PDA

View Full Version : Another year and still no R. Kelly

whynotsmile99
03-03-2008, 07:06 PM
you know what every festival this year doesn't have? R. Kelly. Coachella could give truly distinguished itself from the rest of the pact, but no.

Come on GV. Bring the Pied Piper to the desert for once.

http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/r-kelly-masked-up.jpg

Some real Talk
cdaAWFoWr2c
Bring the remix to Indio
0c01HLfWpfY
epic sing a long
SjKDJDPvEtA
will please the ladies
sL4FHZUvv3Y
XD4-ZAt8Nso
and of course, a special Trapped in Closet performance
3qObl4GMcnA
all ending with an amazing encore of Bump N Grind:
fvimAwIuq-Q
a duet with Ciline Dion
EJsfYyEg9SY
The Zoo
SaH-jZcJ7bw
Sex Planet
Na5h3XkWjsc

this is just creepy
http://rws-blog.rhapsody.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/19/r__kelly_manq__3_2.jpg

PassiveTheory
03-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Don't you mean, the Pee Piper?

rage patton
03-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Jesus... for the longest thing I thought the "Trapped In a Closet" thing was a joke. Then I realized R. Kelly takes it completely seriously and actually thinks he is making art.

humanoid
03-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Jesus... for the longest thing I thought the "Trapped In a Closet" thing was a joke. Then I realized R. Kelly takes it completely seriously and actually thinks he is making art.

I think it's pretty amazing that anyone can take that seriously!! Quite the artist, without a doubt...depending on the defintion of artist of course

instinct
03-03-2008, 07:49 PM
I would kill to see R. Kelly do a live Trapped in the Closet performance.

Trick Loves The Kids
03-03-2008, 08:14 PM
R. Kelly is one of my favorite artists. I'm not joking (and I hate that I have to say that, but most people go DUDE LOL WHAT R U JOKING???)

Trapped In The Closet is amazing. Honestly, it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I've memorized every line from the first 12 chapters just from seeing it so much. I think most people think it's an unintentional joke which is so far from the truth. Watch interviews, watch his concerts, he's a funny dude and if you think Trapped In The Closet isn't meant to be funny then we're probably not watching the same movie.

And aside from Trapped (which is amazing), he's a great musician. His voice is amazing, he can do club shit, RnB shit, rap shit ("Make It Rain remix"), soulful shit ("I Wish") and just straight bangers like Step In The Name Of Love.

And Ignition (Remix) IS the greatest song of all time. I mean that.

rage patton
03-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Trapped In The Closet is amazing. Honestly, it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I've memorized every line from the first 12 chapters just from seeing it so much. I think most people think it's an unintentional joke which is so far from the truth. Watch interviews, watch his concerts, he's a funny dude and if you think Trapped In The Closet isn't meant to be funny then we're probably not watching the same movie.

Just from the interviews I have seen of him, it seems like he is taking this completely seriously, and does not think its a joke after all. I think it is hilarious to me too. But I think of it as something Weird Al is more likely to do... not R. Kelly. Does he intend it to be THAT kind of funny?

And Ignition (Remix) IS the greatest song of all time. I mean that.

And I admit. That is a damn catchy song.

Fuck... now it's gonna be stuck in my head all night.

Trick Loves The Kids
03-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Watch the second half (13-22) if you think it's not meant to be funny. Kells plays a crazy preacher, a crazy old man (complete with fat suit and hidden flask), and a pimp with a stutter.

chiapet
03-03-2008, 08:21 PM
I was so obsessed with R. Kelly when I was like 13. If only I'd known he was into little girls!

PassiveTheory
03-03-2008, 08:30 PM
I was so obsessed with R. Kelly when I was like 13. If only I'd known he was into little girls!

So... you would have wanted him to objectify you with his wang and golden shower your face?

chiapet
03-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Well, this was long before the pissing thing was public!

PassiveTheory
03-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Well, this was long before the pissing thing was public!

I understand, naturally you would have wanted to keep it a secret between the two of you.

Trick Loves The Kids
03-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Hey, I made it.

I'm the world's greatest.

thelastgreatman
03-04-2008, 05:44 AM
I'd see Trick Daddy over R Kelly in a heartbeat is the funny thing.

HunterGather
03-04-2008, 05:57 AM
R Kelly is good stuff (musically).

I mean, he's made some amazing songs over the years. Not all of them singles (just sayin').

Marry Me and You Made Me Love You from The Chocolate Factory is teh awesome!

If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, Ignition, When A Womans Fed Up, Be Careful, Step In The Name Of Love remix.....etc....

I didn't bother seeing him live in Orlando because he played on New Years eve. Lame...

M Sparks
03-04-2008, 06:02 AM
But I think of it as something Weird Al is more likely to do...

He did.
FT060JGp9sQ

MarkO
03-04-2008, 04:32 PM
R. Kelly is gay ? wtf.