PDA

View Full Version : How Many Cocks Would You Suck To See The Grey Album Performed Live?

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Haven't listened to this in a while, it always makes me wish there were acts out there trying to imitate this sound in hip hop. So imagine you have Hov singing of course, and Dangermouse mixing WITH a live orchestra behind him too.

How many cocks?

ThomThom
03-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Jesus, that would be unreal...

jonnypark
03-02-2008, 03:53 PM
if the beatles were involved probably a few

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Jesus, that would be unreal...

if the beatles were involved probably a few

Please phrase your responses in the form of a number of cocks you would suck.

If you insist, you may declare numbers for caveat versions of the proposition like The Beatles are all alive and playing too.

But a number of cocks must be included one way or the other.

ThomThom
03-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Please phrase your responses in the form of a number of cocks you would suck.

If you insist, you may declare numbers for caveat versions of the proposition like The Beatles are all alive and playing too.

But a number of cocks must be included one way or the other.

I would eat a smelly pussy... I won't suck any cocks.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Hoooooooooooooomo.

bmack86
03-02-2008, 04:13 PM
I wanted to type 45, but the system told me that my message was too short. I took that to mean that I'd need to suck more cocks in order to see this show.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 04:17 PM
I wanted to type 45, but the system told me that my message was too short. I took that to mean that I'd need to suck more cocks in order to see this show.

Wow. In all my wildest dreams for funny responses to this thread, I never imagined one this good.

That's just... perfect. GOOD FUCKING WORK, BMACK.

ruetheday
03-02-2008, 04:20 PM
none

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 04:21 PM
You'd suck a couple just to help the cause though, right? Like suppose we were only, like, fifteen sucked cocks short of getting this thing going. It'd mean a lot to everyone. Can't you just pledge fifteen measely cocksuckings? For a good cause.

mountmccabe
03-02-2008, 04:23 PM

Thread over.

Please?

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Don't give up so easily, John. It turned out one gem in only five posts--you never know what you might be giving up.

Also, I don't see a fucking number in that post. Are you gay or something, or are you gonna tell us how many cocks?

mountmccabe
03-02-2008, 04:48 PM
I really like the Grey Album and all but the thought of hearing it performed live doesn't get me in a cocksucking mood. I don't even understand the concept, really... that is I can't figure out what anyone upon stage would be doing other than Jay Z.

The best I can imagine it it would be a very regimented thing so as to keep all parties together and damn that strikes me as boring.

My answer might be in the negative numbers.

Sushov23
03-02-2008, 05:03 PM
I'll suck 1% of the cocks you will be sucking after predicting LED for Coachella 08.

Wheres the beef?
03-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah whatever happened with that?

NiceArthur32
03-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Define "sucking cock"

Sushov23
03-02-2008, 05:20 PM
slob on a nob= Defined.

ruetheday
03-02-2008, 05:44 PM
You'd suck a couple just to help the cause though, right? Like suppose we were only, like, fifteen sucked cocks short of getting this thing going. It'd mean a lot to everyone. Can't you just pledge fifteen measely cocksuckings? For a good cause.

nope, grey album is overrated.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 06:12 PM
nope, grey album is overrated.

Sell that shit to the tourists, Green Bay. Aren't you the fucking guy that was exclaiming praise for Shock Value only a month or two ago? Not saying it doesn't deserve it, but if you're trying to claim Shock Value is more impressive than The Grey Album then you're already a cocksucker, just without any concert as a reward.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 06:13 PM
I really like the Grey Album and all but the thought of hearing it performed live doesn't get me in a cocksucking mood. I don't even understand the concept, really... that is I can't figure out what anyone upon stage would be doing other than Jay Z.

The best I can imagine it it would be a very regimented thing so as to keep all parties together and damn that strikes me as boring.

My answer might be in the negative numbers.

Dangermouse would have to mix some of it, the aforementioned orchestra would be replicating as much of The White Album's instrumentals and vocal harmonies as possible.

ruetheday
03-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Sell that shit to the tourists, Green Bay. Aren't you the fucking guy that was exclaiming praise for Shock Value only a month or two ago? Not saying it doesn't deserve it, but if you're trying to claim Shock Value is more impressive than The Grey Album then you're already a cocksucker, just without any concert as a reward.

Shockvalue is better. It's really not that hard to do a mashup when you have the right computer programs. Anyone could have done it. Dangermouse doesn't impress me. Besides Jay-z blows.

Bud Luster
03-02-2008, 06:44 PM
I would only suck one cock for this...

but that would be while performing "the fifth beatle" to make this happen.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Shockvalue is better. It's really not that hard to do a mashup when you have the right computer programs. Anyone could have done it. Dangermouse doesn't impress me. Besides Jay-z blows.

It's unfair to call that just a mashup. It's not fucking Girl Talk, and doing what he did is more work than you think when you get into how much time he had to spend clipping all of those samples just right and then finding an arrangement for them that would fit Jay's patterns. Find me another album that sounds like The Grey Album and I'll concede your point, but I don't know how Public Service Announcement, Encore, and 99 Problems can't sell you alone.

I agree about Jay-Z blowing. Frankly, this is the only thing I've ever liked that he's been involved in (fuck you, Blueprints).

sbessiso
03-03-2008, 03:51 AM
what consititutes as cock sucking in this case? Is there like a 10-minute minimum, or it only counts when the guy cums?

sbessiso
03-03-2008, 03:52 AM
isn't shock value that thing Jigga did with Linkin Park?

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 07:57 AM
It's unfair to call that just a mashup. It's not fucking Girl Talk, and doing what he did is more work than you think when you get into how much time he had to spend clipping all of those samples just right and then finding an arrangement for them that would fit Jay's patterns. Find me another album that sounds like The Grey Album and I'll concede your point, but I don't know how Public Service Announcement, Encore, and 99 Problems can't sell you alone.

It's a mashup, it's just like girl talk. Just because someone puts time into something doesn't make it good.

what consititutes as cock sucking in this case? Is there like a 10-minute minimum, or it only counts when the guy cums?

I'd hate to get my cock sucked by you.

isn't shock value that thing Jigga did with Linkin Park?

no. Timbaland, and linkin park was not involved.

brando4n82
03-03-2008, 08:21 AM
I'd suck roughly zero and 1/2

are we talking circumsized, or not? cuz if not, I'm game for 1

The only song I really like off the Grey album is "My 1st Song"

I'd much rather see Mike Patton covering Mariah Carey songs....which would actually be cool.

EDIT: Randy, are you still down to fight over Fiona?

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 08:38 AM
I'm prepared to stomp your dick in the dirt over Fiona.

Sbessio--fifteen minutes of sucking, load can be fired over your shoulder (for those of us who would prefer that, which might not be the case for you).

Rue--you can be a foppish twat from time to time. The REAL Orson Welles would have recognized genius when he saw it.

ivankay
03-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Shouldn't this be a pole, um poll?

Does your own count?

BlackSwan
03-03-2008, 09:03 AM
i think you (directed toward thelastgreatman) would suck enough cocks for all of us

meyouseek
03-03-2008, 09:05 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/shnapybapy/aenima.gif

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Rue--you can be a foppish twat from time to time. The REAL Orson Welles would have recognized genius when he saw it.

how is it genious? Because he combined two albums? Oh man, what a fucking visionary. Kid 606 runs circles around dangermouse anyways. also I've never seen the grey album, I've only ever heard it.

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 10:54 AM

You're exposing a huge lack of understanding of what danger mouse did. You're also telling us you haven't really listened to it. Like Randy said, that was far from a "mashup". He created hip hop beats by picking out sounds from the album. He didn't simply lay an acapella over a finished song.
He actually sifted through the whole white album looking for ideal kicks, snares, stabs, etc. The reasonably intact sample I can think of in the project was the piano riff from While My Guitar Gently weeps, but even then he quantized to fit the hip hop beat he created from scratch under it.

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 11:02 AM
it's still a mashup

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 11:04 AM
it's still a mashup

you obviously haven't a clue what that is. He was not simply stacking two songs on top of each other. It would be more appropriately called a remix.

This really isn't the thread for you. You've got a better chance of pontificating elsewhere.

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 11:06 AM
No, it's not. Composing completely new melodies using very chopped samples is not mashup--mashups are just blending songs together. He crafted all new tracks using nothing but samples from The White Album, that's all. Not only is it vastly more skilled, but just getting all those samples exactly the way he needed them was three times as laborious as making a mashup.

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Also Jack, paging you to at least briefly weigh in on my contention that British EDM has been significantly better than American since the 90s--5 Best Electro whatever thread.

I stress "briefly," as it's become an intolerably long argument.

Young blood
03-03-2008, 11:20 AM
British alone? Or European?

whynotsmile99
03-03-2008, 11:30 AM
I'd suck roughly zero and 1/2

are we talking circumsized, or not? cuz if not, I'm game for 1

The only song I really like off the Grey album is "My 1st Song"

I'd much rather see Mike Patton covering Mariah Carey songs....which would actually be cool.

EDIT: Randy, are you still down to fight over Fiona?

wait wait wait. do you mean you'd RATHER suck an uncircumsized cock than a circumsized one? I can't imagine you would perfer to have the extra flap in your mouth? What if there's crusty smegma all over?

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 11:34 AM
British alone? Or European?

We'll go with UK, technically covering Britain, Ireland, and Scotland I guess. But Britain is responsible for the vast majority.

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 11:42 AM
you obviously haven't a clue what that is. He was not simply stacking two songs on top of each other. It would be more appropriately called a remix.

This really isn't the thread for you. You've got a better chance of pontificating elsewhere.

mashups are forms of remixes. a remix is simply changing the original. That's what dangermouse did. He took the white album and sampled it over the black album. It's just not that amazing.

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 11:44 AM
If he had taken the actual music from The White Album as it is and thrown a kick and a hi-hat and Jay's lyrics over it you would be right, but that's not what he did. Dude, listen to Public Service Announcement before you keep making an ass of yourself, you ass. I'll even upload the shit for you if you need.

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 11:50 AM
If he had taken the actual music from The White Album as it is and thrown a kick and a hi-hat and Jay's lyrics over it you would be right, but that's not what he did. Dude, listen to Public Service Announcement before you keep making an ass of yourself, you ass. I'll even upload the shit for you if you need.

I've listened to it many times. It just doesn't impress me. I'm sorry that we have different opinions.

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 11:56 AM
I don't believe you. I'm sorry that you're a fucking liar. Listen to Encore, you slut.

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 12:11 PM
mashups are forms of remixes. a remix is simply changing the original. That's what dangermouse did. He took the white album and sampled it over the black album. It's just not that amazing.

A) He absolutely did not simply lay two audio samples on top of each other. What he did was not easy. He chopped the stuff up to varying degrees, down to small atomic percussion samples in many cases.

B) a mashup is NOT a remix. You really can't debate this point. "simply changing the original" is a piss poor definition for a remix. In the context of what danger mouse did it was a remix. He came up with original mix elements around the basic themes, which were the Jay-Z acapella. He happened to use the White Album as his sample library, he did not simply slap or "mash" the two together. If you take Jay-Z out of the Grey album does it sound basically like the White Album? Nope. and we're done with that.

C) stop raping, you rapist.

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Also Jack, paging you to at least briefly weigh in on my contention that British EDM has been significantly better than American since the 90s--5 Best Electro whatever thread.

I stress "briefly," as it's become an intolerably long argument.

It's too long an argument. I'd say the British have always been better up until the last ~5 years, where Americans are now on par. The French have stepped it up big time since then too.

It's too big a subject to simply award one country the victor.

brando4n82
03-03-2008, 12:17 PM
wait wait wait. do you mean you'd RATHER suck an uncircumsized cock than a circumsized one? I can't imagine you would perfer to have the extra flap in your mouth? What if there's crusty smegma all over?

hah, i didnt think id have to clarify this at all, but it was a joke. Just humoring randy.

extra flap...good one:pulse

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 12:21 PM
It's too long an argument. I'd say the British have always been better up until the last ~5 years, where Americans are now on par. The French have stepped it up big time since then too.

It's too big a subject to simply award one country the victor.

Okay, fair enough, but from like 1990 until 2003 or so the Brits were EASILY the dominant force in the EDM world, right? And their influence during that time was so strong that you still gotta say they can be credited with a large percentage of the credit for why EDM sounds the way it does to this day even though the last couple years have been a free-for-all, am I wrong?

TomAz
03-03-2008, 12:23 PM

He'd be lucky if it were only smegma.

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Okay, fair enough, but from like 1990 until 2003 or so the Brits were EASILY the dominant force in the EDM world, right? And their influence during that time was so strong that you still gotta say they can be credited with a large percentage of the credit for why EDM sounds the way it does to this day even though the last couple years have been a free-for-all, am I wrong?

If I had to pick one country to be mainly responsible for how EDM in general sounds then it would have to be UK, but pick any random sub-genre and there's little chance they're best at it today.

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 12:26 PM
A) He absolutely did not simply lay two audio samples on top of each other. What he did was not easy. He chopped the stuff up to varying degrees, down to small atomic percussion samples in many cases.

B) a mashup is NOT a remix. You really can't debate this point. "simply changing the original" is a piss poor definition for a remix. In the context of what danger mouse did it was a remix. He came up with original mix elements around the basic themes, which were the Jay-Z acapella. He happened to use the White Album as his sample library, he did not simply slap or "mash" the two together. If you take Jay-Z out of the Grey album does it sound basically like the White Album? Nope. and we're done with that.

C) stop raping, you rapist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remix

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 12:34 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remix

Are you fucking serious? did you really just post that wiki article as your proof that a mashup is a remix? I defy you to find any legitimate EDM artist who would call a simple mashup of two original songs (or even looping on of them) a "remix".

Ask yourself honestly what you would think of me posting a wikipedia article as an argument against you.

nationocean
03-03-2008, 12:52 PM
wikipedia.. yeah that's a great source for 'information'.

sbessiso
03-03-2008, 12:56 PM
zing!

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 12:58 PM
If I had to pick one country to be mainly responsible for how EDM in general sounds then it would have to be UK, but pick any random sub-genre and there's little chance they're best at it today.

Alright, fair enough. I still prefer even the current shit coming out of there, but our tastes differ on elementary levels in current faire so that's to be expected. Ever spent any time over there though? I bet living in London you'd find there's way more quality shit in the clubs than we're aware of. But that's purely speculation. Unless of course you HAVE spent some time there recently, in which case I'm porked.

NiceArthur32
03-03-2008, 12:58 PM
this is how many...

NSFW warning...

http://thewillpower.org/

chiapet
03-03-2008, 01:00 PM
So, getting back to the cocks...

sbessiso
03-03-2008, 01:01 PM
ah yes, the cocks

chiapet
03-03-2008, 01:03 PM
I bet living in London you'd find there's way more quality shit in the clubs than we're aware of. But that's purely speculation.

Well, I definitely find that true when *visiting* (having not lived there), but that also may be because I'm inclined to go out a lot more when not in my own city. London has a better music scene in general than any US city I've been to. Doesn't matter which genre, unless we're going to talk country or other crap I don't listen to.

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Alright, fair enough. I still prefer even the current shit coming out of there, but our tastes differ on elementary levels in current faire so that's to be expected. Ever spent any time over there though? I bet living in London you'd find there's way more quality shit in the clubs than we're aware of. But that's purely speculation. Unless of course you HAVE spent some time there recently, in which case I'm porked.

I have not seen shows in the UK, but many of my favorite UK artists play SF all the time. There's better stuff in SF than the UK's aware of too.
The one area that the UK has everyone else beat hands down is breakbeat, but SF probably the #2 spot in the world for that IMO.

If you discount Tipper and the Lawgiverz I'd say SF had UK beat easily, but those two acts alone keep them near the top.

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 01:11 PM
So, getting back to the cocks...

ah yes, the cocks

You two just became favorites. Excellent work, excellent.

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 03:37 PM
wikipedia.. yeah that's a great source for 'information'.

yes, because people are going to edit and fuck around with the definition for remix.

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 03:51 PM
yes, because people are going to edit and fuck around with the definition for remix.

they already did.

mash-up is similar to remix only in the sense that it doesn't sound like just like the original, but that's retarded to say anything that doesn't sound like the orignal sound is a "remix". I doubt even the author of the wiki article would defend it if pressed.

Just look at the damn word itself. In the context of EDM production (and pretty much all other kinds of music production for that matter), mixing is understood to be adjusting individual components, or tracks, of a song to affect the sound of the final product. To RE-mix it is to remove/add/adjust components of the song to change the sound of final product, while preserving a basic theme.

To call playing two complete songs at the same time a "remix" is beyond a stretch of the usage. To call it a "mash-up" is an implicit admission that you're not really changing either of the damn songs. You're just laying them down on top of each other.

wiki failed you.

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 03:55 PM
in layering two songs on top of each other you are making changes to the way they sound separate from each other. So by your definition a mashup is a remix. You are adding components to a song.

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 04:13 PM
in layering two songs on top of each other you are making changes to the way they sound separate from each other. So by your definition a mashup is a remix. You are adding components to a song.

Again, a mash up is the layering of two complete separate final mixed songs. You are not (by definition) changing the way either of them sound. You are only playing them at the same damn time. The final product is not an adjustment of either, it's just both simultaneously. You are "mixing" two separate themes together. That's the whole point. How many other ways can this be stated?

EDIT: I'm done with this line of discussion. Just do yourself a favor and don't go around (even if you somehow had reason to) calling mashups remixes if you want to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Have you spent a moment thinking about why there are separate words for them? If playing two songs at the same time was a "remix" then why not just call it a remix? For that matter every time a DJ is playing two channels at once from two turntables isn't he "remixing"?

digitalface
03-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Seriously.

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Again, a mash up is the layering of two complete separate final mixed songs. You are not (by definition) changing the way either of them sound. You are only playing them at the same damn time. The final product is not an adjustment of either, it's just both simultaneously. How many other ways can this be stated?

EDIT: I'm done with this line of discussion. Just do yourself a favor and don't go around (even if you somehow had reason to) calling mashups remixes if you want to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Have you spent a moment thinking about why there are separate words for them? If playing two songs at the same time was a "remix" then why not just call it a remix? For that matter every time a DJ is playing two channels at once from two turntables isn't he "remixing"?

there are a lot of seperate words for music that all fits in the same genre. That's like saying house and trance aren't really electronic music. I really don't care if you agree with me or not when you change the way a song sounds you are remixing it. When you record a mashup you have changed the original. It's really quite simple.

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 04:38 PM
there are a lot of seperate words for music that all fits in the same genre. That's like saying house and trance aren't really electronic music. I really don't care if you agree with me or not when you change the way a song sounds you are remixing it. When you record a mashup you have changed the original. It's really quite simple.

I believe it is you who are imbuing too much complexity to a very simple concept.

Mashup = two songs at once (you have NOT CHANGE THE ORIGINAL, you've got a new damn song)
Remix = a change to the way one song fundamentally sounds. (playing another song at the same time doesn't change how the first one sounded)

You're going to have to explain how any of this relates to saying "house and trance aren't really electronic music".

sbessiso
03-03-2008, 04:39 PM
this thread got boring :(

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 04:40 PM
this thread got boring :(

Suck a cock--FAST!

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 04:40 PM
That new song has been created by combining two seperate songs. Therefore changing the original.

here's the explanation: you pointed out that there were two separate words for mashup and remix. I am pointing out that many different things have separate name, that doesn't mean they aren't the same thing.

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Rue, what you're saying is equivalent to saying house music is not house music, not house music is not electronic music.

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 04:45 PM
not really, but its cool

jackstraw94086
03-03-2008, 04:47 PM
go listen to more remixes.

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Get some Dockers while you're out.

ruetheday
03-03-2008, 04:49 PM
alright guys, sounds good.

NiceArthur32
03-03-2008, 04:54 PM
how many cocks would you suck to make this thread die?

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 04:58 PM
The answer to any question that starts with "how many cocks would you suck" is either more than 100 or 0 for me. Cause if it's not worth sucking 100 cocks, it's not worth sucking one.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-03-2008, 04:59 PM
this thread has been taken WAY out of context....we much mention how big this cocks are...length and girth and how long we have to suck for...I mean really...anyone can just say 5 or 10 but then maybe your just not that good and it takes alot longer.....Honestly at this point for me I would say none...given that I have yet to hear the Grey Album....

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 05:01 PM
You don't get to know anything about the cocks in advance--it's a game of calculated risk.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-03-2008, 05:03 PM
still unsure....someone needs to send me the Grey Album and I will give an honest answer...

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Learn to use bittorrent.

chiapet
03-03-2008, 05:19 PM
And still, we're seeing so few actual numbers, only qualifiers.

I'm pretty indifferent to seeing the Grey Album performed live, so I can reasonably decline to state any numbers.

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Good point.

JACK: HOW MANY COCKS?!

rage patton
03-03-2008, 05:43 PM
I like Danger Mouse and the Beattles, but I am not a fan of Jay-Z. So I have yet to listen to this album... I will download it later.

humanoid
03-03-2008, 07:10 PM
I just threw on my copy of the Grey Album...trying to determine if it puts me in the cock sucking mood before i commit to a specific amount of cocks

sbessiso
03-04-2008, 04:03 AM
i don't really care about seeing it perform live, but i'll take a few for the team

thelastgreatman
03-04-2008, 04:07 AM
I just threw on my copy of the Grey Album...trying to determine if it puts me in the cock sucking mood before i commit to a specific amount of cocks

You need to be more like this guy:

i don't really care about seeing it perform live, but i'll take a few for the team

TEAM PLAYERS--we need more of them if we're ever gonna get all these cocks sucked.

greghead
03-05-2008, 12:01 AM
You need to be more like this guy:

TEAM PLAYERS--we need more of them if we're ever gonna get all these cocks sucked.

Seriously. Those cocks aren't going to suck themselves. I'll get started on a batting order, but we need to know how many cocks you guys are each willing to take on.

I, personally, love the Grey Album, and would suck at least 15 cocks for it live, but only if a revived George Harrison is playing the harpsichord sample from "Piggies" up to the tempo Dangermouse programmed it.

digitalface
03-10-2008, 01:22 AM
You guys might wanna seek out the Gay Orgy in tent city. Y'know, to watch at least. Heheh.

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 02:06 AM
The Gay Orgy tent will be annexed to serve the purposes of this petition. I would hope that that buttfucking Brady Bunch would submit willingly, but if not we'll just do it by force--and we all know they'll probably enjoy that more.

catsandhats
03-10-2008, 02:06 AM
hey have you guys heard of girl talk he is really good at this sort of music :D

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 02:11 AM
... that was funny if you were making the reference I hope you were.

Otherwise, you will be forced into the Gay Orgy tent right after the meth arrives.

catsandhats
03-10-2008, 02:13 AM
the authors intent doesnt change whether or not something is funny poster thelastgreatman

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 02:37 AM
Oh yeah? Try telling that to the Nazis. The Holocaust would've been hilarious if it was just ironic. Now it's just hilarious in reference.

catsandhats
03-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Oh yeah? Try telling that to the Nazis. The Holocaust would've been hilarious if it was just ironic. Now it's just hilarious in reference.
you clearly just have no understanding of art

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 06:01 PM
You clearly just have no understanding of punctuation, nor the fine art of staying the fuck out of the way of my funny train.

sbessiso
03-10-2008, 06:02 PM
The Gay Orgy tent will be annexed to serve the purposes of this petition. I would hope that that buttfucking Brady Bunch would submit willingly, but if not we'll just do it by force--and we all know they'll probably enjoy that more.

you're making a Hell of a lot of assumptions here

and why does your thing say humble pie??

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I'm sure you'll be real hard to persuade. Between a bottle of Amyl, a handful of ecstasy, and a teener of meth you can get a gaggle of queers to agree to anything.

I'm not kidding--A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

sbessiso
03-10-2008, 06:06 PM
is this from personal experience, I wonder

chiapet
03-10-2008, 06:14 PM
sbessiso, how could you even doubt it? Half of his threads deal with cock in some context

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Can you deny it?

sbessiso
03-10-2008, 06:15 PM
your raging bisexuality?

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Hahaha, fuck, alright, you won that round, gay Beck head in a jar.

My point still stands unrefuted so far.

Sushov23
03-10-2008, 06:22 PM
DELETE

+1

sbessiso
03-10-2008, 06:22 PM
I wish Beck was gay

and what was your point again, I lost it among the cocks and cock related talk

chiapet
03-10-2008, 06:26 PM
4 pages and still only a couple of numbers! It's sad that bmack ended this thread back on page one, yet it's still going, totally pointlessly.

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Looking for a point is dooming yourself to limits.

catsandhats
03-10-2008, 06:35 PM
You clearly just have no understanding of punctuation, nor the fine art of staying the fuck out of the way of my funny train.
i was just messing with you randy i think your hilarious

your pretty much legendary around these parts

i should know ive been lurking for months

psycobetabuckdown
01-12-2010, 11:36 PM
check your pms