PDA

View Full Version : COACHELLA AND PASSOVER

2integrate
03-02-2008, 02:28 PM
WHY ON PASSOVER?
WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO FOR FOOD?
AT LEAST THEY SHOULD LET US TAKE OUR MATZA SANDWICH INSIDE.
WILL THEY HAVE KOSHER FOR PASSOVER FOOD?
DO THEY INTENSIONALLY BOOK THE EVENT ON PASSOVER, WHAT IS THE DEAL, THIS IS THE 2ND TIME.

JustSteve
03-02-2008, 02:29 PM
tell your jewish leaders to change the time of passover...the last weekend in april is reserved for coachella, a much holier holiday.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 02:35 PM
If you don't stop spamming about fucking kosher bullshit I'm going to follow you around with a train full of Holocaust jokes and you can fucking eat them with some unleavened fucking yourself.

HEADSTRUCK
03-02-2008, 02:39 PM
hahaha...sorry but it is getting quite annoying. just b4 and after the show and i am sure u can find a snack in there. or just crotch something kosher

2integrate
03-02-2008, 02:44 PM
If you don't stop spamming about fucking kosher bullshit I'm going to follow you around with a train full of Holocaust jokes and you can fucking eat them with some unleavened fucking yourself.

No one asked for your response, if you dont have anything to contribute, F--- off and go somewhere else. This post is to get a response with others that have the same issue and to see if we can make a point to take passover into account for those who wish to keep it. If it doesn't apply to you, then don't respond.

2integrate
03-02-2008, 02:46 PM
don't respond if you dont have anything to contribute, plus stop saying things that make you look more stupid than you are.

Cheddar's Cousin
03-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Seriously...how important can it be? You're spending the Holy holiday at a music festival. I'm sure YHWH will look the other way while you pound a bag of pork rinds.

2integrate
03-02-2008, 02:49 PM
I fucking love music, and love this event, but passover is one of the biggest holidays, and I keep it. So its really challenging.

Cheddar's Cousin
03-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Maybe if you wander around in the desert for a while, a satir will fall from the sky...

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 02:55 PM
No one asked for your response, if you dont have anything to contribute, F--- off and go somewhere else. This post is to get a response with others that have the same issue and to see if we can make a point to take passover into account for those who wish to keep it. If it doesn't apply to you, then don't respond.

Posting the same question multiple times is not your entitlement. The question has nothing to do with several of the sections you posted it in--post fucking once and you'll get a response. Post over and over and it's spamming, and I will apply all the Jew-on-Jew crime I want to you.

Attitudes like this is why the world likes to try to exterminate us. Stop acting like a kike, you're embarassing me.

2integrate
03-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Posting the same question multiple times is not your entitlement. The question has nothing to do with several of the sections you posted it in--post fucking once and you'll get a response. Post over and over and it's spamming, and I will apply all the Jew-on-Jew crime I want to you.

Attitudes like this is why the world likes to try to exterminate us. Stop acting like a kike, you're embarassing me.
thanks a lot for your words of wisdom.

gaypalmsprings
03-02-2008, 03:15 PM
edit the Bible - get with it

2integrate
03-02-2008, 03:20 PM
working on that right now, should have it updated by coachella.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 03:24 PM
thanks a lot for your words of wisdom.

Thanks a lot for your cunty entrance. Check the attitude and you'll get help, don't and you'll get repeated bags of shit thrown at you in message board form.

mountmccabe
03-02-2008, 06:22 PM
WHY ON PASSOVER?
DO THEY INTENSIONALLY BOOK THE EVENT ON PASSOVER, WHAT IS THE DEAL, THIS IS THE 2ND TIME.

The dates of Coachella are fairly set by the polo schedule, reseeding the grass and, now, Stagecoach happening the weekend after.

Also this is the 9th Coachella; if this is only the 2nd time it has been the same time as Passover I can't see how you could think it was anything intentional.

I can't imagine the no ins/outs rule or the no outside food rule being changed but it would make sense for Goldenvoice to try and get a Kosher for Passover vendor.

Though part of me suspects that it might be difficult to find such a vendor that is willing to work the final day of Passover. Though I will be the first to admit that I am just speculating.

M Sparks
03-03-2008, 03:48 AM
If LGM and I hold you down and force feed you a Cheeseburger, will you go to hell?

Stop starting multiple, rude threads. Stop yelling about how you're entitled to some kind of special treatment. Ask a question like a human being and you'll probably get some helpful answers.

NiceArthur32
03-03-2008, 03:55 AM
i heard GV has ties with the nazi party...

but i'm not one to gossip, so you didnt hear that from me..

sbessiso
03-03-2008, 04:13 AM
hardcore deja vu

kingdumb
03-04-2008, 12:54 PM
....and thats why i love everything in this world

is spam kosher?

paganman7
03-04-2008, 01:08 PM
WHY ON PASSOVER?

Salad is kosher...I've got one you can toss.

amyzzz
03-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Sneak in your kosher food, I say. Or leave it with the med tent. :winkiss

JClemy
03-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Don't drive a Volkswagon!

Gyrus
03-08-2008, 09:53 PM
WHY ON PASSOVER?

hahahahaha wbbaahwhahahahahaah

would you practice medicine based on a book that was written over 2000 years ago?
I think not, grow up dude, fuck religion.

Although if you are taking the piss this thread is hilarious.

clecirclecir@juno.com
04-07-2008, 08:09 PM
mind control is a wonderful thing to have

boarderwoozel3
04-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Don't drive a Volkswagon!

Ooohhhh snap!

I love it!

clecirclecir@juno.com
04-08-2008, 10:01 PM
http://www.genx40.com/images/2006h/hebrew.JPG

this would be fun to drink in a volkswagon

diamondsandcoals
04-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Wow I'm sorry but what a bunch of douchebags. None of you have any right to go slamming what this guy wants to do relating to his faith. He's not hurting anybody, and simply is trying to get a base of people that feel the same way to help find a solution. "Update the bible" is not clever or cute, just annoying. If you don't have anything useful to say just ignore the thread. I mean really.

In response to the original post, yeah it's unrealistic to move Coachella because of Passover, but I wish you luck with your eating problem. I'd guess you can find some form of food, or sneak in something and explain going in why you have it. Eat plenty before, and definitely stay hydrated if you can't eat during. I have a Jewish friend going, so I'll ask him what he plans to do and get back to you if there's anything useful.

Also, don't post in all caps. It will save you some mockery.

whynotsmile99
04-09-2008, 12:59 AM
http://www.genx40.com/images/2006h/hebrew.JPG

this would be fun to drink in a volkswagon

he'brew beer is delicious. Had some last week myself

frozen pilgrim
04-09-2008, 04:22 AM
hey. I never even watned to touch this thread, but people, come on. there IS kosher food inside.
there are like forty fucking food stalls, and you should have to no problem finding something kosher. especially in the 'world' section:
mexican- beans and no leavened anything for miles.
vegetarian indian- saffron rice and lentil daal- kosher, damn tasty, and one of the best values at the festival.
I could go on, but I won't.
just rest assured there's more than fucking hot dogs and cheesy pretzels inside.

mantra
04-09-2008, 06:37 AM
If LGM and I hold you down and force feed you a Cheeseburger, will you go to hell?

Stop starting multiple, rude threads. Stop yelling about how you're entitled to some kind of special treatment. Ask a question like a human being and you'll probably get some helpful answers.
Jews don't believe in hell!

but seriously , jews run hollywood. not coachella. sorry.

BeeII
04-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Wow I'm sorry but what a bunch of douchebags. None of you have any right to go slamming what this guy wants to do relating to his faith. He's not hurting anybody, and simply is trying to get a base of people that feel the same way to help find a solution. "Update the bible" is not clever or cute, just annoying. If you don't have anything useful to say just ignore the thread. I mean really.

In response to the original post, yeah it's unrealistic to move Coachella because of Passover, but I wish you luck with your eating problem. I'd guess you can find some form of food, or sneak in something and explain going in why you have it. Eat plenty before, and definitely stay hydrated if you can't eat during. I have a Jewish friend going, so I'll ask him what he plans to do and get back to you if there's anything useful.

Also, don't post in all caps. It will save you some mockery.

here's a solution:

on one of the holiest times of your religion, don't go to rock concerts. you wanna party with gentiles, you'll have to make sacrifices. is angering your god worth seeing jack johnson? that's a question only you can answer.