PDA

View Full Version : Means of intoxication

T1O2J3J4
01-30-2007, 09:29 AM
So wondering about the availability and use of certin substances inside coachella, how big of a deal is it? the security like?, care free atmosphere?Now im not asking where to get it or anything. (weed is obviously a given, i was wondering as to other substances commonly consumed at music festivals such as this.)
cheers.

sawalrus
01-30-2007, 09:59 AM
prepurchase and hoop it

hoop?

ediger
01-30-2007, 09:59 AM
prepurchase and hoop it

york707
01-30-2007, 10:06 AM
This is an awesome thread. Even more awesome than the other 165 threads on the exact same topic.

stills5446
01-31-2007, 05:06 PM
Its mostly a care free environment, just don't be stupid. There are cops walking around inside, but rarely seen. Obviously always be careful when getting something other than weed, I would reccomend bringing it.

Rezzo
01-31-2007, 06:05 PM
ROFL

Adam2uBer
01-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Don't be stupid if you plan on getting fucked up. It's hot as hell.

maddjester
01-31-2007, 08:29 PM
last year i my bag wasnt searched.... try the sae start i did here's what went down...

the guy wnated to open my backpack...and it wasnt easy to pack...so the convo went like this

i put my bag o nthe tbale
"can you open it up?"
"awe man do i have to?"
"got any glass bottles or drugs"
"no" (seriously i diidnt have shit on me)
"open anyways"
"awe man come on its hard ot pack... ia mreligious...doesnt that come to any consilation" i laugh as i start to open my bag
"alright then....what are the first 3 words in the bible?"
"in the begining..."
"okay you cna go"
"really? sweet" and with that i walked right on through
....its funny...u say ur religious in america and you're assumed christian....meh oh well... had he of asked me the first 3 words in the koran i would have been screwed.... meh oh well

anyways try that oput...who knows.
if worse comes to worse...the fence...isn't that great at being a fence