PDA

View Full Version : SELLING: Friday (1) and Sunday (1) tickets

imapixie
03-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Hello there =) Well I have myself a ticket for all three days, but I only really want to go on Saturday, so...if anyone wants to buy my Friday and/or Sunday ticket, feel free.

They are hard tickets not that ticketfast crap, and I already have them in my hand =)

ALL offers will be considered. I would like to get face value for them though...

I might (later) decide to sell my Saturday ticket if no one else wants to go with me, as I will not be driving 4 hours to go to a concert alone...

Thanks! If you have any questions, please...just ask =) I live in the Antelope Valley (about an hour north of LA) so we could meet halfway somewhere if you like =)

~Jessica

sbessiso
03-03-2008, 05:12 AM
i don't need a ticket, but you shouldn't feel discourged to go if your friends are flaky, we all have flaky friends here, you'll meet so many people, they'll be your best friends for the day

imapixie
03-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I will trade either of these tickets (or both) for another (or two) Saturday ticket(s) =)
Thanks!

imapixie
03-12-2008, 12:59 AM
AND...if anyone wants to carpool for Saturday only (to or from), I live in the Antelope Valley which is like an hour north of LA :) that would be fabulous!

imapixie
03-14-2008, 03:42 PM
OK, now I only have Sunday's left =)
I'll let it go for less than face ;)