PDA

View Full Version : Outside Lands Festival!!!!

Failed State
02-26-2008, 08:19 PM
Finally San Fran had a festival!!!!
Radiohead
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Some fuck Named Jack Johnson*
more names to come!!!

* i thought coachella didnt like to get acts that played other festivals? this guy is everywhere? what gives G.V. , are you even trying anymore?

Sonicifyouwantit
02-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Radiohead
more names to come!!!

* i thought coachella didnt like to get acts that played other festivals? this guy is everywhere? what gives G.V. , are you even trying anymore?

yeah this is covered in another thread. Yes I am interested in the fest though.

Wheres the beef?
02-26-2008, 09:13 PM
Radiohead
more names to come!!!

Link?

fikus222
02-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Link?

Here's one: http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/2008/02/radiohead_to_play_golden_gate.php

rage patton
02-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Link?

Are you serious? You haven't heard of this yet? We have been talking about it for a good couple weeks on the music lounge. Where have you been?

paulb
02-27-2008, 01:03 AM
butt fuck Johnson is his new name.

Failed State
02-27-2008, 03:32 PM
sorry for the repeat post, i have been out of the country for a few weeks, ladies and gentlemen my apologies.

Cdubby
02-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Are you serious? You haven't heard of this yet? We have been talking about it for a good couple weeks on the music lounge. Where have you been?

probably doing other stuff with his life, but yeah i guess he could of searched.

sfguitarist
03-25-2008, 04:57 PM
Finally I don't have to drive down to a dusty desert or to some Red State but instead just walk a few blocks from my place through beautiful Golden Gate Park in beautiful San Francisco! Primus and Radiohead in my favorite urban park in my favorite city! Hard to beat! Hard to beat!