PDA

View Full Version : Junkie XL issues the party disc of 2008

chucky canuck
03-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Sure, it's from continental Europe, so it's a little too slick disco at times, but the tunes are great dance vibes.

love that leakage!

thelastgreatman
03-09-2008, 06:06 AM
No way?! The EDM party album of the year came from Europe? Who the fuck could have seen that coming?

Oh wait, that's right--anyone who's been paying attention since 92.

chucky canuck
03-09-2008, 09:26 AM
No way?! The EDM party album of the year came from Europe? Who the fuck could have seen that coming?

Oh wait, that's right--anyone who's been paying attention since 92.

I never specified EDM.

And great party albums often come from the U.K., which is not continental Europe.

Shouldn't you be saving your poor attempt at sarcasm for Roger Waters when he sings "young" lust? bah ha ha ha

digitalface
03-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Isn't it generally assumed that Junkie XL tend toward the EDM side of things?

PassiveTheory
03-10-2008, 01:37 AM
Shouldn't you be saving your poor attempt at sarcasm for Roger Waters when he sings "young" lust? bah ha ha ha

This is where the *ba-dum cshh* associated with punchlines would go, if I hadn't shot the drummer in the face.

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 02:00 AM
I never specified EDM.

And great party albums often come from the U.K., which is not continental Europe.

I actually wasn't making fun of you for once, I was referencing a ridiculous argument I had in another thread where people were trying to deny that the UK dominates the EDM world and has done since around 91. Perhaps this is one subject where you're finally on the right side of the argument. Good work.