PDA

View Full Version : NEW NIN CD GHOSTS I-IV

Aphxtwinin
03-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Nin.com. new cd. 36 track all instrumental

bmack86
03-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Links are useful (http://ghosts.nin.com/main/home)

Also, as far as I can tell, the first 1/4 of the album is the only part out as of right now. 9 tracks. I'm starting to listen.

Edit
The first 1/4 is free as of right now from the site, and you can DL the whole thing for a mere 5 bucks in any DRM-free format you want apparently. I'm gonna listen to the first 1/4 and decide if I want to buy this.

rage patton
03-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Interesting... I will give this a listen later.

paulb
03-02-2008, 06:33 PM
I will def check this out later aswell.

Alchemy
03-02-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm on it.

orbit
03-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Awesome. I bet this will have more appeal than the Saul Williams 'experiment.' Well done Trent.

That $300 copy looks beautiful.

orbit
03-02-2008, 07:00 PM
I'm excited about it. Fuck, I think I'll buy the $300 package. Looks so nice.. I need to hear all the tracks first, though, but that shit might be sold out by then.

suprefan
03-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Oh man, how the hell did this get past me. I knew I shouldnt have lagged on my spiral membership renewal.

orbit
03-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Bonus points to Trent for uploading this to all the torrent sites. His ratio must be the shit right now.

suprefan
03-02-2008, 07:13 PM
I want that $300 one bad, I bet you its going to be gone within a few days. This on the level of In Rainbows and what was included, and the thing is signed and even more limited. Crazy manTrent.

Tylerdurden31
03-02-2008, 07:24 PM
has anyone actually ordered this yet?

menikmati
03-02-2008, 07:25 PM
based on the last 2 albums, hopes are not high...concept sounds cool, but it better be more fragile sounding than that fucking electro shit he's been trying to pull off.

idrive1life
03-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Cool.

suprefan
03-02-2008, 07:27 PM
has anyone actually ordered this yet?

Trying, I guess he didnt drop enough money on a server that could handle the traffic. I am getting the $10 version.

menikmati
03-02-2008, 07:27 PM
I think trent needs to contract out to the Xendless servers...

bmack86
03-02-2008, 07:29 PM
I listened to the first part and it was pretty good. Nothing amazing, but definitely pretty good.

Shogun
03-02-2008, 07:30 PM
based on the last 2 albums, hopes are not high...concept sounds cool, but it better be more fragile sounding than that fucking electro shit he's been trying to pull off.

36 track album for $5 completely out of nowhere and people still find things to complain about.

orbit
03-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Actually, I'm pretty impressed about how this sounds.

The server is getting killed.

menikmati
03-02-2008, 07:33 PM
36 track album for $5 completely out of nowhere and people still find things to complain about.

yes, that's right....that saul williams album that they put out late last year was the same kind of deal, and was pretty shitty....the last two NIN albums have been nothing but shit...so why should I get all excited over another release? Because it's $5? The last two albums combined aren't worth that much. They had to resort to a bunch of dumb viral campaigns to cover up the lackluster songs.

suprefan
Here is some info if people cant get onto the page and stuff. And album cover. Still trying to order, and nothing, this is lame..

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8459/picsplashninghostjr5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Nine Inch Nails presents Ghosts I - IV, a brand new 36 track instrumental collection available right now. Almost two hours of new music composed and recorded over an intense ten week period last fall, Ghosts I - IV sprawls Nine Inch Nails across a variety of new terrain.

Trent Reznor explains, "I've been considering and wanting to make this kind of record for years, but by its very nature it wouldn't have made sense until this point. This collection of music is the result of working from a very visual perspective - dressing imagined locations and scenarios with sound and texture; a soundtrack for daydreams. I'm very pleased with the result and the ability to present it directly to you without interference. I hope you enjoy the first four volumes of Ghosts."

This music arrived unexpectedly as the result of an experiment. The rules were as follows: 10 weeks, no clear agenda, no overthinking, everything driven by impulse. Whatever happens during that time gets released as... something.

The team: Atticus Ross, Alan Moulder and myself with some help from Alessandro Cortini, Adrian Belew and Brian Viglione. Rob Sheridan collaborated with Artist in Residence (http://www.ainr.com)(A+R) to create the accompanying visual and physical aesthetic.

We began improvising and let the music decide the direction. Eyes were closed, hands played instruments and it began. Within a matter of days it became clear we were on to something, and a lot of material began appearing. What we thought could be a five song EP became much more. I invited some friends over to join in and we all enjoyed the process of collaborating on this.

The end result is a wildly varied body of music that we're able to present to the world in ways the confines of a major record label would never have allowed - from a 100% DRM-free, high-quality download, to the most luxurious physical package we've ever created.

More volumes of Ghosts are likely to appear in the future.

- Trent Reznor, March 2, 2008

Memorial_07
the new album will be instrumental?

orbit
03-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Yeah, and it's not bad.

orbit
.the last two NIN albums have been nothing but shit...so why should I get all excited over another release?

Well, this has no vocals, so that's a bonus.

suprefan
He said it was all going to be different this time around. Maybe he wasnt feeling the material that was supposedly ready to be ''Year Zero 2'' and did this instead. I want to know how he is goign to do on the next tour, if he ever decides to do one.

rage patton
03-02-2008, 07:39 PM
I loved With Teeth.

menikmati
03-02-2008, 07:40 PM
I like the sad, depressed Trent who wants to kill himself.

noisemachine
03-02-2008, 07:44 PM
I was able to listen to about three songs before the server got jammed. Anyways, it was alright. Nothing too impressive so far but I definitely want to give the entire first part a listen.

Wheres the beef?
03-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I think trent needs to contract out to the Xendless servers...

What Trent needs to do is call that guy that runs your company website. What is it? Countrywide or Napa Valley or something like that? Man that guy's website was the shit!

suprefan
03-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I loved With Teeth.

All the material came off better in the live setting when it came to that album.

menikmati
03-02-2008, 07:46 PM
What Trent needs to do is call that guy that runs your company website. What is it? Countrywide or Napa Valley or something like that? Man that guy's website was the shit!

teehee

smokingpurse
03-02-2008, 07:47 PM
I'm $300 poorer.

ThomThom
03-02-2008, 08:07 PM
$300?!?! WOW... I am only on the fourth track, it's okay.

microcuts
03-02-2008, 08:10 PM
I also discarded my sanity and purchased the deluxe edition.

It took me 2 hours to get through, stupid servers. Fortunately my 'free' download is going pretty fast. Unlike Radiohead, I'm able to download 'CD-quality' iTunes files, as opposed to 160-kbps mp3 files.

I'm certain I won't be let down by this release. The limited deluxe package looked breathtaking from just the little image on the site. Also - a blu-ray disc?? That's beyond tits. That's probably the most appealing part of the deal.

April 8, 2008 will be the retail release date for this (2-cd or 4-vinyl). No idea who he's using to distribute it; his contract with Interscope is over and done.

suprefan
03-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Pictures of deluxe and ultra deluxe editions

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/2637/productshotdeluxecartgh4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/751/productshotninlimitedcaov5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

ThomThom
03-02-2008, 08:24 PM
I would be more interested in the $75 pkg instead of the $300 pkg.

Somewhat Damaged
03-02-2008, 08:29 PM
As much as I love NIN, $300 is too much to spend on any single CD, regardless of how many bells and whistles it comes with. Shit, I didn't even pony up for the $80 In Rainbows deluxe edition. I don't have that kind of disposable income. That being said, I do look forward to checking out these new NIN tracks and will purchase it sound unheard just to support him (and because I've liked the last two albums more upon repeated listens even if I wasn't wild about them initially).

rage patton
03-02-2008, 08:39 PM
I have listened to the free tracks a couple times through. Very excellent homework music, I must say. I might buy the $10 disc. But not the $300 package. That is just crazy.

Back to my paper.

superfiction
03-02-2008, 09:55 PM
uh. this is half as good as still. this is pretty much 4 discs of I WISH I WERE STILL

suprefan
03-02-2008, 09:59 PM
uh. this is half as good as still. this is pretty much 4 discs of I WISH I WERE STILL

Yeah I was getting that same vibe. A lot of it feels unfinished, like its short tracks and since there are no words Trent doesnt feel the need to keep the song going like a normal one woudl with words in it. It sucks a little too, there are a couple of tracks that I really like, but they are only like a minute and a half and you just wish it was longer.

bballarl
03-02-2008, 10:16 PM
They made the record impulsively, based on what Trent posted. So some tracks will sound "unfinished".

I will download this later, and probably buy the physical version.

superfiction
03-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah I was getting that same vibe. A lot of it feels unfinished, like its short tracks and since there are no words Trent doesnt feel the need to keep the song going like a normal one woudl with words in it. It sucks a little too, there are a couple of tracks that I really like, but they are only like a minute and a half and you just wish it was longer.

yeah i totally agree. its cool that he did this. but that doesnt make it good you know?

plus i hate how you l listen to nin records and chrnologically the sounds get more and more inventive and then on the last few he just keeps using the same shit he did on the fragile. but less creatively

suprefan
03-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Still, the mofo shoudl finish the thing even if it was impulsive. I wonder what everyoe on Echoing the Sound is saying.

yeah i totally agree. its cool that he did this. but that doesnt make it good you know?

plus i hate how you l listen to nin records and chrnologically the sounds get more and more inventive and then on the last few he just keeps using the same shit he did on the fragile. but less creatively

No, it doesnt, and I think since he has cleaned up, not to say its gone 'down hill'', but he might be trying a lil hard at points. I think he needed to make With Teeth the way it was just to get the ideas out of his system and start to feel liek he was ''taking a chance'' per say by doing like live drums and not really expanding on what he did with The Fragile in the first place or feelign an obligation to continue on that path. I think Still was pretty much the peak of what was coming from that time period for him creatively and then his brain was fried from everythign that was happening.

breakjaw
03-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey,did anyone else ever hear the tracks he recorded for the game "Quake"?
I don't mean in the game,I listened to some of them on their own,and it was pretty inspired,spooky and interesting stuff.I'm definitely going to check this stuff out!

superfiction
03-02-2008, 10:30 PM
haha yeah. i thought the same thing even when with teeth dropped. though i liked it... trent coked > trent clean. I believe in an interview somewhere he said something along the lines of what you were takling about. how he was going to abandon his perfectionist approach for something more honest. which was a horrible idea. and there were live drums on the fragile too which is why i didnt get why it was such a big deal on with teeth other than it was grohl. but whatever.

superfiction
03-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Hey,did anyone else ever hear the tracks he recorded for the game "Quake"?
I don't mean in the game,I listened to some of them on their own,and it was pretty inspired,spooky and interesting stuff.I'm definitely going to check this stuff out!

yeah if you put the game cd in your cd player it plays the audio tracks. i have it

superfiction
03-02-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm $300 poorer.

i got my trent autograph for freeeeee on a much better album.

TheWatcher
03-03-2008, 05:20 AM
I loved With Teeth.

Me too. I don't know why so many people did not like it. The first time I heard it I thought wtf? But, each time I listen to it, I find more to like.

I am still not sure about the Year Zero CD though. It's kind of far out there, but not bad.

I am listening now to the first tracks on the instrumental. Nice "background for daydreams" indeed.

Tylerdurden31
03-03-2008, 07:05 AM
anyone having problems downloading the ZIP file? Mine keeps completing early, so i wind up with a 2.7 MB file or something instead of 273 MB

Stefinitely Maybe
03-03-2008, 07:38 AM
Nine Inch Snails > Nine Inch Nails (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0qQ1pomYzk)

Boourns
03-03-2008, 07:49 AM
Trent Reznor needs to get back on heroin.

Cancersticks1
03-03-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm really really enjoying this. This is where I would have expected Trent to be musically at this point, With Teeth and Year Zero seemed to me like he forgot he wasn't 17 years old.

wmgaretjax
03-03-2008, 02:58 PM
$300... Some of you are just plain stupid.

This album is OK. The industrial, guitar driven tracks are just more of the same. Some of the atmospheric stuff, and the simple piano work is nice though. It doesn't flow very well...

amyzzz
03-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Maybe if the box set came with a live concert and oral sex, I'd buy it.

Alchemy
03-03-2008, 05:32 PM
This thing to me is sort of like Brain Eno's Ambient Part I: Music for Airports. Except a crap load of tracks instead 4 very long songs, but it has a very ambient feel to it I think. I like it. A lot better than Year Zero and a little better than With Teeth. It's nothing like the instrumentals on The Fragile though. The Fragile is something I don't think Trent can re-accomplish. I do like this though. Worth the 5 dollars, and I think its worth the 10$ for the physical one, but I already paid 5 dollars.

menikmati
03-03-2008, 05:34 PM
they really need to figure out a way to start just offering a torrent file after you've paid whatever cost/selection you've chosen, so the whole download thing would go a lot smoother and be less of a strain on their servers.

DeltaSigChit4
03-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Pictures of deluxe and ultra deluxe editions

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/2637/productshotdeluxecartgh4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/751/productshotninlimitedcaov5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Looks like a rip-off

rage patton
03-03-2008, 05:41 PM
It is seriously excellent music to have in the background while working. Well, I found it nice to listen to as I was writing my paper last night. I think I might buy the physical disc.

suprefan
03-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Looks like a rip-off

How an what the hell............

Edit: This made me laugh, I guess it didnt take long for Trent to figure out they had bandwitdth problems.

YES, WE FUCKED UP!
We thought we bought enough beer but too many of you showed up for the party.
We are fixing the Ghosts site right now, I am told it will be back up 100% in a few hours.
In the meantime, you can buy the whole new record at Amazon if you are in the US, or you can get Ghosts I at The Pirate Bay if you know about torrents
posted by Trent Reznor at 6:02 PM pst, from hong kong

From the ghost site

Unfortunately, the Ghosts I-IV site is down for the next few hours for maintenance.

We quietly released this album last night without any warning, and without any press. Because we know how devoted our fans are, we planned for an overwhelming response, and expected heavy traffic. To our surprise, the traffic was more than three times what we anticipated, and has only been getting heavier throughout the day. The response has been absolutely phenomenal, and we couldn't be happier, but our servers have taken a beating, causing numerous problems with the download site. Our developers, who have been working non-stop to combat the surge of traffic, feel that taking the site down for a few hours to fix some crucial issues is the best way to get things running smoothly again. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

While the site is down, you can still purchase the complete Ghosts I-IV here from Amazon's MP3 store for only $5. The MP3s are high quality and DRM-free. You can also order the deluxe and limited edition packages from Artist in Residence.

If you're familiar with BitTorrent, you can download Ghosts I, the first of the four volumes, for free, from our official upload at The Pirate Bay.

If you ordered a download and have not yet been able to retrieve it or have experienced any technical difficulties with the download, your download link will work as soon as the site returns.

Thanks again for the amazing support, and your continuing patience. Watch nin.com for updates during the downtime.

idrive1life
03-03-2008, 07:06 PM
It is seriously excellent music to have in the background while working. Well, I found it nice to listen to as I was writing my paper last night. I think I might buy the physical disc.

I'm not really a huge NIN fan but I listened to all 36 tracks at work this morning ... and I love it. Yeah, you'll get all of 'em for $5 (bit rate = 256 kbps ... Oh I got the 320 kbps 284 MB version/file from Trent last night. It was so sweet that I was able to listen to it at work in my iPod Touch. heh heh) at amazonmp3.

suprefan
03-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Speaking of downloading, iDrive, did you get HAARP today?(you know what I mean)

microcuts
03-03-2008, 11:29 PM
The website is back up and running, and with the news that all 2500 copies of the $300 box have now been sold.

That's $750,000 quick ones for Trent in just over 24 hours, and who knows how much the other pricing options have sold so far.

superfiction
03-04-2008, 12:09 AM
well minus packaging and shipping costs. is HAARP filthy super? i saw some teaser footage is it all color edited?

Sigur Ros Stache
03-04-2008, 06:57 AM
The website is back up and running, and with the news that all 2500 copies of the $300 box have now been sold.

That's $750,000 quick ones for Trent in just over 24 hours, and who knows how much the other pricing options have sold so far.

Yeah! I got mine...UBER FAN BOY!!!!

With that being said...I do like the discs, a lot. Its the first thing he's done that doesn't require complete focus to hear every little detail going on. You can actually let it play and do other things.
Is it his best? Far from it nor do I think he'd ever expect that reaction from anyone...is it an incredible surprise? Hell yes!

msklvr
03-04-2008, 09:36 AM
For what this CD is, it's really good.

Trent is a talented musician. Over the years, he has used great sounds to make great music. He has crafted a niche for NIN as a great recording act as well as a great live act. No one out there uses dissonance as well as Trent. He purposefully uses chords and notes that should not go together. This is what I feel sets NIN apart from all others. To suck on purpose, if you will, has become the NIN sound.

Well, maybe I'm not describing it exactly as I should, but I'm sure someone will know what I'm talking about.

After reading about the making of Ghosts and then listening to it six times yesterday, it did not let me down at all.

I listened to the entire thing through headphones yesterday and there are many similarities in sounds to previous works, but there is also a lot of uncharted territory on the album.

I am glad to hear work from Trent that is not too thought out.

Anyway, that's my two cents...

amyzzz
03-04-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm gonna d/l tonight. haven't heard any yet. god I hope he doesn't tour this year. I'm too broke.

|\| | |/|
03-04-2008, 01:43 PM
I've listened to the whole thing about 3 or 4 times in the past two days, and it grows on me everytime. It took me a while to adjust to the non-chorus-verse-chorus NIN alt rock routine, but then it started reminding me a little bit of this album for no particular reason...

http://www.recordsale.de/cdpix/b/brian_eno_david_byrne-my_life_in_the_bush_of_ghosts.jpg

I started thinking about the purpose of this music different, and I realized that this is Trent's first step outside of being a front man rock star and more a mastermind behind a talented music collaboration. Being free of a label has made NIN's sound more mature; maybe since NIN's a free agent, and an already established band, Trent's finally confident enough to release the music he naturally makes (as opposed to having to fit mellodies into certain pop/rock song structure).

I think this is the first step in a new direction of his carear. And if this was practically improvised in 10 weeks, think of how fucking good the next release should be! I'm loving Ghosts I-IV, and what it means pertaining to the future of nine inch nails.

superfiction
03-04-2008, 04:48 PM
your name is nin. of course you like it. this is half as good as still which wasnt confining at all and was totally his own thing. there is no development in his writing structure or sound design. he never cared about releasing conventional pop songs until with teeth anyway. listen to the fragile. and then read what trent said about it once he put out with teeth, i think it was something along the lines of. "if i could go back and do it differently i would probably make it more accessable...probably only one disc. more focused"

amyzzz
03-04-2008, 04:58 PM
I remember Trent saying when he released With Teeth that he was trying to make the songs stand on their own as singles instead of the songs being a part of the album experience (like TDS and The Fragile were), and I remember thinking that new approach sounded like a mistake.... although I do like With Teeth. I just haven't listened to it in a while.

Somewhat Damaged
03-04-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm 6 tracks in and digging it so far. Some of it echoes the best of the instrumentation on The Fragile.

superfiction
03-04-2008, 05:08 PM
I remember Trent saying when he released With Teeth that he was trying to make the songs stand on their own as singles instead of the songs being a part of the album experience (like TDS and The Fragile were), and I remember thinking that new approach sounded like a mistake.... although I do like With Teeth. I just haven't listened to it in a while.

i like with teeth. its jsut tds and the fragile are untouchable in my book. so i was expecting another phenomenal piece of art from with teeth and it just wasnt there

orbit
03-04-2008, 05:33 PM
yeah, and boc will never release something like mhtrtc. what's your point?

orbit
03-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Dresden Dolls Drummer Brian Viglione Talks NIN Ghosts I-IV

"~ Hello Everyone ~

I am thrilled to announce the release of the new Nine Inch Nails album, Ghosts I-IV.

I had the great pleasure this past December to work with Trent Reznor
and contribute some drum tracks to the new album.
Trent really opened the door for it to be a very creative experience
and allowed him to achieve what he needed musically,
while allowing me free reign to express myself and ideas on the drums.

Here's a little re-cap of that weekend:

http://a706.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/l_13a28d91d47a5621dcf22a37ad03e799.jpg

Day 1: Trent said, "I thought a fun art project for today would be to have you put some things together to play on and we could improv some stuff tonight. I don't really have room for a big drum kit and all the mics here, but, let your imagination go and we'll help you piece together what you need.
When you get something together, we'll record tonight.
Go nuts, see you in a few hours."

So I put this together from stuff around his house, Home Depot, and the grocery store.
It sounded cool as hell.

http://a86.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/109/l_32a29ccd9a918d42a203b6c62a2dc28d.jpg

http://a674.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_555d9dd26b445afcdd4a03110ee0b5f9.jpg

Day 2: Trent said, "I'd love to record you behind a full drum kit, so today, I'll send you and Alessandro to S.I.R. sound stage and you can just set up and play whatever comes to your mind. Try to make it a mix of styles and dynamics, loose to all-out playing.
Give us a few different BPMs for each beat you play with the click, and have fun."

So I did.
The room was HUGE and so was the sound which came from the drums.

http://a819.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_23b8c9776a47c1396df336c87b31b84a.jpg

http://a135.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/l_4dc5da5082b730305a6bbc1a10c4469e.jpg

http://a511.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_784dfa53a74978cae767ad4da0279e9e.jpg

When I got back home from the afternoon of recording,
Trent mentioned that he liked the sound of the junk kit recordings
from the day before and would I mind doing a little more.
So I went back into the room and put on the headphones and they said to me,
"We're just going to give you a tempo on the click, play whatever comes into your head and improvise on it after you establish the basic groove."

I finished and hadn't even realized that I had just completed the drum
part to a song that they had already finished up.
The next morning they integrated my part into the song
and it was a crazy feeling hear myself integrated into
the music of a group who've I've been a fan of for years.

It was a great experience and hope you all enjoy the music.

http://a14.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/l_3f0f2a9b0343bbe1fa829c8a13c2fb7d.jpg

(Alessandro, Lucy, and Sophie review the mixes. Photo by Trent)

To purchase the new album, Ghosts I-IV, please visit:
www.nin.com

You can hear my jivin' and wailin' on tracks 19 & 22.

Get it.
Blast it.
Start the pit at the show.

Much Love,
Brian
(of the Dresden Dolls)"

GaragePoet
03-04-2008, 06:06 PM
OK, i bought the 2-disc set but due to the trouble w/ the site yesterday, i still haven't been able to d/l the album... i'm actually considering forking out another $5 (hey, that's a meal) to get it from amazon... but i know as soon as i do that they'll fix the link they sent me.

reviews so far sound like it's totally worth it, though... and i own every single halo so far, so ....

JustSteve
03-04-2008, 06:14 PM
why not just get the torrent?

menikmati
03-04-2008, 06:42 PM
the website worked for me today, just finished downloading the FLAC version.

superfiction
03-04-2008, 07:19 PM
yeah, and boc will never release something like mhtrtc. what's your point?

boc still makes interesting music. (hoepfully) trents just gets more and more dull

suprefan
03-04-2008, 07:23 PM
why not just get the torrent?

A lot of peoepl still dont knwo what a torrent is, so they would wait til they can download normally. If it hasnt been mentioned, the deluxe limited edition is sold out, ebay is making a killing on a few right now.

rage patton
03-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Those are some cool pictures. That trash drum set looks awesome.

GaragePoet
03-04-2008, 07:26 PM
ok, i had to resume the file from my DAP (d/l accelerator program), which failed but pointed me into the correct direction, so i have less than 10 mins. 'til i FINALLY get this fuckin' CD... the first thing i'm gonna do is copy it for everydumbone i know, then listen later... maybe w/ a couple extra shots of some *cough* medicine.

sacleonard
03-04-2008, 10:41 PM
I downloaded it last night, but didn't have a chance to listen yet. I am planning on a listen tomorrow at work, and then I am on vacation for two weeks.

"The Fragile" is probably my favorite CD, so I am looking forward to the instrumental work. I'll post more once I get to take some time with this CD, but I am happy with the direction he is taking his music.

Mr. Dylanja
03-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Doesn't the beginning of track 21 sound EXACTLY like American Beauty?

Anyone??

menikmati
03-06-2008, 11:23 AM
it sounds like an NES game at the end.

msklvr
03-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Doesn't the beginning of track 21 sound EXACTLY like American Beauty?

Anyone??

Yes, agreed. Right until the funky bass comes in.