PDA

View Full Version : Anyone staying at Indian Palms Country Club?

Rogant
03-11-2008, 05:49 PM
A bunch of us are staying at a condo in the Indian Palms Country Club this year. We get in thursday day and are looking for something to do at night.

I'm hoping the Indian Palms CC will be packed with fellow concert goers and it'll be easy to meet some cool people and drink the night away.

HEADSTRUCK
03-11-2008, 05:53 PM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15125

this is what i am doing thursday nite

housemother
03-12-2008, 08:08 AM
Good luck! Indian Palms is a gated, guarded, golfing retirement community! not much action here.

Suffacated
03-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Good luck! Indian Palms is a gated, guarded, golfing retirement community! not much action here.

Gated and guarded don't mean a fucking thing!
We've still got beaners, trailer trash, posers and lemmings behind the guarded gates.
Looking for action, try the laundry room by the pool area.
The retired community golfers often meet there to stroke their putters, swap lies and blow Chuck N.
If you are lucky enough to live here, you'll know who Chuck N. is.

Rogant....
There's lots of people here for Coachella.
It's easy in and out till midnight.
IPCC sometimes closes the Monroe st. gate.
We'll be directed to the Jackson st. gate which is on the East side of the property.

Rogant
03-13-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the input-

I'm thinking about checking out the filter party thursday night- the reviews of years past have been good

firesuite
03-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Suffacated, what's the best way to get to the festival? I'm coming with a lot of friends, and driving multiple cars just to wait in line every day sounds super shitty. How far is the actual walk?

Pixiessp
03-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the input-

I'm thinking about checking out the filter party thursday night- the reviews of years past have been good

here is a perfect opportunity for Sonic to extol the virtues of the Filter party. where are you Sonic?

nationocean
03-13-2008, 11:07 AM
A bunch of us are staying at a condo in the Indian Palms Country Club this year. We get in thursday day and are looking for something to do at night.

I'm hoping the Indian Palms CC will be packed with fellow concert goers and it'll be easy to meet some cool people and drink the night away.

Yes I will be there. and indeed, good luck trying to cause trouble or be loud at night.. They will kick you out so fast.