PDA

View Full Version : SHITTERS.....

CalgaryRepresent
01-30-2007, 03:06 PM
how bad? tell me, i can take it...

shmamber
01-30-2007, 03:20 PM
LOL.

It was really bad in 2004. It has gotten steadily better since then, in my opinion, and quite honestly the situation wasn't that bad last year. As far as portapotties go, that is. Who knows how it'll be with 3 days this year instead of 2, but 2004 was the only year that I've gone (and this will be my 4th) that it stood out as being a problem.fgdfg

JustSteve
01-30-2007, 03:22 PM
here's a pic i took in '05!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/forgotaboutsteve/crap.jpg

shmamber
01-30-2007, 03:38 PM
*speechless*

CalgaryRepresent
01-30-2007, 03:40 PM
damn... that terrible. how the hell does a guy go all day without you know... shitting?

Disco!
01-30-2007, 05:28 PM
A better question would be how does a guy go 3 days without shitting.

A:Immodium

AEversW
01-30-2007, 05:36 PM
A better question would be how does a guy go 3 days without shitting.

A:Immodium

hahaha thats what i do...just take immodium or pepto in the morning.

Mr.Nipples
01-30-2007, 05:45 PM
looks like someone dropped their stash

daughterxofxexile
01-30-2007, 06:07 PM

YOU BASTARD I WAS EATING DINNER lAUGHS

R3d Snapper
01-30-2007, 06:26 PM
oh god why would you take a pic of that, im guessing you're a fan of tubgirl

Barbara, the ninja
01-30-2007, 06:34 PM
*shudder*

how can someone miss if they're sitting down!?!??!?!

/vomit

devilray223
01-30-2007, 06:35 PM
yes, the infamous http://www.tubgirl.com

Mr.Nipples
01-30-2007, 06:38 PM
rub-a-dub...i just shit in the tub!

Adam2uBer
01-30-2007, 07:22 PM
HAHAHA OMG!! THATS MY SHIT!!!!

Just kidding. I didn't go '05.

But who in the hell shits all over the seat?

DeltaSigChi4
01-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Someone who has no aim.

I've been to war, and I've never seen something as horrendous as that.

E

garrett222
01-30-2007, 09:13 PM
i think i saw that toilet in 06...never cleaned it i guess..

CalgaryRepresent
01-31-2007, 07:08 AM
so basically for the duration of the festival the portos never get cleaned? sick....

scottierock
01-31-2007, 07:18 AM
That pic is just rude

bartelby
01-31-2007, 07:28 AM
they get cleaned mid-day or so each day...they aren't THAT bad but they are festival toilets after all...

the worst part is all the heat - kind of creates a 'poop stew' in there...best to hold your breath

Boourns
01-31-2007, 08:19 AM

Sick, dude. Seeing that pic made me smell shit.

The toilet trailers are nice during the first couple hours of the day, but later on they get...well, like the one in your pic.

I don't know which is worse: taking a dump late in the afternoon and having my shit connect to a pile of shit in the portapotty, and I had to wiggle myself loose, or the mud butt I had for the rest of the day.

dekr510
01-31-2007, 10:04 AM
just take a shit right next to your tent! problem solved. lol

GTI_GRL
02-01-2007, 01:01 AM
The portapotties were cleaned like every 4 hours. Sunday was the worse smelling, to many people? not cleaned as often?

foto_synthesis
02-01-2007, 08:50 AM
The portapotties were cleaned like every 4 hours. Sunday was the worse smelling, to many people? not cleaned as often?

Wow, that's nothing. You should see the port-o-potties at Ultra Music Festival here in Miami. Imagine 40,000 attendees, and 90% suffer from the xtcy shits. LOL:poo

captncrzy
02-01-2007, 10:33 AM
I was really impressed with the trailer toilets. Only in one the air conditioning was broken so it was like going poo in hell.

Mr.Nipples
02-01-2007, 10:42 AM
anyone ever watch that episode of the simpsons where nelson fucks with that digestion model that barts mom made and connects the lower intestine to the mouth and says "look, i ended world hunger!"...theres your solution.

bartelby
02-01-2007, 10:50 AM
ha ha

DodgerBlues
02-03-2007, 02:09 PM
IMMODIUM!!!!! i toook them when going camping with some really hot chicks one time and i didnt shit for 3 days. Once i got home i shit up a storm that took out the power for blocks!!!

Sexecutioner
02-03-2007, 03:14 PM
I don't know which is worse: taking a dump late in the afternoon and having my shit connect to a pile of shit in the portapotty, and I had to wiggle myself loose, or the mud butt I had for the rest of the day.

that is so rank dude! awesome!

John Peel is My Co-pilot
02-03-2007, 07:44 PM
I got really bad stomach cramps at Lolla in 05, so I HAD to go, against my best wishes. The one I went into wasn't that foul smelling - at least not until I had finished!

I wanted to run away as far as I could, so that the next guy in line wouldn't think I was Satan crapping. Unfortunately, I left my sunglasses on the little shelf so I had to wait patiently for him to finish so I could get them. The look on his face when he saw me on the way out was priceless!

I used to think this story was at least partly gross until I saw the post that mentioned the Porta-Potty that fell over!!
There's always someone worse off than yourself...

SojuGorae
02-04-2007, 01:30 AM
Get rid of that fucking picture. It's burned into my brain now and I can't get it out.

ivankay
02-04-2007, 03:54 AM
i can't say i have had a horrible experience that made me utterly miserable when nature called. i have seen regular cleaning done while walking by and waiting. That picture on the previous page is just luck of the draw (good or bad luck? guess perspective determines that).

i took an odd picture in one of the porta potties outside the entrance in 2004 (maybe someone with the same artistic motiff from the Pic-Asso responsible for the material for the picture on page one): it was a used feminine device in the green plastic urinal (looks like a big slab of bacon with a string attached). How it made it in there is anybody's guess. i would post the picture here, but i just can't bring myself to put it on the internets for url purposes.

vinylmartyr
02-04-2007, 03:59 AM
This thread is out of control.

daughterxofxexile
02-04-2007, 04:32 AM
that is so rank dude! awesome!

um....gross man

Quentin
02-04-2007, 11:23 PM
I got really bad stomach cramps at Lolla in 05, so I HAD to go, against my best wishes. The one I went into wasn't that foul smelling - at least not until I had finished!

I wanted to run away as far as I could, so that the next guy in line wouldn't think I was Satan crapping. Unfortunately, I left my sunglasses on the little shelf so I had to wait patiently for him to finish so I could get them. The look on his face when he saw me on the way out was priceless!

I used to think this story was at least partly gross until I saw the post that mentioned the Porta-Potty that fell over!!
There's always someone worse off than yourself...

I lol'd when I read that, just imagine the guy that went in after you, telling that story as apart of his Lolla experience :p

babiemunkie
02-13-2007, 06:12 PM
does imodium make you feel bloated? or do you feel normal? i dont want to feel all stopped up!!!

Natelevmofuggaz
02-13-2007, 06:32 PM

That was mine!

pseudosapienx
02-13-2007, 10:35 PM
That's nothing...in the parking lot someone didn't even make it to the porta-pottie. Someone was obviously so desperate they shit in a keger cup. Really lovely to see in 102 degree weather, I might add!

I laugh now, but man, the shock at the time when I almost stepped on it. Made me imagine someone who just couldn't hold it, and said, "Dude, lemme borrow your cup."

pretty sick.

fober
02-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Do what I do.

Shit in the bushes.

chiapet
02-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Man, don't you people go to bars or concerts? That picture is clearly someone whose attempt at hovering backfired.

I swear, my city is so disgusting that other people's filth doesn't really bother me *unless* they actually shit or vomit *on me*.

fire_in_cairo
02-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Wow, that's nothing. You should see the port-o-potties at Ultra Music Festival here in Miami. Imagine 40,000 attendees, and 90% suffer from the xtcy shits. LOL:poo

OMG, im actually going to that this year....

eek, ecstacy shits??:poo
Not familar with that, but I'll take your word for it meaning 'its a real bad shit'.

(anything else I should know about the UMF?)

fire_in_cairo
02-21-2007, 12:12 AM
??can we bring matches? (it really helps for the smell)

jimmycrackcorn
02-21-2007, 01:42 AM
haha holy $HIT i started gagging just looking at that pic dude... i CAN'T believe you stuck around long enough to snap a pic of that! why didn't you turn around and exit that immediately after seeing the $HIT surprise?

boarderwoozel3
02-21-2007, 02:00 AM
It's all about the art of the "hovering shit." A technique that’s been tried and true in port-o-shitters around the world.

David_w
02-21-2007, 04:59 AM

HAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAAH.

foto_synthesis
02-21-2007, 01:01 PM
OMG, im actually going to that this year....

eek, ecstacy shits??:poo
Not familar with that, but I'll take your word for it meaning 'its a real bad shit'.

(anything else I should know about the UMF?)

Meaning, for most people, ex acts as a laxative... Otherwise, for UMF, be cautious of the following topics, no matter what they advertise or promise:

There will be a HUGE mass of people trying to get in no matter what time of day you arrive. There's no such thing as a line.
Expect to pay atleast $15 for parking in downtown Miami.
If you think $2 for a bottle of water is a lot, wait til you get to UMF.
PLEASE do not take your ex until the sun goes down. I've seen plenty of people who thought otherwise and its not a pretty picture.
With the exception of last years UMF, which was a freakishly cold day, chances are temps will hit atleast 90 (plus the intensely high humidity)
After security checks the first 10,000 peoples bags and pockets, you can pretty much bring anything into the festival.

airguitarvet
02-21-2007, 03:01 PM
best thread ever.

fire_in_cairo
02-22-2007, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the tips (RE: UMF)
I already have my 2 day passes.
though Ive never done ex, I'll pass the word about the sun.:rotfl
Heat doesnt bother me, Im used to an index of 110-113.
Cheers :thu

Cpt. Funkaho
02-22-2007, 01:40 AM
This thread wins.

Nate-UK
02-22-2007, 10:25 AM
That picture is clearly the result of a "hoverer" who has unwittingly unleashed a splatterer of monumental proportions, that or they just didn't want to risk ANY splash back... God knows what you'd catch from that.

Kampy
02-22-2007, 10:34 AM
Whoever took that dump needs to read this article (http://wehow.ehow.com/how_2023918_bathroom-coachella.html)

seriously!

foto_synthesis
02-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the tips (RE: UMF)
I already have my 2 day passes.
though Ive never done ex, I'll pass the word about the sun.:rotfl
Heat doesnt bother me, Im used to an index of 110-113.
Cheers :thu

An improvement by UMF has just been brought to my attention. Apparently they have decided to do away with the port-o-potties this year and bring in bathroom trailers instead. We'll see how that works out.

foto_synthesis
02-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Whoever took that dump needs to read this article (http://wehow.ehow.com/how_2023918_bathroom-coachella.html)

seriously!

Taking every opportunity to promote your articles, eh? :rotfl

That's alright, as a newbie, I appreciate the tips.

rampaige
02-23-2007, 12:28 AM

seriously!

Kampy I am totally loving your how-to articles. I've actually been to coachella before, but I'm still picking up good tips and hints in your articles. Way to help your fellow festival-goers out. :thu

cajunchella
02-23-2007, 10:17 AM
this is without a doubt the funniest shit...no pun intended...that i've read so far....

i will just shit in the bushes and find a leaf to wipe my ass....beats the hell out of hovering over someone's backfired hovering shit

Omar1
02-23-2007, 08:46 PM
can someone start the "goldenvoice please bring bathroom trailers" petition thread?

gaypalmsprings
04-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Get rid of that fucking picture. It's burned into my brain now and I can't get it out.

This picture?

matsuolost
04-25-2007, 08:04 PM
HAHAHAHAH

Jimmyz
05-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Holy Shit!!!

whynotsmile99
05-01-2007, 10:21 PM
got any fresh turd stories for 07?

i was polite and covered mine up with a good amount of toilet paper.

billtino
05-03-2007, 04:14 PM
That picture is clearly the result of a "hoverer" who has unwittingly unleashed a splatterer of monumental proportions, that or they just didn't want to risk ANY splash back... God knows what you'd catch from that.

yeah, nate dawg got this one right. this was a planned missed hover. look at how high the shitty piss water is in the bowl. definately would of been splish splash hepatitis up my ass if he didn't aim for the seat/rim.

i didn't see one "flushable" portapotty this year.

prettydirtything
05-03-2007, 09:40 PM
where the fck was the TOILET PAPER!???
I went down a row of 60 porta potties in the campground and EVERY one was out. IN THE DAYTIME. WITH NO LINES. ON FRIDAY.

its hard to dance when your holding a monster crap in.... and the ladies were not thrilled either.

was Sheryl Crow just warning us all about life at coachella with her "you must get by on a single square" comments last week?

RienOneTexas
05-04-2007, 12:12 AM
What was gross is the pyramid of shit that had no toilet paper covering it, which means many people took a shit and pulled up there pants and walked off. I brang bathroom antibacterial wipes and toilet paper, makes it a lot better.

RienOneTexas
05-04-2007, 12:13 AM
I just posted that under my roommates account. whatever. same shit different day.

coldstart
05-04-2007, 02:43 AM
I heard of the Friday TP shortage. I had no bad bathroom experiences the entire festival. I was in fact surprised by their cleanliness. And the individual showers were great.

wisconsinboozer
05-05-2007, 10:07 AM
that pic made my hangover worse just now

gaypalmsprings
09-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Any improvements to be made in 2008?

Mr.Nipples
09-06-2007, 05:29 PM
i heard theyre going to place shit eating snakes in the pit of each portopotty this year...

GTI_GRL
09-07-2007, 01:12 AM
Any improvements to be made in 2008?

I would say

-Restroom not so far apart in the camp grounds. Our tent was near dead center, and it sucked walking in the dark to the shitters. My male friends pissed in bottles in their tents. Sorry I am not that lucky, and I was to drunk to try it...lol. But being female I was ready for the worse and brought tp, toilet seat liners, and baby wipes. One night around 3 am, some guy was opening up every porter pott looking for toilet paper. He started yelling that he needed to take a shit, and he didn't want to have to use his hand. I ended up handing him a stack of baby wipes, and he ran in the porter potty dropping his pants as he walked in.

-Restock supplies more often.

-More trash cans for paper towel.

-Add urinals for men..... the porta urinals that 6-8 guys can be in. its better for orgys

MarkO
11-21-2007, 08:55 PM
- I second the call for the porta urinals. Most of the time, all you want to do is take a whizz.
- I bring a travel pack of baby wipes & ass gaskets in my backpack so I'm prepared if the shittters are cleaned out of tp.
- 'Train' yourself to go early in the day if possible and avoid missing part of a good set (like I did with Massive Attack ) or missing the seat as pictured above.

Cpt. Funkaho
12-10-2007, 05:12 AM
BUMP for having the best three posts to begin any thread on the forum. This is the thread that got me hooked on the board.

brando4n82
12-10-2007, 06:30 AM
I love the bathroom set up at Coachella! all the noobs dont know what the hell is up and just wait outside and form an unecessary line, and you just bypass that and walk right the fuck in.

Cancersticks1
12-10-2007, 06:41 PM
I love the bathroom set up at Coachella! all the noobs dont know what the hell is up and just wait outside and form an unecessary line, and you just bypass that and walk right the fuck in.

Yeah, last year there was something (I think the cell phone bikes?) obscuring one row of toilets, which was completely clear, not one person, and the other was jampacked with people waiting. I felt like the king of shit mountain.

In reference to the campsite toilets last year, my friends thankfully had brought several rolls of paper along, but I still had to walk the perimeter just to find one that didn't have exposed shit in it. When I finally did, all I could hear was the people on either side of me gagging in stereo, which defeated the purpose and caused me to gag as well.

Gyrus
12-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Funniest thing I saw was on the monday morning in one of the shitters that was nearly at the top someone took a perfectly formed nugget on the seat, it was piled up like an ice cream cone and looked so wrong...
closed door, next, similar scene
next
used condom on the wall
next
clean enough to hold the door open and piss in the general direction of.

The shower line in the morning is the worst!

alcyone
12-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I only had one bad experience with the toilets this year...

our tent was in a pretty sweet location, right next to the fence and like 100 feet from the entrance to the festival, but we were also RIGHT next to the toilets, which was kind of convenient until saturday morning when the big shit trucks came to empty them out. I swear to god the smell was so vile (and being a little tipsy already didn't help) that I had to leave the nice shade of our canopy to walk around in the sun in order to avoid vomiting. Repeat on sunday morning.

other than that, didn't really have any problems.

gaypalmsprings
12-19-2007, 05:55 PM
http://www.animatedemailstationery.com/sphankey.gif

DSN1138
12-19-2007, 07:14 PM
07 didnt seem that bad as far as the bathrooms, but 04 was the worst by far. I also agree that they should get urinals for the guys, i think it would cut down on the lines alot , maybe just a big troff filled with ice haha

Boourns
12-19-2007, 08:23 PM
I went to a toilet trailer Saturday night during the end of LCD and there was piss all over the floor. Even by the sink.

The portapotties near the exit had obscenely long lines before Rage, so I just walked to the bathrooms by the Outdoor Theater. That's really a good place to piss because the lines were always short or nonexistent and there was so much good music at that stage this year.

ivankay
12-19-2007, 09:23 PM
The porta urinals would decrease the chances of a piss speckled toilet seat. Although there are little urinals in the porat potties, you still come across beads of pee of the seat. We need to have the porta unrinals for the sanctity of our ladies' (and our) buttock-ses. Relying on those confident in their aim to lift the seat just doesn't work anymore. We need change. Porta urinals for 2008!

This message was brought to you by those for a dryer ass.

Bud Luster
12-20-2007, 07:26 AM
They really need to be cleaned more often. Inside the fest there are a couple of places with clean shitters, but they are especailly bad in the campground. Make it happen GV.

Bud Luster
12-20-2007, 07:28 AM
The porta urinals would decrease the chances of a piss speckled toilet seat. Although there are little urinals in the porat potties, you still come across beads of pee of the seat. We need to have the porta unrinals for the sanctity of our ladies' (and our) buttock-ses. Relying of those confident in their aim to lift the seat just doesn't work anymore. We need change. Porta urinals for 2008!

alot of this is because ladies dont sit on the seat, they "hover" or stand on the toilet, making a bigger mess than the fellas do.

lowfront
12-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Ya I heard from the ladies that in the nice trailer bathroom there was shit and piss everywhere

guys bathroom was A ok

amyzzz
12-21-2007, 03:55 PM
I don't hover unless it's a super nasty FULL portapotty, so yeah, I did quite a bit of hovering last year, but not in the trailers.

Gyrus
12-21-2007, 04:36 PM
alot of this is because ladies dont sit on the seat, they "hover" or stand on the toilet, making a bigger mess than the fellas do.

Just like the squat toilets in asia.....
Except those are just a hole in the ground in some places.

We aim to please so ladies, please aim.

Thank you

letitbe_
01-08-2008, 08:27 PM
If you think tubgirl is gross, try watching 2 girls 1 cup.

That is just plain NASTY.

marooko
08-20-2008, 08:43 AM

wow man, thats bad. im not reading anymore of this thread.

boarderwoozel3
08-20-2008, 10:39 AM
The shitter situation in 08 was way worse than in 07. Another row of crappers somewhere on the grounds would have helped a ton. The ones by the Sahara were fucking rancid by the end of the weekend!

locachica73
08-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Actually I only had one bad experience in the port o johns and that was on the campground. The rest of the time they weren't that horrible. And I am really weird about that sort of thing. I work on a construction site most of the time and will drive 2 miles to pee as apposed to go in the port o johns. My sister and I also kept going in the men's air conditioned toilet trailers. The women's were nasty but the guys stalls were clean for the most part. Freaked a couple dudes out but it's not like they had anything that hasn't been seen before.

bluemamba
08-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Going into the porta restrooms is like going into a box of steaming shit.

rokky
08-31-2008, 05:30 PM
all these months later, I can still smell the stench of the bathrooms this year!

Pixiessp
09-01-2008, 01:15 AM
the porta potties by the Sahara were horrific. After a particularly bad
experience in one of the potties I decided I would just use the ones by the lockers. They seemed to be pretty clean all weekend long.

TheGunner'sDream
09-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Yes they were that bad. There was shit smeared on the wall of some of the porta potties. my friend was wearing a white shirt when he went in. He came out with some brown stains on it.

oftheheartofthesoul
10-11-2008, 06:01 PM
They were the worst bathrooms in American history.

frozen pilgrim
10-11-2008, 08:41 PM
the portos were pretty bad this year. worse than I remember them being in 07. especially the campground ones

carmawerx
12-23-2008, 10:59 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/carmaslim/Day01c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/carmaslim/Day01b.jpg

PrettyRagdoll
12-23-2008, 11:13 AM
the portos were pretty bad this year. worse than I remember them being in 07. especially the campground ones

They were way worse then i remember in the campground. I opened the door to one and before the smell hit me I was attacked by a swarm of flies

MarkO
12-23-2008, 02:35 PM
The porta urinals would decrease the chances of a piss speckled toilet seat. Although there are little urinals in the porat potties, you still come across beads of pee of the seat. We need to have the porta unrinals for the sanctity of our ladies' (and our) buttock-ses. Relying on those confident in their aim to lift the seat just doesn't work anymore. We need change. Porta urinals for 2008!

YES!

At Primavera, they had these porta pissers set up that had 4 urinals in them with a divider between them. No privacy issues even though you were in the open air and you could continue to watch a set and pee at the same time. Great for guys that, lets face it, just need to pee 90% of the time.

Vic Viper
12-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Immodium + Going the SECOND they're done being cleaned = No problems

I must've been lucky this year, I didn't really have a problem using a port-o-john the 3 times i had to.

amyzzz
12-23-2008, 03:22 PM
There's a new Stpehen King short story about this.

JustSteve
12-23-2008, 03:57 PM
YES!

At Primavera, they had these porta pissers set up that had 4 urinals in them with a divider between them. No privacy issues even though you were in the open air and you could continue to watch a set and pee at the same time. Great for guys that, lets face it, just need to pee 90% of the time.

sounds like what they had in amsterdam when i was there years ago

donkey sex
12-23-2008, 06:32 PM
It was hard to smoke out in em while taking a piss around dusk....on Sunday.

Cpt. Funkaho
12-24-2008, 02:09 AM
God, I love this thread so much... I think the first page might be the best first page of any thread on the board, with the possible exception of Reading Rainbow with Caco.

Suffacated
12-24-2008, 04:01 AM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/dog-poo-1.gif

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/POLO/divineshit.gif

coldstart
12-24-2008, 06:29 AM
http://www.disconformity.net/%7Ejoe/pics/coachella-money.jpg

lolwut
01-01-2009, 01:01 PM
how bad? tell me, i can take it...

tampons, heat, blood, pooppee (like water poop), 500 pounds of regular poop and a few dead rats.

thats how bad....

DaKINe
01-01-2009, 04:29 PM
This is what happens when you take a shit and light up a smoke :poo
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r142/zn09/porto.jpg

Jakewc151
01-01-2009, 08:19 PM
http://www.disconformity.net/%7Ejoe/pics/coachella-money.jpg

I've always feared that would happen to me with my cash or even worst my cell.

gaypalmsprings
01-01-2009, 08:23 PM
http://www.afunpic.com/images/sample/funny_pictures_Shit_Head.jpg

ZackQ
01-02-2009, 08:57 AM
I saw David Hasselhoff and his daughter using the porta johns right before Metric last year. If they're good enough for the Hoff, they should be good enough for the rest of us.

gaypalmsprings
01-02-2009, 09:02 AM
I saw David Hasselhoff and his daughter using the porta johns right before Metric last year. If they're good enough for the Hoff, they should be good enough for the rest of us.

http://www.petelopinto.missingsaddle.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/Hoff%202.jpg

patsfan5454
01-02-2009, 09:42 AM
I think you can avoid the nasty porta johns if you kind of plan out your eating and sh*ting habbits, it worked for me this last year, I for one cannot stand using a smelly shitty porta john like i did in 07 so in 08 I would wake up in the campgrounds, get some breakfest and then try to hold it for awhile, or just dont eat till about an hour or two before entering in the venue then when you get in run to the porta-johns by the outdoor, they are all fresh and clean at the beginning of the day, then i would eat somethin really late and try not to go again until leaving the fest and returning to the campgrounds where the porta-johns get cleaned while everyone is in the fest so at 1am you can find very clean porta-johns, that and i always take my backpack with T-P and wet wipes.

captncrzy
01-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Ladies...

http://www.pmateusa.com/home.html

Best product evar. I didn't sit down once.

gaypalmsprings
01-02-2009, 12:44 PM
http://www.toddmorrison.com/img/feb06/buttcorn_can.jpg

coldstart
01-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Thank you GPS. That was awesome. :P

Shooters08
01-02-2009, 03:56 PM
They should just open up an area, give us shovels and let us bury it ourselves.

Gribbz
01-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I don't remember them being that bad in 07.

captncrzy
01-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Yeah, in 2007 the bathrooms were much cleaner. They had cleaning staff all over the place and every time I went into one, it was nearly spotless. There didn't seem to be as many potty cleaners this last year, and by the end of each day, it looked like Hurricane Poop had hit them.

menikmati
01-03-2009, 09:51 PM
I don't remember them being that bad this year, though I can't remember if I even used one (not in the venue at least)....I used the ones behind the Sahara tent, that was nice.

Rap/rock Is Life
01-04-2009, 01:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/carmaslim/Day01c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/carmaslim/Day01b.jpg

wuz this backstage?

i took some nasty fukkin dumps at coachella. when waitin 4 RAGE MUTTAFUKKAZ i just shit and pissed into a cup adn thru it over the rail

ATamreLion
01-04-2009, 02:12 AM
The best advice I can give is...

Be prepared for the Apocalypse...

I remember going into one of the trailer bathrooms that looked OK. Then I closed the door.

Seriously... who shits, picks it up, and smears it all over the door and doorknob?

gaypalmsprings
01-04-2009, 08:05 AM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/coachella%202006/100_1926.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/coachella%202006/100_1924.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/coachella%202006/100_1915.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/coachella%202006/100_1918.jpg

Suffacated
01-04-2009, 09:19 AM
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/ctpiscopo/AdultDiapers1.pnghttp://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k71/leeannellebracht/AdultDiapers.jpghttp://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/existenz_28/demotivational/399783150.jpghttp://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s315/moonman741/Motivations/adultdiapers.jpghttp://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp318/sass72/political/mccain-in-depends-adult-diapers.jpghttp://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff197/nick_whatzup_69/I-shit-my-pants.jpghttp://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e273/azulex44/stuff/babyshit.jpg

lolwut
01-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Ladies...

http://www.pmateusa.com/home.html

Best product evar. I didn't sit down once.

I hover, everywhere, no matter what. That wasn't so much the problem last year.. it was the smell. Not only that but on Saturday on the camp grounds they came and poured lime in the port-o-potties but left all the shit.

Even the cold Saturday night couldn't mask that scent and it got the worst Sunday morning.

Mr.Trent
01-11-2011, 11:36 AM

yeah, nate dawg got this one right. this was a planned missed hover. look at how high the shitty piss water is in the bowl. definately would of been splish splash hepatitis up my ass if he didn't aim for the seat/rim.

i didn't see one "flushable" portapotty this year.

My strategy is this one:

* go to the bathrooms somewhere outside the festival each morning, I went to the nearest grocery store, so that you don't have to shit again during the day, but don't overdo it with the food either

*Always bring with you some toilet paper and wipes inside your pockets in case you need to take a shit. (Cargo shorts are great for this purposes along with sun lotion and whatnot)

*If there is a pile already in there and you need to hover, then carefully throw some toilet paper so that it covers the existing pile, or more importantly, to create an anti-splashing surface if there is a stool. This way the dump will not splash back, try it at home

NachoCat
01-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Cargo shorts are great

Im going to go wayyyy out on a limb here and guess you really love Dave Mathews Band.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
01-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Im going to go wayyyy out on a limb here and guess you really love Dave Mathews Band.

Eh, they're practical for festivals if you don't want to wear a backpack. I personally like to use a backpack and have very little of nothing jangling around my legs though.

psychic friend
01-11-2011, 11:49 AM
http://traveljohn.com/1-1-1.php

http://traveljohn.com/images/products/item66893.jpg

bluemamba
01-11-2011, 12:33 PM
If you're gonna do things, might as well do it in style.

http://www.shinyshiny.tv/loo.jpg

bluemamba
01-11-2011, 12:39 PM
I have something that looks like this but mine has a detachable bucket under the seat.

http://medicalequipmentexchangeandsupply.com/images/portable_toilet_seat.jpg

What you do is take all your blankets out of your tent, place the seat in your tent, place a couple of BLACK plastic bags on the bucket underneath you so your steaming shit can fall in it and you just wrap it up and throw it away. This thing goes a long way. Nothing fun about mud butt.

Mr.Nipples
01-11-2011, 01:28 PM
that is so fucking stupid it hurts. i bet nobody looks at you weird when you walk out of your tent with a bag of shit in one hand and your shit-modded walker folded up under the other.

bluemamba
01-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Thats why you do it in the morning or late at night, nips. That or you can take your chances with the bathrooms everyone else is using.

weareyourfriends
01-18-2011, 12:10 AM
those shit walkers look like an ingenious idea! I feel like they'll have them in the camping section of Big 5... I also feel like they'll be really overpriced.

GTI_GRL
01-21-2011, 01:06 AM
They need to have a few banks of port a potties with an attendant that works of tips. I would pay $.50 to have access to a clean toilet, that's stocked with tp, toilet seat protectors and hand sanitizer. Lighting at night would be nice and so would an ac'd restroom. The attendant would ensure everything is wiped down after 5-10 people and that it's stocked. Maybe even a little air freshner... Lol

The best advice is buy or pick up toilet seat protectors, have baby wipes, and a can of air freshner (small metal can from bath & body). This year I am going to have a few throwies (led bulb + battery) on me to light up the portapotties at night. It will be a one time use and staying in the portapottie, if I see you with it I know where you got it.... Lol

CellarOwl
01-21-2011, 05:50 AM
They need to have a few banks of port a potties with an attendant that works of tips. I would pay $.50 to have access to a clean toilet, that's stocked with tp, toilet seat protectors and hand sanitizer. Lighting at night would be nice and so would an ac'd restroom. The attendant would ensure everything is wiped down after 5-10 people and that it's stocked. Maybe even a little air freshner... Lol

At a small concert or nightclub this seems like a reasonable idea. At a major festival with 80,000 attendants this would quickly become one of the World's Worst Jobs.

kvnty
02-16-2011, 08:32 PM
... or just shit on the ground and bury it like a cat. Yes, my pets have better bathroom etiquette than the person responsible for the mess in that photo.

frizzlefry
02-16-2011, 08:59 PM
The best advice is buy or pick up toilet seat protectors, have baby wipes, and a can of air freshner (small metal can from bath & body). This year I am going to have a few throwies (led bulb + battery) on me to light up the portapotties at night. It will be a one time use and staying in the portapottie, if I see you with it I know where you got it.... Lol

Dear God why would you need to light up a porta pottie? Can't go in the dark?

BeeII
02-16-2011, 09:21 PM
LOL at all of you that don't know the secret.

gimmeth3night
02-16-2011, 09:51 PM
At Outside Lands last year I was on acid and my friends were waiting for me to go piss but I couldn't stop staring at this one that looked like it was moving to me. My friends convinced me it was just the drugs and that it's okay to go in. Step in, lock the door, start pissing, and a second later it started rocking. Got piss all over myself. Turns out there was a bum that was just hiding in the forest, waiting for people to start doing there thing and then rocking it. Tripped me the fuck out though.