PDA

View Full Version : Wankers @ Coachella

Gyrus
02-25-2008, 05:54 PM
So it seems like there's lots of people that can't seem to take a completely obvious drug related joke thread. Will there be many people without a sense of humour at coachella?

jazzz
02-25-2008, 07:24 PM
maybe you should try a "Smack my crack @coachella" thread

gaypalmsprings
02-25-2008, 07:27 PM
JJ is a wanker

jonnypark
02-25-2008, 07:31 PM
So it seems like there's lots of people that can't seem to take a completely obvious drug related joke thread. Will there be many people without a sense of humour at coachella?

If you're referring to that crack thread you started I think the reason it was not taken as a joke is because it wasn't funny in the first place.

JClemy
02-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Thats fair dude. I thought you were serious at first.

Gyrus
02-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Thats fair dude. I thought you were serious at first.
definitely not, hahaha come on then, who really smokes crack??? Let alone at coachella!!! That tyrone photo is hilarious as well, chappell show is great. How about a peanut butter and crack sandwich.

If you're referring to that crack thread you started I think the reason it was not taken as a joke is because it wasn't funny in the first place.

Sure it was, surely you can see the humour behind it. My next step before it got out of hand was to start a smack @ coachella thread.
I only started it because of that stupid weed @ coachella thread. If you can't find weed at coachella you probably cant even chew gum and walk at the same time.

JClemy
02-25-2008, 08:47 PM
You obviously don't remember Rap/Rock is life or whatever his name was last year then. Find the thread "Where might I find Tina at Coachella"

jonnypark
02-25-2008, 08:51 PM
I guess I just don't see the humor in poorly executed "what if someone makes a crime" references.

Bud Luster
02-26-2008, 04:55 PM
definitely not, hahaha come on then, who really smokes crack??? Let alone at coachella!!!.

Sure it was, surely you can see the humour behind it. My next step before it got out of hand was to start a smack @ coachella thread.

Lotsa people smoke crack. Even at coachella. And you werent around for the powder heroin thread - you are REALLY FUCKING LATE on this shit. It still wouldnt be funny if those threads hadnt existed though AAAAND there is a masturbation at Coachella thread too. So wake the fuck up. It's fucking obvious that there will be thousands and thousands of wankers at coachella. You are a FUCKING YEAR LATE on that shit too. So you suck.

*EDIT: and are not funny....

evilmushroompie
02-26-2008, 05:18 PM
If you can't find weed at coachella you probably cant even chew gum and walk at the same time.

haha now that was pretty funny

Gyrus
02-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Lotsa people smoke crack. Even at coachella. And you werent around for the powder heroin thread - you are REALLY FUCKING LATE on this shit. It still wouldnt be funny if those threads hadnt existed though AAAAND there is a masturbation at Coachella thread too. So wake the fuck up. It's fucking obvious that there will be thousands and thousands of wankers at coachella. You are a FUCKING YEAR LATE on that shit too. So you suck.

*EDIT: and are not funny....

Well counting JJ and this bud loving knob jockey, that makes at least 2 this year. Keep off the crack dude.
The count just keeps going up, astonishing!