent, most familiar, and most talked about for some reason (probably because of Tiesto going on after him)

meyouseek
03-12-2008, 09:08 AM
9 pages already? Damn.

What's all this talk about conflicts? What the fuck could possibly keep you away from RDJ live? Don't even bother telling me cuz I'll only lose what little respect I have for you.

Sexecutioner
03-12-2008, 09:08 AM
I would miss Pendulum to watch the Verve.

i think i would too. ive been listening to a couple verve albums for the first time and really getting into them. they are slowly turning into a must see for me on friday.

shakermaker113
03-12-2008, 09:11 AM
And people say RHCP because its the most recent, most familiar, and most talked about for some reason (probably because of Tiesto going on after him)

lol. yeah I think you're right, it's actually Tiesto's fault. nobody made a big deal out of the headliner playing that time slot before Tiesto closed out the main stage.

Edmontonian
03-12-2008, 09:15 AM
OK so I'm sure this is clarified earlier in this thread but I really don't want/have time to go through the thread looking for the info.
So Why does everyone seem to think Aphex Twin is on Friday? I checked the lineup with the by day sorting link and it didn't have the new adds updated yet.. and I read the news release and didn't see anywhere a note on which days the new acts are going to play on. Did GV post this info somewhere or is it just conjecture? Do you guys know which night Goldfrapp will be? I would like to see both Aphex Twin and Goldfrapp (conflicts allowing... there are so many hot acts this year I will have to miss many).
When I read about the adds my first thought was that they would be added to Sunday which would explain why there was such a huge discrepancy in the # of bands (sunday has the fewest by far) this whole time... I figured Aphex Twin would probably close the Sahara Sunday and play during Roger Waters, I think this would cause less of an uproar than if they conflicted RW with Justice closing the Sahara (I know Aphex Twin is quite legendary, but in a popularity contest Justice wins out they're on fire right now and techno is losing its appeal in the eyes of the masses... Aphex Twin can generally be considered techno, yes? I'm never super sure with electronica genres...).

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 09:17 AM
We are just guessing about which day Aphex will play.

and Aphex Twin, along with 98% of the lineup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Justice

betao
03-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Well, we can rule out Saturday, because Saturday night does not need anything else happening. Most people think its a clusterfuck as it is.

So if you had to pick Friday or Sunday, look at the headliners. Most of this board despises JJ, so you can put a big sahara name on at the same time as that as opposed to Roger Waters. I think it'd be easy to schedule around all that on Friday as opposed Sunday.

Its somewhat logical I guess.

orbit
because saturday is already too packed with sahara acts, and we are assuming aphex would play there.

if he plays on friday, my wish times would be:

main stage: fatboy slim --> jack johnson or jack johnson ---> fatboy slim
outdoor: the verve ---> i dont care
sahara: anyone except pendulum ---> aphex

I only don't want the Verve playing against Pendulum or Aphex, that'd suck.

thelastgreatman
Oooooops, I just figured it out.

Fatboy closes the main. Aphex closes the tent, slightly staggered.

summerkid
03-12-2008, 09:19 AM
I don't think the day has been announced, but I'm with you in thinking that Aphex Twin will be on Sunday. Brooklyn Vegan did list Goldfrapp as playing on Friday.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Oooooops, I just figured it out.

Fatboy closes the main. Aphex closes the tent, slightly staggered.

wrong.

Edmontonian
03-12-2008, 09:20 AM
lol. yeah I think you're right, it's actually Tiesto's fault. nobody made a big deal out of the headliner playing that time slot before Tiesto closed out the main stage.

Don't forget in 2006 they had Depeche Mode headline and close the main stage early on Saturday, closed 9:00-10:30 so they wouldn't conflict with Daft Punk in the Sahara... I think Tiesto's main stage appearance was just an extension of that timing schedule motif, where they have a rock headliner followed by an electronica headliner to avoid conflicts and let the dance party end the night, but that way they didn't have to close down a stage early and can keep all stages going right to the end.

digitalface
03-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Damn, I guess we're all gonna have to buy tickets to this thing now.

Oh wait, we already did.

(secretly fucking ecstatic)

thelastgreatman
03-12-2008, 09:22 AM
wrong.

Fuck you. This isn't Russia, Danny. Is this Russia? This isn't Russia.

Edmontonian
03-12-2008, 09:25 AM
I wasn't trying to say Justice is better than Aphex Twin, you really can't compare an upstart electro duo with a legendary techno god... however I do think Justice are more popular especially with the kids these days and the Coachella crowd (new music just gets people going). So if GV had to conflict one of them with Roger Waters, I think it would be Aphex Twin.
For Friday they've already got Fatboy Slim, I think he's definitely Sahara headliner material and makes the perfect contrast to JJ.

sddoctor
03-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Aphex Twin! I can't wait! Thanks GV!

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Friday

APHEX VS JJ

Saturday

Kraftwerk and Portishead VS Above and Beyond and Junkie XL

Sunday

Roger Waters VS Justice

nationocean
03-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Friday

APHEX VS JJ

Saturday

Sunday

Roger Waters VS Justice

Doesn't look like any conflicts to me :)

summerkid
03-12-2008, 09:34 AM
they aren't going to put Justice against Roger Waters.

STALINZZZ
why not?

Cdubby
Friday

APHEX VS JJ

Saturday

Sunday

Roger Waters VS Justice

this has already been stated that it will not happen

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 09:35 AM
where?

rage patton
03-12-2008, 09:36 AM
There is no way GV are going to have Fatboy Slim and Aphex Twin conflict. No way. I also don't see why Fatboy Slim would be on the mainstage.
I say JJ closes the mainstage, and Aphex closes the tent. That means Fatboy will conflict with the Verve and Pendulum will conflict with The Raconteurs.
Then who knows what the fuck will be up with the outdoor theatre and the other tents.

Trust me, GV won't put Aphex Twin against anyone major. Maybe JJ, but not anyone else.

Damn, if Aphex ends up on friday, just imagine if Madness was still on the bill, and the possible conflicts that could bring on Friday night.

I agree. If Aphex Twin plays Sunday, there is no way he will be put up against Roger Waters.

Also, if Madness were still on the bill, they would win any/all conflicts on Friday. Even Aphex Twin.

shakermaker113
03-12-2008, 09:40 AM
I think fatboy slim would be great closing the main stage.

Don't forget in 2006 they had Depeche Mode headline and close the main stage early on Saturday, closed 9:00-10:30 so they wouldn't conflict with Daft Punk in the Sahara...

yes. see my earlier post in which I mentioned that. they also did the same for Radiohead in 04, avoiding a conflict with Kraftwerk.

rage patton
03-12-2008, 09:43 AM
I think fatboy slim would be great closing the main stage.

Really? Because the live videos I have seen, seem to me like they would be better suited in the Sahara. Plus, that would mean a Fayboy Slim/Aphex Twin conflict. Now, if this was Lolla or ACL, I would expect that. But I don't think GV would do that too us.

summerkid
03-12-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm still saying he's playing Sunday. Friday has gotten two big additions in Goldfrapp and Serj and Sunday hasn't gotten anything and has the least amount of acts.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 09:50 AM
OK how bout this:

Roger Waters ------> Aphex Twin VS Justice

Edmontonian
03-12-2008, 09:50 AM
No matter what, most of us are going to get F*cked by conflicts this year. It's inevitable. I say everyone should stop stressing about it and just listen to as much Coachella music as you can between now and then so that you are ready to make the decisions that need to be made. There are so many exceptional acts this year that you all should be listening to as much as you can for the next 43 days. There's nothing you can do and NO conflicts are out of the question... traditionally they've avoided conflicting acts in the first two lines of the lineup by day poster, but you can throw that out the window as of Sunday last year when they conflicted THREE sub-headliner acts (Paul Van Dyk, Happy Mondays and Manu Chao). Just relax and wait for the schedule and be comfortable knowing that no matter who you have to miss, the bands you end up seeing will be your top choices, your weekend will still be one of the most amazing weekends of your life, and every band you have to miss will end up allowing you to see someone else who they would have conflicted with had they been in a different time slot. Thats how Coachella works and its what makes it so unreal and unique among American festivals, because they keep all stages going all night to ensure that no matter what at all time slots everyone gets their choice out of five acts, so there will probably be at least one that you want to see. You don't even need to like the headliners to have an amazing time.

thelastgreatman
03-12-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm calling this before I leave for a few hours:

Friday.

Fatboy closes the main 10:50-12:00 while that Serj Tankian closing the Outdoor rumor comes true (if it does, if not switch with The Breeders below) at roughly the same time, and some smaller act playing the Sahara just like Evil Nine and Infected Mushroom last year.

JJ plays 9:15-10:30 or so, which is when Aphex and The Breeders will be going on, although those two will be staggered slightly as there's likely to be some demand minimal conflict

Verve on Main and Goldfrapp on Outdoor play the first true "night" sets.

The Raconteurs are probably the best performance of the day at sundown on the main.

gratytrainridesagain
That's not a very fair fight they're french they'd just lay down and die

re Stalinzzz

rage patton
Well then in that case... if he plays my Sunday guess is it will looks something like this:
Main: L&R --> Roger Waters
Sahara: Justice --> Modeselektor --> Aphex Twin

So Justice conflicts with L&R, and it avoid the Roger Waters conflict. It had Modeselektor playing during Waters, since that wouldn't be a huge conflict for a lot of people. Plus, it puts Modeselektor playing before Aphex Twin, and a lot of people probably like that idea. As well, after Roger Waters, everyone could run over and go see Aphex Twin, who would have just started or will be starting soon.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 09:52 AM
No matter what, most of us are going to get F*cked by conflicts this year. It's inevitable. I say everyone should stop stressing about it and just listen to as much Coachella music as you can between now and then so that you are ready to make the decisions that need to be made. There are so many exceptional acts this year that you all should be listening to as much as you can for the next 43 days. There's nothing you can do and NO conflicts are out of the question... traditionally they've avoided conflicting acts in the first two lines of the lineup by day poster, but you can throw that out the window as of Sunday last year when they conflicted THREE sub-headliner acts (Paul Van Dyk, Happy Mondays and Manu Chao). Just relax and wait for the schedule and be comfortable knowing that no matter who you have to miss, the bands you end up seeing will be your top choices, your weekend will still be one of the most amazing weekends of your life, and every band you have to miss will end up allowing you to see someone else who they would have conflicted with had they been in a different time slot. Thats how Coachella works and its what makes it so unreal and unique among American festivals, because they keep all stages going all night to ensure that no matter what at all time slots everyone gets their choice out of five acts, so there will probably be at least one that you want to see. You don't even need to like the headliners to have an amazing time.

Do you know where you are?

Edmontonian
03-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Sorry for the rant, I know making guesses is fun and helps get you excited, I just hope nobody is taking this and/or other message boards seriously because its all guesswork.

Boourns
03-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Would Modeselektor play for two hours like Roger Waters?

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Well then in that case... if he plays my Sunday guess is it will looks something like this:
Main: L&R --> Roger Waters
Sahara: Justice --> Modeselektor --> Aphex Twin

So Justice conflicts with L&R, and it avoid the Roger Waters conflict. It had Modeselektor playing during Waters, since that wouldn't be a huge conflict for a lot of people. Plus, it puts Modeselektor playing before Aphex Twin, and a lot of people probably like that idea. As well, after Roger Waters, everyone could run over and go see Aphex Twin, who would have just started or will be starting soon.

AHHHH I hate conflicts. A Modeselektor/Roger Waters conflict would kill...although not as much as an Aphex Twin Roger Waters conflict.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Sorry for the rant, I know making guesses is fun and helps get you excited, I just hope nobody is taking this and/or other message boards seriously because its all guesswork.

again you're preaching to the choir, man. we eat, sleep and breath coachella.

summerkid
03-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Something to take into consideration though is that Friday does have the least amount of Sahara acts when compared to Sunday and Saturday.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 10:00 AM
that is what I like to hear.

thelastgreatman
03-12-2008, 10:01 AM
I swear to god, I'd kill 21 million Russians if you would all stop talking about possible Roger Waters conflicts. THERE AREN'T GOING TO BE ANY.

Edmontonian
03-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Haha yeah I know i'm preaching to the choir, obviously I'm on here reading this so don't get me started on being obsessed with coachella. I've actually spent the last month listening to all my old and new albums by coachella artists and RATING every song (using the itunes 1-5 star rating system) by coachella artists so I could make a dvd which right now is sitting at just under 4 Gb of music that just includes the songs I gave five stars to. I did this so I could make the ultimate best of coachella playlist to put on shuffle, and to give the dvds to my friends who are also going so they wouldn't actually have to download and listen to the whole albums to get a decent taste of what these artists have got going on.

MarkO
03-12-2008, 10:03 AM
9 pages already? Damn.

What's all this talk about conflicts? What the fuck could possibly keep you away from RDJ live? Don't even bother telling me cuz I'll only lose what little respect I have for you.

I find him to be unlistenable.

summerkid
03-12-2008, 10:04 AM
I swear to god, I'd kill 21 million Russians if you would all stop talking about possible Roger Waters conflicts. THERE AREN'T GOING TO BE ANY.

yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if all the stages get shut down.

thelastgreatman
03-12-2008, 10:05 AM
You really shouldn't be. It's about 99 percent fucking fact. So shaddup about it everyone.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 10:06 AM
no it's not. I guarantee there will be other bands playing during roger waters.

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 10:07 AM
I really hope not I don't wanna share the awesomeness that is Waters with a bunch of people bitching who were bitching about it 4 months before

summerkid
03-12-2008, 10:07 AM
as it stands right now there are not enough bands on sunday to fill all 5 stages for a whole day.

Somewhat Damaged
03-12-2008, 10:08 AM
traditionally they've avoided conflicting acts in the first two lines of the lineup by day poster, but you can throw that out the window as of Sunday last year when they conflicted THREE sub-headliner acts (Paul Van Dyk, Happy Mondays and Manu Chao).

What are you talking about? PVD played before Happy Mondays. How the fuck could that be considered a conflict?

meyouseek
03-12-2008, 10:09 AM

Security! Throw this guy outta the thread!

Ok, maybe a couple of the Ventolin remixes take things a little far... but to call the entire RDJ catalog unlistenable???

summerkid
03-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Security! Throw this guy outta the thread!

Ok, maybe a couple of the Ventolin remixes take things a little far... but to call the entire RDJ catalog unlistenable???

word. avril 14th is fucking beautiful.
MBFXJw7n-fU

MarkO
03-12-2008, 10:18 AM
word. avril 14th is fucking beautiful.

It is but hardly representative of the majority of his work.

Hey, it's great to see so many of you happy over this guy added. Now you know how I'd be if Teenage Fanclub were ever added. lol.

nbvwes
03-12-2008, 10:44 AM
as it stands right now there are not enough bands on sunday to fill all 5 stages for a whole day.

well, friday @ Stagecoach doesn't have enough to fill TWO stages, much less four... but it's happening anyway...

shakermaker113
03-12-2008, 10:52 AM
You really shouldn't be. It's about 99 percent fucking fact. So shaddup about it everyone.

really? I'd be over the moon if it is, but I've not seen any evidence.

I think it's great that we're so worries about conflicts now. worries about conflicts are a sign of a strong lineup. (as opposed to the way many of us felt seven weeks ago...)

nationocean
03-12-2008, 10:59 AM

Come on MarkO.. i almost agree on everything you say..

but this.. i cannot.

PotVsKtl
03-12-2008, 11:08 AM
The other stages will not be shut down during Roger Waters. What the fuck would make you think that? There isn't even room to pack every attendee into one stage's space.

rage patton
03-12-2008, 11:12 AM
The other stages will not be shut down during Roger Waters. What the fuck would make you think that? There isn't even room to pack every attendee into one stage's space.

Im guessing there will be at least 2 stages open during Roger Waters. Someone in the Sahara, and someone in the gobi. But I wouldn't be surprised if all 5 were going at the same time either.

shakermaker113
03-12-2008, 11:15 AM
the other stages didn't shut down during rage last year, and those conflicts killed a lot of people. not to mention the crowds at those tents.

but still, we can hope.

HEADSTRUCK
03-12-2008, 11:17 AM
they did that at lolla last time i was there on sunday....i think its a good way to close the fest, everyone together and all

gmoneyak
03-12-2008, 11:22 AM
the other stages didn't shut down during rage last year, and those conflicts killed a lot of people. not to mention the crowds at those tents.

but still, we can hope.

I was glad there was other shit going on besides Rage, I stayed for two songs.. Pot is right, there's no fucking way to only have 1 stage open with the type of attendances that Coachella draws.

I'm still banking on Aphex playing Friday night.

send me ctrpllrs
03-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Nah, I'd rather have choices still. Don't want to be forced to watch a band or call it a night.

nationocean
03-12-2008, 11:36 AM
1P3Wc-37pC4

^ he is a god

I can't tell you how happy I am.. Aphex Twin now towers over everyone else at Coachella for me.. no one is even close.. (portishead is a distant second)

I am so happy I don't think I have anything to complain about on this board anymore.. so even better for everyone else, lol..

Lurker_in_a_tree
03-12-2008, 11:55 AM
If he plays Digeridoo, our brains will be splattered all over the field.
BiVe_4UVhEE
(not a video. just audio.)

scoop49er
03-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Haha yeah I know i'm preaching to the choir, obviously I'm on here reading this so don't get me started on being obsessed with coachella. I've actually spent the last month listening to all my old and new albums by coachella artists and RATING every song (using the itunes 1-5 star rating system) by coachella artists so I could make a dvd which right now is sitting at just under 4 Gb of music that just includes the songs I gave five stars to. I did this so I could make the ultimate best of coachella playlist to put on shuffle, and to give the dvds to my friends who are also going so they wouldn't actually have to download and listen to the whole albums to get a decent taste of what these artists have got going on.

i had to laugh reading this cuz i totally relate. here is my craziness:

i have songs from every pretty much every artist on the bill.

i make a huge box set of cd's in my car.

as i type this i am now going through the songs to pick my favorites and make a master box set of cd's

i mkae copies for me , my wife, and a friend who is going.

honestly i love that part of it cuz i discover so much music this way! so im with ya 100 percent!

aphex twin! come to daddy is one of the best videos ever. period!

rage patton
03-12-2008, 12:10 PM

but still, we can hope.

There are a lot of people who don't care about Roger Waters this year, and GV has never, ever had all the stages shut down for one band ever before, and if they didn't do it for Rage, they aren't going to do it for Roger Waters. Im guessing a semi-big name in the Sahara during Waters (Modeselektor? Danny Tenalia?) and some other small-ish type act in Gobi or Mojave. Murs perhaps? The Cool Kids? Sons & Daughters?

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 12:11 PM
They shut down everyone but Mogwai for Madonna.

betao
03-12-2008, 12:11 PM

Mogwai vs Madonna

best conflict ever!

shakermaker113
03-12-2008, 12:29 PM

eh... not really. they shut down the main stage. the gobi and the mojave just had their regular set-change times while she was playing. there was still a little overlap with other artists. it was only the main stage that had a conspicuous gap.

http://www.coachellarecordings.com/images/2006/coachella06_settimes_sun.jpg

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 12:30 PM
There were no other conflicts with Madonna except Mogwai.

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 12:30 PM
So STFU.

ivettedeleon
03-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Okay, we need to all figure out what day they are playing.... cause first off.. i wasn't even going to go this year but now that they added Aphex Twin, how can i NOT!!!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-12-2008, 12:46 PM
we are hoping for Friday....please make it Friday....what a great way to end Friday....

msklvr
03-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Aphex needs to be Friday opposite JJ.

Shit, this has probably been said a million times.

nationocean
i had to laugh reading this cuz i totally relate. here is my craziness:

i have songs from every pretty much every artist on the bill.

i make a huge box set of cd's in my car.

as i type this i am now going through the songs to pick my favorites and make a master box set of cd's

i mkae copies for me , my wife, and a friend who is going.

honestly i love that part of it cuz i discover so much music this way! so im with ya 100 percent!

aphex twin! come to daddy is one of the best videos ever. period!

I am home here with my music crazies. It makes me feel great that there are people out there like me who have an unhealthy obsession with music.

For reals. It means a lot.

gratytrainridesagain
I watched the Editors than ran quick to see Mogwai

msklvr
03-12-2008, 12:51 PM
I watched the Editors than ran quick to see Mogwai

That was exactly what I did also. I thanked Madonna inside my head the entire time. I was right up front for Editors and right up front for Mogwai who melted my face off. My face is still partially melted to this day.

I think Aphex Twin will melt it the rest of the way off.

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 12:57 PM
I made the Madonna mistake. I regret that, but I did leave early enough to get a decent spot for Massive Attack.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-12-2008, 12:58 PM
I made the Madonna mistake. I regret that, but I did leave early enough to get a decent spot for Massive Attack.

It's okay Amy, I made the madonna mistake too...

nationocean
03-12-2008, 01:02 PM
It's okay Amy, I made the madonna mistake too...

I think everyone made the madonna mistake, there wasn't much of a choice.. but yeah, you got to get closer to massive if you left early

paulb
03-12-2008, 01:04 PM
why the fuckin Sahara for Madonna?

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Cause the fuckin sahara was huge that year and she is a dance artist

nationocean
03-12-2008, 01:11 PM
why the fuckin Sahara for Madonna?

yeah. plus she was so freaking late...

but i think there has been enough madonna hate threads about that..

I still remember walking away as she said.. "This is my uh.. first festival!" or something.. and I was like what?

MarkO
03-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Madge could have been a highlight but she let herself down a lot.

nationocean
03-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Madge could have been a highlight but she let herself down a lot.

I agree. She could have impressed a lot of people that day.. I actually liked her production on her last album. So many people were hot and tired and smashed together waiting for her.. It just sucked so bad when she didn't give anything to the crowd to feed off of or cheer for.. But that's madonna for ya..

sddoctor
03-12-2008, 01:26 PM
I skipped Madonna for Editors/Mogwai/Massive Attack. I saw those crowds coming out of Editors and headed the other way.

MarkO
03-12-2008, 01:29 PM
I stayed for all of editors, tried to make my way over to MAdonna and didn't get too far. I stayed for a few mins then went over to Massive ...

MarkO
03-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Sorry for the thread derail.

nationocean
03-12-2008, 01:35 PM
^ it's okay.. here I will post this to get us back on track.. heh :)

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9945/aphextwin1cz1.jpg

malcolmjamalawesome
03-12-2008, 01:49 PM
Uh, more like Gayphex Twin.

Mr.Nipples
03-12-2008, 01:51 PM
ed banger sucks...

malcolmjamalawesome
03-12-2008, 01:53 PM
ed banger sucks...

Agreed.

Somewhat Damaged
03-12-2008, 01:54 PM
My regret with Madonna was that we left the Yeah Yeah Yeahs early to get a "good spot." We missed the last 3-4 YYY songs and didn't even make it into the tent. Then she went on half an hour late and played for 10 minutes over, meaning that even though we hightailed it to the main stage, we still missed the first Massive Attack song. Leaving early wasn't really an option because we were so far in, it would've taken probably as long to get out of there, and besides, the girl I went with decided to do so only after Madonna's addition to the lineup.

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 01:55 PM
he is srsly creepy-looking.

boredofcanada
03-12-2008, 01:56 PM
just thinking about all the "it'll never happen cause i know everything about coachella" threads a few weeks ago makes me laugh......so hyped that aphex got added.....

Foucault
03-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Recommendations?

Haven't listened much to Aphex Twin since that really early ambient collection. Any recommendation for his recordings, especially those that might sound something like he'll sound live?

Thx!

boyalien0
03-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Aphex won't play Friday, no way will anyone but Fatboy Slim close out the night. He'll be on Sunday. So Sahara "headliners" go : Fatboy, Kraftwerk, Aphex.

HEADSTRUCK
03-12-2008, 02:25 PM
poster wont be updated until tomorrow, sorry graphics person has gone home for the day.

what day they are on will be added to line up page as soon as I find out.

are they not gunna be added to poster today either?

*waits to see what day they are added to*

I bet GV is just loving how this thread has everyone guessing and 400+ replys and 5000+ views in less then 24hrs.......

menikmati
03-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Kraftwerk isn't playing the Sahara, according to that mysterious press conference that was held.

HEADSTRUCK
03-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Aphex won't play Friday, no way will anyone but Fatboy Slim close out the night. He'll be on Sunday. So Sahara "headliners" go : Fatboy, Kraftwerk, Aphex.

KRAFTWERK WILL PLAY THE MAIN STAGE

paulb
03-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Kraftwerk isn't playing the Sahara, according to that mysterious press conference that was held.

did you not listen to it live or something? where were you!?

JonnyM
03-12-2008, 02:38 PM
omg, if aphex plays sunday, and i get to see in order: simian, justice, aphex......life will be complete!

ThomThom
03-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Pendulum----->Fatboy---->Aphex

over

Simian----->Justice----->Aphex

Aphex plus anything Ed Banger would anger me. I pray to god Aphex is on Friday.

HEADSTRUCK
03-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Pendulum----->Fatboy---->Aphex

over

Simian----->Justice----->Aphex

Aphex plus anything Ed Banger would anger me. I pray to god Aphex is on Friday.

agreed

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 02:49 PM
I think that Friday arrangement is a good call.

PotVsKtl
03-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Justice does not deserve to open for Aphex Twin. They don't deserve to be on the same stage.

CalmerThanYou
03-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Justice does not deserve to open for Aphex Twin. They don't deserve to be on the same stage.

Don't piss this dude off...
http://www.gayliberation.net/press/2007/0117wct_mlk/BLACK_GAYS_FOR_JUSTICE.jpg

menikmati
03-12-2008, 03:26 PM
did you not listen to it live or something? where were you!?

I was probably working. What radio stations even broadcasted something like that? How long did it last for?

firesuite
03-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Hahahahaha! Oh man...

Somewhat Damaged
03-12-2008, 03:29 PM
It was a Mexican radio station. Everyone in chat was listening to it online. It was maybe half an hour long, a little longer, I don't remember.

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 03:37 PM
I was in chat waiting for people to dictate what Paul was saying. Of course Jack Johnson was a shock....

boarderwoozel3
03-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Kudos to GV. I didn't think there would be any big adds but they came through. This lineup is great.

Cancersticks1
03-12-2008, 04:13 PM
This news cured my hangover.

boarderwoozel3
03-12-2008, 04:19 PM
It was a Mexican radio station. Everyone in chat was listening to it online. It was maybe half an hour long, a little longer, I don't remember.

Pretty badass how everyone was listening live and responding to each of Paul's sentences. The board was so slow from the insane traffic.

brycerosen
03-12-2008, 04:30 PM
are dates for the adds still unknown

sbessiso
03-12-2008, 04:36 PM
*sigh* even more research??

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 04:39 PM
*sigh* even more research??

I can't believe people on this board aren't familiar with Aphex. I know he wasn't huge (over here) but he has played a very important role in electronic music.

sbessiso
03-12-2008, 04:42 PM
i'm just slowly (very slowly) getting into electronic, I never heard of underworld before this message board, i'm in a bubble, everyone here seems stoked, i'm sure i'll like them, but damn, I was hoping for some modest mouse, yeah yeah yeahs, or the hives, something rock-y

sedduh
03-12-2008, 04:44 PM

brycerosen
03-12-2008, 04:44 PM
when was the last time Aphex Twin played in the U.S.?

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 04:45 PM
I think 2002

sedduh
03-12-2008, 04:45 PM

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 04:51 PM
I had a friend who saw aphex twin open for bjork back in 96 or so. How epic would that have been?

orbit
03-12-2008, 05:01 PM
that was in the Post tour. he also opened for bjork on 2003.

amyzzz
03-12-2008, 05:08 PM
So he likes Bjork but not Radiohead. Hmm. We know his answer on that poll.

shakermaker113
03-12-2008, 05:11 PM
everyone into music comes across aphex twin sooner or later.

whether they like him or not is another matter.

nationocean
03-12-2008, 05:11 PM
I can't believe people on this board aren't familiar with Aphex. I know he wasn't huge (over here) but he has played a very important role in electronic music.

It is pretty amazing that people don't know. I mean the man pioneered a genre, inspired a generation of music video directors, loved and reveered by his musical peers.

I think it is quoted somewhere that the transition from Ok Computer to Kid A was because Thom was listening to Aphex Twin and wanted to go in that direction..

Daft Punk has cited Aphex as an inspiration..

I mean really people.. look into it and jump on the Aphex Twin bandwagon already!

Sexecutioner
03-12-2008, 05:28 PM
I think it is quoted somewhere that the transition from Ok Computer to Kid A was because Thom was listening to Aphex Twin and wanted to go in that direction..

this makes me want to jump in my delorean and go back in time to kill aphex twin.

brycerosen
03-12-2008, 06:41 PM
didnt aphex twin do the music for salad fingers?

gratytrainridesagain
03-12-2008, 06:43 PM

a couple and I think Boards Of Canada did some as well

sbessiso
03-12-2008, 06:44 PM
salad fingers, like that cartoon?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

menikmati
03-12-2008, 06:45 PM
the music is mainly from Boards of Canada, with some Aphex Twin and Brian Eno on some episodes as well.

sbessiso
03-12-2008, 06:46 PM
the shit traumatized me, especially after watching it for the first time on acid

sedduh
03-12-2008, 06:47 PM

Sonicifyouwantit
03-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Don't piss this dude off...
http://www.gayliberation.net/press/2007/0117wct_mlk/BLACK_GAYS_FOR_JUSTICE.jpg

I dont think he has it that bad, now on the other hand an overweight handicapped black lesbian muslim...she probably has a hard time.

humanoid
03-12-2008, 08:10 PM
I've been into Aphex Twin forever and had no idea this many people were so into him..

bullokz
03-12-2008, 08:50 PM
ed banger sucks...

Word.

betao
03-12-2008, 08:53 PM
It appears Aphex and Goldfrapp have found their ways on the poster...

http://www.coachella.com/images/mainPoster.jpg

bmack86
03-12-2008, 08:54 PM
DeathCab above Aphex. I've never really thought Death Cab were that huge, but i'm impressed.

mysnakesashark
03-12-2008, 08:55 PM
apparently not on the version u posted

PassiveTheory
03-12-2008, 08:55 PM
DeathCab above Aphex. I've never really thought Death Cab were that huge, but i'm impressed.

You just had to say it, Bryan... Here comes the hate...

betao
03-12-2008, 08:56 PM
apparently not on the version u posted

umm, are you referring to the one I posted?

thelastgreatman
03-12-2008, 08:57 PM
I think their last album sold pretty fucking well. Aphex is not too radio-friendly, and he hasn't played in the US so much that it kinda helps and hurts his placement.

For the record, he better just play his fucking heavy industrial/techno/whatever fucking evil machinations and leave the IDM back in England. Sorry guys, but fuck that shit.

STALINZZZ
you could say that for MMJ as well. At least justice is billed lower.

mysnakesashark
yes, not trying to be mean, just pointing out

bmack86
03-12-2008, 08:58 PM
I read a review of a recent show, and he did all sorts of unexpected stuff, like playing samples of Northern Soul and doing a cutup version of a Streets song that makes Mike Skinner talk about how bad he is and how he is going to kill himself.

betao
03-12-2008, 08:59 PM
yes, not trying to be mean, just pointing out

if you're referring to the one I posted... aphex twin and goldfrapp are both on it.

bmack86
03-12-2008, 08:59 PM
and, My Morning Jacket are on the same line. I wouldn't have expected that either. In my fucked up world, he would be on the same level as Kraftwerk and Portishead, so it's interesting to see that's not the case.

mysnakesashark
03-12-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm so confused...I've been told my vision sucks but I'm normally very good with reading

thelastgreatman
03-12-2008, 09:02 PM
He's a Sahara act. Lower billing. Plus, guys, c'mon, Aphex is rather a niche artist. About as big of a niche as you can get, but pretty fucking select.

orbit
03-12-2008, 09:06 PM
For the record, he better just play his fucking heavy industrial/techno/whatever fucking evil machinations and leave the IDM back in England. Sorry guys, but fuck that shit.

techno and gabba.

mysnakesashark
03-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Just so I don't look stupid...please tell me you edited the pic, betao, I feel crazy right now

drugks Gillespie
03-12-2008, 09:12 PM
well, well, well. Stay away from the website for a week and look what happens. Aphex mothafucking Twin. This is shaping up to be a mind blowing festival. A month and a half. Aphex Twin! Are you fucking kidding me? Never actualy thought this would happen. I suppose it's something I won't believe until I see. Bet your life I don't miss this set.

orbit
03-12-2008, 09:13 PM
he played some amazing unreleased track in his Manchester show last december. vocoder, few vocals, detuned synths, something analord-afxish. hopefully he will throw us some nice surprises.

Wheres the beef?
03-12-2008, 09:14 PM
I read a review of a recent show, and he did all sorts of unexpected stuff, like playing samples of Northern Soul and doing a cutup version of a Streets song that makes Mike Skinner talk about how bad he is and how he is going to kill himself.

Tits.

DaFunkyPrecedent
03-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Friday has enough in the Sahara. Fatboy can headline that. Saturday is full. Sunday needs something to close (and I don't mean Justice).

well...sorry to burst your BUBBLE...but JUSTICE will close. sorry. end of question.

rage patton
03-12-2008, 09:15 PM
This newest version of the poster looks a lot better. Everything about it, just looks better. And I wonder why they haven't anounced what days Aphex Twin, Goldfrapp and Red Kross are playing.

betao
Just so I don't look stupid...please tell me you edited the pic, betao, I feel crazy right now

haha. sorry man, you should feel crazy.

PassiveTheory

Got a clip or anything?

drugks Gillespie
I don't expect it from him, but a dj or two should show some love and drop windowlicker as a tribute. James Zebiela might do it.

mysnakesashark
03-12-2008, 09:16 PM
I didnt NOT edit the pic.

haha thank you, I can now go back to sanity

DaFunkyPrecedent
03-12-2008, 09:17 PM
and, My Morning Jacket are on the same line. I wouldn't have expected that either. In my fucked up world, he would be on the same level as Kraftwerk and Portishead, so it's interesting to see that's not the case.

so ignorant...just wait. just fuckin wait.

DaFunkyPrecedent
03-12-2008, 09:40 PM
what do you do at one of his shows? im kinda currious....

bmack86
03-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Got a clip or anything?
I just read a review, I didn't hear it.

so ignorant...just wait. just fuckin wait.
How is that ignorant? Help me out here

orbit
03-12-2008, 09:45 PM

try to decipher the tracklist.

Sexecutioner
03-12-2008, 09:54 PM

haha, i was wondering the same. i mean, his albums are cool for what they are...ambient/weird shit to chill to or whatever, but do people actually dance to his sets? i guess if he busts out weird shit thats nothing like his albums, than it could be cool.

Sexecutioner
03-12-2008, 09:55 PM
try to decipher the tracklist.

wow...that sounds fun! :rolleyes

DaFunkyPrecedent
03-12-2008, 09:58 PM
I just read a review, I didn't hear it.

How is that ignorant? Help me out here

Cause MMJ are off the fuckin hook! dont you get it?! you'll see, you'll see. They will steal coachellas electro hearts with dirty, loud, guitars and vocals that will make you feel like your walking on heavens golden shore.

Dont get me wrong, I FUCKIN LOVE APHEX TWIN!!!

bmack86
03-12-2008, 10:01 PM
I love MMJ, but I don't put them on the same level, in terms of influence or in terms of recognition, as Aphex Twin. But, that's my fucked up understanding of popularity. I'm really excited to see MMJ.

bmack86
03-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Also, here's that live review

Review: Pop: Aphex Twin Barrowlands, Glasgow 3/5

David Peschek
Thursday May 4, 2006
The Guardian

"I expected something out of this world," says a woman in the crowd, "but this is too danceable," and she inflects the final word as if unsure whether it's a complaint or a compliment.
Such is the mystique surrounding Richard James, aka Aphex Twin , intensely private, super-prolific twister of electronic music into alien shapes, that you want his new music to sound like nothing on earth - a terrible burden for any artist to bear.

Barely visible behind his laptop, James has an unenviable task. Metal-heads, jonesing ravers, electro-nerds and serious, Wire-reading types jostle in Barrowlands, a historic rock venue that's wrong for this kind of show. While there are plenty of people who have been dancing from the beginning, when the music is more about rupture than rhythm, there's an equal amount who seem bewildered, and a few perplexed customers yelling abuse at the stage.
For James, this set is probably comparatively unchallenging. He has been known to play sheets of sandpaper, and his sets supporting Bjork a couple of years ago were a barrage of galvanisingly horrible, formless noise. He plays what might be an obscure Prince remix, the odd selection from his Analord series of 12-inches - basically old-school rave with an incredibly elegant sheen - and a less than charitable Streets cut-up in which Mike Skinner is made to say: "I'm really shit but oh my gosh I don't know it, I should absolutely be shot."

He also plays an enormous amount of breathtakingly beautiful music that could only very loosely be called electro. The audience are never quite sure where it's going - the first really big cheer is for a briefly surfacing Northern Soul horn riff, cast into the melee like a rope to a drowning man. Snatches of blissful melody bubble up and are pulled under, and the crowd surge and retreat, latching on to what they can.

DaFunkyPrecedent
03-12-2008, 10:08 PM
I love MMJ, but I don't put them on the same level, in terms of influence or in terms of recognition, as Aphex Twin. But, that's my fucked up understanding of popularity. I'm really excited to see MMJ.

I hear ya, what APHEX TWIN has done for electronica and music in general over the last 15 years is monumental. But why MMJ is high on the bill, is cause they're really entertaining and kinda popular. APHEX...not so much.

luckyface
03-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Wait, what!??? Goldfrapp and Aphex Twin? Gone for 4 days and we get two monster adds! I got to leave town more often.

STALINZZZ
03-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Aside from the miniature mosh pit, which I dont think will happen at Coachella these people appear to be dancing and having fun.

sg1yrH3d35A

orbit
03-12-2008, 10:37 PM
wow...that sounds fun! :rolleyes

well yeah, it's fun for some people. not everything is jump up and down in ecstasy while listening some upbeat.

i was planning on recording this Aphex show, but I don't think I could get the extra help from the sound guy. and besides i dont have $600 to afford the equipment.

orbit
03-12-2008, 10:39 PM
also, does anyone remember what time did squarepusher play in 2001?

bmack86
03-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Now, this begs the question...
Will he be doing a live or DJ set? I hope it's live.

summerkid
03-12-2008, 10:53 PM
also, does anyone remember what time did squarepusher play in 2001?

he played during the day i know that from watching the dvd.

jtovar21
03-12-2008, 11:01 PM
I would think he would be doing a DJ set. I'd put money on him being definitely in the Sahara tent. He never really plays "live" per se. He's too lazy for that. He'll definitely have his laptop in tow, and will most likely play some of his own tunes but also other producer's tunes, hence DJ SET.

bmack86
03-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Apparently he does live sets, just hasn't done them in awhile.

infect ME
03-12-2008, 11:33 PM

watch this video bryce. Enjoy. NOTE: PROBABLY NSFW.

http://www.fat-pie.com/milkman.htm