PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Intl. > Coachella

JoeW88
01-30-2007, 12:04 PM
Just thought I'd see if anyone's going from/past Ontario on their way to the festival about 7pm Thursday? Don't mind if it's by car or bus or whatever, just wouldn't mind some company. And also, my only other option so far is a 5 hour Greyhound bus journey that gets me to Indio at 2am :(

tibu1
01-30-2007, 12:29 PM
And also, my only other option so far is a 5 hour Greyhound bus journey that gets me to Indio at 2am :(

That sounds brutal. Good luck, Dude. I'm sure you'll find someone.

Cafe Dali
01-31-2007, 07:44 AM
if you want to wait till friday @ 4pm: you have a ride

cosmic hearse
03-04-2007, 11:23 AM
may be possible if you can wait till friday morning around 11am

JackMcBain
04-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Just thought I'd see if anyone's going from/past Ontario on their way to the festival about 7pm Thursday? Don't mind if it's by car or bus or whatever, just wouldn't mind some company. And also, my only other option so far is a 5 hour Greyhound bus journey that gets me to Indio at 2am :(

Mate, me and my mates would be in Ontario at 6pm. What greyhound bus u getttin that's gonna take 5hrs!!! lol, ours is gonna only take 2hrs! lol, i'll ask my mates, but we can probably meet up if u're by urself. :)

aphexcrash
04-24-2007, 09:12 AM
if you want to wait till friday @ 4pm: you have a ride

Hey cafe!
I'm flying in to Ontario Fri at 3:30 pm and could sure use a ride to the concert! I got stuck with a midterm fri morning else I'd be driving down with some friends. I'm down to kick in $$ for gas or car rental, lunch or whatever. hit me up if thats cool. username aphexcrash